It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
J2000

I believe a court order is in place, but they stalled and said they needed more than 6 weeks to show anything. I believe the date is coming on the 21st of March.
In the end, they are taking time to cook the books. We will never truely know where it all went. You can bet most of it is overseas in accounts.

You are correct that we will never know or even be told a lie explaining where the money is. It will just go away. Classic stalling tactic easily used on the TV sized attention spans of most people today. They will stall the date will come and pass and if anyone bothers to inquire they will stall again and it will be forgotten.

I thought it was pretty well done and I liked to see a broader demographic. It's the same thing that commerrcials use to introduce things to new audiences, good job, I especially liked KRS one, he should be more involved. Some things are re-presented from Endgame but thats O.K. the information is still relavent and much of what is presented is verifiable.

I didn't much like the bullhorn simply because a lot of the people who most need to hear this will immiediatly "tune out" and loose focus on the message and think loony paranoia without taking the time to examine the evidence and confront a hard truth that will not eaily fit into there daily repetition.

After thinking a bit though I kind of like the fact that he is showing us his passion, his willingness to get out there and stand up for something he believes in. Think of the impact of thousands of demonstrators, think what it would mean to those that sit on these boards and deride the NWO agenda if they could see other like minded people actually making signs and spending an afternoon uniting in a common effort. How it might then motivate them to join and show the powers that the people still want to have their voice heard, I'm not talking revolution right now, I'm talking about participation in an effort to spread knowledge to peacefully stand up in solidarity for our sovereignty as America, for our freedom as Americans.

The advancement of the order happens slowly, but it IS happening. Very small incriments. I have said before that the pace is carfully calculated to take while still leavong just enough to keep the guns in their cases and the timecards punched. Only after it's too late will we realize that the imaginary line in the sand has been erased and repositioned time and time again. People will wonder how it happened without martial law and a radical takeover coup as we see in hollywood and third world countries, The answer will be, It happens in small incriments while you are watching TV and chasing the current fad.

I live in a capitol city with a state university and I wish I was doing more.
There is no good reason that I don't so I am going to start writing letters, I am going to be more proactive and less reactive. I want to be a real voice for change.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi, I am new here to this place.
I just thought people might like to know that youtube is censoring this video.
It is being removed from the most viewed list and the popular pages. The display counter is also halted, and does not go up.

It seems we can not discuss ending the Federal Reserve on youtube without being censored.

Take Care.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
EXCELLENT VIDEO Alex

I just watched it last night and i was very impressed how quickly Alex J has got this out. Humanity is in deep trouble, not just Americans. We will have to draw a line soon and make a stand for our children and their children. If we dont, we will living in a 1984 G.Orwell soceity like in V for Vendetta.

Its scary!

Peace and love

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Mods,
Thank you for fixing the thread.

[edit on 17-3-2009 by j2000]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hey friends,

Just finished watching the movie...LOVED IT....Alex hit it out the park with this one...i also liked how KRS 1 and Professor Griff from Public Enemy took part in this.. i'm digging on how fast this is getting out there and to the "hip-hop audience at that. I myself am i black female but I've been hip to NWO and whole nine for bout a year now...But I must say the majority of my black peers and family members are not into being educated about the subject and neither does most of our urban audiences period. Why? I feel that they are so fixated on the black face of Obama that and are already deeply brainwashed through the years to fathom that he would be part of such an orchestrated masterplan...if you mention such a notion they look at you as if you are speaking against God. I am so glad thatI am AWAKE and they don't understand my desire to keep spreading the word and being " up on knowledge"...this movie is reaching tht very audience and I'm really digging that. I too like Alex suggests in the movie ALWAYS encourage a person to READ and RESEARCH and get the truth for themself...but of course people are not interested in reading, even if it is to get the truth...they'd much rather just tell you that you are lying and its all false...i just don't understand guys........

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
It was fanfared in the news yesterday that the Obama administration was abandoning the term "enemy combatant". Sounds hopeful, until you look beyond the headlines. I also received an email yesterday from the non-partisan human rights group Amnesty International. This is what they said on the matter:

This past weekend we got a deeply troubling glimpse into the heart of the Obama administration's counter-terrorism policies.

On Friday, in a symbolic break with the past, the Obama administration announced it would drop the term "enemy combatant" - only to argue in the same breath that the administration has the legal authority to hold detainees indefinitely, without charge.

We're beginning to fear the worst: that the Obama administration will hold onto the failed counter-terrorism policies of the Bush administration. Such a move would solidify and make indefinite detention and other Bush policies the new norm in America.

Our most powerful antidote to these cancerous counter-terrorism policies is a full investigation that includes holding those responsible accountable.

While your Members of Congress are at home during the April recess, meet with them and push them for an independent investigation.

We know this is a big ask. But one face-to-face visit can move a Member of Congress off the fence and turn him or her into a supporter. We'll support you to make your face-to-face visit both easy and empowering.

How did we become a nation that tortures? And will we really reject the failed counter-terrorism policies of the Bush administration? Our best chance is a full and independent investigation.

Two weeks ago, Senator Leahy held his "getting to the truth" hearing on whether or not the Senate should setup a commission of inquiry. Now the clock is ticking for him to find other Senators and Representatives to join his efforts.

Regis ter today to meet with your Members of Congress in your local community and push them to join Senator Leahy's call for an independent investigation.

As if we needed additional justification for a full investigation, a new report by the International Committee of Red Cross was leaked this past weekend that describes in great detail the unfathomable horrific abuse of detainees well into 2007.

How did this happen? And why does the government continue to defend the policies that allowed such shocking treatment in the first place? ....

The more that comes out, the more we are outraged. And we know this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Our outrage, if expressed, can force our politicians to do the right thing: to fully reject the failed, ineffective Bush policies both in name and substance.

Thanks for standing with us,

Njambi Good
Director, Counter Terror with Justice Campaign

On a lighter note... I see the puppets got their strings in a tangle yesterday with the Irish prime minister accidentally reading Obama's teleprompt:

But Cowen was 20 seconds into his second address when it dawned on him that he was giving word for word the speech that Obama had just read from the same teleprompter.

Cowen stopped and looked back at the president to say, "That's your speech."

Begorra! Irish PM trips over White House speech

[edit on 18-3-2009 by EvilAxis]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
just watched the full video. very interesting facts and opinions. my first aj video and now i see why people say glenn beck is alex jonesish. he seems to be an alarmist, however, as i said there are interesting facts that i enjoyed. going to watch endgame and get some more insight.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I posted a link for the video on "google video" on a popular social networking site and a friend followed the link and it crashed her computer. BEWARE!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I watched the full-lenth version,
(why not everybody just put that link into their favourites)
Anyway I have seen a lot of Alex Jones stuff,
and at first his Evangelising style can put people off,
but once you get past that he is most often,if not always,
very factual in what he presents..it's up to us to check it out.
I found this new Docu' much the same.
Is Obama staffed by Bilderbergers?,
Check it out.Gerald Celente is a impressive contributor,
check him out.What about the Federal Bank?
check it out,and the Rothschild family in particular.
Does Alex Jones have indirect/involuntary links with Fox News/ABC possibly,check it out,
also Gerald Celente has appeared recently
on Fox News which surprised a lot of people,
check out his forecasts in that item.
One thing is for sure though,
for every "Tax"Dollar printed there is a charge,
for every "Tax"Dollar printed and BORROWED..
like now in the trillions
there is a charge and payback with interest
to the Federal Bank,and where has that money gone?,
check it out,
although that might be more difficult to find out.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I didn't have time to watch all of the video, but I agree with everything it said in the time I had to watch it.
I found it interesting that people believe that Lincoln was assassinated because he was writing about the NWO.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

Pack your bugout bag eh ??

Obama talking New World Order with UK's Gordon Brown

Mine has been packed for awhile for various other reasons,
but this one is another straw on the camel's well loaded back.

I am waiting for one of the big trigger events, no idea when that is
but I get the feeling I do not have a very long time to wait.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Yep....it's about that time...they are moving full speed ahead and leaping over all speedbumps...You know they are having their G-20 meeting April 2 2009, right?

NWO, here we come

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Interesting Video, if not a little sensationalist.

So does anyone have any evidence or proof of this guys claims?

Or should we just believe what he says without him providing us with a bibliography?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A couple of points...

Doesn't Obama want a well armed and well regulated Militia? Isn't it interesting that some want the constitutional right to bear arms and want to be part of militias but if the government oks it, it must be slavery.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So Obama wants to support the second amendment, but aparently thats slavery.

I think this AJ video is pure sensationalism. Has anyone fact checked this AJ video?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
A couple of points...

Doesn't Obama want a well armed and well regulated Militia? Isn't it interesting that some want the constitutional right to bear arms and want to be part of militias but if the government oks it, it must be slavery.

A well-armed federal militia that will obviously serve the interests of the Federal government is obviously not what the people you're calling out want.

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You are not even close. The Constitution is very clear, you cannot twist it around to your sick perversion of the world.

The Constitution is for "We the People". period.

Not "We the Federal Govt.". or "Me the Great Onointed One".

You should go back and listen to Obama's sick twisted concept. He states so "He" can use this force. sick bastard.

Needs to be tried for treason along with his sick friends and staff.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Good Morning ATSers!!
I watched this last night as soon as it finished downloading, fell asleep with half an hour left to watch, but seriously, what an amazing docu. will watch the rest later, or the whole thing again.

If no one has seen this, MAKE A PLAN!! i used a usenet site here in South Africa called newshost.co.za.... search your rapidshare, torrent sites, or whatever you need to do, but you MUST watch this. It puts a lot of information up there and follows many an agenda over its near 2 hour duration.

i know i ain't in L'America but the fact that they have hands in my country with foreign investment, and the EVIL Monsanto and God knows what else, is scary to say the least. There is little i can do but try and spread knowledge and hope someone listens... but what you guys as a country can do is what will break this vicious cycle of puppet and puppeteer .
Nay deny ignorance...Acknowledge Enlightenment!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join