It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have not been able to upload pictures,videos or change my avatar. When I go to my pictures it wont let me register or sign up to use it. It has said sign ups disabled for days now. Am I doing something wrong? Anyone know what may be the solution to my delema.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Have you tried logging in with your ATS username and password?

That seems to have worked for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Is see your Avatar is working fine from the Media Portal so I take it you got in...?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No i have not been able to log in with my user name and password. It keep saying incorrect uer name and password. I have tried it several times to no avail.

My avatar ha not been changed since the switch. Not sure why my avatar ha not been taken away yet.

I think I must be doing something wrong.

[edit on 3/12/2009 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
GIZMO YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!
(eery space music plays in background)...

all joking aside...
I have been getting the following message for the past week when i select the 'Register' link on the upper left side of the page:

Signups Disabled Sorry, Signups have been disabled. Please check back later!

When i click the 'Register' link on the upper right of the page it kicks me to the home board.

Note: I have not officially registered as of yet.

I just figured it was some temp tech issue, but since it seems to be news i thought i'd share. Hope this helps in pinpointing the issue.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Don't register, just log-in with your ATS user name and password.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I was getting the same thing, the Media Portal wouldn't let me log in using my ATS username and password, so I changed my password and for whatever reason it worked. So if you're still having trouble you could try changing your password...

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The All Seeing I

I have been getting the following message for the past week when i select the 'Register' link on the upper left side of the page:

I think that only current ATS members can use the Media Portal, and that that's why signups are disabled. So you have to have an account with abovetopsecret.com to have an account at media.abovetopsecret.com

Since you do have an ATS account, just use the "log in" button on the Media section instead of the "register" button. It should accept your ATS member name and password. If you're like me and you don't know your password anymore because you let your computer do the brain work in the household, you can change your ATS password in your MemCenter and try again with the new password.

note: everything I just said has been said before in this thread, but I thought it might be helpful to collect it all in one reply

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Thank you all for steering me toward the light. Current password worked.

Reminds me of my confusion over logging in to BTS, but usually i have to change my password to regain entry.

While i have everyone's attention.
Any recommendations on video edit software for xp to use for vlog?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Reset your password, or change it, and try using the new password to login.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

Originally posted by The All Seeing I

I think that only current ATS members can use the Media Portal, and that that's why signups are disabled. So you have to have an account with abovetopsecret.com to have an account at media.abovetopsecret.com

Since you do have an ATS account, just use the "log in" button on the Media section instead of the "register" button. It should accept your ATS member name and password. If you're like me and you don't know your password anymore because you let your computer do the brain work in the household, you can change your ATS password in your MemCenter and try again with the new password.

note: everything I just said has been said before in this thread, but I thought it might be helpful to collect it all in one reply

Thank you - that worked for me....

top topics

join