It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got it! THIS is when the governments of the world will release what they know about ufo's/aliens!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I know it's a lot but please bare with me.

The governments of the world will release almost everything they know about aliens/ufo's AFTER the vast majority of the population of this world has been killed/exterminated. There is absolutely no reason for them to unveil anything right now, since almost everyone will panic and become out of control. But, you have seen t.v. shows, movies, mainstream news, former astronauts etc. start to come out and tell their stories, where if they were to have done that say 15-20 years ago, they would have been catching heat from the government and immediately be labeled as a whack job. The governments are allowing the discussion of aliens/ufo's so the few people who are still alive will be able to swallow what they're going to be told/shown.

After the catastrophic event takes place that kills billions upon billions, natural or controlled, ex: (biological, nuclear, HAARP etc.), there will be a process of rebuilding and enormous (hidden from the public at the time) advancements in technology and civilization that will move this world closer to an alien like world.

I saw on another thread today about humans evolving physically.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Have any of you heard or read about people saying they've had close encounters with beings outside of their space ship? Lots of them describe seeing beings that are VERY tall, and intelligent looking. In the thread I posted above, biologist, scientist, etc. are trying to do just that. Maybe that's why there are so many embryos and sperm stored and frozen, so they can experiment and once they get it right, they'll populate the earth with beings as described above with those frozen embryos and sperm.

Makes you wonder if books like the Bible and Quran along with other religions were put on this earth purposely by aliens, so when the time comes, people will be at ease when they die, knowing that their religion is correct. But when they pass away, they go absolutely nowhere, except for the state that takes part in your brain that causes you to hallucinate greatly and see vibrant colors, which will probably only last until your brain starts to decompose.

Anyways, if you think the government will come out and let the whole world know (that currently has 6.7 billion people) aliens exist, you are kidding yourself. They are slowly allowing the subject of ufos to be talked about by the news, astronauts, former military officials etc. but you can forget about them releasing any hard evidence or alien objects.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by doorbell412

In the old days when men were men and not men/hybrid/alien, warfare was more direct.

You were picking corn right outside your little village, saw a man on horseback (or a hord of em) with swords drawn coming towards your village and you knew the shi* was going to hit the fan.

On other worlds, in other dimensional universes war may not be so direct.

Instead of a overt invasion the post modern method maybe a covert invasion.

Quietly assimilating the masses. Maybe, just possibly all these folks that claim they were abducted and their reproductive organs were messed with weren't lying or delusional. Maybe, just maybe our species DNA has been mucked with yet again.

One aspect of warfare, is to conquer the masses not only by killing off the men but impregnating the women with the "conqueror gene".

A really ingenious art of war if you think about it.

Read "The Threat" by David Jacobs.

Conquer by "assimilation" is a real possibility.

Disclosure?

When it does come if it ever does, be cautious because then all the cards are being laid out on the table, and mankind what is left of humanity may not have the winning hand and the time of dancing will have ended.

I suspect that certain people within our world governments know and had to sign an alliance with ? and in a sense sell the rest of us. But, we don't know what choices they were given.

Possibly "they" met with our world governments and gave them two choices, a nice quiet let us live in secret along side of you or we can with the push of one button toast your entire planet. Not much of a choice. I use to think at least my country leaders just might have sold the rest of us down the river for money, fame, power and booty but now I'm not so sure, maybe they did not have a real choice. If "they" have the technology to get from another star system, another dimension or parelle worlds, then your looking at technological standards thousands maybe millions of years ahead of us.

When the white man landed on the shores of America he had technology only a few hundred years ahead of the Native Americans. Imagine a civilization landing on our shores with a technology a million years ahead of us. No match, like ants trying to communicate with Einstein.

We may already be a conquered planet, possibly most of us just aren't aware of it yet.

A people that do not realize they are conquered or imprisoned, won't rebel. This ensures that the few can control the many.

David Icke and David Jacobs may not be so far off in their theories. They may have connected most of the dots.

Somethings going on all over our planet.

Disclosure, when it comes - will be because "they" have decided to lay their cards out on the table. Disclosure may mean the end of the charade and the beginning of knowing we are either slaves or an extint species.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Great post! The universe is so mysterious and big, who knows what or who has visited this planet since the earliest stages of man.

It's scary to think that aliens/ufo's have been visiting and toying with the earliest civilizations of mankind. Could you imagine how one of the first humans reacted seeing one of those things in the sky? They were obviously interested enough to draw them on walls!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I disagree.

Mankind is ready for the release of the truth about alien life.

Yes, some people will panic. Others will embrace it. And some will be indifferent unless it actually afects their daily life.

I think Aliens and UFO's are the new religion. Mankind always looked up searching for something, or someone that is smarter, wiser, older and has inimaginable power, to create or destroy...

People need something to believe in... Untill now, it has been around "god" figures, calling it directly "religion".

I think that the belief on UFO's and life in the Universe is the new-era religion. A religion for those who have logic and reason or their side, and not only guessing and making bibles up...

100 years ago, it was impossible to think that there is no "God", that we are alone in life, and there is nothing to protect us from whatever comes around the corner.

Today, to many people, every day even more people, it's impossible, unreasonable, to think that we are alone in the Universe, that we are so unique and special, a mathematical "error" in universial life.

Don't get me wrong, I believe that it's impossible, mathematically impossible, that we are alone... The rest, is guessing. But it's almost impossible that somewhere, somehow, life didn't evolved... At very least, at the same level we did.

People won't reject it. Most won't even fear it, I believe.

I think it will be like opening Mankind's eyes, and realizing that we were wrong, or at least, looking at a small portion of the big picture.

The same way people convert with visions of Christ and Maomé... People will embrace Alien life.

Another common "mistake" is that we always see aliens as equals. They don't think the same way we do... We have globalization for a coupe of years, and we have reached an amazing level of understanding, cultural identity and so on...

Don't get me wrong, but claiming that an alien civilization, capable of time/space/dimension travel would even think the same way we do, or even need to conspire behind our society and culture, is a little......arrogant (in lack of better word).

If they came down the skies saying "we come from a better place, we have all the power and you must obey our words, OR ELSE, we will destroy everything you know and everything you love..." people would obey, and they wouldn't need to disguise like gods or superior humans.

...like............they did with so many religions.

Just my 2....000 cents.

[edit on 9/3/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by doorbell412
The governments of the world will release almost everything they know about aliens/ufo's AFTER the vast majority of the population of this world has been killed/exterminated.

AFTER the vast majority of the world has been killed/exterminated?

You see, this is the type of crap that has plagued UFOlogy since it's inception. First of all, where is your evidence for this claim?..and second, this is just plain ridiculous.

And I disagree, disclosure would not cause most people to panic, I'd imagine there would be a small minority of religiously convicted people to whom this might come as a shock (E.G; that we're not the center of the universe).

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Most governments already release what they know. Only the US government tends to deny that the ET hypothesis is the best fit for some phenomena. But then again with the most technological advanced military they properly have the most to hide.

However most governments correctly don't venture an explanation preferring to stick with the "unexplained" tag and in some cases noting that although unknown the ET hypothesis is the best fit (e.g. France and Italy.)

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Listen ... humanity has stopped evolving geneticaly... our technology is evolving instead. Thats what cars and computers and nonsense that stops men being manly does for you. Gimme a pike and a shortsword, and an unbeaten path over this concrete hell we live in anyday.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorin

I'm not that excited with the release of UFO material from most of the governaments.

It's like with poker. You have a card to hide, but you want to give an ideia to your opponent... So you show only one of the cards, and let him think he knows it all.

Same thing with the UFO files.

Just because they released a lot of information, doesn't mean they showed you everything they know about UFO and possibly, alien life.

[edit on 10/3/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

There is absolutely no reason for them to unveil anything right now, since almost everyone will panic and become out of control.

Your lack of faith in humanity ignores history. We lived under the threat of nuclear-annihiliation-at-any-moment for several decades and yet managed to carry the weight of that knowledge without breaking in to a panic.

Makes you wonder if books like the Bible and Quran along with other religions were put on this earth purposely by aliens...

Neither Christianity or Islam are the first religion nor will they be the last; they are not the first to believe in an afterlife or the like either. Humans do not need aliens to create our religions for us. Religion is a unique human phenomenon, it is something we are biologically-hard-wired to create; it is doubtful any alien race would have any concept of a thing such as religion.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorin
Most governments already release what they know. Only the US government tends to deny that the ET hypothesis is the best fit for some phenomena.

Only the United States? Which governments are claiming that the ETH is the "best fit" as you put it? (You contradict yourself in the next statement, by the way.)

The United States has released its files on UFOs. It happened almost three decades ago. Other countries are just now catching up. In case of the United States and every single other country that has released their files, none have released anything Earth-shattering. It has been nothing more than a compendium of sightings and reports.

The United States-as-Devil in your ufological passion-play is not in keeping with reality.

Originally posted by TheWorldReallyIsThatBorinand in some cases noting that although unknown the ET hypothesis is the best fit (e.g. France and Italy.)

Not true. In neither case is the "ETH as best fit" official government policy of France or Italy. You are confusing and twisting the facts. In the case of France the Cometa Report was not an official government report and does not reflect official government policy. In the case of Italy, you are twisted a comment by General Roberto Di Giorgio, who said some sightings may or may not be ET-controlled craft.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What I think would make the governments of the world look a lot better, is if when the people who pay thier taxes, ask ... " I want to see any and every record ever , with even the merest connection to UFO aliens and secret aircraft" you get what you ask for with nothing blotted out. I pay my taxes in England. I believe I have a right to all the information that the government has, and that they have no right to know more than me.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
What I think would make the governments of the world look a lot better, is if when the people who pay thier taxes, ask...

In one of their first cases, the Supreme Court ruled that a tax-payer cannot sue the government on the simple basis they are a "tax-payer."

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

The governments of the world will release almost everything they know about aliens/ufo's AFTER the vast majority of the population of this world has been killed/exterminated.

AFTER the vast majority of the world has been killed/exterminated?

You see, this is the type of crap that has plagued UFOlogy since it's inception. First of all, where is your evidence for this claim?..and second, this is just plain ridiculous.

Do you really think they're going to uncover the truth of aliens/ufo's with nearly 7 billion people on earth? The vast majority will be killed off during the events that will take place before New World Order is established. A lot of those that will still be alive after will die as well because of the harsh conditions and disease. Like I said. There will be a rebuilding process. Soon after, they will uncover almost everything they know about aliens.

And lol @ only a small minority might see it as a "shock" when the following list is :

# Christianity: 2.1 billion
# Islam: 1.5 billion
# Hinduism: 900 million
# Chinese traditional religion: 394 million
# Buddhism: 376 million
# primal-indigenous: 300 million
# African Traditional & Diasporic: 100 million
# Sikhism: 23 million
# Juche: 19 million
# Spiritism: 15 million
# Judaism: 14 million
# Baha'i: 7 million
# Jainism: 4.2 million
# Shinto: 4 million
# Cao Dai: 4 million
# Zoroastrianism: 2.6 million
# Tenrikyo: 2 million
# Neo-Paganism: 1 million

Your mixing two completely different things. We all know nuclear bombs have existed for the longest and the destruction they can cause, but when you talk about a highly intelligent life form that travels at the speed of light and comes from somewhere out in the universe from God knows where, just to visit this small planet, that would be enough to cause more than a mere shock I assure you.. It might not to you, but I can guarantee it would to others (and yes, I do mean enough to make people greatly start to question their religion and faith)

The only kind of ridiculous crap is your ignorant reply. No need for evidence buddy. IT'S COMMON SENSE!

[edit on 12-3-2009 by doorbell412]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The governments of the world will release almost everything they know about aliens/ufo's AFTER the vast majority of the population of this world has been killed/exterminated. There is absolutely no reason for them to unveil anything right now, since almost everyone will panic and become out of control.

What on Earth makes you think they don't want people to become out of control? Have you any idea how much power they would gain if this happened?

If TPTB decide to release what they know about aliens and UFOs, there will be a sinister motive behind it. They never do anything for the good of the masses anymore.

Originally posted by Tifozi
I think Aliens and UFO's are the new religion. Mankind always looked up searching for something, or someone that is smarter, wiser, older and has inimaginable power, to create or destroy...

People need something to believe in... Untill now, it has been around "god" figures, calling it directly "religion".

It will. We will be told "aliens created us" and then many religions will collapse. Our new God will be our newly discovered Creators. Then we will be informed about how they are responsible for the pyramids.

That's why there is so much pyramid symbology in corporate logos these days. They are getting us used to seeing our new sacred symbol.

Worst thing is, many will fall for it too...

[edit on 12/3/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
@ofhumandescent

Very wise words. I think you might be right.
However it is a pretty pessamistic viewpoint.
I think that some aliens are geniunely interested in us and care for us. I have no evidence for this but I'd like to think that more advanced races would care for lesser races like us. Personally I feel we have a lot more to fear from the carzy new world order armed with alien technology than the aliens themselves. Just how long is it going to be until some crazy white american or isreali use bioweapons to target genetic groups of people. Not long I think...

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The only kind of ridiculous crap is your ignorant reply. No need for evidence buddy. IT'S COMMON SENSE!

Oh okay, thanks for clarifying.. NO NEED FOR EVIDENCE.. it's common sense.

Since when is it common sense that 3 quarters of the human race will be exterminated and killed off?..

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
Oh okay, thanks for clarifying.. NO NEED FOR EVIDENCE.. it's common sense. Since when is it common sense that 3 quarters of the human race will be exterminated and killed off?..

You are missing the point, Majorion. What DoorBell is telling you is to not question his theory because he has scant evidence (if at all) to back up his beliefs.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

And lol @ only a small minority might see it as a "shock" when the following list is :

# Christianity: 2.1 billion
# Islam: 1.5 billion
# Hinduism: 900 million...

And what makes you think that MOST of the people in these figures would panic?.. you wrote down 1.5 billion Muslims for example.. first of all, 1.5 billion Muslims does NOT mean that all of them are the same.. typically, a minority of them are more religious than others.. more convicted.. just like you with your belief that we're all gonna get exterminated and killed off, absolutely no evidence either.

If there's anyone who would panic.. it's pretty obvious whom the first type would be.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

So the nefarious powers that be would wait till after billions of us are culled that we have been visited by aliens?

Do you honestly think that anyone would care about that after suffering the most devastating set back in our history? We’d be mourning for the rest of our existence the loss of cultures and reasoning and fairness and love.

Religion, what was left of it, would surge in popularity as we struggled to make sense of what had befallen us.

We’d be clearing up the debris of this destruction for centuries and would have to look on it everyday as a reminder of just what we’re capable of. The stench of the billions of dead would never leave us alone.

And you think that’d be a good time to let us know we’re not alone?

What a bizarre, and hugely flawed scenario.

The drip-drip feed of extraterrestrial imagery and the concept of UFOs we’ve been fed over the last five or so decades in the media and fiction and movies has acclimatised us to the notion of alien visitation.

If disclosure came tomorrow, the world would be in turmoil, but it would not panic.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You really must not think there are people who are evil enough (that are in power) to destroy billions upon billions of people without giving it a second thought as long as their life doesn't hang in the balance. I'm guessing you don't believe in the bible (revelations). You need to ask yourself what the purpose is of having doomsday devices such as HAARP, biological weapons, nuclear missiles etc. More than enough to cause great death upon the ENTIRE world, and you don't think any of these devices that are controlled by pure evil won't ever be unleashed on the world to that extent? If you don't, I truly feel sorry for you.

But anyways, you keep waiting for your trusting government that cares about you to tell you everything they know about aliens and ufo's. Let me know when they do, that is if your still alive.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join