It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Triangle Shaped 'Craft' Photographed By SOHO Near The Sun!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
reply to post by Nola213

I design CCD (and other types of) imaging systems (one of my imagers) and have been watching SOHO feeds since its birth. I don't see anything here that I would call particularly unexplainable as a typical anomaly. Not to say that's the case for sure, just that in my experience they are typical. I've seen anomalies form in circular patterns similar to this due to compression techniques but can't say for sure.

Nice to know you're the expert here dainoyfb! And coming from someone like you that you can't say for sure what these anomalies are, makes it all the more interesting. From hot pixels to streaks by cosmic particles, there are explanations galore! But some of those 'objects' we see may not be due to these!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Hi Mike,

I didn't know there was such a thing as SOHO but a few years back when I was having an experience I was told by them, "believe what you see with SOHO."

I actually think it might have been here at ATS that I first heard of SOHO and I was taken back really but all I can say is, whatever you see on SOHO is the real deal.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This is proof that our government has a base on the Sun!

Second line.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by kdial1

Hi kdial1, Yep! It's the same area that's been 'blacked out', but remember that my third image was taken on 5th April 2000, 1106 hrs. That's a good 9 years earlier! Whether it was a glitch or a 'space craft', it would not have been in the same place in any case!

Cheers!

Mike I think you are really onto something, I have found more images showing anomolous objects in the same spot.

Lasco C2 2001-03-10

Lasco C2 2000-03-10

Lasco C2 1999-03-10

Seems to have disappeared after 2003. But recently it is back, as you can see with image from my other post, except it has been "Blacked out" now.

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

If you're referring to the dark spot, it appears to be a CCD glitch. The dark spot is visible in the same place in nearly every image from 1997 until January of 2002. It is most visible when there is flare activity in that quadrant.

Since it doesn't appear after Jan. 2002. It seems the problem was resolved.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

But the image in question now is the third one showing a triangle surrounded by objects in an almost perfect semi circle.

Ok. The third image is from the year 2000 and has already been raised as a post on ATS - why are we now discussing it here?

The apparently 'perfect' semi circle is far from perfect - in fact it is totally far from perfect and only resembles a semi circle. Very natural and random indeed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c530862ec544.jpg[/atsimg]

[SNIP]

Cheers

[edit on 11/3/2009 by skibtz]

[edit on 11/3/2009 by skibtz]

Mod Edit: Removed insult and off-topic banter.

Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 12-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but there are some interesting things going into the sun in the Nassim Haramein (8 hour!) presentation - which he claims NASA was asked about and they said they were comets - but there were no tails. So NASA was asked about the lack of tails, and then NASA came out with the same footage - with tails added!

Anyway, I think the sun is likely a "wormhole" access - some think ALL suns can function this way.

I'm inclined to believe that there is something going on with our sun and entities using it.

[edit on 3/11/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm sure they're white because they are super heated and probably on fire, not that it would be affecting them. Just a note

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I don't know if it's been brought up yet, but there are some interesting things going into the sun in the Nassim Haramein (8 hour!) presentation - which he claims NASA was asked about and they said they were comets - but there were no tails. So NASA was asked about the lack of tails, and then NASA came out with the same footage - with tails added!

Hmmm...Now that's interesting!
Any links/before-after images of these comets without and then with their tails added later by NASA?

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Intriguing! Of course there would be some contending that this could be just glitches due to hot pixels, cosmic particles and so on. But the fact of the matter is that someone like dainoyfb who designs CCDs and other imaging equipment has stated that all such anomalies cannot be explained away thus.

Now if that be the case, then it's probable that a small percentage of what we're seeing may be what many do not want to admit! Putting it in a nut shell, we cannot say for sure either way!

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

check this image, front of sun
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well, heres is my 2 dimes worth.. This is a photo that would lead us to believe this is a glitch. I gotta LOL so hard that my 2hz frequency can be felt throughout my underground bunker. again LOL....

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
check this image, front of sun
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

If this is the one then I wonder if some expert in CCD imagery can explain it? I've applied the unsharp mask and brightness filters and this is what turns up. Notice the roundels within the object!

Now I'm not saying this ain't a glitch, bit I wonder what produced those roundels? Circular pixels?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join