It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got it! THIS is when the governments of the world will release what they know about ufo's/aliens!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by doorbell412

And you know all this how exactly? Dreams? Paranoia? Secret messages beamed directly to you through your Abductee RF Chip?

If you expect anyone here to take you seriously and you want respect you have to back up these flights of fancy with facts and documentation.

Otherwise you will just be looked upon as another fear merchant with a vivid imagination and too much time on their hands.

Mods will close your thread and possibly issue a warning unless you can offer something more substantial to the thread in quick time.

[YAWN]

IRM

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Haven't you even once considered, that some of us around here love the UFO forum, and DO NOT want it to continue being tarnished by ridiculous fundamentalist faith-based opinions like the one you are offering?

Originally posted by doorbell412
But anyways, you keep waiting for your trusting government that cares about you

Our contentions and rebuttals DO NOT reflect a trust in any government. You obviously can't tell the difference between pro-government people or otherwise. 6/3/09 is when you registered.. maybe someone should refer you to some real threads with real cases that progresses us forward.. yours does not offer such as of yet.. you should know, that ATS is a place where people are gonna challenge your every post.. especially when you start a thread..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Interesting post.

Although you may have generated a small firestorm & brush fires, I commend you for the launch of ideas that have followed.

Somewhere within these presented, there must be a common denominator.

I oftentimes think about the GS staff at some undisclosed location who constantly monitor ALL of our discussions on this & other related subjects. [waves at GS staff, along with faked & forced smile...
] ...wondering what is & what is not correct, not that it really matters to my paranoid terrier...
**Disclaimer: Terrier can not read. I do not plan on discussing this matter with him. [Smiles again
]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You really must not think there are people who are evil enough...

I hope not. And I would think not; what sense would there in being the most powerful person on the ash-heap?

I'm guessing you don't believe in the bible (revelations).

Nope.

You need to ask yourself what the purpose is of having doomsday devices such as HAARP, biological weapons, nuclear missiles etc...

They are more political tools than weapons of war.

And HAARP is not a weapon...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DREAMING MAN

Interesting post.

Although you may have generated a small firestorm & brush fires, I commend you for the launch of ideas that have followed.

Somewhere within these presented, there must be a common denominator.

Thank you. You are absolutely right.

maybe someone should refer you to some real threads with real cases that progresses us forward.. yours does not offer such as of yet.. you should know, that ATS is a place where people are gonna challenge your every post.. especially when you start a thread..

What does "real cases" have to do with the government revealing to the entire world that aliens exists?? That isn't evidence AT ALL! You said it yourself. It's only cases

If you expect anyone here to take you seriously and you want respect you have to back up these flights of fancy with facts and documentation.

Otherwise you will just be looked upon as another fear merchant with a vivid imagination and too much time on their hands.

I'm sorry there isn't any "facts" or documentation in this thread. I just saw that this is a site for CONSPIRACIES AND THEORIES! Is it not?

They are more political tools than weapons of war.

The U.S alone has about 5,200 warheads ready for use and another 4,800 stored. You need to ask yourself "why so many"?

[edit on 12-3-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That isn't evidence AT ALL! You said it yourself. It's only cases

Great, now your twisting my words. I was referring generally to any and all posts and threads around here that provide an excellent theory, idea, opinion, case-study, research, and information etc.. that are backed up by an overwhelming amount of evidence and sound argument, which are evidently contrary to the case you seem to be presenting over here.

Tell us why don't you, when will the weapons of chaos and destruction be used to allegedly wipe out 'in-ashes' the lives of 3 quarters of the world's population for UFO disclosure?

This should be interesting, considered a much confident view on the matter.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

That isn't evidence AT ALL! You said it yourself. It's only cases

Great, now your twisting my words. I was referring generally to any and all posts and threads around here that provide an excellent theory, idea, opinion, case-study, research, and information etc.. that are backed up by an overwhelming amount of evidence and sound argument, which are evidently contrary to the case you seem to be presenting over here.

Tell us why don't you, when will the weapons of chaos and destruction be used to allegedly wipe out 'in-ashes' the lives of 3 quarters of the world's population for UFO disclosure?

This should be interesting, considered a much confident view on the matter.

I take it you don't believe in a new world order that will come into effect in the near future? You'll probably ask for facts about that as well. If you do some research about it on this forum or other various websites, you will see. Whether you believe or not that the U.S. is purposely being ran into the ground is up to you. But I know for a fact that If the U.S. collapses, there will be a butt load of other countries that will collapse as well. When that happens, The U.S. along with other super power countries will introduce an alternative called New World Order. Other countries will refuse to go along with their plans. THAT IS WHERE THE KILLING BEGINS!
America and other super power countries will take them by force. After the step of getting complete control of the countries that refused, they will begin to chip citizens and who ever refuses to get one will be labeled as a terrorist and will be killed!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I just saw that this is a site for CONSPIRACIES AND THEORIES! Is it not?

Yes, it is. But conspiracies and theories are backed up by sound arguments and good evidence. Your only argument for why we're all going to be incinerated in an un-holy act of destruction, is that such powerful weapons exist. This hardly proves your case.

So what exactly are you presenting?.. a fear mongering speculative nonsensical faith-based conjecture?..and how exactly does this even remotely relate to the UFO phenomenon?

[edit on 12/3/09 by Majorion]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I take it you don't believe in a new world order that will come into effect in the near future?

Nope.

After the step of getting complete control of the countries that refused, they will begin to chip citizens and who ever refuses to get one will be labeled as a terrorist and will be killed!

How long have I been hearing these stories now? Well over 10 years. Has it happened yet? Nope. And yet, it's always just around the corner in the near future.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I take it you don't believe in a new world order that will come into effect in the near future?

No

You'll probably ask for facts about that as well.

No, because this is not the NWO forum, this is the UFO forum. It seems you have picked the wrong place for discussion about this.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

How long have I been hearing these stories now? Well over 10 years. Has it happened yet? Nope. And yet, it's always just around the corner in the near future.

Well over 10 years ago, the economy was in a hell of a lot better shape than it is now. NOW LOOK AT IT! The highest unemployment percentage in decades along with foreclosures. We have dug ourselves in a hole that is impossible to climb out of. Please don't refer to the great depression It will not hold a candle to what is about to come. The "great depression" was not trillions upon trillions of dollars in debt. Why do you think more and more people are beginning to create their own money? Because they realized money printed by the Federal Reserve is a load or crap and isn't backed by **** soon to become worthless. Just wait a little longer. You will see it all unfold.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Well I ahve to remind you how humans continue to treat one another, no intelligent life forms are going to come to our rescue. If anything they may save some whales, dolphins and artic animals, but not humans...

And if there were some humans to be saved they would most likely be from one of the remote areas yet undiscovered by man. Native unspoiled by hatered, greed and disharmony with nature and other humans.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Also, no government is going to announce because who would believe them over the astronauts, the pilots, and millions of eye witnesses world wide? Would you believe it only if the liars told you it was so?

Pashaw, no it will be the visitors themselves that will make their presence known.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
So my question is why wait? Way wait until there are billions of us to do this? Why not do this 1000 years back in our history? What would be the need to have 10 billion on our planet with a long term purpose to kill 99% of them?

Unless we are food, there is not a reason to do this. The only reason I can come up as to why this is based on the here and now is because believers think this will happen during their lifespan…that’s it

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Pashaw, no it will be the visitors themselves that will make their presence known.

With 6.7 billions people here, they know they'll face some hostility.All they have to do is look at the way people act towards each other.

Just like racism.... It will always exists

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
The only reason I can come up as to why this is based on the here and now is because believers think this will happen during their lifespan…that’s it

No, not believers. Rather.. the 'doom' and 'chaos' promoters. And yes of course, throughout the ages, people have always speculated some sort of magnificent ending to the world which they always insist will happen at some time during their own life-span.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
So my question is why wait? Way wait until there are billions of us to do this? Why not do this 1000 years back in our history? What would be the need to have 10 billion on our planet with a long term purpose to kill 99% of them?

The universe is a vast place. You don't know what their intentions are. For all we know, maybe the bible actually is real and they aren't to interfere until prophecy in the scriptures are fulfilled...

I mean we don't even know what's at the bottom of our deepest oceans let alone the universe!

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

And yes of course, throughout the ages, people have always speculated some sort of magnificent ending to the world which they always insist will happen at some time during their own life-span.

Heh, that's funny! Throughout the ages, people didn't have nuclear missiles, chemical weapons, or jets that fly thousands of feat in the air that travel close to the speed of sound.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Heh, that's funny! Throughout the ages, people didn't have nuclear missiles, chemical weapons, or jets that fly thousands of feat in the air that travel close to the speed of sound.

And yet, even with all these weapons and possibly world-destructive technologies..the human race has not-only managed to survive through it all, but has also managed to increase in population dramatically.

I would've expected a more interesting theory from your thesis, how about using the soon-to-be-activated CERN particle machine instead?.. it's certainly more interesting than what you have provided thus far.

Now again, how exactly does this even remotely relate to the UFO phenomenon?.. I would certainly like to see some documention, witness testimony, whistle-blowing or some other form of evidence to inter-connect the two subjects you speak of.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And yet, even with all these weapons and possibly world-destructive technologies..the human race has not-only managed to survive through it all, but has also managed to increase in population dramatically.

And yet of what? We haven't had these tools of destruction for very long.. Where have you been? under a rock?

I would've expected a more interesting theory from your thesis, how about using the soon-to-be-activated CERN particle machine instead?.. it's certainly more interesting than what you have provided thus far.

If that's the case, go to the CERN particle machine threads instead. It will suit your interests more better.

Now again, how exactly does this even remotely relate to the UFO phenomenon?.. I would certainly like to see some documention, witness testimony, whistle-blowing or some other form of evidence to inter-connect the two subjects you speak of.

Lol. What do you need all of that for when all you have to do is stop and look around at what's happening to the U.S. let alone the world! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it either. Like I told the other dude, just wait a little longer. Put on your seat belt, it's gonna be one hell of a ride pretty soon!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join