It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why are so many people calling contrails, Chemtrails?

page: 4
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


With all the research, where are the facts that support the conspiracy theory? The only thing presented are ignorance about the mechanisms that cause contrails, things unrelated to contrails, speculation, unsubstantiated "reports", and claims that there is a visual difference between contrails and "chemtrails".

There is not one piece of evidence that shows "chemtrails" to be any thing other than contrails.


Again I say, the evidence is presented to you , you chose not to accept them, over and over, like the moon thing, time is wasted on IF's and not used on what they ARE and WHY it is and WHO did it.....

N.armstrong, a well known and famous astronaut, until he speak one ounce of truth, then he is a lying crackpot.. I think it is true, and why? coz the sheer amount of DeBunk !.
(off topic I know, just seemed like an similar subject with the same amount of fear and denial attached to it.)




posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Off topic, but out of curiosity, what did Neil Armstrong say exactly?



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


So, you claim that "the Main airport in Oslo has always been around me"...

Interesting. You see, I live in Oslo, and the main airport in my country used to be Fornebu Airport, located in BÆRUM, not Oslo. It was also shut down in 1998.

Now the main airport in Norway is Gardemoen Airport, located 50 kilometers OUTSIDE of Oslo.

Just some boring facts for you. Google them if you want to, it may be good practice for you. It is always a good idea to do some research before telling tall tales.



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is no such thing as chemtrails all aircraft can produce contrails in fact there are 2 types. Spraying chemicals at high altitude would be just stupid since it will dillute in the atmosphere.

by the way great picture of contrails




posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Off topic, but out of curiosity, what did Neil Armstrong say exactly?


He said they were met with the view of ufos hanging over the crater edge when they came there, and other anomalies , bases,he said : what is that over there ? control sayd: we know about that, please go the other way .. and this is a topic by it self . So we are not going there,. Disclosure project: We were shipped of to Spitzbergen to retreive a crached ufo, well, spitzbergen is here in Norway to, this was in the 50's, and why did Saddam H. have knowledge of Nibiru ?? you see, I cant post all I know here... hehe, it would take a whole lot of web space,. I think it is all connected, and we will find out sooner or later what kind of future we are traveling into, I know gov. are lying bad, and what we see on tv are the small bits of what realy is !



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Appreciate your input. Get em. It'll be a sad day when we say "I told you so", but at least we've tried.



Tanner Humanities Center, University of Utah

Rainmaking, hail busting, fog lifting, snowpack enhancing, lightning suppressing, hurricane snuffing...weather control. At the lunatic fringe of scientific discussion in the early twentieth century--and the subject of newspaper articles with tones ranging from skeptical titters to awestruck wonder--weather modification research became more serious after World War II. In the United States, the 'seeds' of silver iodide and dry ice purported to enhance rainfall and bust hailstorms soon became seeds of controversy from which sprouted attempts by federal, state and local government to control the controllers and exploit 'designer weather' for their own purposes.

PMID: 18313754 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

There is no such thing as chemtrails all aircraft can produce contrails in fact there are 2 types. Spraying chemicals at high altitude would be just stupid since it will dillute in the atmosphere.

by the way great picture of contrails



yea, great picture of planes do short trips. Local planes I gather, since the trails are that short...And I must say again, LOW ALTITUDE, I never sayd my ****trail pictures are high altitude... Just saying !
edit: I had in my fav's a webpage that had chemtrail Forecast, and Ofcourse it is gone from my browser...


[edit on 14-3-2009 by ChemBreather]



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctordoom
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Appreciate your input. Get em. It'll be a sad day when we say "I told you so", but at least we've tried.



Tanner Humanities Center, University of Utah

Rainmaking, hail busting, fog lifting, snowpack enhancing, lightning suppressing, hurricane snuffing...weather control. At the lunatic fringe of scientific discussion in the early twentieth century--and the subject of newspaper articles with tones ranging from skeptical titters to awestruck wonder--weather modification research became more serious after World War II. In the United States, the 'seeds' of silver iodide and dry ice purported to enhance rainfall and bust hailstorms soon became seeds of controversy from which sprouted attempts by federal, state and local government to control the controllers and exploit 'designer weather' for their own purposes.

PMID: 18313754 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...


Wow, backup, sweet . These Debunkers are going down !!

Man, I love it if I could get payed for Lying online, would be nice !

( Oopss! di I say that out loud ? )



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


For the umpteenth time. No one is denying that there are attempts to enhance rainfall by cloud seeding.

There is no connection between "chemtrails" and cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is carried out in limited areas on existing cumulus clouds.



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Yeah, using facts means that we're lying of course. I always forget how logic and facts are seriously frowned upon around here.

Cloud seeding is NOTHING like what you claim chemtrails to be. Cloud seeding has been around since the 1940s. It only occurs when there are already clouds in the area. You don't go out and leave a trail behind the plane to create clouds, you dump all the silver iodide at once.



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


For the umpteenth time. No one is denying that there are attempts to enhance rainfall by cloud seeding.

There is no connection between "chemtrails" and cloud seeding. Cloud seeding is carried out in limited areas on existing cumulus clouds.


Yes, I am aware of the usage areas, and I am trying to say that this can be used as desease spreaders, the Mycoplasma are 'hooked' up with what they want to spread, like the ebole,hiv,avian flue and pneumonia.
It is carriers for what ever they like to expose into the atmosphere in that area. Like here in norway, it was debated by the 'bilderberger' politicians here in norway that our water need UV beaming (?) of the drinking water, but we didnt need it,then just weeks later, there is an 'parasite' in the water and we are told to boil our water, then the UV beaming is implemented on our water. Fat change if you ask me, rumours has it that they used Chems from planes to spread parasites in our drinking water just to get those UV things on the water. 'Problem,Reaction,Solution', remember ? It is UV-C rays also, making our water even more hazardous to drink as UV-C rays Mutate bacteria rather than kill it .....
They are talking about Fluoride in our waters too, even in the milk. Some things up , and I guess Chems are just one small part of it, hence the heavy Debunk, mixed by Fear and outright lies from people knowning Why !! just my two cents ..



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


Yeah, using facts means that we're lying of course. I always forget how logic and facts are seriously frowned upon around here.

Cloud seeding is NOTHING like what you claim chemtrails to be. Cloud seeding has been around since the 1940s. It only occurs when there are already clouds in the area. You don't go out and leave a trail behind the plane to create clouds, you dump all the silver iodide at once.


Tell me how a perfect clear blue sky can turn into a full overcast by one plane flying over ?? How is that possible ? Is that normal ? and if so, why werent this an topic 20 years ago? I never heard my father and uncly discussing this, how come ?



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


You mean the sky was never overcast before there were airplanes? Sure it's normal. The conditions that encourage contrails are the same conditions that encourage a high overcast; cold and moist air at high altitudes. Like what happens when there is a low pressure area or a front approaching.

Without understanding something about weather, you can't understand what causes contrails.



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
my friends father used to work for nasa. he was suppose to go on the space shuttle that exploded in the 1980s but didn't go at the last minute. he is also a phycisit and is paid by he government substantial amounts o money (i've seen the checks, possibly to keep quiet about something i think). he is extremeley knowledagable in multiple fields of study, including military affairs (he use to be in the isaraeli defence force as well).

point is, when we asked him about the Chemtrails he says that he isn't allowed to talk about them and told us never to ask about the subject again. he also always tells us not to go outside when they're spraying. Just something for those who think they're normal contrails.

i personally know that there are chemtrails why would some planes make them and others at the same altitude don't leave ones that turn into clouds



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0
 


How do you know that the planes are at the same altitude?



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Now, this site is in Norwegian, I am posting just to show you that people see things for what they are, people are not stupid. People see new things and wants to know what they are, called Wakening up !!

These are pictures from the area I live in, I see this almost every day, and the primeminister here in Norway is JENS Stoltenberg, on the BilderBerg memberlist.


Chemtrail Tags in Norway
I translate one line here:
''”NATO fly sprayer chemtrails over den norske befolkning som om vi var insekter”. De blir vasket ned fort, og kort tid etter er det gjerne kommet et nytt budskap på samme sted.''
'' 'NATO planes are spraying Chemtrails on the Norwegian Population as we were Bugs', they get washed away imidiatly, but short time after, a new tag is up with a new message''

Now, here in Norway, no other Tags are getting cleaned, yet these ones go down as fast possible... Why is that ?
And when one reporter appraoched one of our politicians with this question, he replied: It isnt our desicion, and we cant do anything about it even if we wanted too' .

And frankly, I do not belive 'that' many people 'just' discovered aeroplanes. That would be just way to dumb to say ..



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0
my friends father used to work for nasa. he was suppose to go on the space shuttle that exploded in the 1980s but didn't go at the last minute. he is also a phycisit and is paid by he government substantial amounts o money (i've seen the checks, possibly to keep quiet about something i think). he is extremeley knowledagable in multiple fields of study, including military affairs (he use to be in the isaraeli defence force as well).

point is, when we asked him about the Chemtrails he says that he isn't allowed to talk about them and told us never to ask about the subject again. he also always tells us not to go outside when they're spraying. Just something for those who think they're normal contrails.

i personally know that there are chemtrails why would some planes make them and others at the same altitude don't leave ones that turn into clouds


Sweet my man, I know for afact that atheltic people here are getting sicker and more often astma and Kols, dont know the english word for it, it is suposed to be the new 'smokers desease' (load of crap), and I read that the reason why they get more often sick, is because they breath more of the outside air, again where you would breath these Chems, or harmless Cons. Just check it out, do research on the Astma front, you'll see it...I read here on the forums that they are going to spread the Avian flue, YES, I knew that 1 year ago, and it is being made by the american army, it is grown in human kidneys so they know for a fact the virus will reconize humans as target ... again, spread by mycyplasma by planes,.



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ChemBreather
 


You mean the sky was never overcast before there were airplanes? Sure it's normal. The conditions that encourage contrails are the same conditions that encourage a high overcast; cold and moist air at high altitudes. Like what happens when there is a low pressure area or a front approaching.

Without understanding something about weather, you can't understand what causes contrails.


Yes, a clear blue sky , and a plane drops by and makes it overcast...
Give me some days and I make a new thread, I got my pictures spread here and ther, on my cell phone and dvds and stuff, I thought this issue was over long ago, thats why I have no personal pictures to post here now....



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 

I'm sorry, I don't read Norwegian but I have seen most of those pictures on other "chemtrail" websites.

It doesn't matter how many people say something is true. Science is not done by vote, it is done by evidence. Pictures of contrails are not evidence of "chemtrails". Pictures of aircraft undergoing ballast testing is not evidence of "chemtrails".
contrailscience.com...



posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather
 





I am trying to say that this can be used as desease spreaders, the Mycoplasma are 'hooked' up with what they want to spread, like the ebole,hiv,avian flue and pneumonia.


Unlikely, as the toxins would dissipate/evaporate into the atmosphere before even getting close to the ground. Not to mention there are far better, cheaper and effective ways do that to a populated area such as contaminating a water supply.

Also I haven't heard about any major outbreaks of any kind of disease anywhere yet. If "chemtrailing" was true and "they" were spraying that stuff over a populated area and it did manage to make it to ground level before dissipating, then I guarantee you that there would have been a major outbreak by now.



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join