It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare UFO Leaked News Footage seconds before Broadcast

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Impreza
As someone else already mentioned, the pictures were all fakes and there is nothing substantial in that video. Also, you'd think that most people on ATS would know this already...

There were a few sets of pictures...hoaxers or as some might propose, disinfo agents, always chase these stories.

The pictures purported to be shot from one of the gates was thoroughly discredited...modified pics from the internet.

The pictures that were shot by a woman's cell-phone in her backyard and the pics sent in by her son...those I thought were fairly credible and stood up to a flurry of analysis.

The pilot...A couple of baggage handlers saw him take the picture...that photo never came to light as far as I know. A pilot did give a telivison interview where the reporter at least vouched he was who he said he was, but they shadowed his face and distorted his voice becuase he said he feared for his job...not a stretch since it was clear that the airline threatened all of their employees about talking.

Not a case to be easily dismissed.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Yes, I always think that cases like this, that do not have a real end, and probably the real ones.

As things have to be covered-up they reach an unnatural end, so we are left with this feeling that it did not ended as it should.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This was posted at the time it appeared, along with several photos that supposedely showed the UFO (all were identified as fakes).

Nobody ever presented (as far as I know) anything new about it.

Some related threads:
O'Hare Airport UFO Sighting -- UPDATE: Photos & Analysis

Your sig says to tell you when you're wrong. Well, you're wrong, if just a tiny bit.

All pics were not identified as fakes. The thread I left in the quote has the picture in question. Jritzmann did quite a bit of work on this. Here's a post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Of course this is a far cry from the pic being real, but you get the jist. I'm guessing that the pic is a superb hoax done professionally for the sole purpose of mucking up the case. But what do I know, I haven't even repaired my avatar since the change.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Apparently, the pics were posted today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunsetspawn

I think I know which photo you are talking about, but unfortunately the links in the post do not show the images.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Those were reposted today, but they were posted before, somewhere inside that huge thread.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nice government coverup here folks. This is what you call a smooth running coverup. Hopefully someone will leak the pics someday but I dont think Ill see them in my lifetime....

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
LISTEN very carefully to the last seconds when the video is black someone said they would have landed but... and then it cuts out.

I heard the same thing! Not sure what kind of off camera banter that was... very odd

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Jesus this is OLD! I've seen this a little over a year ago!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have worked real hard to keep this kind of hatred to our kind on a leash. Mods, I request that you remove this thread and ban all those 'Humans' who keep posting information full of Hate against my people. We come in peace. We do not deserve this! All this hatred! Flying Saucers? It is a well known fact that we do not make our Atmoshperic Vehicle Entry Device in the shape of a saucer, they are Donuts! To suggest they are saucer is nothing short of Specieism against Toriodals, as we are called! Yes, some of our brotheren come smothered in white frosting or dipped in chocolate, but NEVER are they saucer! Shame on you all!

Ok ok...

Really interesting interview. Would be interesting to have been their and seen the cut in the clouds that was made. What could cause that? George Lucas in his new airlimo no doubt.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Great post ,thanks a lot,Im just amazed at the level of reporting,this wouldnt have happened 10 years ago.The US govermant and the FAA are just showing themselves to be foolish in their respones.I note alot of silence from the skeptics on this site.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I didn't know you could stick your head out of a planes window, even if it was stationary.I mean wouldn't it be dangerous that a cockpit window opens?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador

I didn't know you could stick your head out of a planes window, even if it was stationary.I mean wouldn't it be dangerous that a cockpit window opens?

Here you go.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Bugger me you do learn something new everyday thanks.
Anyway im fairly convinced something shady is going on about the O'hare incident.It was world wide news, than was quickly swept under the rug never t be heard of in the msm again

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azador

Nope apparantly not dangerous at all.... just very very noisy.

Here is an example of a plane taking off where the pilot accidently left the window open...
images2.jetphotos.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hi all. I have just come on to this thread and am finding it very intresting. I have been reading through and cannot seem to view any of the photos, is anyone eles having problems? Very strange?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A great video.

The newsreader was really interested in the issue and asked some good questions, I would love to hear the interviews of the pilots if they could ever get them on the air.

Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The silhouetted CNN interview was not the pilot, but an airline employee on the ground. This looks to be (another) example of a dead end case, despite it being clear that there was a cover up by the FAA/control tower on whether they saw anything. The Chicago Tribune reporter is upfront about a coverup. Frustrating too that the pilot pics. have seemingly disappeared and there are few if any other pics. -- you'd think there would be given it was at an airport.

[edit on 16-3-2009 by desklamp3]

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by desklamp3
you'd think there would be given it was at an airport.

That part of the incident has always perplexed me too. There must be hundreds of people with camera's at any one time in an airport.

Perhaps it's a case of not seeing what you're not looking for? There would be a percentage of people who simply take for granted that things are going to be in the air around an airport but there are always a lot of people with their eye's peeled as they wait for a particular flight to arrive or depart.

I don't know.. the whole thing's strange!

IRM

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
In the long thread on the topic, there were entries by an eyewitness who saw the object from an airport parking lot. Pretty sure she said some people who were viewing it near her had cameras.

But yeah, having a camera and looking out the window at the right place at the right time in the right direction are separate things.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join