It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Denies She's Partisan, Accuses GOP of 'Process' Politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Pelosi Denies She's Partisan, Accuses GOP of 'Process' Politics

www.foxnews.com

Republican claims that she revels in partisanship are 'simply not true,' the House speaker said in an interview with Charlie Rose

FOXNews.com

Saturday, March 14, 2009

For anyone who is making House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., out to be the leading purveyor of partisan politics, she has a bone to pick.

"There seems to be a market for saying that I am very partisan, and that I don't give the Republicans their opportunity. That simply is not true," Pelosi said in an interview
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Copy the exact headline of the story into the headline field, don't make one up or sensationalise it.

[edit on 15/3/2009 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I actually laughed so hard I started crying and my wife watching my was busting her gut.

I know politicians lie through their teeth but Pelosi has actually grown a bigger pair than Obama could ever hope to carry!

That crazy look in her eyes is obviously REAL. I think that the power of all her friends surrounding her has absolutely gone to her head. Watch for more funny antics on par with O'Biden.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15/3/2009 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
No surprise here, any politician would deny it even though most of them are incredibly partisan and biased. I still wonder to this day what causes America to vote for these scumbags.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Reid joins Pelosi in opposing ban revival

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) will join House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in opposing any effort to revive the 1994 assault-weapons ban, putting them on the opposite side of the Obama administration.

Yup she's pretty bad. Reid too. She's been vilified by the other side of the aisle for so long that when something like this comes up it's hard to believe yet there it is.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i am amazed that reid and pelosi do not support the AR ban. it still doesnt matter because that makes me still disagree with 99% of them. why anyone would want to support the banning of assault rifles baffles me

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Whats new about that? Most leaders will act as if their decisions have nothing to do with ideology. Most folks do that, heck most members proclaim to be for neither but will outright support one side. People say they are for neither to get a attention and to get their views to be more respected... folks should just be straight up about where they stand or what the agree and disagree with instead of being vague in explaining it and then evidently showing it in another thread.

By the way Im real curious whats the deal with Pelosi and conservatives? I have my own issues with her in the fact that she didnt do much during her two years in congress but conservatives act as if she took off some republicans head and had some mystical sacrifice. Whats the deal with the utter hatred or is this generally to anybody who is liberal and in power?

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Pelosi saying she's no partisan is like the devil saying he's for the good guys

top topics

join