It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Military Jet Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Sorry I'm just not seeing this helicopter in any of the video.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaa164d802ff.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Sorry.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by flyingfish]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Here is a stabilized image of the S-30 video.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by flyingfish]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

yes you see thst white stuff that looks like its swirling around try glare off the rotors you are looking at it from a low angle with the sun above it. When a helicopter has sun light going though the blades you will see them. Try it at home put a bright light between you and a fan see what you see.Come on people you really cant be serious can you? You would rather believe its a morphing ufo over one of the most secure locations in the country then a simple answer. I assure you if it was a ufo several fighter jets would have been heading for it at high speed. They just dont allow things to float over a strategic bomber base even if it was ET!

PS:If you want to look into a true ufo take a look at shag harbour incident i have studied this and there is no rational explanation for eyewitness accounts radar tracking and even sonar tracking.

[edit on 3/15/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have read about this Nellis AFB "incident" previously. There have also been previous ATS threads about it. Here is an interesting link.

www.roswellproof.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by flyingfish

yes you see thst white stuff that looks like its swirling around try glare off the rotors you are looking at it from a low angle with the sun above it. When a helicopter has sun light going though the blades you will see them. Try it at home put a bright light between you and a fan see what you see.

Ok I tried it with one of my RC choppers did see some glare but as you rotate the copter the glare stays stationary does not move with body and oh by the way you can still see the blur of the rotors.
In the S-30 video the so called glares move with the vehicles rotation not so in my experiment.

Come on people you really cant be serious can you? You would rather believe its a morphing ufo over one of the most secure locations in the country then a simple answer.

Maybe I miss spoke when I said this is best proof of ET tech. I would like it to be real of course! The point of this post is to get some input to what others may think it is. I appreciate your ideas.

I assure you if it was a ufo several fighter jets would have been heading for it at high speed. They just dont allow things to float over a strategic bomber base even if it was ET!

Who's to say fighters were not sent in?I don't know, are you sure you know what really happened on that day? If so I would like to see the transcripts some proof it was just helicopter

[edit on 16-3-2009 by flyingfish]

[edit on 16-3-2009 by flyingfish]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join