It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Correct/Good Almanac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Time to update this thread.

Anyone remembers when was the first mayor sunspot that occurred in the last 2 years?...

That's right, the first mayor solar event occurred on the weekend of July 7th-9th. The crop circle appeared on April 2009 and pointed to around July 7th there being a mayor sunspot event.

The crop circle didn't show people dead, it didn't show the Earth blowing up or anything like that.

So I would say that was a hit.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Another hit.

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

A new unknown virus has unfortunately infected and killed people in the Ukraine, and this occurred within the time frame of the web bot, as well as other predictions, such as that of Ed Dames.

From October 19-29 there were 6 deaths, and then on October 30th the number of deaths rose to 37, and now it seems that the toll has risen to 48 confirmed deaths.

Most of the infections are from swine flu, but doctors are descibing also a new infectious virus/disease that has a high mortality rate.

It is not known if this is a new strain of swine flu which could have mutated, or if it is a totally new form of virus.

Infected people have some of the symptoms of swine flu but with other symptoms which seem to possibly indicate an Atypical Pneumonic Plague, although it is still being reported as an unknown virus/disease.

The Ukraine has closed it's borders, people are prohibited to be in any kind of meetings, schools, and universities are closed until at least November 4th, or until further notice.

Number of victims to unknown virus growing! State of emergency to be imposed in Ukraine?

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
it appears the genocide of apocalyptic proportions in Rwanda, in 1994, was prophesied about 12 years before it happened.

At least half a million people in Rwanda were massacred. With most estimates indicating a death toll between 800,000 and 1,000,000...out of a population of less than 8 million people...in merely a three and a half MONTH period.
=> www.alertnet.org...

Many victims were decapitated by machete.

In the Book the "Final Hour" published in 1992, Published before the events took place. On page 253 of this book it is written => "in the mountainous farm region of Rwanda, Africa, the Virgin appeared to six girls and a young man....(page p255 =>)...it was said the visionaries were shown terrifying glimpses into the future: a tree in flames, a RIVER OF BLOOD, and MANY ABANDONED, DECAPITATED CORPSES."

In a 1994 book by the same author, in a book called "The Trumpet of Gabriel". On page 164 => "the Rwandan seers received indications of coming mayhem. In one vision that lasted eight hours they saw terrifying images of people killing each other, and bodies thrown into rivers. They saw bodies without their heads--decapitated. They were weeping and crying and the witnesses who crowded around the seers were left with an unforgettable impression of fear and sadness. If Rwanda did not come back to God, said the vision, there would be a 'river of blood' "

this orphan of Rwanda speak of her horrid first hand experience of such decapitation that were common during the genocide: (weblink: www.orphansofrwanda.org... ) "...At the beginning of the genocide, we all hid together as a family. But while we were on the run, my father and brothers were all killed at the same time - decapitated with a machete. Afterwards, I kept on hiding myself from the killers, who were all over our region. In fact, my mum kept us hiding in the forest in Kibuye until they killed her too. On the fourth day came a militia who found my mum and younger sister. He gave a machete to my mum to kill her daughter. My mum refused. The militia cut my younger sister into pieces and then killed my mum. My younger brother and I saw this happen. My brother couldn't contain himself, and ran towards my mum crying. So the man killed my brother as well. I escaped from his machete because when I saw him coming after me, I fled and hid further into the forest. I was 10 years old."

and from this 1994 article from Time Magazine, the first two paragraphs speak of such "river(s) of blood":
(article => www.time.com... )
""There are no devils left in Hell," the missionary said. "They are all in Rwanda." Actually they brought Hell with them; you have only to watch the rivers for proof. Normally in this season, when the rains come to these lush valleys, the rivers swell with a rich red soil. They are more swollen than ever this year. First come the corpses of men and older boys, slain trying to protect their sisters and mothers. Then come the women and girls, flushed out from their hiding places and cut down. Last are the babies, who may bear no wounds: they are tossed alive into the water, to drown on their way downstream. The bodies, or pieces of them, glide by for half an hour or so, the time it takes to wipe out a community, carry the victims to the banks and dump them in. Then the water runs clear for awhile, until men and older boys drift into view again, then women, then babies, reuniting in the shallows as the river becomes the grave...."

Completely horrifying.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

After fifty-five years ten months he will find his last home, when the years 1915, 1921, and 1939 have passed [Hitler born April 1889, died March 1945 at 55 years 10 months] in 1945.

This is a PERFECT example of how the facts have been bent to fit one of Nostradamus' Quatrains.

Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 and died on April 30, 1945. That would have made him 56 years and 10 days old.

Close, but as shown above the facts are misstated to fit the prediction. How many other discrepancies will I find if I keep looking?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Another hit.

A big crisis is kicked off on October 25, 2009. It could be that Israel bombs Iran, or that Swine Flu goes into a level of extreme lethality. 10 days later, in relation to this crisis, the Obama administration will be thrown into chaos.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

From October 19-29 there were 6 deaths, and then on October 30th the number of deaths rose to 37, and now it seems that the toll has risen to 48 confirmed deaths.

Okay, so this big crisis wasn't kicked off on Ocober 25, but on October 19 when the first death occured. And the Obama administration wasn't thrown into chaos in relation to the crisis 10 days later.

So this is a prediction that has not come true.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

After fifty-five years ten months he will find his last home, when the years 1915, 1921, and 1939 have passed [Hitler born April 1889, died March 1945 at 55 years 10 months] in 1945.

This is a PERFECT example of how the facts have been bent to fit one of Nostradamus' Quatrains.

Hitler was born on April 20, 1889 and died on April 30, 1945. That would have made him 56 years and 10 days old.

Close, but as shown above the facts are misstated to fit the prediction. How many other discrepancies will I find if I keep looking?

He was, however, in his "last home" on Feb 20, 1945 which is precisely 55 years 10 months of age. He moved into the underground bunker in Berlin on Jan 16, 1945.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yasny

He was, however, in his "last home" on Feb 20, 1945 which is precisely 55 years 10 months of age. He moved into the underground bunker in Berlin on Jan 16, 1945.

Okay, so was IN his last home on Feb 20, 1945. He FOUND his last home on Jan 16, 1945. That still doesn't equal 55 years 10 months.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Okay, so this big crisis wasn't kicked off on Ocober 25, but on October 19 when the first death occured. And the Obama administration wasn't thrown into chaos in relation to the crisis 10 days later.

So this is a prediction that has not come true.

Again you are wrong, this wasn't made news and people didn't find out until much later. The deaths increased dramatically much later also as the lfu mutated, so again you are wrong, and it is you who is trying to change things around to fit your claims.

Also as shown below another member shows that you are again wrong since Hitler moved into his "last home" in 1945.

BTW, why in the hell does a prediction have to be right to a dot for you in order for it to be right?.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join