It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will try to kill you for this, but God will protect you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
Where is this God when firemen are being killed saving ppl in burning buildings, where is he when a police officer...

And where is God when a policeman is tazering someone to death?

Where is God when millions of working people lose their jobs, or their home, or their lives due to our own state, economy, and system of government that Christians think we should pray for because God put them in power?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjon
reply to post by Sliick

Freewill means you are free to choose between life and death.

Seriously, your making less and less sense. Was it my cousin's freewill to choose death by cancer at age ten? AGE TEN? After two years of pain and suffering? I think not! I'm a Christian, but your take on this is odd! If it works for you..great!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by telepathicjon

Do you ever remember a time when it seemed like people around you were telling you things in your mind and how it worked.

Don't you go thru this every Sunday morning..?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69f42c16a083.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sliick
Not to "flame" you but....

God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden of eden for eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Why would he charge someone [i.e. you] to tell everyone about an ability which will be used for nefarious reasons?

I do have to say.

Ok god told Adam and Eve that they could do anything within the garden of eden but with one exception being that they could not take any apples from the tree of knowledge. The fruit was eaten therefore the consequences were put into effect.

You obviously cannot see the metaphor.

Firstly god asks you to trust him, they never trusted him and had no faith in his word despite being warned of the consequences and even knowing that god existed.

God is a man of his word, therefore if he did not deliver his word he would be deceiving you.

This is also an example of how we have free will and our actions have consequences for ourselves and everyone else.

I am just pointing this fact out not because of my religious stance which may surprise some, but because its a pretty easy thing to see if you read the the very thing you are talking about. It is a metaphor.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by jdposey

Do you ever remember a time when it seemed like people around you were telling you things in your mind and how it worked.

I am sorry, no, I have never experienced what you are describing. What you are describing sounds like someone hearing voices, at best conversations in their head.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

This life is not the end of what we see. In this life the wicked people have the good things and the poor have evil things. But, he will repay them in eternity where the poor will inherit the kingdom of heaven and the wicked will be repayed with 'being thrown into outerdarkness where the flame is never quenched and the worm dieth not, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." and the poor will never feel pain again.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Once you figure out what they are doing I would suggest as Jesus Christ did, "many will come in my name and will decieve many, when you will hear of wars and rumors of wars 'see to it that you are not troubled' the end is not yet by and by."

Why don't you ask Jesus or God who wrote that quote from the Bible, or where Noah's ark is to give more validity to the Abrahamic faiths, or when the next major disaster will occur, so you can save millions of lives?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Telepathy is something very hard to understand without being taught about it by a person speaking with you, just reading I could never make you telepathic. But with one 'word' I could open your mind to telepathy, its just all the deception that people are using on you that will cloud your mind from the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Exactly, its , its! lunacy!!! its its mind boggling to the ppl who "get it". Remember, at one point ppl believed this earth was flat and they had "proof". Religion is another mistake that unfortunatly has stuck around too long. Can you imagine how much better this world would be without religious wars? Crusade: religions war, Jihad: religious war. War on terror: Religious war, its "I BELIEVE THIS, YOU BELIEVE THAT, IM GOIN TO KILL YOU!!"

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

reply to post by jdposey

Telepathy is something very hard to understand without being taught about it by a person speaking with you, just reading I could never make you telepathic. But with one 'word' I could open your mind to telepathy, its just all the deception that people are using on you that will cloud your mind from the truth.

What then is this ONE WORD ?

Are you telling me that you are telepathic? If so, tell me what scripture I am thinking of as I make this post?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Divine protection is the seal of protection promised by the holy spirit for those that are called children of God.

2 Samuel 22:3
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
my shield and the horn of my salvation.
He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior—
from violent men you save me.

Telepathy allows the mental union of many spiritual warriors
to help prepare them for what is coming....

Read: LUKE 21, 5-36

You are running out of time.
The spiritual battle is on for your heart, mind & soul !

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cindy22761

why do you say I am running out of time, I've heard that somewhere

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I have sent you a u2u.

ttys.

Cindy

There is no neutral ground in the universe; every square inch, every split second is claimed by God and counterclaimed by Satan.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The fact that people will try to kill you for is: You are telepathic. They try to hide this fact from you all day, while they themselves are putting various thoughts into your head.

Who is "they?"

I am a christian and am called by the God and Father of Jesus Christ to lead a movement to make telepathy known in this nation.

Can you explain this a little further? Did you have a personal conversation with God?

3)Don't back away from danger coming at you, just be still and believe in your deliverance

How is knowing I am telepathic going to deliver me?

edit for quote

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I have dreams that tell me that I should spread telepathy. And that God will protect me and anybody else who would help me.

What I mean by, "believe in your deliverance is that 'God' himself will fight for you and 'deliver' you from anyone coming at you to harm you.

Also I've had questions about what telepathy is. Telepathy is one mind comunicating with another mind. I can't make you telepathic without having an audible conversation with you, but if you email me your phone number I will prove it to you

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I am a Christian, but I'm sorry to say you may need help. Schizophrenia is real. It would be wrong to encourage you and to not suggest you seek some help.

Please discuss this with close family members like your Parents or Siblings so they can find help for you. If you don't trust them, talk to your Pastor or Church Leader. Walking around with all that needless paranoia is not a good thing for you or the people around you.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Schizophrenia is real, but hearing voices is telepathy and not a disorder, people don't know what to do when they hear voices and people don't want to admit to telepathy. So there are doctors that probably don't know that telepathy exists, but I have proven to two of the last doctors that I went to that I and they were telepathic. One of the doctors actually told me to work on my telepathy.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I have dreams that tell me that I should spread telepathy. And that God will protect me and anybody else who would help me.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I have similar dreams.

What I mean by, "believe in your deliverance is that 'God' himself will fight for you and 'deliver' you from anyone coming at you to harm you.

While this message has not been given to me directly, I have been in many situations that I should not have lived through, so I understand this.

Also I've had questions about what telepathy is. Telepathy is one mind comunicating with another mind. I can't make you telepathic without having an audible conversation with you, but if you email me your phone number I will prove it to you

Thank you, but I know what telepathy is. I have an uncanny ability to let people know exactly what is on their minds, and let me tell you, most of the time they don't want to hear it!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I'm an atheist, but if you want to teach me to unlock the powers of telepathy, be my guest.

In fact, if you can unlock my mind and make me telepathic with a single word, I'll even take it as a miracle and proof that God exists, and convert back to Christianity.

Please send this magic word to me in a U2U (private message), as to not alarm the masses.

If you make me telepathic, I will fully quit work and school and devote every waking hour to your mission.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

ok ,so instead of putting you off, or otherwise dismissing this, how can you show me to harness my telepathy?
Im going to allow a little of this, im open to possibillities.
If its something youd rather not post here, feel free to u2u me.
or, if you dont feel any harm in sharing, post a reply here.
I wont think less of either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join