It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Military Jet Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has noticed but at the top the ATS home page a video posted as - UFO from military jet - is a video from May of 1995 Nellis Air Force.
Here is a better video
video.google.com...

If this was pointed out before please ignore.

I recognized this footage as soon as I saw it.
In my opinion this is the best proof of real Alien tech out there!
there is a lot of info out there involving this video and trust me I can just about debunk every UFO pic or vid I have seen.
This one is stranger than strange.
The remote camera struggles to track it- awesome- I just cant wrap my brain around it

If any of you want to dig up more info on this encounter please do!
Also if you think you have better proof by all means show me!

Fish

[edit on 12-3-2009 by flyingfish]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

thanks for posting...

this video is one of the strangest i have ever seen and as far as i know it is a real sighting at a Air base. i don't think it's ever been truly debunked. lots of conjecture thrown at it but nothing conclusive.

this link might help with your thread here,

www.ufologie.net...

edit to add this link so you don't miss it...

www.ufologie.net...

[edit on 13-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wow, nice video. If it's real... well could you imagine the g force? lmao. For anyone who is going to watch it, watch the whole thing, gets a whole lot more detailed in the second half of the vid.

The only thing i would say towards debunking, is that movement is ..... really really wierd... but then again what do i know of alien tech?

Cherry

S+F

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

flyingfish

As much as I would want this to be.....

Two things:

The audio is crap.

The video....well, look at the date...and look at the video again.

the 'object' appears to have engines...ala a jet.

I saw some apparent 'incoherent' movement...but how much of that was produced by the camera operator? Or, as his airplane was maneuvered?

Not trying to flame....it is a good post!!!

Just wish others will chime in!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Thanks WW
I'm sure this video has been covered here yet or lately.

As I said before I believe this is one best videos I have seen.

According to "Sightings" (then Fox TV Network), the video dates to November 1994. A copy was apparently smuggled out by at least one of the employees and sold to "Hard Copy" and "Sightings." (Both are programs of Paramount Studios.) Short segments were first publicly shown by "Hard Copy" 17 Feb 1995. "Sightings" subsequently aired additional footage starting in early December, 1995 in a report entitled "Intruder on the Range." They also were more thorough than "Hard Copy," hiring experts to do video analysis of the object and flight
characteristics.
The S-13 segment is the least interesting of the two. From the radar data, the UFO was about 7 miles (11 km) north of the radar, circling to the right at approximately 90 miles/hour (150 km/hr) at an altitude of 11,000 feet (3500 meters) above radar.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
OOH

Here is really good like nice close ups!

www.freewebz.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Looks like a helicopter to me and my guess is there probably going to do a jump over the airbase seen it all the time while stationed at ft campbell. In order to keep are jump wings we get to jump out of hellos. Its a ride you dont forget either they literally just go straight up unlike a plane you leave your stomach behind. look carefully you see the tail rotor.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Martin Powells Great close ups and image enhancements.

MJ's Link
homepage.ntlworld.com...

[edit on 14-3-2009 by flyingfish]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I have never seen a helicopter look like that!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
wow you see jet engines? I'd love to see them. Also its moving rather slowly to be jet powered don't you think? Lets see it..

Originally posted by weedwhacker

flyingfish

As much as I would want this to be.....

Two things:

The audio is crap.

The video....well, look at the date...and look at the video again.

the 'object' appears to have engines...ala a jet.

I saw some apparent 'incoherent' movement...but how much of that was produced by the camera operator? Or, as his airplane was maneuvered?

Not trying to flame....it is a good post!!!

Just wish others will chime in!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The pilot can clearly be heard saying that he doesn't know what the hell it is.....and you're calling it a helicopter, lolol!
That is some good footage, S&F!!!! That thing is all over the place, very trippy how it moves in jumps and starts in some bits.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
i would assume that that video has been covered here before, ive seen that a long time ago, cant recall from where but that was a longer version, and by what i can see here, a better quality version. It looked like it was shape-shifting or morphing or something on the vid i saw.

And i think is was taken from the one of the ballistic tracking cameras.

A link to a study of the tape: Nellis UFO tape study

[edit on 14/3/09 by BenDozer]

[edit on 14/3/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you look an the Range Data and Radar Return.The radar return is highly erratic early in the S-30 footage, but it 'flat lines' suddenly at 23:21:21. The range then increases rapidly from 11705m to 32305m in only a matter of seconds -the claim that the object covered '13 miles in six seconds!
HOW!

NO Jet

NO helicopter.

NO balloon.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BenDozer

Yes and this even makes the object even stranger it changes shape throughout the entire video.
Weird.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Can anyone here take my- Link to External Images- from above and post the pics to this thread?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

Did you watch the video a woman in the background even says its a helicopter. Your looking at it from a lower altitude by the end of the video your seeing the sun reflecting off spinning blades. I used to work in air defense. Trust me its a copter due to thin tail rotor i suspect its the OH-58D Kiowa Warrior if this is the case then they had just went though upgrades about that time and received a new engine and avionics package and could have been an altitude test. Truth is most pilots in the army cant identify aircraft very well i used to have to train pilots on aircraft recognition and it wasnt easy.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The woman does call it a helicopter in the beginning but as the object gets closer all observers seem to get more concerned as to what it is.

23:21:58

Female Controller

"I think it's a helicopter."

23:22:33

Female Controller

"It's weird-lookin'!"

23:22:07

Male Controller

"What the hell is it? ... I'm gonna lose it in the sun, [unintelligible]"

23:22:23

Male Controller

"Err ... I don't even know what it is!"

You would think once it got closer there would be no doubt the trained controllers would know it is a helicopter!
But as it gets closer they get more stumped.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
trying to post pics

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=6263 DID IT!

Yes obvious helicopter!LOL

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here are more enhanced close ups by Powell.
Do you see a rotor?
[img]]les.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/21bf9708c63.jpg[/atsimg[/img]

Here is a drawing by Powell Describing what he thinks this thing looks like.
No rotor here either.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab8a8ef1ae02.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join