It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuela And U.S. Will Go To War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
The U.S. WILL go to war with Venezuela because Nick Rockefeller said so. Watch this Aaron Russo interview with Alex Jones. Listen to the part beginning in 19 minutes till like 24. Nick Rockefeller said an "event" will be generated that will make the U.S. invade Afghanistan, Iraq, and then go after Chavez in Venezuela. (Lately Venezuela threated Colombia of being the Israel of South America and a U.S. puppet)

video.google.com...

The plan is a one world government with the bankers controlling everything. Microchips will be implanted into people and it will hold peoples' money.

So the bank controls your chip and therefore the money. Total Control.

An event that causes:

Invade Afghanistan
Invade Iraq
Invade Venezuela

War on terror = big hoax

So the bankers use the excuse of 9/11 terror war to gain power.

A good point Aaron Russo makes:

"Why hasn't there been any major event since 9/11 on U.S. soil? Is it because the security is so good and well planned? No! It's cause it was never the Middle East to begin with."

For those that actually think it was hijackers. You really need to wake up, and stop being so gullible.

You are losing your freedom bit by bit until the point where it will be TOO LATE to do anything.

Once everyone's microchipped it's over, and don't think that they have to microchip you by force.

They'll make it simple:

"Hey everyone who will have a microchip will have $100,000 cash to start with and can be part of the new improved government and live a fulfilling life. If you don't want a microchip that's fine, but you can't be in our society because there will be no way for you to make money or buy things. Good Luck!..So now who wants the chip??"

Exactly. Start waking yourself and others up.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I for one will gladly be a hobo when/if the microchip stuff starts happening.

Banking families disgust me.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This has been known for a while that there have been attempted coups and you may never know, an assassination.

John Perkins: Confessions of an Economic Hit Man
fora.tv...

However a war with Venezuela would appear 'profitable'

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bobbylove321

edit to be a kinder post:

I simply don't think this scenario is feasible. IMO it is just a fantasy route to the same people we are at war with now, so why involve a USA/venezuelian war?

[edit on 10-3-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

I don't think we should be worrying about making our posts "kinder" when everyone's lives are going down the drain with a fake economy.

People need to open up their minds and see the big picture before it becomes too late.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I'm assuming that interview is pretty old....
So that may have been the original plan, but what happens when we go bankrupt and can no longer invade Venezuela...that will happen before we can ever get any troops down there.

So I guess the obvious solution to the chavez problem would be assassination. Its quicker, but you have to worry about the aftermath, and the fact that you have no real control over venezuela without troops there. There's also the issue of backlash from the world community if they find out that we just sent in the CIA or special forces to off a leader. Another idea would be to make people think colombia did it.....9 11 was indeed an inside job then i guess they could fake colombia offing chavez as well.

As far as the chips go...well would it be so bad?
People are irresponsible, they need someone to babysit them. may as well chip em to keep em from spending money in ways that will screw up things for everyone else.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
As far as the chips go...well would it be so bad?
People are irresponsible, they need someone to babysit them. may as well chip em to keep em from spending money in ways that will screw up things for everyone else.

Only if the babysitter is not evil. Which is wishful thinking. Bankrupting nations would be more preferable. Third World living is good for the planet. Let's start with USA, please!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Yes the chips would obviously be a bad idea because who's to say WHAT you can do and WHEN you can do them?

No one has the right to do that to other people.

A microchip implanted = Death of freedom.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I agree that there are a lot of irresponsible people out there, but they don't know have to be chipped. Let's just let Darwin take care of them. Most of the working people I know are responisble, pay their bills, and get by or maybe even get a little ahead.
THe problem with being chipped is it gives total control over the idividual. Now you may believe that the government already has total control over you, but I have the abiltiy and the option of flipping them the bird and walking away. My standard of living might not be as high, but I will still have my dignity.
As well as my freedom.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
The U.S. WILL go to war with Venezuela because Nick Rockefeller said so.

I believe you are right. If that's what they want, that's what will happen.

Unfortunately for TPTB, I have already gladly chosen death over the microchip. I'll gladly go like Christopher McCandless rather than become a greater slave than I already am.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
third world living is NOT good for the planet.
At least not in any way that I can think of, what exactly did you mean by that?

And as far as the chips being the death of freedom...well i just dont see it, it's the death of one's freedom to spend money they don't have, to commit fraud, to use funds in unjust ways. Seems like a great deal to me.

I mean seriously how much of your so called freedom are you using anyways? would you miss it if they gave you a chip, which is essentially a safer way to manage the money that they already create and have you addicted to anyways...

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
It is only a matter of a few short days maybe weeks that we will see what's going to come.

For some reason, many people including myself, think that this month will most likely be the "big" event or some sort of a new war starting.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

What you are saying makes no sense.

You are basically saying, "You might as well get a chip anyways, since you don't know how to spend your money right."

It's not about the money. It's about the freedom to choose and think for yourself. Else we would be living in a robotic society where everyone takes pills, and then goes about their day.

Something like the movie Equilibrium.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Else we would be living in a robotic society where everyone takes pills, and then goes about their day.

actually thats how it is for many people right now.

How much different is the world now with credit cards, and debit cards, this is just a natural step in evolution of our system.
So why not give in, get a little more convenience, a higher standard of living....etc etc....just get the chip bro you know you want one...

I don't see it getting to the extreme scenario of some sort of slave society where people are completely held down by some system of chips...i doubt it will ever get that serious.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What I see time and time again on this site is say that America will not go to another war because they are stretched to the limit as it is.

A common thread I have seen in all my reading into the Illuminati and the one world bank and goverment is the destruction of the US.

Emotion is getting put into the arguement that the US will prevail, the old "truth, Justice and the American way" mentallity comes into play.

TPTB have already designed this for the US to fail, they have done their bit as world police and became the Hub of all markets, they have the population addicted to fast food and reality TV.
the job of the US is almost over, all that is left is to destroy what ever it is that can keep you together and strong, your airforce, navy and marines.
They will take the Scientists off shore, the business hub will be in another country and the US will become a third world manufacturing department.

I hope I am wrong, but so far it doesnt look that way

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
I for one will gladly be a hobo when/if the microchip stuff starts happening.

Banking families disgust me.

There are more of us then them there has to be a way people could tihnk of using this chip thing against them without them knowing. What that is i have no clue but it could be possible.

top topics

join