It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is BS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

My personal general view:

I'm a skeptic when it comes to most conspiracy theories. However, a New World Order movement is not one of them. If someone can't see this coming or at the very least an attempt, then there may be no way to get through to them until it is too late.

Remember OP, just because it might not end up successful does not mean there aren't groups attempting. I do not believe the movement will be successful in the end but I have no doubt the attempt at a NWO is occurring.

My personal Christian view:

According to the Judeo-Christian faith, a one world government is prophesied for the end times. Once you understand the prophetic imagery, you will see this is by no means a successful attempt and the empire crumbles almost as quickly as it is built. So that meshes with my opinion above. It will be making much headway and appear successful for a time but they never are capable of completely fulfilling their vision and resistance will be great.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I agree with the OP. The logic and probability behind the NWO is beyond comprehension. I think that people underestimate themselves too much and overestimate certain elements that we are yet to see take place. I see somebody referenced the UN, well to be honest the UN is actually much more weaker and influencial now than it was upon its creation. The African Union in on the verge of collapse, its not going to work. The only intra-regional union that appears to be working is the EU but that is only due to its geographical location.

This is a conspiracy site and folks are going to believe regardless and you know what thats perfectly fine, but on both sides of the fence I think there should be respect for ones belief. Calling somebody a "sheeple who beliefs this and follows that" isnt really a great way to argue your thoughts on the matter it will inevitabily bring the other person to react that way as well inorder to defend their own beliefs and character.

The US itself is more divided than ever and yet I really interesting that folks here still go on about a world Union as if its by tomorrow. Whats more interesting is that the vast majority of NWO believers are rightwing of the political spectrum. Im not shooting down that fact but highlighting that there are ideological influences in the idea of an NWO coming into place. Conservatives are verymuch for free market, freedom of guns... well they like their freedom until it comes to cultural matters. So there is abit of a divide in that sense as well.

Dont see the NWO happening but will try very best to respect those who bring in a fair debate. I do get completely fed up with those folks who post one line comments like "no left or right, the NWO controls you, wake up sheeple" then on another forum totally contradict what they say. There needs be understanding by both sides.

SG.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Don't be too skeptical. Your general idea, all these countries coming together, is obviously something that isn't easily achieved but the IDEA of a New World Order is very real.
Please read the following...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
To be fair he's right

none of you have responded with any evidence to prove otherwise because really there is none

its mostly wild speculation

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Where to begin...There is so much to say on this topic. I would recommend to the OP to please do some research on this topic. There are very intriguing topics on this subject and not by any left or rightest point of view, just good journalism. Read these books and then make an informed, intelligent decision. Then you can present your argument with real facts and debate it with concrete information.

For your consideration ::breaks out her pom-poms:: please read Jim Marrs 'Rule by Secrecy' and Daniel Estulins book 'The True Story of the Bilderberg Group.' The history of what is coming into fruition is long in the making with some surprising connections which date back to antiquity. The above mentioned authors don't incorporate any partisan or religious comments. Just straight up good journalism.

Regarding your comment about speaking one language; many of the members of the Elite attempting to bring about a NWO are leaders of some of the largest, most influencial corporations. Do you realize how many countries in which these corporations exist? Exploiting the peoples of these countries by paying them pennies for their work, often child labor? I'm talking about corps like Nike, DuPont, Wal-mart - you name it. My point is language hasn't inhibited the infiltration of Corp America into all these countries.

Not to mention the Global Union is broken into four subsets including: European Union, American Union, Asian Union, Soviet Union represented by the Japanese Elite, N. American Elite, and the European Elite all reporting to a Global Union Czar speculated to be David Rockefeller. No verbal communications barrier here.

This is a deep rabbit hole. It would be in the interest of you and your future generations to at least give it a little of your attention and research.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
NWO is good though

I can go anywhere in the world and get a Coke and Big Mac.

Im in Indonesia, damn I need new shoes. Nikes sweet

global business is highly important for your way of life, if you care about sweatshop workers go volunteer and give them a hand

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublevel10

I deny ignorance so therefore I've educated myself. These corporations hijacked the 14th amendment which so many fought and died for in the civial war. This amendment which was to give African Americans freedom from slavery but was manipulated to give corporations the right to be a 'person' The problem here is there is no physcial body to imprison and no soul to redeem. They have no moral responsibility to what they have done to the eviroment or the population of the world.

It is absolutly shocking to see what was done during the Industrial age. Do you know that Dupont and Ford supported the Nazis? Playing both sides for profit? DuPont supplied the gas used in the camps? IBM made the punchcards that let the SS know what train, what camp detainees were to be sent? The *massive* amounts of polloution and raping of the earth has happened just so we can have creature comforts so simple of a tooth brush. If you don't feel like reading, run down to blockboster and rent "The Coporation."

We have been manipulated since a young age to become consumers. There were actually studies done on the 'nag' factor of children to parents to determine how they could best use this in advertising to create the right amount of nag factor.

Traders on the stock floor admittingly confess when the towers fell on 9/11 they were excited due to the fact that gold doubled in price. They had just doubled the profits of their investors. There is zero accountability in corporations because they are treated as a 'person' so the actual charter members can not be held responsible.

Yes, we all enjoy our creature comforts but to what cost. This is simply not a concept you should brush off to the side. Not if you're a person with any self awareness or concern for future generations. You probably don't know the depth of the horrors of coporations because they are successfully covered up by the media. You have to research this information on your own. Wake up, break out of your conditioning and see the true reality. The causes of cancer, the crap they put in our milk, the pollution of our planet without regard to future consequences.

At the end of my days, if there is accountability for my actions - the least is going to be how I treated my neighbor today but what my participation as a consumer is to these vile corporations. What is the answer? I don't know. Corporations have made us utterly dependent in so many aspects of our lives. In Florida, you can even go live in a Walt Disney community. Buy the product, visit the product, live in the product. Privatisation is scary indeed. United States of IBM? Shell? It's mind boggling and I wish I had the answer. We've all become unwittingly enslaved. The only answer is to totally drop out of society and these days, there's not many places on earth to do this.

If the Elite have done this much damage with the Industrial Age, I wonder how much they are going to do during the Tech age. There are already companies jockeying to own the right to the human genome. ::shakes her head:: Life itself is now coporately owned.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
BREAKING NEWS

THIS JUST IN

WAR IS PROFITABLE

I have a ton of shares in all types of "bad" things, am I the one shooting people. No I'm not.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
I'm sure the Antarictans wouldnt mind a one world gov't.
But in the only case there would by some chance be a NWO, is if something catastrophic happened, say a large meteor destroying half the world, and still hoping we are all alive.

Or by brute force and ethnic cleansing (such a nice sounding word eh' )

Population: 6,706,993,152 (July 2008 est.) better start cleaning now.

With all these different religions, I doubt you could ever get them to come together, makes a good movie for christians to fear satans master plan of uniting everyone!

But we should know, Alexander the Great, and Adolf Hitler did a terrific job trying it out.
....peanuts
Al the Great...King of Macedon; conqueror of Greece and Egypt and Persia; founder of Alexandria (356-323 BC)

Hitler has 6 Million Jews to his credit

The champ was and still is....is Genghis Khan....Mongolian emperor whose empire stretched from the Black Sea to the Pacific Ocean (1162-1227)
History about one city in all his 65 years........

"The Truth About Nishapur
The 1,748,000 refers to the estimated population in April 1221 of a Persian city called Nishapur. This city, located in what is now Iran, was a bustling cultural center during Khan's time. And during his campaign to the West, following his success of China, Nishapur was one of the cities his troops sacked.
Khan's daughter was heartbroken at the news of her husband's death, and requested that every last person in Nishapur be killed. Khan's troops, led by his youngest son, Tolui undertook the gruesome task. Women, children, infants, and even dogs and cats were all murdered. Worried that some of the inhabitants were wounded but still alive, Khan's daughter allegedly asked that each Nishapuran be beheaded, their skulls piled in pyramids. Ten days later, the pyramids were complete."

That was just ONE city......NO ONE can hold a candle to the Great Khan and how much he conquered in the history of the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublevel10
I have a ton of shares in all types of "bad" things, am I the one shooting people. No I'm not.

Actually, just because you didn't shoot them doesn't excuse the fact that you are funding and or participating in the decisions that allow such companies to operate.

If you pay somebody to murder your wife and the police find out, can you say "Ohh, but I didn't shoot her" as a defense? No, the police will kindly arrest you for conspiracy to commit murder and maybe most likely accesorie to murder.

That being said, you are an accessorie to the autrocities being commited by this company, and your justification, no your gratification is the monetary gain, you are no better than the people who run the NWO if you what you say is true.

You seem to be encourged by your greed for money.

You are an enabler, and just as guilty as they would be.

Simply an oberservation.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
nice try OP. but why do you start thread about something you totally have no idea of?

NWO agenda is different:

1st - create the three big unions: European, Asian and North American. do you see anything standing on the way?

2nd - in the rest of the world implement UN agencies which is going slowly take over all the possible power in that countries. impossible you think?

3rd - UN, EU, NAU, AU will provide the same strategy and policy in their areas.

4th - we are in NWO

simple

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
These rude responses are reason enough to quit this forum. Mods your site is becoming a trash bin of flamers. I throw out my opinion on a topic and the very first answer I get is I'm stupid and "let the flaming begin".
If you wish to boot me so be it but is this what you intended for ATS?
As you see I've been here registered for awhile now but my posting days are over. I'll hang out now and then, pick through some topics but that's the extent of my partaking in this forum.
End of story..

p.s. if you don't like my response posted here then move it or trash it...up to you.

John

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Rude responses....can you not admit to yourself the motivation behind a title thread as "NWO is BS." Did you not see that the title thread alone would, whether intentional or not, result in an emotional reaction?

Then upon opening the thread, no research or sources given for your opinon? It's okay to have opinon but I think you'll receive better responses if you provide some kind of logical back-up.

So much is about perception. Did you think a lot of these posters were personally out to get you or were they attacking the ideas within? Huge difference.

I for one, and knowing others through their other posts on ATS, were just trying to enlighten and educate. Not to make any personal attacks on you.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Down through the years, I have met many people who were confused and diluted about the nwo and it's relevance to society. The ones who didn't understand what the nwo was or what it meant quickly learned their own catch-phrases and labels like, conspiracy theories, the boogey man, right-winged conspiracies and left, and my favorite, just a bunch of crap! People in general fear what they don't understand or can't fathom with a rational mind and or a so-called logical point of view. Some try to turn to their respective religions, and when that fails, they turn away in total frustation and disgust with nothing to believe in. Then there are those who don't believe in religion of any kind and put their faith in mortal man, and when that fails, they simply fade away and usually become recluses. The nwo is not a singular entity of any kind, it is a conglomerated body of individuals who have manipulated everything from spiritual faith to science in order to achieve their one single goal, and that is "control"! Ever notice how all govt's pass laws that don't really protect the people? The laws are passed to protect the gov't from the people! The nwo has a controlling body, and then there are the outstretched legs that cover and govern what they can't reach personally themselves. Leaders all over the world are offered lives of luxury in exchange for their cooperation in furthering the agenda, at any cost! What we as a people are seeing right now is one of the greatest displays of power extention and reduction in recorded history. But one thing the nwo didn't count on was some of it's collaborators resisting the covenant made with the ones who founded the idea of global domination. This agenda goes way farther and deeper than I have time to write here tonight, but let me assure you, the nwo is for real, and those who resisted have been sacrificed(killed) for resisting. Here's just a few names of some who resisted: Ron Brown, Cliff Baxter, Paul Wellstone, James Hatfield, Phil Schneider, Bill Cooper, JFK, Abe Lincoln, and Andrew Jackson survived more than 22 assassination attempts on his life by the international bankers! The research material is out there for those who want to really study it seriously.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by merky

The reason i said let the flaming begin, is because you didn't give any points besides 2 that have nothing to do with the topic, if you have an opinion yes, please give it, but please back it up with research and well constructed idea's. I for one am on the fence with the whole NWO debate, and when seeing your topic was looking forward to reading a well written debate on why it is "BS". HO hum,..

Well, there's my reasons for my comment lol..

Cherry

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I feel ya ( wind)...People do tend to shun us out when they can't handle the truth and turn to their religious faiths..then that fails them and they are left frustrated and confused, so they decide to lash out on (us) who tried to wake them up in the first place..see, it's much more comfortable and feels so much better in the dark...they'd rather we didn't disturb their sleep...

I love the fact that I am a free thinker, awake and aware...I love it here in the light. People can't understand the nostalgia that we feel when trying to express and educate about what's really going on and expose the men behind the curtains. We (as a people) have been deeply but cleverly brainwashed to conform and not question: Educational system (conform and not question) Religious institute ( conform and not question) the way in which we raise our children conform and not question). We have been acclimated to this sytem of conformity with no questioning since birth. Yall gotta check out Tavistock Institute...TALK ABOUT DEEP!!! It will blow your mind...you will find that just about every facet in our lifestyles has been orchestrated and manipulated. That is where the "think like the crowd" concept was born...women's lib to destroy the family by making the woman feel she no longer needs theman and goes out into the workplace where she is forced to place her children into instituionalozed childcare...Tavistock is where POW's of WWI an II were experimented on by inducing fluoride and studying the dumbing down effects....flouride also decrease the natural will to resist. I don't care what the ney sayer's on the this thread say about thoughts and beliefs..they are confused and just like in a longterm realtionship where one finds out they've been lied to and cheated on, they tend to forgive the wrongdoer but somehow hate the messanger...........
just being real

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Butter Cookie]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Maybe the NWO is BS? Politicians speak BS all the time, and they seem to be going on and on about the NWO any chance they get these days...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There is no secret that they want a New World Order.
They all admit it, its not just a theory.
Where the debate lies is in what exactly it means.
They say it means nothing more than all the country's united towards common goals.
Where others say this is not the case, and its to manipulate and control all the worlds citizens for there own selfish gain.
I believe its to manipulate and control, not to free.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join