It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We must resist!

Subversive Government must be met with resistance!

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

Thanks, already downloading the avi. I knew someone would beat me to it, oh well...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just watched the whole thing, .......scary stuff ..... if even 25% of this is thing is

true , were in for a heap of trouble. I think ALL of it is true to some extent.

Obama has broken , or delayed a lot of promises.

Watching all those SHEEP shedding tears, those are the same people, who will

turn people like us in , for being free thinkers. If I hear those 3 letters come

out of obama's lips, were done for. If he ever uses the term New World

Order , pack your bug bag,

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Wow. That was powerful. I mean damn, I knew it was bad, but I didnt know it was THAT bad. That film had a way of putting everything into a perspective that makes Zietgeist look like Sesame Street. As a former Marine, I feel that if all our military members knew about all of this, that the govt would be in for a world of S873. The part that worried me the most(which has always worried me the most) was the people who would give their souls to this man. The people that stood outside in sub zero temperatures 5 miles away looking upon a giant screen, just to hear him speak. Its mind boggling to believe that people can put so much faith into someone they dont even know, especially when that person is seeking power. Ive always been a fan of Alex Jones, and after a while it seemed to me that he would just repeat his messages over and over, but I never fully understood what his ultimate understand of the govt was till I just watched this film. He just got way more respect in my book, regardless of what anyone says, he is the only true person out there today fighting against this thing with powerful tactics. I feel sorry for a lot of people that put all their eggs in Obamas basket, but I think that if they seen this film, that it might get them to think twice about their saviour. The same goes for Bush lovers, I hope that someday they catch onto what his agenda was as well. The only thing that bothers me about 'knowing', is that people want other people to stand up against this whole mess. My question is how do you get everyone to wake up tommorow morning and unite together, you cant. Something, anything needs to beorchestrated to get the American people together to fight against this evil. That is what it is, EVIL.
There is no 'well I dont believe hes really like that"bs...cause you really dont know what hes like, and thats a fact. You judge the man by what he does, not what he says, and if what he says doesnt measure up to what he does, then you can say he isnt the man you thought he was, and Obama is one of those men. Our presidents are going to remain the same every 4 years unless we as a people get our heads out of the grass and show these bastards that we arent to be messed with. Great film, Great Info, and Im glad he put this out for everyone to see, I will make everyone I know watch it, and they will watch it because I can be very persuasive. I suggest you do the same. Your target audience..Obamatrons.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I never really watched Alex Jone's videos before, in fact this is the first one. I was expecting some far out stuff, but, I dunno. Wow, is all I can say. This really makes me think.....especially after the other thread i was reading i.e Alex Jones putting a document on his site from the state police, basically branding citizens who support Ron Paul and other go-against-the-grain public officials as "terrorists". Some of the members said it was a forged document. Well, a couple folks decided to call the actual number on the bottom of the said document, and it turns out it's legit. Moral of the story: I think I should keep an open mind and do as much possible research available before jumping to conclusions, with anything.

Anyway, I voted for Obama. I seen him as the lesser of the evils. I should have voted 3rd party.

Alex Jone's stock goes up in my book. Pretty cool how this video is already out there for anyone to watch for free.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yeah, it is slick and well presented. It is informative and eye opening.

But Alex killed it, IMO, with those ridiculous minutes of him and some woman ranting on bullhorns.

His previous documentaries, particularly Martial Law 9/11 and Endgame, were in to deep conspiracies such as Skull and Bones, 9/11 Inside Job etc.

This one seems to be targeted more at the 'normal' people, who wouldn't buy into a lot he rants about, but are curious about Obama's background. Why then, would you still include the footage (particularly outside the Marriot) where his ranting is borderline psychotic? This kind of stuff turns most people away, because vocal protesting is still associated with nut jobs and hippies (sadly).

I, personally, have enjoyed it so far (up to part 9) but Alex's choice to include that waste of space ranting will turn a lot of possible converts off. I want to keep seeing verifiable facts, not wasting nearly an entire segment of this documentary with him being paranoid about a fire alarm and standing on the side of the road calling people names.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

Actually Bush did start countless wars.

He funded over 5 wars in Africa alone. Then there were Afghanistan and Iraq.

So that makes 7 that I can recall.

I believe there's over 15 when I had a look at the conflicts started during the Bush administration.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Yeah, it is slick and well presented. It is informative and eye opening.

But Alex killed it, IMO, with those ridiculous minutes of him and some woman ranting on bullhorns.

His previous documentaries, particularly Martial Law 9/11 and Endgame, were in to deep conspiracies such as Skull and Bones, 9/11 Inside Job etc.

This one seems to be targeted more at the 'normal' people, who wouldn't buy into a lot he rants about, but are curious about Obama's background. Why then, would you still include the footage (particularly outside the Marriot) where his ranting is borderline psychotic? This kind of stuff turns most people away, because vocal protesting is still associated with nut jobs and hippies (sadly).

I, personally, have enjoyed it so far (up to part 9) but Alex's choice to include that waste of space ranting will turn a lot of possible converts off. I want to keep seeing verifiable facts, not wasting nearly an entire segment of this documentary with him being paranoid about a fire alarm and standing on the side of the road calling people names.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by fooffstarr]

Yeah, definitely. I agree with your assessment for the most part. That was funny how you described Alex.

He is passionate, that is for sure. This is probably a video I wouldn't show some of my "normal" down to earth friends.....but there is always room for editing. Hopefully Alex takes suggestions and releases another one in a few months.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Great, a bunch of people on a CONSPIRACY forum who are looking for this type of stuff and most likely know all of this stuff get to see the video!

Now the question is, how can we get the regular asleep sheep public to watch videos like this?!?!?! Then we might get somewhere!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this.
Is it on google video, in one length?
Or yahoo or something?
Thanks

I find it here in one length.

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I do really think about the mandatory civil service. It seems strange.

This is not a slam but a great point that I noticed too!

It's not strange... It's forbidden in our Constitution and probably your state Constitution too. It's illegal!

That's why it has a strange feel. Gut instinct is usually right if you have it.

[edit] Remember to rediscover the Constitution; that's great advice even to those of us that hate being told what to do. [/edit]

[edit on 3·12·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Great, a bunch of people on a CONSPIRACY forum who are looking for this type of stuff and most likely know all of this stuff get to see the video!

Now the question is, how can we get the regular asleep sheep public to watch videos like this?!?!?! Then we might get somewhere!

Just finished watching and I already mass emailed & IM'ed at least 6 people online at 5 AM here. My friend in Denmark commented that 'he doesn't even live in USA, duh' so, I replied 'it's global'.

Someone said 'make it viral' ... Well, Symantec has been severely weakened recently... maybe that's a sign?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I will be burning a lot of cd's today, that's for sure. I know a lot of people who will be in shock after watching this...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I watched the whole 12 vids… and they are freaking me out. And what scares me is that all these men of power keep using the word "New World Order"!!!!

75% of it to tell the truth makes sense.

I am not an American citizen but the vid made me unease about what's happening on this planet of ours. And what keeps me thinking here is why shouldn't this happen, I mean with these handful of people with trillions of dollars in their pockets they must be bored out of their minds, so in order to relieve themselves of this boredom they went ahead and started playing this gienormous game of chess.

Woe on my and your deceived soul.

to the OP: thanks for posting these vids!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Thanks for posting this.
Is it on google video, in one length?
Or yahoo or something?
Thanks

I find it here in one length.

Google Video Link

[edit on 12-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

Good on ya mate! [lol] I shared the google link with several of my friends, I hope this all stays online and isn't mysteriously removed

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by codex code

If we look at this in a objective way, money brings power and power is the worst addiction of mankind. Manipulation is what it's all about. We are all manipulated in one way or another. And to these "so called" elite, it's the biggest game of all. But what they don't know is that, they too are manipulated by the dark forces. What humans need to do is to see the game. But to see the game with accuracy, you need to be conscious.
As long as humans will have duality in their minds, these problems will keep getting worse.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I just finished watching the Entire Film.

I can say that I find it all to be true.

However, as I am not a USA citizen, I can find it only very informative. I guess there is not much that I can do except showing it to people I know, but again this snowball seems to have grown already way to big.

I wish very good luck to Alex Jones and all people trying to stop this NWO from inside the USA.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Downloading this currently. Looking forward to watching it as I find Alex Jones' method of conveying information entertaining and memorable. For those people whining about Alex ranting on the bullhorn - just remember that sensationalism is extremely effective at waking people up. Alex Jones has got to where he is by being a loudmouth and whether you love or hate that about him, consider the fact that he wouldn't be where he is (making important documentaries) if he weren't a bit of a 'character'. Personally I find him quite entertaining when he rants and I daresay the general public will be more compelled to listen to him because he's sensationalist in a unique way. Try and imagine what his films would be like without a heavy dose of his character. They'd be bland, sterile Discovery-channel type documentaries and whilst I enjoy learning from calm documentaries, the braindead masses are more likely to pay attention to something a bit more controversial.

Originally posted by wiredamerican
My wife is kinda ignorant.but I love her. I wonder should I inform her of some of this stuff or should I let her be happy and merry loving Obama. ? I don't want to seem like a bad guy.

That's a tough one bro. But you've gotta wake her up. If she loves and trusts you, and you have faith that this stuff about Obama is true, ask her to do you a favour and just watch the Obama Deception. If she still loves Obama afterwards, that's her choice - but at least you'll have tried.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Whole thing on GoogleVideo

video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I think Alex did an excellent job on this one. The scariest part of all was seeing people screaming over Obama like he was a rock star or something, simply because he said nice things.

People are so easy to decieve, it's terrifying!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join