It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare UFO Leaked News Footage seconds before Broadcast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
UFO Hunters did a program on this last week.

Here is part 1...the other parts are on youtube as well.

www.youtube.com...

The threads on ATS have a combination of Genuine and Hoaxed and/or Disinfo data/pics etc. I think JRitzman...did I get that right? did a good job of sorting the BS out.

In the end the credible info..including some great unbiased reporting from a mainsteam pulitzer prize winning journalist in Chicago..strongly points toward a genuine UFO sighting.

Bottom line...FAA and United Airlines denied it until FOIA obtained logs forced their hand.

This was seen and reported/documented by airport baggage handlers, pilots and ground personnel. It lasted for 10 to 15 minutes. Witnessed by mulitple folks that make their living working at an airport or flying planes..for 10 to 15 minutes. It punched a hole in the cloud cover when it took off. The FAA claim that it was likely "weather phenom"...well it wasn't their best work at squahing stories like this.

From what I remember...

* A baggage handler was adamant that he saw a pilot lean out the window of his plane and take a picture on a digital camera.

*A woman traveling that day walked up to a cmall crowd in a parking lot at the airport who were trying to figure out what it was. They were foriegners...sweedish?...and one had a camera and was taking pictures.

Frustratingly niether of those pictures ever came to light as far as I know..

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That part of the incident has always perplexed me too. There must be hundreds of people with camera's at any one time in an airport.

As a former business traveller, I can tell you that there are few times I'd be looking out the windows when enroute.... Any airport time was spent either reviewing work-related info, getting a bite to eat, or trying to lose myself in a book if having any kind of layover.

As for the Dan Aykroyd bit, it was actually a former associated producer (collaborated on another UFO documentary with Dan) who made the claim of purchasing the video footage, and apparently he did so to sell to Dan, but his folks didn't feel the goods up to snuff... More than likely, it was a fake, and the producer got duped, hence why we haven't heard more of it by now.....

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
This video has been posted by a man who says he has been sitting on this video since his sighting.

Back on November 7th 2006, I was near Chicago O'hare International airport when I was witness to what was arguably one of the most important UFO incidents in modern times. After the incident, many people jumped on the UFO bandwagon and came forward with false evidence, I can't speak for these individuals, I can only speak for myself.

I witnessed a gigantic UFO hovering over the Airport at precisely 4:32 p.m. The UFO was a dark, hazy metallic disc/cigar shaped craft. It was at a height of roughly 750 feet from the ground, completely silent, frozen still, and was well over 100 meters in length. I managed to film the UFO on my cell phone for 1 minute, I observed the UFO for a further 1 minute, after which time it took off, and went upwards at tremendous speed and was gone.

If you watch the clip properly, at the start of the clip you can clearly see a large passenger jet taking off, and flying directly under the UFO, which shows just how huge this thing was. The UFO was completely frozen still, and any movement on the video clip is camera movement and camera shake. I filmed the UFO on my cell phone with the zoom set to full.

This is arguably one of the most important pieces of UFO photographic evidence in existence, and to ever be posted on the internet, simply because I know it was a genuine Unidentified Flying Object, and it was witnessed by many credible individuals, including pilots.

Yes I would love to come forward and go public with my story, but this is just not an option for me, due to my job. So that is why I have posted the clip on You Tube. For those who don't want to believe the truth, thats up to you, but what you are seeing is genuine footage of an unknown craft, and shame on the worlds media for all the ridicule they threw at this unbelievable incident.

Is this a fake? more than likely.Although his testimony does seem sincere and the vid although poor phone quality seems real enough.Is this it?

[edit on 22-3-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I wonder where he was to film an aeroplane taking off like that, was he floating alongside the UFO?

It looks fake and the story does not explain why the video looks like that.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I really want to believe it's true as well, but...

The weather was reported to be overcast which means a total cloud cover. Why is there blue sky at the top of the shot?

Is that a function of the cell phone camera limitations? I'm not smart enough to answer that one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join