It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare UFO Leaked News Footage seconds before Broadcast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
O'Hare UFO Leaked News Footage seconds before Broadcast

I have done a search on this but can't find anything.Mods please remove if already posted.

John Hilkevitch (Chicago Tribune) tells the newsreader that he has been told that one of the pilots stuck their head out of the planes window(it was on the ground) and took pictures of the ufo.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
::blush:: Would you mind giving a brief description for those of us still in the stone age with dial up or even a still pic? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

This is info from the posted video

The following video was leaked from a News room, showing unedited discussion of the Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO case among news broadcasters.
2006 O'Hare International Airport UFO sighting

Hope that helps.Its over 8 mins long and is unedited discussion of the Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO incident.Basically they are saying that the government have hushed this up I am guessing not to cause panic and also the amount of interest in the story is phenomenal.They are speaking with complete sincerity off air about the incident.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Ah, okay - I might have seen this on UFO Hunters.

Thanks for following up!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Nice post, never seen this clip.

Anyone found the pictures taken by the pilot ???
I can only find madeup ones..

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Very nice post! S&F!

As a local Chicago guy I am amazed at the lack of information on this sighting. You've got to think that with all the cell phones out there, someone would have snapped a pic or two. Now we are hearing that a flight crew during pushback did just that. Where are the pics?

Either this is a very widespread hoax,

-or-

A very well executed cover up.

My vote is for the latter.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Nice post, never seen this clip.

Anyone found the pictures taken by the pilot ???
I can only find madeup ones..

Dan Aykroyd supposedlybought up all the footage , stills and video for a Documentary on the O`Hare incident ........

........ so everyone waited & waited & waited & waited & waited & waited &waited & waited & waited & waited & waited & waited .......

........ you get the gist !

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Very interesting. Anyone gonna follow up with this reporter?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I hadn't seen this clip. Interesting! Thanks for posting it.

IRM

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Good banter I enjoyed that but it did seem the newsreader is just getting some insight for the story.

Good find.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Chicago O'Hare is THE smoking gun of our lifetime. To the OP - thanks for posting this. I like to read as much as I can about it. I wish there was some way to blow this wide open ....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Yep, one great mass sighting like this and it still went the way of the do do bird.

The big wiggs will do anything to cover up this UFO stuff.

Same stuff going on today as it was in the early UFO investigating days.

Cover up after cover up and the ones that know ain't talking.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This was posted at the time it appeared, along with several photos that supposedely showed the UFO (all were identified as fakes).

Nobody ever presented (as far as I know) anything new about it.

Some related threads:
O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis
Dan Aykroyd: We Have the O'Hare UFO Video
Second "O'Hare UFO IMAGE"? -- UPDATE: HOAX CONFIRMED
O’Hare UFO Report Released
New O'HARE UFO Picture! This is it!!!
My O'hare UFO FOIA request
Two new O'Hare photos

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
At what point in this video is the picture supposed to be leaked? All I have seen is the graphic in the upper-right hand corner with what looks like one of Billy Meier's models...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

There was no "picture leak", just the guy's reaction and words about the case.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This was posted at the time it appeared, along with several photos that supposedely showed the UFO (all were identified as fakes).

Nobody ever presented (as far as I know) anything new about it.

Some related threads:
O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis
Dan Aykroyd: We Have the O'Hare UFO Video
Second "O'Hare UFO IMAGE"? -- UPDATE: HOAX CONFIRMED
O’Hare UFO Report Released
New O'HARE UFO Picture! This is it!!!
My O'hare UFO FOIA request
Two new O'Hare photos

Thanks for your post, as I am a newbie to UFOs I had never heard much about this sighting but after seeing this video and looking at other reports of this, it does seem to be a very worthy sighting and not one to be brushed under the carpet.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is one incredible story,if true,but i seriously doubt that the pilots images will ever see the light of day!
During the above interview,it was mentioned that the pilots were on a particular plane,one that was being pushed back,which would surely lead to an easy identification of this particular flight crew!
Unless the pilot who took the images was near to retirement,i don't think he would risk becoming blacklisted by the airlines by releasing the images,and possibly losing his or her livelyhood.

Still,we can always hope!!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
LISTEN very carefully to the last seconds when the video is black someone said they would have landed but... and then it cuts out.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
As someone else already mentioned, the pictures were all fakes and there is nothing substantial in that video. Also, you'd think that most people on ATS would know this already...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Chicago O'Hare is THE smoking gun of our lifetime. To the OP - thanks for posting this. I like to read as much as I can about it. I wish there was some way to blow this wide open ....

Hey Flyer...well it appears outside the realm of politics we agree wholeheartedly on some things.

This sighting is what brought me to ATS and the ATS crew did a PHENOMENAL job of sorting through the data and resultant hoaxers that followed the sighting. See threads posted above.

I followed this very closely at the time it broke. I approached it as a Skeptic and came away a believer.

One thing that was without a doubt demonstrated during the coverage of this sighting..whether you think it was a UFO or not...

* Both the airline and the FAA made a concerted and conscience effort to cover it up and squash the report. The FAA DENIED it ever happened and then when confronted with strong evidence, recanted and said it was a weather phenom...then they said there was NO recordings or records...and then they were leaked and they were again forced to admit that they had the tower communications recordings. The airline denied it happened and threatened their employees about talking and then was forced to admit it did happen after a handful of legitimate witnesses came forward and recordings and documents were leaked.

SO...the validity of the sighting aside...it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that both the airlines and the FAA were willing and eager to lie and cover up potential sightings.

If they did it without hesitation with the O'Hare sighting then they have done it before. ..THAT and what it implied about UFO sightings in general was a real eye opener for me.

Whatever happened...they tried to cover it up..that is without debate.

* In the end the FAA and Airline claimed it was a combination of low level cloud cover and runway lighting that created a strange holographic illusion...

* Witnesses including baggage handlers and at least one pilot were consistent is saying it an eliptical craft..elongated egg/chubby frisbee type craft, defined and three dimensional, that was greyish white.

* Different witnesses..including baggage handlers.. explained when it left it shot straight up and punched a perfect hole in the cloud cover where on an otherwise completely overcast day, sunshine a blue sky could be seen through the perfect hole it punched in the cloud cover.

Of course expiremental Military aircraft was discussed, but this UFO was percieved by trained airport personnel as a potential flight hazard...it was parked right atop the the busiest airport in the world! The military prefer desert and remote locations and aren't in the habit of risking collisions with commercial airliners.

On the other hand if you were and alien race conducting a survey of another planet/lifeform and that assesment included current transportation technology then O'Hare, being the busiest airport in the world, would be the perfect place to stop and snap a picture, so to speak.

Given the consistency of many different and credible witnesses, pilots and airline personnel, the Tower Comm Logs, the FAA and Airlines clear attempt at squashing the story...it remains with me as one of the most credible UFO sightings I know of.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join