It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the coming Harvest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Some of the Sumerian Myths regard making offerings to the Anunaki where they would place their gifts on high and burn special incense, the stories claim, the G-d’s were drawn to it right away and swarmed around it like hungry bees and were pleased.

Bible reference gifts of Gold, FRANKENSCENCE AND MYRRH. what about F and M would they be the incenses needed to lure these high aliens down?

hmmm...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
And they thought my post was far fetched! Everyone is a critic!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

So do you think that this current transition into our "Golden Age" has something to do with actual gold? Because we are about to give it all up to our creators? And since we are giving away all of our gold, the banks are going under with no collateral/value/cash in return for the gold that will be lost.

More or less yes, that's the theory I am kicking around in my head.

The biggest banks are owned by the Illuminati, they own the preferred not the common stock of the banks. The common stock is basically a swindle that also was used to manipulate the markets to cause the Great Depression.

The wealth that the slave class thought they had accumulated through investments in real estate, and stock and commodity bubbles, has basically been taken from them as the biggest investors (The Illuminati) dump their huge holdings at a high point and start a slide that basically allows them to suck up all the wealth of flat fiat paper currency. They are draining the treasury to fill their bank's coffers even though they are worth for in excess of half the worlds known money supply. Comex (Rothschild) is sought to horde almost all the world's bulk gold supply, and if you bought bulk gold on the commodities market it would be months before it was mined (primarily now in China) and deliverable to you. Most people take Gold Certificates instead of the actual gold and let Comex store it for them. So even the little guy who owns bulk gold usually does not have possession of it.

In recent months the Saudis and Colombian Cartel heads have made huge investments in gold, shedding their dollar reserves to do it. Everyone imagines it's insurance against a collapsing dollar, yet the versions of the Sumerian prophecies now making the rounds suggest that a ticket to live on Niburu can be had with enough gold.

The thing that started the glaring problem with the banks was an electronic funds transfer run on them from overseas depositors last September that resulted in 550 billion being sucked out of the banks in just hours and a frantic Federal Reserve and Treasury informing the Senate that if the run could not be stopped within another hour or two the banks would collapse and the world economy would collapse the next day. That was the day they upped the FDIC insurance from 100k to 250k which is credited with stopping the run on the decimated banks. Chances are much of that money went into gold too.

Saudi Arabia buys 3.5bn of Gold in two weeks

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One does have to wonder why a metal so seemingly useless as gold should have been valued in all times and places, even in ancient cultures as widely seperated from each other in space and mentality as the Incas, the Chinese, and the ancient Europeans, for example. It's a strange thing. From the earliest recorded history man has lusted after gold...why? Its a weak metal, you can't do much with it but use it as decoration. Its useless for weaponry or most forms of practical ancient metallurgy. Why, then, should it have been the king of metals in all times and places?.....

Because it's pretty, it sparkles and all, and it's easy to work it cuz it's so soft. Needless to say girls have always liked it as an adornment so what further incentives do we need? gold rules.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Oh NO ... I want my sound card! I miss my music and videos. My PC's dead and I reformatted til I get new one, hopefully soon. When I'm back in business I'll be able to watch some of these vids, see what I've missed ..

Some of the videos are extremely entertaining to say the least that's for sure Violet.

I hope you get your sound card quickly then. Thanks for keeping up with the thread.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthParadox

I'd like to think that any race advanced enough to create humanity would have no need for a yellow metal we call gold.

I would like to think so too but some of the people researching Niburu and translating the recorded accounts left by the Sumerians claim they need it desperately.

Though it may be and hopefully is all just a myth of ancient peoples, we modern peoples cling to many pagan belief systems and superstitions too.

Sumer was the cradle of civilization. They made the first writing system, mathematical system, astronomy system, the Zodiac, the first calendars, the first money, the first government, the first laws, the first religion, the first forms of intricate music, monumental works of architecture, fashion, etc., etc.

Everyone and everything else was swinging from vines and living in caves at the time.

Could they have made it all up as part of an elaborate belief system to govern people by? I sure hope so!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by vonholland

Bible reference gifts of Gold, FRANKENSCENCE AND MYRRH. what about F and M would they be the incenses needed to lure these high aliens down?

If Sumerian accounts are true yes it lures them, is it down or is it out though? In reality while some of us are international, the Anunaki might be multidimensional beings capable of going from one dimension to another and actually living right alongside us in time space with us virtually unaware of their presence.

This might also too have something to do with why some people speculate the Ruling Bloodlines top elites live underground and are not known to the public, and why Alien's are reported to have bases deep underground. Huge mining operations might be going on down there?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Perhaps the gold is needed as a "cure". I remember reading the following article last year.

Source: cnn.com

By 2020, will cancer be a disease of the past? CNN spoke to scientist Naomi Halas and explored her vision of a world where cancer can be cured with tiny gold-coated nanoparticles.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Maybe the aliens needed it for a cure, or the powers that be know its a cure and are hoarding it for those reasons.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

Interesting, but is gold really rare? There seems to be an abundance of it. Jewelry shops in every city, gold jewelry sold in Walmart, KMart,Sears,etc. Rings, earrings,toe rings,necklaces,fillings, watches.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CASH69

And they thought my post was far fetched! Everyone is a critic!

Awe cash69, post the link to your thread, I will stop by and give it a read.

Like I have stated in other places including in the original post, I am not ready to call the dentist and have anything gold ripped out of my mouth yet.

It's a lets suppose for the sake of conjecture, the Sumerians were accurately describing what is widely regarded as myth and superstition.

I might be dead on, I might be miles afield. Critics and skeptics are always welcome. So are dreamers and seers and story tellers and weavers, mystics and guides.

It's the gray area.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ohioriver

Interesting, but is gold really rare? There seems to be an abundance of it. Jewelry shops in every city, gold jewelry sold in Walmart, KMart,Sears,etc. Rings, earrings,toe rings,necklaces,fillings, watches.

Perhaps rarer than we imagine, especially in it's purest 24k form.

One earlier poster to the thread stated a recent issue of National Geographic had an article on gold and that it stated all the gold in existence would in fact not even fill an Olympic sized swimming pool.

A lot of gold jewelry is plated or lower karat quality as well.

The commonality of it though shows how sought it is to the point that in essence we all are participating on some level in a system of mining it and acquiring it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Purrrball

Maybe the aliens needed it for a cure, or the powers that be know its a cure and are hoarding it for those reasons.

There certainly is an abundance of evidence to suggest gold has many properties and value that are exploitable and desirable.

If it is that valued and that versatile for us with our technology, imagine what uses a far more advanced civilization might have for it?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

Because it's pretty, it sparkles and all, and it's easy to work it cuz it's so soft. Needless to say girls have always liked it as an adornment so what further incentives do we need? gold rules.

And let us not forget that golden rule. Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. Give them gold! Adorn them with gold, comment on the beauty of their gold, encourage them to acquire more gold, encourage your lover that love could be had with a gift of gold.

I guess they don't call prostitution the worlds second oldest profession for nothing. Evidently mining is the oldest.

Evidently miners work with rocks (masons) and erect temples to store and offer and worship the gold with the rocks they extract that aren't gold. Maybe, just maybe that's why Masons are Freemasons, their work is so valued it grants them freedom and a right to life.

And the Pharaoh said to his general, issue grain from the granaries for the soldiers and the Hapiri (Hebrews) that draw the stone.

It's from a scroll thousands of years old that makes Masons as important as soldiers to a powerful ruler!

The mysterious Habiru

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This makes no sense. If the Annunaki are real, and they created us to mine gold, then why are we not an aquatic species? 3/4 of the Earth is covered in water, and the oceans are the most geologically active place on the planet. There is far more gold on the ocean floor than on the continents.

A super-intelligent form of mollusk which can survive the temperature and pressures in the deep oceans would make a much more sensible slave race to construct on a largely aquatic world like ours. Even better, as mentioned before, any race technologically capable as what the Annunaki are claimed to be, would have doubtless managed to create advanced robotics systems and nano-technology. Such technology would be far more suited to mine not just the Earth, but other planets which are hostile to advanced life forms - such as Mars, Venus, Mercury, and Ceres.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

This makes no sense. If the Annunaki are real, and they created us to mine gold, then why are we not an aquatic species? 3/4 of the Earth is covered in water, and the oceans are the most geologically active place on the planet. There is far more gold on the ocean floor than on the continents.

Who says that they didn’t create another species specifically for that task? There could be creatures mining the oceans in a similar way.

Because of the extreme pressures and the lack of lighting we know very little about what goes on at the bottom of the ocean’s floor.

A super-intelligent form of mollusk which can survive the temperature and pressures in the deep oceans would make a much more sensible slave race to construct on a largely aquatic world like ours. Even better, as mentioned before, any race technologically capable as what the Annunaki are claimed to be, would have doubtless managed to create advanced robotics systems and nano-technology. Such technology would be far more suited to mine not just the Earth, but other planets which are hostile to advanced life forms - such as Mars, Venus, Mercury, and Ceres.

I understand what you are both saying and where you are coming from. From a Judean/Christian perspective which we all have partially ingrained into us it’s hard to conceive that we ourselves are a highly adapted and specialized life form, with an ability to think, reason, and perform tasks no other known species on the planet can. How then did this singularly unique distinction fall upon us? Through accidental evolutionary happenstance…maybe, through creation from mud by the Judean/Christian/Muslim G-d…maybe but for what purpose, if such a deity exists he doesn’t even interact with us to the extent a six year old would with a hamster. We can’t simply be here for his detached amusement?

I am not claiming myself this is true. I am not claiming to have any inside knowledge that this is true. I am just suggesting to people, study the actual history involved first and then ask yourself honestly…is there any chance this could be true.

What does a corporation do? It functions as a machine. What does a football team do? It functions as a machine. What does a government do? It functions as a machine.

How regimented is your life and to what purpose and why? Are you close or closer to being a spontaneous carefree spiritual being with plenty of latitude to do what you will any time day or night, or are you enslaved and incorporated into a mechanism the you are bound to serving at precise times, in precise ways, for specific goals that take on a paramount importance above almost all else in life.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Who says that they didn’t create another species specifically for that task? There could be creatures mining the oceans in a similar way.

Who's to say that they did? Who's to say that the Annunaki even exist? Is there any substantiated reason to? Why would you believe something to be true when there is absolutely no evidence even suggesting that such a thing might be?

From a Judean/Christian perspective which we all have partially ingrained into us it’s hard to conceive that we ourselves are a highly adapted and specialized life form, with an ability to think, reason, and perform tasks no other known species on the planet can. How then did this singularly unique distinction fall upon us?

Er... what I meant by "Advanced life forms" was multi-cellular eukaryotic organisms such as plants and animals. We know about the existence of extremophiles, but they're generally single celled microbes. Whether or not a form of abiogenesis could create such life in those hostile environments is highly doubtful, but I wouldn't completely rule it out just yet.

As for the rest of your statement, I think evolution and emergence play a much more important role than you may suspect. I don't think there is any inherent (or at least, apparent) purpose behind the universe. The universe itself is nihilistic. The fact that we search for purpose in our lives does not mean there actually is a purpose. This is why the question "Why are we here" has never been sufficiently answered. It's not meant to be answered. It's like a riddle that leads you to assume the answer lies beyond the individual, and you'll never find it because really there is no inherent purpose to the universe. Purpose exists, because we exist to create such a concept. So the question isn't so much, what is the meaning of my life... but rather, to what meaning do I assign my life?

The latter question, now, is much easier and fulfilling to answer.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
ok, first of all, gold is not "worthless" it is the element that has the highest electroconductivity, behind that is silver, and then copper. Think about it!

Silver and copper are used all the time in our wiring systems, gold would be used but its not economical.

So I think it is a very interesting theory, but possibly the gold is needed for some gov't operation. gold would be useful with computers, vehicles, anything that needed to transmit electricity.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Who's to say that they did? Who's to say that the Annunaki even exist? Is there any substantiated reason to? Why would you believe something to be true when there is absolutely no evidence even suggesting that such a thing might be?

In reality no, there is no one alive who can prove or at least wants to prove the Annunaki even exist or ever did. We have only translations of dead languages as linguists imagine them to mean by applying adaptive deciphering. I don’t personally believe it to be true; I don’t personally believe it not to be true.

I do believe that the monuments the Sumerians left in stone are impressive. There are in reality 6,000 year old Sumerian artifacts that archeologists and scientists have determined where actually used as batteries powered of the acidic reaction to grape juice. These have actually been filmed and documented using the actual artifacts. It does actually appear to have been a far more advanced civilization that the average person might be inclined to suspect.

I wouldn’t entirely discount what they had to say, if in fact we are correctly deciphering and translating what they have to say. There is some evidence, really in many ways more concrete because it was etched in stone than the beginnings of the Judean religion which founded the bulk of today’s society and belief system. Many people have no qualms in believing that despite scant solid evidence beyond mass instilled shared belief from cradle to coffin.

As for the rest of your statement, I think evolution and emergence play a much more important role than you may suspect. I don't think there is any inherent (or at least, apparent) purpose behind the universe. The universe itself is nihilistic. The fact that we search for purpose in our lives does not mean there actually is a purpose. This is why the question "Why are we here" has never been sufficiently answered. It's not meant to be answered. It's like a riddle that leads you to assume the answer lies beyond the individual, and you'll never find it because really there is no inherent purpose to the universe. Purpose exists, because we exist to create such a concept. So the question isn't so much, what is the meaning of my life... but rather, to what meaning do I assign my life?

The latter question, now, is much easier and fulfilling to answer.

What though if we all in fact know why we are here. We just prefer not to contemplate or dwell upon it because it distracts from the illusion of the moment that we create as we manifest thoughts, desires, opinions and perceptions of our own?

What though if we are in fact through various forms of institutionalized learning taught to believe in an illusion and forsake any inherent or instinctual notions or ideas to the contrary?

Can you bake a coconut cake without knowing which ingredients to place in it, or how to mix them and prepare it? You are dependent on others to impart the knowledge. Without that institutionalized indoctrination you would not know a coconut was a coconut if it fell of the tree and struck you on the head. It would just be what it appeared to be. It is though instead what you have been taught that it is.

What if a meaning was assigned to your life even before your life began? What if it was a meaning that disappointed or frightened you would this give you cause to deny it? To dismiss it, and never ever dwell upon it, what if at the same time everyone that you met also indoctrinated through those same institutions just told you there is no answer. Don’t bother to look for one. Oh and if you have found one, it’s not really true. You are wrong.

I am not saying you are wrong. It seems nice and commendable to think one can assign a meaning to their life that doing that is easier and more fulfilling.

That begs two questions then, what if you are wrong and aren’t desirous of the consequences of being such when their effect has a direct and inescapable and undeniable bearing. What if you were deliberately misled to believe that there was no easy answer when in fact the answer was easily within your grasp all along.

Personally I believe the universe was born out of chaos. A chaos if too finally structured the universe looses purpose for being. I believe in opposites and the gray area in between. In order for there to be nothing, there therefore must be something to give nothing context that is identifiable. For there to be light, there must be darkness as well and the twilight in between. Waking, Sleeping and dreaming in between, birth, death and life in between, for everything that does exist, it can only exist because it’s opposite exists and their must be a bridge between to connect them as opposites.

The meaning of life, is the boredom of nothingness? The meaning of death, is the tedium of life. Back and forth and round and round she goes and where she stops nobody knows, or do they, or do we all.

I really am just looking to make sense of this obsession with gold, and the universal nature of its seeming appeal across all known ages and cultures of what we have been taught to believe is real.

Maybe the myths are all about scaring people into procuring gold and finding it. One thing is for sure, every known religion there is covets it. Why is that?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by elusivetruth

ok, first of all, gold is not "worthless" it is the element that has the highest electroconductivity, behind that is silver, and then copper. Think about it! Silver and copper are used all the time in our wiring systems, gold would be used but its not economical. So I think it is a very interesting theory, but possibly the gold is needed for some gov't operation. gold would be useful with computers, vehicles, anything that needed to transmit electricity.

That accounts nicely for it's modern day uses. It leaves out an accounting though of why it had such value to every far flung disconnected civilization across the world for all of recorded history.

The universal obsession was instilled at the very beginning of recorded civilization in Sumer and is still alive and thriving today in every civilization since Sumer.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by f3rm1N
After having watched this video of an alleged "witch" which has been seen & taped soaring around Mexico, one thing came to mind, and that was "Ishtar". Anyone familiar with Sumerian text will , hopefully we can discuss this and make more of it if needed be.

This Goddess is also known as Inanna. She was the Goddess of love, war, and fertility. I have her cunniform (Sumerian language) tattooed on my inner left ankle. I was familiar with Sumerian culture and legends but, had not read Jim Marrs or any of the alien theories. You can imagine my shock when I did read Jim Marrs and 'bout fell out of the bed as she is suppose to be one of the grandchildren of the original aliens left here to head up the mining project.

Do you think they'll give me a pass?

Here's a link to information on Inanna/Ishtar and includes the cunniform writing my tattoo is the one in the center:
en.wikipedia.org...

Edit: lmao I need to go to bed, I just spelled fertility as futility ::blush::
[edit on 3/10/2009 by Whisper67]

[edit on 3/10/2009 by Whisper67]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join