It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Trained Nationwide That Informed Americans Are Domestic Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Police Trained Nationwide That Informed Americans Are Domestic Terrorists

www.propagandamatrix.com

A secret report distributed by the Missouri Information Analysis Center lists Ron Paul supporters, libertarians, people who display bumper stickers, people who own gold, or even people who fly a U.S. flag and equates them with radical race hate groups and terrorists.

Perhaps due to the outlandish and shocking nature of the document, some people are still having difficulty believing it is real. Unfortunately, we have confirmed that it's 100% genuine.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.prisonplanet.com

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is merely the latest example in an alarming trend which confirms that law enforcement across the country is being trained that American citizens are a dangerous enemy.

HERE is the Missouri Information Analysis Center's (MIAC) website.

I talked to a Park Patrol Police Officer of Minneapolis, a former High School friend of Mine, and he said that Minnesota Police agencies have all been given information similar to this report.

This is NOT good. In the event of any major disturbance (Great Depression, Martial law, War, Terror attack) anyone fitting the "PROFILE" will be the first rounded up.

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE FULL ARTICLE.
within it you will find FULL scans of the document and the information is truely shocking.

www.propagandamatrix.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It was only a matter of time before this happened.

If you are not with us....you are against us. Plain and simple.

It's time to water the tree of Liberty.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I pointed out a while back, on a thread where the question was of whether or not our armed forces would attack us, that if they are convinced that we are somehow an enemy, they surely would. If they were convinced that the action was "for a good cause" overall, the immediacy of the interaction would show evidence of that conviction (whether or not it is true).

Here we have the beginnings of an effort to sway our LE people into believing the enemy is everywhere. So things like this, while they seem absurd to those of us "in the know," are being fed to people who trust the source (I mean, the Government never LIES or MANIPULATES us, right???).

There will be many in enforcement who will buy this and carry it with them when they are ordered to round people up for the camps, or to shoot to kill...

Sad but true.

[edit on 3/13/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I think Ron Paul has a lot to say which is worth listening to. I fly the American Flag and am proud of it. I am a registered Independent and support the more fringe political parties because I refuse to roll in the muck with the pigs. I even have a little gold. So I guess that means I'm a terrrorist! Hmmm....On the other hand, I work hard and rarely miss a day, I pay my taxes, I don't lie or cheat and have been happily married for 27 years with two exremely bright kids in good colleges. None of us has had a brush with the law (although I have had a couple of speeding tickets). We have money in the bank, all acquired legally, although a lot less these days than last year. If the government wants to believe I'm a terrorist, then there is really no hope for this country!

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Now we are seeing how all those, throughout history, who have been brave enough to challenge tyranny have felt. Truely amazing to me.

p.s. I couldn't watch the video, 'cause I can't stand the face of GW.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Truly disturbing...

Can "1984" and the Big Bro perpetrated and awarded system of spying on and ratting out one's neighbors,family,and friends be far behind?

Imagine what you might be "rewarded with" for obtaining and sharing such vital info with those "in charge?"?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The generals have a saying:
"Rather than make the first move
it is better to wait and see.
Rather than advance an inch
it is better to retreat a yard."

This is called
going forward without advancing,
pushing back without using weapons.

There is no greater misfortune
than underestimating your enemy.
Underestimating your enemy
means thinking that he is evil.
Thus you destroy your three treasures
and become an enemy yourself.

When two great forces oppose each other,
the victory will go
to the one that knows how to yield.

Source : Tao Te Ching - Stanza 69

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

people who display bumper stickers

Oh man, I best stay out of Missouri! I was actually fired for my bumperstickers on my car!

What a stupid memo. I bet most officers themselves display nearly all of these traits, or someone in their close family does. This is nothing more than fear mongering. It does not even make sense.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is already a major Thread from yesterday on the front page.

You should post that link there though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
People who fly the American Flag, eh? Better alert my grandma she's a domestic terrorist now lol

She's been flying her flag since my grandpa went away to WWII and died years ago.

Hmm.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
As mentioned, there is an already existing thread on this topic here.

Please contribute any further questions and/or comments to the above linked thread.

Thank you.

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join