It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will try to kill you for this, but God will protect you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The fact we are telepathic is being hid by people that are preying on people who do not know about about telepathy. Once you figure out what they are doing I would suggest as Jesus Christ did, "many will come in my name and will decieve many, when you will hear of wars and rumors of wars 'see to it that you are not troubled' the end is not yet by and by."

For the most part when you figure out what these people are doing they will hardly effect what you do from day to day as long as you carry about your business the way you intend to. The only thing I ask is for you not to be alarmed by the way that people are treating you.

The fact that people will try to kill you for is: You are telepathic. They try to hide this fact from you all day, while they themselves are putting various thoughts into your head.

I am a christian and am called by the God and Father of Jesus Christ to lead a movement to make telepathy known in this nation. It will take alot of people backing me. But, once people come together and start acknowledging this openly it will spread like wild fire. If you would like to join me but don't get telepathy e-mail me at [personal info removed]

For you to be in this war with me you will need the protection of God.
1) Don't go or look into situations that could potentialy cause you harm or put you in danger.
2)While you are helping people understand telepathy, if anybody or anything ever comes at you in a threatening manner all you need to do is be still and believe that God will deliver from anything and everything he will!
3)Don't back away from danger coming at you, just be still and believe in your deliverance

[edit on 12-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Not to "flame" you but....

God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden of eden for eating the fruit from the tree of knowledge. Why would he charge someone [i.e. you] to tell everyone about an ability which will be used for nefarious reasons?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Like I said, this ability is already being used by people for wickedness. It is the people that are being prevented from using this ability that can use it decently, like for talking to eachother with a clearer understanding being that we will be in tune with the person and exactly just what they are communicating

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by telepathicjon

Then what do you think Jesus meant when he said in the end of days men would turn their plows into swords and to put on the battle armor of God?

Nowhere in the Bible does it teach to allow yourself to be harmed or not to flee when in danger. The only verse, often taken out of context, is turn the other cheek when teaching about Christ if they strike you. That is the only time the Bible says to stand back and take it, otherwise it is your duty to protect yourself and your family from harm...

But then again maybe these thoughts aren't mine, someone just implanted them telepathically to get a you!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

For you to be in this war with me you will need the protection of God.
1) Don't go or look into situations that could potentialy cause you harm or put you in danger.
2)While you are helping people understand telepathy, if anybody or anything ever comes at you in a threatening manner all you need to do is be still and believe that God will deliver from anything and everything he will!
3)Don't back away from danger coming at you, just be still and believe in your deliverance

Thats a dangerous thing to tell ppl to do, 10 times out of 10 if a car is screaming towards you and you stay still.....your gonna get KTFO

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

The way I see it is, we are inocent and weak, there is no way for us to protect ouselves and we would be killed unless God himself came to our rescue and ensured our safety

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

All I can give you is my word, I've been in threatening situations for this reason and I faced them with faith that God would be with me and deliver me and he has everytime

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Does that mean I shouldn't drive my car? You said not to put yourself in dangerous situations, and driving is pretty dangerous. If someone Tbones my car will I be okay?

I do believe people should be responsible for themselves and their well being and cautious. But... to a point.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjon
Like I said, this ability is already being used by people for wickedness. It is the people that are being prevented from using this ability that can use it decently, like for talking to eachother with a clearer understanding being that we will be in tune with the person and exactly just what they are communicating

You're telling me that you would only use telepathy for speaking to someone else? Even though you are a christian and you "follow the righteous path" you will still use it to find out what people think of you, their phone numbers, or to impress them. All undersided motivations. We are human. We will fail. You are no exception. Nor am I.

Edit:

Furthermore, God cannot protect you. If he intervened in your life in any way, he would then be screwing with free will. Either denying yours or someone else's. Thus making him fallible, thus making it impossible for God to exist. Sorry bub, you're on your own.

[edit on 11-3-2009 by Sliick]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ok...seriously, I dont mean to be raggin on religion all the time, but this whole God will save you nonesense has to stop!! Dude! If #s goin down and all you do is pray, your done for. If your being attacked and someone is gonna shoot you in your head and you start to pray , this is how its gonna go "our father which art in heaven BANG!!!!!!". I am all for ppl having the freedom to worship how they see fit but this is a bit much. You have to take care of you and your family, YOU have to protect yourself!! If your waiting for some dude on a cloud to come save you and yours....he's not coming dude, sorry to ruin your party

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Jesus also could tell what people were thinking before they said anything, but that wasn't misusing his power

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
And im not tryign to belittle your beliefs, I respect them. But if you live your life based on this belief, its dangerous

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

There is nothing to hard for God. Will you sit there while a friend is being abused in front of you by others using telepathy to distort his, or will you help this person in need?

If you will help others God is saying he will protect you.

He also says, when we are doing this to 'stay together'

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjon
Jesus also could tell what people were thinking before they said anything, but that wasn't misusing his power

Did he tell you that? Name the verse in the bible that states this. Don't forget, the bible is still missing some books that the roman catholics thought didn't make the cut.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
As a Christian, and speaking one Christian to another, I have to admit that this sounds completely off the wall and I would advise anyone who intends to respond to you, to be extremely cautious.

One requirement of scripture is that we guard ourselves and be of a sober (sound ) mind. It is my opinion that you are not operating with a sound mind. I am not trying to be rude to you, but what you are putting forth sounds like a great gateway for deception.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Where is this God when firemen are being killed saving ppl in burning buildings, where is he when a police officer is killed on duty and has small kids at home, where is he when children are being raped in Africa, IF....IF....there is a God, he's got a #in sick sense of humor my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

OOOOOOOK! I'm not sure how this is tied together or what exactly your point is, but telepathic or not, it's up to us to protect and defend our own bodies. God will only protect our souls. We were given free will, and we will live, and die, by this!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

If it is someone's free will to want to kill me for helping people then it is also my freewill to allow God to intervine.

Freewill means you are free to choose between life and death. He didn't say He was going to exclude himself from his creation. The choice he left to us He said, "Choose life" the day will come when we will be judged for our actions. Then He will repay either eternal life or eternal damnations for what they did

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
You know, I would have a lot more respect for religion if it was ever in the slightest a little bit logical

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

My friend, I find out more and more that this life is a war. We fight alone for are souls being delivered from the fire with none but God.

Do you ever remember a time when it seemed like people around you were telling you things in your mind and how it worked. For me they started to bring me in, then they wanted me out. They worked their lies to try to delete away the truth that we were telepathic. Luckily I have proof from a friend

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join