It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is it FEMINISM again, Taking all we men have.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I agree wholey, enough of these B.S Activists groups, what should matter is humanity as a hole. And what about me saying I dislike Obama for some of his policies, like closing down Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, it has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic
women belong in the kitchen! they were created to serve man.

Well im no christian, but if u ask me, feminists are satan worshippers, because they are going directly against the word of god.

eve was created to serve adam, so says the bible.

these feminists worship the dark lord, in all his glory!

Although, I appreciate that you are no sellout to man. I will have to say that everything you said here is of no help to my cause. It has hurt my cause slightly, that I am sure of. , lol. I am not here to antagonize all women collectively, but to enlighten those who will hear of a shift in equality and a conspiracy to hide or make more opaque this conspiracy that is only in favor of women. To all women who read this, I do not support this particular statement from Dermo. This is not what I am trying to convey to anyone. This is everything counter to what I agree with and want to happen for women AND men. I agree with with the Bible and what it says about the duties and placement of men and women, but it does not say that woman was created to serve man,indeed it says, that God made man a "Partner".It also says that women and men have their particular duties and that man should show "reverence" to his wife and treat her "as he would treat himself". That being said, I will go out on a limb and say that God is not happy with what a lot of men have done throughout history, that is why the Bible also says that "wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the [way], and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" - This means, that many more are going to hell than heaven. So, God is not at all happy that we have deviated from his orders. I don't agree with many things man has done, but in the name of equality, I disagree with Feminism just as vehemently. This kind of talk from Dermo, is counterproductive to leveling the playing field, it only exacerbates the problem further and helps the cause of those women who would suggest all men are chauvinists. Please, no more responses like this. Come with a degree of class please. (flag please, this is more important than you know, it needs 2 B heard, THX)

[edit on 11-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I am absolutely stunned that, in 2009 people still think like this.

I could write an extremely long post about this subject, but, to be honest, I have better things to do than waste my time debating on a forum with people who are stuck in the dark ages.

I'm just going to stop writing now, because this is just ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Originally posted by sinister_scarecrow

I'm sure its quite easy for you to sit back in your chair and type all caps while you paint the broad brush calling all women the 'enemy of man'. I mean, really. We've crossed the threshold of reality into entertainment here.

I agree that the legal system is indeed slanted biased in favor of women. Many of these biases were put in place by, um...MEN. If you don't like it, become a judge. That would require you getting off your computer though. Can u handle it?

Being a man means taking action on behalf of your beliefs. Typing notes on a message board is hardly 'manning up'. Nor is it 'bringing awareness to the masses. Please don't delude yourself into thinking you are waking anybody up. Illegal Immigration would probably be a much safer topic for a real man like you.
[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

As you sit there on your computer as well, you are doing nothing more than I am right now. manning up as if you would know what that is) is writing to my congressman and filling him in on the details.As you can see (without you knowing me) you cannot judge whether I am sitting here (JUST) typing or actually doing something about it. Sorry, for the CAPS, I did it to emphasize certain points that I didn't think your infantile mind could handle as all you seem to bring to the table are measly insults. So I will insult you in this post (as it seems to be the only thing YOU understand)...again, sorry for the caps, didn't mean to make you cry. As for becoming a judge, they aren't god of our country and they are supposedly subjected to the laws of the people right? A Democracy? I think I can probably do better from where I am, as even judges have laws to live by and cannot make the laws as they go. There are higher powers involved in certain judgments concerning men and women and it's not the Judge that is the problem, he is carrying out orders of his own. So, you see as writing my congressman and bringing light to forums, I don't intend to change the world myself, only to do my small part to budge the issue. I agree, many of these issues were put in place by men, but as I stated before, they are cowards and pansies and traitors such as yourself. It also took a MAN to give the first woman her first chance if they indeed were our property, right? You sit at your computer and do nothing but slander people who you don't even know, make suggestions about things you don't know of (regarding things I have done to promote this) or not and spitting one liners like "Man Up" and get a life, all the while sitting on the opposite side of this screen doing even less than I. You seem to be an infantile teenager with nothing but a mouth to insult with (translated by your fingertips, of course) and no brain to substantiate a conversation of this magnitude whatsoever. You bring nothing worthwhile to the table of this discussion except irritating slander. As for typing equating not "manning up" I agree (as if it matters), but you are the Neanderthal so hellbent on "manning up". I am simply trying to convey a message that I have researched to be true and care NOT about manning up. I'm secure in my manhood and don't need drunken slogans to prove it. I disagree with you that writing in forums is not speaking to the masses. It got your attention didn't it? It got the attention of others who responded in favor of and in dispute of the topic and some, I'm sure, read but didn't respond...still got their attention. This will be here for many months to come I bet, many will read it and slowly this topic on this forum will be read by what could be considered a mass of people. As I said, I am only doing a small part here, not single-handedly changing the world. As for manning up, how about you go to the gym you meat-head and grunt with some others who care about such things and you can all agree with each other while picking lice from each others hair.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
And what I just read is supposed to be something bad! This doesn't say anything against the president, and in fact he should be commended for such a thing. But the OP. What a guy! This thread is getting a

Its patriarchal and demeaning. You want learn something about the injustices about women, go to a university and talk to the students and groups in the womens studies center. Or, visit a women's center. Educate yourself, because you really are lacking even a basic understanding of the issues.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
And what I just read is supposed to be something bad! This doesn't say anything against the president, and in fact he should be commended for such a thing. But the OP. What a guy! This thread is getting a

Its patriarchal and demeaning. You want learn something about the injustices about women, go to a university and talk to the students and groups in the womens studies center. Or, visit a women's center. Educate yourself, because you really are lacking even a basic understanding of the issues.

First of all, I don't need a bunch of one sided studies about women and the suffrage movement. I would tend to believe that would have nothing to favor men anyway, that's why I am here. If anyone scratches this topic, it will only validate what I have been saying all along. To do this is to rid the world of a truth and to be a part of the 'coverup' or conspiracy. Also, it would not be such a good idea for a forum of free speech to squash my first amendment right. Can you truly call yourself a forum of free speech by getting rid of those topics that some people don't like simply because it doesn't favor them? I have been a victim several times to the very topic I speak of and THAT is degrading,patriarchal and demeaning. i have lived this injustice first hand and to ignore it would be like a woman who ignores a man who oppresses them ....now did the suffrage/woman's movement do that? Ignore the problem? No, that's what men are doing right now and we are the ones suffering at the hands of favoritism of government of one sex over the other. Females over the males. Not offensive....it's the truth. So no, I don't want a lot of women's this and women's that to try to convince me to change my mind. It's science fiction to READ about monsters but it becomes a true fear when confronted by one in real life. I have met the monsters and that's why i am writing this. I have been the victim to these feminists and was married to one. Yeah, ouch!

Besides, Feminism is the ascension of "women's rights" not men and women equally, there is nothing more I need to know or read really. This has to either include man.......or cease to be.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

As a man in a "man's world" on a feminine planet, I for one are grateful this planet will be returning into a feminine state of affairs.

As men we have completely and utterly farked this planet like no other - Mars does come to mind for some reason.

We have held women back. We have hurt them by not being real men in letting the feminine nature of Earth (Gaia) rule in all its nurturing ways.

No doubt men like you will continue to cling to false outdated beliefs like you have stated, and I truly feel sorry for you. Surely there are far more important topics that you could 'worry' about?

The masculine has had its chance - the earth demands her femininity back. Now.
wZn

I have to agree. Don't get me wrong, the Feminine is smart and strong; tough as nails as needed, and filled with enormous energy, often more than the Masculine.

Women have been kept down, ruled by a Patriarchal society, and generally accepting it as right.

Well, bad as men have been at this stage, I hold an unusual view on this which I wish to share. I personally believe that only one-quarter of all creation (material and spiritual) is Masculine. I have my reasons, my understanding, but that is not the point.

The masculine is very precious, requiring considerable nurturing, and it has indeed been given this, with hardly a costly complaint.

I'm a hetero male (58), and await the turning of the energetic flow to a Feminine dominance. Hope the Feminine will be more tolerant in their rule then the Masculine has been. We are cycling into the Feminine stage at this time; in fact, it is achieving dominance, but this is not entirely perceivable now.

I was in a Denver bookstore once, about 25 yrs. ago, and was browsing through this book (metaphysical), called, "Readings from the Temple of Light." In it, my mind was quite blown by a chapter that bespoke the original dominance of the Feminine, which was characterized exactly how society treats women today (in all aspects), only with the genders reversed. I breathed a sigh of relief upon putting it down, now quite believing somebody would say stuff like that. Poor little men.

Better take a fair stance now, while there's still a chance!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I have been the victim to these feminists and was married to one. Yeah, ouch!

I think this is the crux of your argument here. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you at all. I have been 'surrounded' by feminists and I never felt like Custer. I felt privileged, actually and it was an eye-opening insight into the goings on of this patriarchal world that we created.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
What ignorant nonsense. Feminists taking over? Where? I don't see any bills passing through congress about putting the toilet seat down. Of all the things happening in this world (threat of war, a tanking economy, climate change) this is the evil you are bring to our attention, your call to arms against the feminists? Wake up buddy, there are men in this world who want to kill you and everyone you know, some of them live in places where women can't even show their skin in public. This country would be just like that if it weren't for the feminists. Respect. A nation is like a child, it needs the nurture of a mother and father figure. Thank god Mommy's stepping up cause Daddy hasn't been doing a very good job and the kids need some love ASAP!

LOL. Respect? Nurture? Love? All of this coming from someone with a name called "SAVAGE KHAN" It's the things you don't say sometimes that give your true nature away

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I have been the victim to these feminists and was married to one. Yeah, ouch!

I think this is the crux of your argument here. I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you at all. I have been 'surrounded' by feminists and I never felt like Custer. I felt privileged, actually and it was an eye-opening insight into the goings on of this patriarchal world that we created.

You're Blind as well..Next.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SS,Naga

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by sinister_scarecrow

As a man in a "man's world" on a feminine planet, I for one are grateful this planet will be returning into a feminine state of affairs.

As men we have completely and utterly farked this planet like no other - Mars does come to mind for some reason.

We have held women back. We have hurt them by not being real men in letting the feminine nature of Earth (Gaia) rule in all its nurturing ways.

No doubt men like you will continue to cling to false outdated beliefs like you have stated, and I truly feel sorry for you. Surely there are far more important topics that you could 'worry' about?

The masculine has had its chance - the earth demands her femininity back. Now.
wZn

I have to agree. Don't get me wrong, the Feminine is smart and strong; tough as nails as needed, and filled with enormous energy, often more than the Masculine.

Women have been kept down, ruled by a Patriarchal society, and generally accepting it as right.

Well, bad as men have been at this stage, I hold an unusual view on this which I wish to share. I personally believe that only one-quarter of all creation (material and spiritual) is Masculine. I have my reasons, my understanding, but that is not the point.

The masculine is very precious, requiring considerable nurturing, and it has indeed been given this, with hardly a costly complaint.

I'm a hetero male (58), and await the turning of the energetic flow to a Feminine dominance. Hope the Feminine will be more tolerant in their rule then the Masculine has been. We are cycling into the Feminine stage at this time; in fact, it is achieving dominance, but this is not entirely perceivable now.

I was in a Denver bookstore once, about 25 yrs. ago, and was browsing through this book (metaphysical), called, "Readings from the Temple of Light." In it, my mind was quite blown by a chapter that bespoke the original dominance of the Feminine, which was characterized exactly how society treats women today (in all aspects), only with the genders reversed. I breathed a sigh of relief upon putting it down, now quite believing somebody would say stuff like that. Poor little men.

Better take a fair stance now, while there's still a chance!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by SS,Naga]

No offense, but I think any man who agrees to feminism to this extent is hardly "hetero". You have assisted in sealing the fates of all of your fellow men, that's gay men included.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Look, it's clear that men have not been paying much attention to anything other than UFOs and Bush and various other conspiracies on here and that's fine. But those things which seem the most innocent are more often utilized to bring about the most impact on a society and pain to us all women and men alike. This is Feminism. You don't have to believe me, but here is my prediction and it WILL come true. There will be a day soon, within 5 years of this post (if still here) that the post will be brought back out of the archives and once again brought to your attention because the Feminism would have already sunken her teeth in so deep that it will be impossible for man to refute what these "radical feminists" are doing to us. They are not women they are using women and in the name of all women they do what they do. Attack the established man who has done NOTHING to women and take all you have and leave you in the dust. They laugh at the men that actually help them out, such as many who have already spoken here. I have heard these laughs.Unfortunately there is one more prediction that I will make and I assure you I will take no part of this, but it will happen because I know how these things turn out when men are provoked to anger and have had their livelihoods stolen from them,not by women, but by radical women called feminists who claim to be the mouthpiece for all other women. There will be a violence on women, as a whole, unheard of up to this point. Essentially, as this 'pendulum effect' as so many have put it in the past responses starts to swing back in the opposite direction, it will be fueled by testosterone, anger, hate and the jealousy that typically happens when the gov't favors one entity over another. Just today, March 11,2009 a German boy walks into a school and kills 15 people.....11 were women. This is only the beginning. As stated, I will play no part of this, but it is certainly something I can see happening because history is the greatest predictor of future events and the historical pendulum, if started with men has now swung in the favor of women, there will be a time that it swings back harder than the last time, only this time the force will be so great the pendulum with the stand will all fall over. I will reiterate, this is no threat at all, it is simply a prophesy. It will happen. We have all heard the input from funny guys, naysayers, women and feminists not to mention my own input, but none of it matters, I have already told my wife many, many things that will happen politically and many things that would happen regarding this subject as well, and they have all happened. I am not a prophet of God, I have no futuristic superpowers, but I do have a gift of predicting future events based on current and past events that are pretty accurate. Take it for what it's worth and bring on the hostility and vernacular slaughter and the witty, drunken one liners like "man up", but just know this will happen and you all will remember this forum as you watch the news. You will not respond because of your pride, but you will remember I said it would happen. Man will want back what was taken from him and he will do what it takes to get it. it`s just unfortunate that it`s not in our nature to use sex appeal or to cry or picket in the streets, man tends to take care of things forcefully. Every empire that ever was, has fallen for taking things from men, we will be no different. Our whole empire will be restructured and America will be no more what she has been. This is only ONE facet of the downfall of America and that is to set the people against each other, a war between woman and man where all children are drafted. You heard it here. Now I await your anti-beliefs and funny fodder.

[edit on 12-3-2009 by sinister_scarecrow]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Savage Khan
What ignorant nonsense. Feminists taking over? Where? I don't see any bills passing through congress about putting the toilet seat down. Of all the things happening in this world (threat of war, a tanking economy, climate change) this is the evil you are bring to our attention, your call to arms against the feminists? Wake up buddy, there are men in this world who want to kill you and everyone you know, some of them live in places where women can't even show their skin in public. This country would be just like that if it weren't for the feminists. Respect. A nation is like a child, it needs the nurture of a mother and father figure. Thank god Mommy's stepping up cause Daddy hasn't been doing a very good job and the kids need some love ASAP!

LOL. Respect? Nurture? Love? All of this coming from someone with a name called "SAVAGE KHAN" It's the things you don't say sometimes that give your true nature away

You mister Sinister prove that ignorance and lack of education go hand and hand. My name is a nod to the Noble Savage and the character from "Brave New World". Civility produces too many people with cognitive disorders. I prefer the good old days when people got angry for real life and death reasons instead of sitting in their homes and yelling at the TV because of some propaganda made by people with similar disorders.

You didn't address my argument, and chose instead to attack my character, classic school yard response. I think it's because, as you can see by the responses on this thread, your argument is weak.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Not offensive....it's the truth.

The truth of a bitter bitter man.

I'm not offended in the least, I am however entertained! You're rantings are hilarious.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Savage Khan

IT doesn't take a genius to see what your problem is.

You got dumped!
With your attitude, I'm not surprised.

And you would help your credibility if you could use paragraphs.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm curious what you think that you are losing because women want equality with men? What rights, or privileges that you have, or think you had have you lost or are about to lose?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkitzoFrenic

Originally posted by Shrukin89
Man has been dominating this planet for years now. Now the women are standing up and saying, "We are sick and tired of men controling this planet." The energy is trying to balance back to normal. They want just as much rights as everyone else. If women dominate this planet they would at least show care to their neighbors, and not start a war.

women belong in the kitchen! they were created to serve man.

Well im no christian, but if u ask me, feminists are satan worshippers, because they are going directly against the word of god.

eve was created to serve adam, so says the bible.

these feminists worship the dark lord, in all his glory!

No, woman was created to be a helpmeet and a companion to man.

Man is supposed to guide woman, but under the guidance of God. God says man should treat woman with the respect and honor he would give God.
In other words, God has given man and woman the guidance that says both man and woman are different (created by God to be that way) but each are complements to each other.

By the way, you didn't have to say you weren't a christian, your statement kinda speaks for itself. I'd be willing to bet you haven't read the Bible much either, but are just repeating things you have heard?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Oh come on. Blame the president. Blame women. Blame anybody but yourself. A real man takes responsibility for his reality. No one can take anything from you if you are centered in your self. In others words: MAN UP.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by NightVision]

Thats bull what about females that go to police and and accuse a male of rape, who never even touched them. That man has no chance what so ever, so you live in the real world. Females get to much protection already, and they can murder any male they want, and the police and government will kill any male for them, period.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I am a woman. I have busted my butt at jobs and waiting for my well deserved promotion only for it to be given to a snotnosed male chauvinist pig who doesn't even know how to use a copier much less run an office. Why... he was a man. Happens time and again.

Also, if women are soo bad. Try giving yourself a bj... not as much fun on your own. Quit blaming women and blame archaic society OF MEN who do not understand equality. So, in actuality, it is MEN who are doing the damage to themselves and it is idiots like yourself who are whinging about women because you are to much of a male chauvinistic knuckle dragging caveman to clean your own house, go toe-to-toe with the MAN who did the injustice by automatically assuming that a woman is a better caregiver. That a man is a better worker (not), that a woman needs to be supported and protected from general life.

I work hard, pay my bills, and take care of myself. Why don't you you whinging knuckledragger. Women seem to be too smart to put up with your male chauvinistic attitude and you are suffering from YOUR attitude towards women. Pig.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I didn't think your infantile mind could handle as all you seem to bring to the table are measly insults. So I will insult you in this post, but as I stated before, they are cowards and pansies and traitors such as yourself. You seem to be an infantile teenager with nothing but a mouth to insult with (translated by your fingertips, of course) and no brain to substantiate a conversation of this magnitude whatsoever. You bring nothing worthwhile to the table of this discussion except irritating slander. I'm secure in my manhood and don't need drunken slogans to prove it. As for manning up, how about you go to the gym you meat-head and grunt with some others who care about such things and you can all agree with each other while picking lice from each others hair.

Asking someone to 'Man Up', shouldn't be taken as an insult. In fact, the whole premise of your being insulted by someone's response on a silly message board sub-communicates how insecure u seem to be with your beliefs when some challenges your thought process. Tell me, is this a 'manly' quality? Does a real man get all butt hurt and blaming when someone challenges his views? A man of true confidence is centered and strong in his views. He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, nor blame the world, or women for his problems.

You call it slander. Go figure. People who think like victims tend to get victimized in life. You've got it written all over you, bud. I'm truly sorry for whatever she did to you, so here is a group hug from all of us at ATS. Star this post if you want to give ScarecrowBoy a hug.

Peace out.

P.S. Remember: Those who think like victors come out on top. It would be wise to just move on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join