It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official Obama Deception Video

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
"We've got to have a civilian National Security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded." (Obama)

"National Security". Security and Defense of the homefront.

We've had a civilian national security force since the days of the revolutionary war.

Each and every citizen of the member States of the Union is a member of that force. That's one of the reasons the 2nd amendment was placed in the Constitution. (A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a Free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.) So the citizens of the United States could be just as powerful, and just as strong to be able to repel any threat they faced to the Constitution of the States, both foreign and domestic.

Now if we could only be "just as well funded," and not have our right to keep and bear arms infringed upon.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Oh boy.
As a long standing 'conspiracist' this is god stuff.
Only 2/3 of the way through but I feel the need to vent.
AJ is not over the top - he actually does not go far enough sometimes. Anyone and everyone - please show this to your friends and neighbours, and if they have issue with any of the facts reported, dig deeper and check it out becuase its all true.
The media is so so corrupt and controlled.
The world, and life, can be so wonderful, but those in control of it make it so ugly, and its gonna get extreme sson.
We have been living unsustainably, and will pay the price.
Think for a minute about whys important: health, family, fun, hapiness, frienship, air, water, good food.
Of, I forgot - money.
FFS - show this video to everyone you can, without fear, and wake them up.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Any one have sources on Obama's first gig out of collage with Kissinger and Associates?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpusMarkII
Any one have sources on Obama's first gig out of collage with Kissinger and Associates?

Here is the relevant thread on the infowars forums. It appears the statement may be false.

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I wish AJ wouldn't do things like this, he screws his facts at times. Plus are there any sources of the 9.7 tril missing since February

[edit on 14-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 14-3-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I don't know what -> forum.prisonplanet.com... has to do with the movie, it was 10 days before TOD was released!

Guys, if there are some fast keyboard writers among you, please write the transcript! It is very hard (and unbelievably SLOW) to make a decent translation of the movie without the written script. You don't need to make subs (.srt, .sub...) just the text!!! I will make the subtitles (and of course, translate it in Croatian - my language) You need to understand that Alex's movies are not worldwide spread only because there is no English subtitles! People don't like to write translations directly from the movie, it's time consuming and painful!!! Split the job somehow, do what is needed to be done, there are people that need to be awaken around the world!
(letters are mixed on purpose)

Cnotact me at
alexjones.sub O gmail com

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was just watching "The Obama deception" on freedom Phoenix's website and when i got to 1:23:48 the video feed stopped and I got the message that the video was "no longer available".

Is the video going to start being pulled from all websites?

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

No problems with the OP's links.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I just watched this documentary and it raises some question on what the HELL is really going on with our world and nation. I wish more people wouldn't be so stupid and if they could only open up their eyes. It seems more and more people have become informed especially with the Ron Paul movement, but if he can never even make it into office how do we all have a fighting chance? It's also odd that Obama has voted the opposite of what he has said he was going to do and as for the federal reserve they just need to go. They are just playing games with America and it's people and they manipulate all faces of government. Look at what that senator said about them being spoke to privately on how the sky was going to fall and the market will collapse is they don't get what they want. This is our god damn country and I'm tired of watching it go to #s!! We need to start a revolution and take back what's ours...

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doorbell412

With all due respect; It is not my fault. The election was rigged from the beginning, whether I voted or not Obama would have won enough electoral votes. The purposely had a bad Republican candidate. Both parties are ran by the same people. Obama did not choose his cabinet, rather his cabinet chose him. It’s up to the Elite, as to who runs our government and foreign governments as well. The blame game doesn’t work on this gal but you are entitled to your opinion. I sometimes wonder why I bother to vote but like the entertainment after the election I guess.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let me make sure I have my facts straight.

1. The Federal Reserve is a private company.
2. It sets the policy for Wall St.
3. Wall St. runs the White House.
4. We want the government to take over The Federal Reserve

Now forgive my often misguided logic. But, are we really saying that we want a government we admit is corrupt to take over a illegal company that we openly call unconstitutional, thus making it legal, and we think that is a good thing? Okay...Just Checking -j

Based on things said between Min 58 - 1:01/02ish
By both Wayne Paul, and the guy narrating.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alexjones.sub
I don't know what -> forum.prisonplanet.com... has to do with the movie, it was 10 days before TOD was released!

Did you watch the movie? Alex Jones makes the claim that Henry Kissinger gave Obama his first job in the movie, so that's obviously what it has to do with the movie.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
you guys can download it on torrent...I think the author wont mind ... just look for public trackers ....

I watched it right now.... and I mean ... its a great video .... it really shows what some people kind of knew ... obama is a pupet ... thats the truth ... doesnt matter if all the information given in this documentary is good or false ... the truth is out there ... he is a liar ...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Originally posted by paddz420
This is the best Alex Jones film I have seen this far. Wicked to see KRS One on it, could of had hundreds of rappers on it cause alot of the underground feels the same way.

Yeah, he is an intelligent man. All except for the careless comment he made towards the end of the video: "There's one billion people in this world and it just takes one to make a difference.........."

One billion people, huh? Jeesh, where did the other 5.7 billion disappear to?

[edit on 3/13/2009 by pjslug]

I think he didnt want to make a statement about the population of the world, he wanted to show you that there are a lot of people out there, and it takes one person to make a change ...

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

In fairness BlasteR, they guy (Alex) must incurr some costs on his crusade and it is a subsciption not a tax, you don't have to pay.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by paddz420
This is the best Alex Jones film I have seen this far. Wicked to see KRS One on it, could of had hundreds of rappers on it cause alot of the underground feels the same way.

Yeah, it'd be cool if the underground hiphop scene did a documentary like this, now that would reach a lot of people!

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Congressional terms limits are vital to our nation’s future
But it's like waging of political war. Like a shooting war,
it can change history—in this instance a vast change for
the better—for the nation and our children and
their unborn descendants.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

“One thing our founding fathers
could not foresee…was a
nation governed by professional
politicians who had a vested interest
in getting reelected. They
probably envisioned a fellow
serving a couple of hitches and
then looking…forward to getting
back to the farm.”
—Ronald Reagan (1973)

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry I quit watching after hearing Krs One comparing the government to a hamburger restaurant, seriously is that to be taken as the current mental capacity of the American people? I 'll give it another shot latter.......much latter

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
Sorry I quit watching after hearing Krs One comparing the government to a hamburger restaurant, seriously is that to be taken as the current mental capacity of the American people? I 'll give it another shot latter.......much latter

You dismiss the entire video because you don't see eye to eye with someone's analogy? Seems quite juvenile to me. Watch the entire video and if you still don't like it, then so be it.

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I live in Canada. After I watched this, I just sat there ... Blinking.
I am one of those Canadians, that knew Bush was a twit.
I watched him send your brave soldiers to die, for something that definitely appears ...orchestrated. I refer to 911. I totally believe those buildings were all brought down by explosives. Everyone was lulled into numbness, simply by the magnitude of what was going on, to not really notice. (in my opinion.)

So really, I felt VERY relieved to see Obama get in. I watched the last couple weeks of Bush's term very nervously, waiting for the Americans to be put under martial law. So naturally, I was relieved to see him go.

So I chucked ALL those "NWO, BUSH IN TOTAL CONTROL,FEMA DEATH CAMPS bla bla bla theories straight out the window. And felt relieved.

Now I feel a little pissed that maybe I bought a little of what they may have been trying to sell. haha.

I may not believe ALL of the stuff, for sanity's sake, as it all never came to pass with BUSH. Like people were certain, it would. So, thanks OP, at least I'm guarded again...not gullable.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join