It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Hunters Reveal Daylight Footage of Triangle UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This was just posted on the UFOcasebook site. Has anyone seen this video before?

www.ufocasebook.com...

We wanted to get in contact with you because we just received an extremely cool piece of UFO video footage.

The research team behind History’s UFO Hunters have uncovered the first known daylight sighting of a triangle shaped flying object. Shot in 2004 in California, the footage has yet to be explained.

You can view the footage here: www.youtube.com...

We think that your readers would be excited about this footage!

Interesting vid. Looking for debunkers or confirmation.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So if these guys are 'the' ufohunters, why were they SO freaked out upon seeing a UAP? The footage was very poorly shot and the lights looked like manmade, not natural.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

sure is interesting footage

here is the thread that the owner of the video posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I searched for it here first but didn't find anything. The message on the ufocasebook site had just been posted. I thought it was a new video that they just had recieved.

Although, I did find it hard to believe that it took five years for this to come out.

It's still a convincing video.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I viewed the video a few times and it isn't a triangular craft. It looks more like 3 craft, whether human or otherwise, flying in a triangular formation that strays ever so gently. I don't see anything connecting the 3 light sources together.

The video is jerky. It should have been synchronized so that the triangular shape stayed steady. There should have been a third version (first one is straight on, the second color treated) which should have been done solarized (don't know if that's the proper term for the effect I intend) or negative turned positive.

Why does this footage need to be explained? It has to be treated intelligently.

The claims are weak.

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW
This was just posted on the UFOcasebook site. Has anyone seen this video before?

www.ufocasebook.com...

We wanted to get in contact with you because we just received an extremely cool piece of UFO video footage.

The research team behind History’s UFO Hunters have uncovered the first known daylight sighting of a triangle shaped flying object. Shot in 2004 in California, the footage has yet to be explained.

You can view the footage here: www.youtube.com...

We think that your readers would be excited about this footage!

Interesting vid. Looking for debunkers or confirmation.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
well, it's an alright vid, but whenever i see these types of videos all i can think is "great, another dots in the sky vid". Lol Good Post anyway, haven't seen these dots b4

Cherry

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Learhoag
I viewed the video a few times and it isn't a triangular craft. It looks more like 3 craft, whether human or otherwise, flying in a triangular formation that strays ever so gently. I don't see anything connecting the 3 light sources together.

The video is jerky. It should have been synchronized so that the triangular shape stayed steady. There should have been a third version (first one is straight on, the second color treated) which should have been done solarized (don't know if that's the proper term for the effect I intend) or negative turned positive.

Why does this footage need to be explained? It has to be treated intelligently.

The claims are weak.

HAHA, The next time a UFO or whatever is filmed , We'll make sure it "behaves and says cheese"

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Video was interesting.....commentary sounded fake.

Why are the three lights "stacked" in a vertical configuration I wonder. Kind of hard to tell with no horizon as a reference point.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Learhoag

I just thought the conversation between the guys in the video was genuine, more than others I've seen. He was insistant on getting another camera, making phone calls to others, etc.

I'd be hard pressed to toss this one out as a hoax. Don't know.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
What we really need to see is a vid with at least 5 seconds of clear detail. THAT will make people believe. Unfortunately, to skeptics this vid is easy to call a hoax. I think it may be genuine, but unfortunately there isn't enough evidence yet to support it.

Cherry

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I rated the video only, I didn't have my sound on. I didn't say hoax, just not one triangular craft but 3 separate ones.

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW

I just thought the conversation between the guys in the video was genuine, more than others I've seen. He was insistant on getting another camera, making phone calls to others, etc.

I'd be hard pressed to toss this one out as a hoax. Don't know.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yet again another crappy, blurry, inconclusive video.

2nd

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakezoola
Yet again another crappy, blurry, inconclusive video.

2nd

it's a ufo video what did you expect ?...lol

might be interesting to see what they do with the video on the ufo hunters show

[edit on 13-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind seeing a stabilized version of that video.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
i know pat uskerts voice and im positive that its him in the background.
without KNOWING what a real video sounds like, i would never just say it "SOUNDS FAKE"..

we dont even know the people and yet we have enough ability to say they are faking their voices in hopes to get people realed in.. i . dont . think . so .

anway, looks like one solid craft with three lights to me. of course saying its only three craft in unison sounds like the logical socially acceptable explanation, it just doesnt seem to be the case in my own personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As soon as the "craft" enters the trees, the flight is erratic. It shoots forward, goes up and down, goes backwards then shoots forward. Unless the camerman is going up and down and side to side to try to get a better view, this looks fake.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Interesting video.
I wonder if anyone has the savvy to stabilize it?
If we can get it stabilized, it can be overlayed into a program like autocad to see if the lights ever move independantly of one another. If they don't, it is a single craft... Well, maybe not, but it would lend to the idea that it is a single craft.

Can't tell much from this. If I could stabilize it, I would.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I said: "It should have been synchronized..." I meant to say: "It should have been stabilized..."

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Personally I believe its fake, what killed it for me is the pine trees at the end, they looked unreal, it seemed as though that they were shooting thru pine tree branch that were positioned right next to the camera to create the illusion that the "craft" was far away....does that make sense??

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
There is no doubt that the pine tree was close.

It was a sappling, if taken at the word of the guy shooting the video. He called it a "little pine tree" right in front of him.
The camera's autofocus, picked up the detail of the limbs.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying that it looked very natural to me (the pine tree, that is.)

If need be, I'll post up a photo I took through the limbs of the same type tree.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join