It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People will try to kill you for this, but God will protect you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
reply to post by telepathicjon

If your waiting for some dude on a cloud to come save you and yours....he's not coming dude, sorry to ruin your party

i love how your so %100 sure of your self....sounds like you have all the answers....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Anti-Christ is a viscious spirit, that the Lord will repay. Hiding telepathy belongs to liers but the victory belongs to the people that will help others, Jesus has always been one to help people, and based on His testimony (the things which He did in His life) it would mean you have chosen death over life to not follow His commandments: Love God with all of your heart and all of your mind and all of your strength and Love your neighbor as yourself. His commandment is pure and it is life. Repent for the Lord is Good, do not deny your purpose: to love

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tunatarian

OOOOOOOK! I'm not sure how this is tied together or what exactly your point is, but telepathic or not, it's up to us to protect and defend our own bodies. God will only protect our souls. We were given free will, and we will live, and die, by this!

X amount of SOULS died in the Genesis flood. The Bible defines soul as the union of spirit and mind, like a computer is composed of hardware and programming. Neither works without the other, and together they are a computer. We are instructed not to seek our own vengeance, but that vengeance is Gods' right. And He will not act in vengeance if we do. So I habitually disreguard slights, and even personal attacks. I don't really follow what happens to them, but some have died soon thereafter. God IS concerned about me, and He watches out for his 'kids', like any parent would. Physically, the here and now. Free will means to obey God, and follow his instructions, or to do our own thing. 'Grey's' apparently do not have free will, but are automatons, machine like, but biological. The 'angels' or aliens if you will, have free will. What got them angry is that they were not offered forgiveness, just the law. But we were. They don't like that, and I can understand why. (Book of Enoch) I think that is what happened at Edwards when we signed the, oh what is it called-I forgot the name, agreement with the demons in exchange for tech, and we disreguarded the 'angels' re the nuclear weapons. Because we 'knew' better than they. In the mid 50s. The Greada Treaty? The Bible says that many 'aliens' were, against orders, marrying humans and having children, and those children, Nephilim, became great men of old. Men of power and money. The Great Flood came and wiped them all out, but now they are back at it again. And many of our 'leaders' and rich, are Nephilim again. We can't figure out who they are, nor can we defeat them. God has promised to do just that, within a few years now. Many abductees speak of wonderful sex with the aliens. I don't think they can produce females, only males. I have never heard of a female alien or angel, with the exception of Lileth, Adams' first wife. Eve being the second, according to Hebrew lore. And these Nephilim can NOT receive forgiveness, they are not human. America, as the preeminate civilization in history, would seem to call for Lucifers' attention, and many of the government are, apparently, Nephilim. Afraid? Perfect love casts out fear. Put your hope in Jesus, and He will send his 'aliens' to watch out for you. And that is about to get very important, as all hell breaks loose.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
While I agree 100% with your take on telepathy, I do not personally give my power away to an external force.

I seek protection from my higher self, through daily meditation and prayer. It works wonders.

Good intentions appreciated though OP! Thank you!

Be In Peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

cheers

I look at things with a little more logic than things just being positive or negative.. although like you said I do prefer a positive slant on things

The half empty/half full thing has never made any sense to me.. surely it depends on whether or not the glass was completely empty or full to begin with..

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread444818/pg1#pid5974232] /url]

I am a Christian, but I'm sorry to say you may need help. Schizophrenia is real. It would be wrong to encourage you and to not suggest you seek some help.

Can you see the inherent difficulty in separating the 'righteous' voices from the imagined...... the 'godly' from the deluded .
I am presuming that as a Christian , you believe in a god ,and that you except that god has spoken to people from time to time .

I applaude the fact that you did not encourage this mans delusion
, and i fear that ATS is a very dangerous place for those on the edge .

Out of curiosity, how exactly do you separate the different voices in your head ?

I often wonder about this, I was once told by an xtian that they have to "test the spirits" beats the hell out of me how you test a voice in the head.

Perhaps xtians should demand from god that each voice should have a unique password so that they can know who is exactly who in their head.
This could also serve those who have been diagnosed with Multiple personality disorder, as the people in white coats could have a database of actual spirits, demons, angels ans saints etc.

Surely diagnosis would become much easier once the real voices in the head have been eliminated from the inquiry ?

[edit on 13-3-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

The thing with voices that is hard to escape, is that it is easy to confuse a real person with a person imitating the person who you are thinking it really is. There are many people doing this, I think sometimes more wicked than good. I don't believe there to be such things as 'auditory hallucinations' either the doctors don't know about telepathy or they are trying to hide this fact.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by telepathicjon]

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregarious

I was wondering which version of the bible you read gregarious, because I've heard the passage of about the angels and humans misinterpreted before. I don't think angels were mating with people. The King James Version and New King James Version are the only versions of the bible that come from the ancient text translated by christians, the other versions were translated from the 'lesser' text which a group of pagans (no God) translated.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
One trick that people are using to throw people off about telepathy is that they will mimic other people so you get confused whether you really heard that person or not.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You had replied to me earlier, and I still had some questions that you might have missed.

In this post, I am going to ask you how "they" know to mimic somebody.

Are they reading your mind for somebody to pick out to mimic? How can you tell the difference? Do you call the people you know to whom you have a telepathic link to confirm this?

Aslo, what kinds of messages do you receive that are false? Which messages are real, and how do you tell the difference?

I guess what I am getting at is how exactly do you use your telepathy, and for what reason, again?

There are a lot of low cost cell phone plans out nowadays where you can add buddies on so that you don't use up minutes. Wouldn't that be simpler?

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by telepathicjon

The thing with voices that is hard to escape, is that it is easy to confuse a real person with a person imitating the person who you are thinking it really is. There are many people doing this, I think sometimes more wicked than good. I don't believe there to be such things as 'auditory hallucinations' either the doctors don't know about telepathy or they are trying to hide this fact.

[edit on 13-3-2009 by telepathicjon]

Hm, as a rule when an individual claims to a have heard voices in their head the doctors normally assumes delusion.

It must be very difficult for an individual to figure out who exactly is in his head speaking to him.

For example should a friend tell me that god spoke to him this morning say bla bla, how does he know it's not a demon pretending to be a spirit pretending to be a demon pretending to be satan pretending to be god ?

To complicate matters further you are claiming it is possible fro a real person to pretend he is another real person, pretending to be a demon pretending to be satan pretending to be god.

Taking all this into consideration, perhaps the best option for a person is to be an atheist, whereby they would accept that any voices to be heard in their head is some form of delusion and seek help. This has to be far simpler than enduring the tortuous nightmare of trying to figure out who's who in in your head no?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

It is true people that use telepathy can read your mind, and when you are thinking about something they can add their own comentary on top of it, they want to do it in a manner that seems like your own thoughts too, most of have been trained just to listen to thoughts coming into our, like our amaginations were so strong they just work by themselves

Let me say this to clear your head, your thoughts are intentialy made be you and things that weren't going on in your feelings have no way of popping up out of nowhere

You have to keep track of you own feelings, while you are doing this you will notice things contrary and even offensive to the soundness of what you do

The reason I know telepathy exists for certain is because of my sister and friends that I have, we help confirm it to eachother, and other times they or I will think that it was us and it was somebody trying to intrude as us.

There are terrible people out to destroy people in this world, and they will be on you constantly

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Care to explain moocowwoman? For all the darkness hides from the light for fear that their deeds be exposed, but all things hidden will be revealed and nothing that is secret will be left unkown. And it is easier for Heaven and earth to pass than for one jot or tittle of the law to fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join