It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are so many people calling contrails, Chemtrails?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Thanks for your tireless efforts at debunking the debunkers.

Hows about a little help.

This week's Nature Materials (09 March 2009) reveals how an international team of scientists led by researchers at the London Centre for Nanotechnology (LCN) at UCL have discovered a novel one dimensional ice chain structure built from pentagons that may prove to be a step toward the development of new materials which can be used to seed clouds and cause rain.

Although the structure of regular ice is well known at the macroscale, its structures are much more mysterious and less well understood at the nanoscale - particularly when ice forms at an interface with matter as is the case in the higher atmosphere on particles of dust.

www.nanotechwire.com...

Weather modification has become a war against God's way.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A local news station where I live had scientists collect samples from chemtrails. Barium was found in the chemtrail samples along with split virused blood cells and other heavy metals. Who do you think you are kidding with your disinformation!! Everytime we get sprayed with chemtrails, and it's on a regular basis, the commercials and ads rocket on the tv and radio about how we east texans are more at risk for heart attack and stroke! Barium thickens the blood. Raises bloodpressure and heart rate. I am suffering from all these due to barium from chemtrails. I itch to death when I step outside during and after a heavy spraying. I frame houses and I am constantly exposed due to working outdoors. Our water is full of these chemicals also. I challenge you to come live here for a while and see how well you hold up under chemtrails.
Contrails stay in a fairly thin line and dissipate quickly. On a clear day, chemtrails spread into manmade clouds of poison. We also have strange viruses that everyone gets at exactly the same time, yet they aren't contagious. Every week we get a new one. They are experimenting on us with biologicals. We recently had a mutated split gene flu. Now, it didn't get that way on its own according to one doctor brave enough to stand up and speak out. He said there is no treatment for it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by roobob

Your going to love! Barium is added to fuel to cut down on hydrocarbon emissions. Planes is not the biggest offender of barium readings its all those cars and trucks that drive by you every day. Heres the ironic part its being added to your diesel and gas to help the environment by reducing pollution. All started as global warming initiatives. So in the effort to stop global warming which i dont think exists there making you sick. But its not chemtrails doing this.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by roobob

How did they collect the samples? Were they flying behind the aircraft creating the "chemtrails", or were they on the ground 5 miles below the aircraft waiting for the barium to slowly drift down to them?

[edit on 3/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How would the average person go behind an aircraft taking air samples?
Those tests were done on stuff that fell on petrie dishes, or something, I think.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
there is a difference in con and chem trails con trailsthat stick has to have the right conditions to do so such as a freezing atmosphere temp witch they turn into ice, however chemtrails happen at any altitude and they fall and expand rapidly in the sky,with contarils they roughly stay the same shape and size depending on the wind in the upper atmosphere. when the day is 110 here in the summer with humidity at all not a cloud to be seen a contrail is going to stay around i don't think so, also there have been several reports around nor cal where i am over the last 10 yrs of a whitish powder falling from the sky with samples of the powder containing barium. so what is really going on

for a contrail to do that in the middle of the summer to have the ice survive 100 degree plus temps is just plain amazing they could last that long yes i know the upper atmosphere is freezing but the lower atmosphere is not hence ice should disappear so having it come down to 5000 feet yea right chances are its something else filling the sky with barium. who knows why

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

That being the case, how can the contents be linked to contrails at 20,000+ feet above the ground? Isn't it a whole lot more logical that the barium came from sources close to the surface? Barium compounds are a very common byproduct. They are pretty much unavoidable.

Barium is emitted mainly from mining and refining industrial processes, in the production of barium chemicals, and as a result of combustion of coal and oil (HSDB, 1993). It is used as a catalyst for organic reactions, as a lubricating oil additive, as rat poison, in the manufacture of paper electrodes, in fireworks, and in electroplating (Proctor, 1991). Barium is also used as a carrier for radium and radioactive barium forms (133, 137M) which are used as standards in gamma spectrometry (Merck, 1989). It is used as a deoxidizer for copper, in Frary's metal, as a lubricant for anode rotors in x-ray tubes, and in spark-plug alloys (Sax, 1987). It is also used in paints, soap, paper and rubber, and in the manufacture of ceramics and glass. However, one of the larger uses is to remove the last traces of gases from vacuum and television picture tubes (HSDB, 1993). The primary stationary sources that have reported emissions of barium compounds in California are electric lighting and wiring manufacturing, office furniture manufacturing, and national security (ARB, 1997b).

www.scorecard.org...

[edit on 3/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hello all, this is my first post...

I really would like to see an actual picture of a sky with chemtrails with a plane producing contrails.

Maybe it´s my fault, but my question is:
If we are to believe chemtrails are deliberately spread into the sky by some planes and not an atmospheric phenomena, then there must be pictures of planes producing contrails while others chemtrails, in the same weather conditions above.

Many thx

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by ChemBreather

No offense but how is that website in any way proof as a credible source of information or scientific fact?

you see, debunk straight away, another proof, not good enuff , nothing is , youre either payd to thrash info about it , or you just dont get it !

You debunkers must provide proof of Contrails contain barium as claimed in Chemtrails...
you people claim Contrail, PROVE IT !

By your logic:
You know after we had a major rainstorm a few weeks ago, I saw the ground just littered with worms. I guess the worms must have fallen from the sky. All I know is, before the storm, no worms. After the rain and storms, worms! Gee. Worms come from the storm clouds! Prove to me the worms didnt fall from the sky!

posted on Apr, 4 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tagus2012

Since alleged chemtrails look identical to what other people call contrails, that;s just not possible. The link in my signature shows normal contrails.

Meanwhile I look forward to chemtrailers proving that chemtrails do not spray earthworms
And since the evidence suggests they do, what reason is there for spraying earthworms?

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join