It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Space Opera Working Thread

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm trying to draw CindyMars more-and-more into the story, I think you're
right on the ball with what may have been left somewhere on The Yydryl.

Thanks for the comments and BIAD says 'hugs' !

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

That last pic made my day, lol! Especially the badge!

Anyway - I've a new post up. Don't ask where it came from you'll get the same'ol same'ol answer. I have no idea.

I do know Silo once said Chumley tasted like cake though so that's nothing new. And wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back Chumley did a 'voice over' job for CindyMars - something I had completely forgotten about until writing.

So, there ya go.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Another pic of Dag... sheesh! don't get so close to
the Corridor-Cam next time, nuh?!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

SPLAT!

Great post and made BIAD giggle.
Let's hope nobody knocks on Starwolf's door for an hour... or more!
edit on 29-4-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

SPLAT!

Great post and made BIAD giggle.
Let's hope nobody knocks on Starwolf's door for an hour... or more!

If they do, neno is sending MARGO to open the door! He ain't about to go through the food fight again!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Another pic of Dag... sheesh! don't get so close to
the Corridor-Cam next time, nuh?!

Heh...that's her "closer" look....and she knows where the cams are. And who's spying on Dag....
thanks, you and neno just inspired me....
I'm rasslin' with this hazing idea, what to do with it, where to go....and all this hissy female claw extension stuff going on is helping my muse work.....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Okay, the muse awoke and channeled the scenes to me....
now...
next up will be the hazing itself...Fun fun fun.

Perhaps tomorrow...got to jot down some ideas...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Well that last post got MY muse to chuggin' along! Lots of stuff there that can be worked with... now I gotta figure out one or two things to concentrate on. I'll be thinking it over while I teach my younger grand daughter how to ambush the older one - Jus' cause yer bigger doesn't necessarily mean you can snatch stuff and run off with it, and the older one is about to get a lesson on that first hand from the victim!

Give a person a fish, and you just have to give 'em another one tomorrow... but when you TEACH 'em to fish, they take matters over themselves, and handle living. You know the drill...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Thanks!! Glad it started your muse-motor....I enjoyed it as if fell out of my fingertips. After several days of trying to think it through workably....

That's the idea, right? Get "werchudders" creative juices flowing!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I should have a post with Chumley and Carpet and another with Jeni and 'Chumley-Neno' up by the end of the day. (The Carpet/Newman post is going to steep a little longer)...

Between now and then? Here's Jeni.

She's not blond you say? Yeah, I'll get to that.

Edit to Add By the way? The symbol on her shoulder? The Yydryl sign? That's what is is (for now) Ship's insignia off an old crew uniform. Just sayin'... Notice I said 'old' - so we can upgrade if we come up with something better.

And hopefully by now (within my posts) Jeni's sisters are starting to get their heads together concerning the future. If nothing else at least we've go the crew we've been wanting for over a year now.

I'm not going to nail them all into place but it's safe to say with 6 of them we'll finally have a full crew again - one of the reasons for bringing them into the story in the first place.

Happy May Day!
edit on 1-5-2012 by silo13 because: see abover - above

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Jeni.... phoooarwh!!

I didn't know of the insignia, thanks and I'll make sure it shows
up again in my pics.

Jeni... phoooarwh!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

....and all this hissy female claw extension stuff going on is helping my muse work.....

"A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon"

- Arnold Haultain

Source

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So there you go.

Carpet and Chumley are in cahoots and with the last remaining Neno-suit (that was supposed to have been destroyed) are ready to do all they can, right or wrong, to win Jeni for Chumley.

The 6 other girls have been given quite a tongue lashing (down boys) and are now ready to knuckle under and straighten up - or pack up and go.

Now we'll just have to figure out what it's going to cost Chumley to keep Milli from spilling the beans to Jeni about who - and what - the Regalian really is!

Happy May Day again!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I foresee more high strangeness and confusion on the way, with Chumley's use of the neno suit again. Poor Margo! Poor Jeni! Poor CHUMLEY when neno finds out!

I'm working on some stuff for planetfall at Khalamzadar - pictures and stuff, nothing major - so boarding teams get suited up - we're going in!

edit on 2012/5/1 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

BIAD

Is this really your long lost brother?

Is this really your car?

And why - oh why - did the polka-dot dress I sent you via UPS get returned? I thought it would look great! May Day was invented for polka-dots!

*raspberry*

edit on 1-5-2012 by silo13 because: pic fix - I forgot to say CHEESE

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh My... !

The 'flash incident' was entirely different and as BIAD told the Officer,
the penny was super-glued to the sidewalk and his strugglings brought
on the unfornate shock from the passing Pensioner.

Pic 2. The BIAD-Mobile... please, don't encourage him.

He does have an itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny yellow polka-dot bikini... does that count?

The poor-lad is blushing now!
edit on 1-5-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I suppose it's a little late in the game to completely change's neno's claim star system. I just generated a run of 10.000 star systems, and gave the computer firm instructions to only report back with systems that had two or more habitable planets. I figured that out of 10,000, it might turn up 7 or 8.

It reported back with 86.

Out of those, 3 or 4 had THREE habitable planets, In those systems, one of the habitable planets had a habitable moon of a size close enough to qualify it as a "double planet", just like the one on Betty Hill's star map.

Imagine my surprise.

Some of the 3 planet systems had something for everyone - hot, warm, and cool.

Sigh.

I should have made this run months or years ago. Neno could have been set for life - even considering that "life" now encompasses forever....

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It reported back with 86.

WOW

Why is it too late. Write around it. We'll get there and find out 'something is up' or 'something is wrong' and find the paper he has is a CLUE (or some such) to where his REAL claim really is.

Anyway - the thing about Chumley - the method behind that madness is IF we're about to have sprung a 'Twin Neno' ('real' Neno) - then we've got something it or mess it up even more, lol.

edit on 2-5-2012 by silo13 because: forgot the

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Does BIAD happen to know just what kind of car that is? I found the pic ages ago and never found out what it was. I'm thinking of bringing vehicles like that into the storyline - Jeni loves anything 'vehicle' - just sayin.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Does BIAD happen to know just what kind of car that is? I found the pic ages ago and never found out what it was. I'm thinking of bringing vehicles like that into the storyline - Jeni loves anything 'vehicle' - just sayin.

BIAD is like me (imagine that?!) he doesn't drive or have any interest in vehicles that stay on land.
Back in the 60's we were promised that 1999-onwards would see us with a Jet-pack and Hover-boots.
We're still waiting.

Edit: I've just asked him and he said if Silo wishes to buy him a 'horse-less carraige' as he put it,
then he would accept a Morgan... whatever that is.
edit on 2-5-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join