It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa Ignores "Corrective" Rape Attacks Against Lesbians

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As someone like this, man being forced to be a certain way, made my life hell.

It is sickening that society cannot let people live there lifes. When you go through what people can to to you just because you do not want to be normal, people can make you sick to the stomach.

This article just sums up people.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Ysterlong
Hopefully I can start to understand how the heads of these sick people work..

You will never understand them if you think they are "sick". They're not sick, they're evil. There's a big difference.

Please understand my use of the word "sick". I do not mean it to be a medical condition, but to be mentally ill or like you have mentioned - "evil". I think we are in agreement about that.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The cradle of humanity showing it's foundational low-brained brutality and savagery.

All these disadvantaged are showing is the more obvious forms of sub-human behavior.

The religions and governments of the modern world have merely become more subtle in their methods. They have other evil to commit their frightful arms towards than merely just rape: they do that, too, but have a much larger playing field.

Like raping the populaces of the world of everything they have natural rights to; like raping smaller, weaker countries of their resources. The big boys, more educated, show the exact same behavioral morality: like science, absolutely cold and immoral in it's direct intent to find whatever it seeks, utterly ruthless in it's quest: the cost to others is not considered, hidden behind their sham of 'benefit for all.'

Yeah, opening the eyes a bit wider, one can readily perceive that Africa was the cradle of humanity.

They're just raping and killing one-another: this other kind of rapist has included earth on it's 'hit' list. Poor Girl, get these things off me, it's like an infestation that keeps rising to the top with no method of cure. Perhaps there is a cure: eradicate the scum entirely. They don't think, they take; they don't partake in brotherhood, they indulge in other's death & misery.

Yes, time to shake humanity from the face of the Earth. Behind each smiling face lay a ruthless killer, claiming, 'not me:' I'm a priest, a politician, a scientist, a corporate policy director, a soldier, an 'eyes-closed' housewife.

Lovely people planet, once you think about it. Whatever can go wrong, has gone wrong. But that's just imo.

Press: 'Re-Start.'

[edit on 15-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
There is so much psychosis in the previous post, it baffles to think where to start.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

"Point the finger, be the finger."

Perhaps you are too dull to note the condition of the world, or that Africa is considered the cradle or origin of humanity. True or not, it is a mere reflection of the lower to the higher, called esccalation of methodology.

Things haven't changed for the better. Mankind is as bad as represented by South Afrtica's out-of-control rape and similar brutality, which you seem to condone, correct?

Is it okay to give an opinion, oh self-obsessed one?

Ignorance in the previous post: confirmed: limited observational skills; keen insight, like a blunt object; condonement of rape, brutality mentality (merciless mannerisms, direct incivility, kind of like what is described in the OP, only as a post). Good work, high-mind. To stop the rape and brutality and savagery of mankind, and point out the worldwide analogous human behaviorisms, is evidence of 'psychosis?' Funny, I have years within the field, and not as a patient, but as administer.

I see no difference from the behavior of these africans than of the world governments and their holy wars on terror. Perhaps you're a soldier, ready to shoot at anything that you don't understand? Bam! Nice shot (last post). Mindless, but nice shot: no thought, just shoot and kill.

It is hard to put reading and comprehension together in one act, isn't it? Perhaps you want to see it continue, or have a master plan: I think there is a master paln, and that it has been activated before. My faith in mankind using self-restraint and correction of self-greed is nil. I also believe certain other intelligences have this same thought. Try read some threads on ats: some feel this might be going on behind the scenes.

That smiling religious face you see? I work with them: see their hypocrasies. Another hypocrite. Please pass me another serving of love: oh heaven's, the food is spoilt with poison. Poor Job, loosing even his wife, Sarah, smiling. Hypocrite.

[edit on 15-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
There is so much psychosis in the previous post, it baffles to think where to start.

He or she has bought into the myth that there was a Garden of Eden. No, the law of the jungle is what we have only just recently, and very few of us at that, managed to transcend. That the vast majority of so-called human beings have the morality of animals should not be surprising to us, as we live during a period where life on Earth has barely achieved sentience.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I'm not surprised South Africa is known as the "rape capital of the world", the figures are shocking to say the least.

Religion is partly to blame for the HIV. "Oh ban condoms etc." In a country where it is estimated that 10% of the population is HIV positive, the true fatality associated with rape is more likely to be much higher.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join