It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the coming Harvest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
say they do come and take the gold.

maybe the "atmosphere" they're talking about is an atmosphere of company..

as in "the atmoshere at the gathering was warm and inviting"

say they use the gold to construct a new jeruslem .. which is actually not a "city" .. but the new evolutionarily evolved bodies of those who are "saved" or "taken" to be with them in "heaven" .. to train them in their new bodies..
to deliver them to earth on their next pass through.. before nibiru heads on out again for it's 3600 yr tour..

it has to pass twice in a short period of time.. like a comet's orbit.. but tighter.

just hypothesizing..

try that out for imagination

-

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There's no way I would believe that, but that would make a pretty cool novel, story, or movie. I enjoyed reading that post.

One does have to wonder why a metal so seemingly useless as gold should have been valued in all times and places, even in ancient cultures as widely seperated from each other in space and mentality as the Incas, the Chinese, and the ancient Europeans, for example. It's a strange thing. From the earliest recorded history man has lusted after gold...why? Its a weak metal, you can't do much with it but use it as decoration. Its useless for weaponry or most forms of practical ancient metallurgy. Why, then, should it have been the king of metals in all times and places? It does make one wonder, doesn't it? Are we such facile creatures that we just like it for its lustre? Or is something else at work here?

Gold makes for a good conductor, you find it in most computer chips.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
For all those who think gold is useless.. It is used in most microprocessors and controllers you can find from almost every electronics today. You know, those little black boxes on circuit boards.. inside each of those is.. gold. it conducts well. that's why.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

This is more in regards to Sumer but I found it very interesting that is where the US invaded. The museums were also looted. Being a total conspiracy theorist you know what I was thinking. LOL

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

This is more in regards to Sumer but I found it very interesting that is where the US invaded. The museums were also looted. Being a total conspiracy theorist you know what I was thinking. LOL

Hi cindymars, you know it is awfully suspicious that we have invaded Iraq and the museums weren't just looted but looted first thing. Who ever did it took advantage of the complete chaos of a crumbling and rapidly failing government and a total atmosphere of lawlessness to move in quickly to keep from being identified as the thieves. About the only people out on the streets when soldiers are in active combat that creates a free fire zone for them are other soldiers and criminals. It's likely it was soldiers and our soldiers and our soldiers acting on orders. We are in Iraq for something beyond Oil and WMD and we don't like Saddam.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Star & Flag.

Very interesting theory and it ties together a gaggle of other theories very well. You can almost hear it all click into place.

I think I almost prefer the "soul harvest" theory to this. Somehow, our "creators" showing up every 3600 years or so to loot our gold seems so much more cheap and tawdry.

If your theory is correct we're pretty much 100% up-the-creek without the paddle forever...and ever. We would have thought we were steering when in fact we were just ants in the farm.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Very interesting theory and it ties together a gaggle of other theories very well. You can almost hear it all click into place.

You know the frightening thing is it ties down every last little piece of the puzzle, I can’t think of one element in the world’s power structure it leaves out. Everything that’s happening now, everything that’s been happening as far back as history goes, it all does kind of just click into place in my humble opinion. I very much hope to be wrong, but if my best friend were to ask me my opinion that’s honestly what I would tell her. Thankfully she’s a dog and just wags her tail anyway!

I think I almost prefer the "soul harvest" theory to this. Somehow, our "creators" showing up every 3600 years or so to loot our gold seems so much more cheap and tawdry.

Yeah it’s a beautifully romantic and uplifting thought thinking that somehow we are all evolving and growing and working our way forever through an ever elevating and more enriching and aware set of life experiences. It’s very possible that we are, but independently and very slowly because that does not serve our Masters well in their insatiable thirst and need for gold. We were granted sentiency and intelligence to make us more efficient at a task in searching for something elusive and rare. An intelligence the keeps rising exponentially from time to time, which in part causes our Masters to want to annihilate us en mass from time to time, and retard our growth by always setting us back to square one when the coffers are collected and emptied by them. The slow thousand years long cycle begins all over again. Clearly though our Masters fear us as most Masters do fear the slaves that are always more plentiful. That they must deceive us to perform our required task, and must murder most of us in order to gain the fruits of our slave labor means they are vulnerable enough in theory to never trust that we would just offer it willingly and not to rebel against them. Whether it is out of threat to them or just believing we would no longer covet the metal knowing it was meant for them and would stop mining it is hard to say. Humankind has not proven much, just like few of us ever can prove or confirm a conspiracy whether real or not. Humankind has proven one thing though; it’s that we are very skilled and adept at killing things. If it lives somehow, we will figure out a way to kill it! I think we are evolving as a species and our Masters know it and fear it.

If your theory is correct we're pretty much 100% up-the-creek without the paddle forever...and ever. We would have thought we were steering when in fact we were just ants in the farm.

There are four possible outcomes.

One: The Illuminati and the Freemason & secret societies support network are enslaved in a sense too to the Annuki to carry out their bidding for wealth, power, and privilege and are corrupt and sadistic overseers.

Two: The Illuminati and the Freemasons & secret societies support network don’t like being enslaved in this process any more than us and while putting on a show of being excellent overseers have been stockpiling their resources and using upper management latitude to position the elements for a successful surprise rebellion of their own they will rally us to join them in at the last possible moment so that the trap can effectively be sprung on the unsuspecting Annunaki (Don’t rule this out)

Three: Enough of us have evolved and are aware enough to mount a crippling resistance and rebellion ourselves and break the cycle. Don’t rule this out either, our Masters fear us for a reason.

Four: Rescue or new Masters. Another more powerful race steps in and defeats the Annunaki or displaces the Annunaki to put us to work at the same task or another.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

say they use the gold to construct a new jeruslem .. which is actually not a "city" .. but the new evolutionarily evolved bodies of those who are "saved" or "taken" to be with them in "heaven" .. to train them in their new bodies.. to deliver them to earth on their next pass through.. before nibiru heads on out again for it's 3600 yr tour.. it has to pass twice in a short period of time.. like a comet's orbit.. but tighter. just hypothesizing.. try that out for imagination

Greetings Prevenge, you are definitely thinking friend.

I have one little problem with Jerusalem. The Hapiri/Habiru (Hebrew) was not trusted by the Sumerians. Recorded history shows them as a sea people, pirates at first. Then a wandering group of mercenaries, businessmen, masons and advisors who invaded through primarily offering their services for hire, almost every kingdom from Ur to Egypt, much like the more modern A.D. Hebrews have throughout the world. In ancient times many of the Kingdoms they hired defensive and advisory services too they would usurp and be thrown out through rebellion. The story of Moses in the Bible is basically smoke to cover the fact that the Hebrew were the Hyksos Pharaohs after usurping power there and yet another rebellion drove them out. Jerusalem is just a place to trick us into fighting over and to stack the bodies at Armageddon up to the sky so that the gold can be collected. Somehow somewhere the Zionists were the only ones left probably through deliberately positioning themselves to be the only ones left who knew the truth. It’s possible that is what the Knights Templar actually discovered in the ruins of the Second Temple through their excavations. It’s all about gold and that formed the basis for the secret societies to form, branch out, multiply into specialized areas and band together.

Anyone who wants to take the blinders off can see all most every religion is the same sun worshiping cult through plays on words, nursery rhymes, poetry and euphemisms Christians follow a duplicate of the story of Horus the Sun the all seeing eye of the Illuminati. Horus the son of Amen-Ra, Amen that they are tricked into dedicating every prayer towards, and that temple in my humble opinion is nothing but a glorified flag planted on a hill to trick everyone into playing a very barbaric, costly and deadly game of King of the Hill.

I base this on two things. One is that everything coming after Sumer is just a corruption and adaptation and morphing of what originated at Sumer. Two is the religions haven’t been our friends or kind to us. In fact so many humans have died in religious inspired wars just to please and appease the same G-d, religion really is downright unhealthy for people, no ifs and or buts about it. The seemingly nicest people in the world, some sweet little old lady serving tea and fresh baked cookies with a smile on her face will still be smiling when she says I think we ought to bomb those heathen Islamic blasphemous to the stone age in G-d’s name.

It’s a great theory but I don’t think anyone or anything we would be taught to rely on for the truth has ever told us anything even remotely close to the truth.

Here is more evidence. The United Arab Emirates, in a very rare and recent interview Lord Rothschild said if I had another son, I would send him to live in the United Arab Emirates. They have attracted some of the wealthiest, wealthiest people in the world to come live or buy homes there. They have a private community for the Uber Wealthy called the World. It’s a series of interconnected man made private islands shaped and outlined like the World. It’s not Israel that has the most sophisticated jet fighters in the Middle East it’s the United Arab Emirates! From the air the World private Island realty project looks like a little miniature earth. Something tells me this is where the Masters and their gold will be 2012.

If the Annunaki are planning on letting anyone get of this rock something tells me they will be picking them up here.

Darn I hate moving. I sure hope one of the Uber Wealthy is looking for a 44 year old houseboy! What the heck if your living the life of a slave you might as well go all the way.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

My friend you are intelligent and funny, 44 year old housebiy! LOL

This is something I knew as well.

"Amen that they are tricked into dedicating every prayer towards, and that temple in my humble opinion is nothing but a glorified flag planted on a hill to trick everyone into playing a very barbaric, costly and deadly game of King of the Hill."

It's sort of very sad that people blindly follow.
My Mom knows nothing about the re-legion she blindly follows. Oh well!
Good thread.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

My friend you are intelligent and funny, 44 year old houseboy! LOL

I am afraid that would be my only shot at living in “The World” Dubai with business the way it is theses days!

This is something I knew as well.

"Amen that they are tricked into dedicating every prayer towards, and that temple in my humble opinion is nothing but a glorified flag planted on a hill to trick everyone into playing a very barbaric, costly and deadly game of King of the Hill."

I have to be honest CindyMars this thread is a bit spookie the way so many things fall into place on this theory.

My previous research into Middle East history and the origins of Judaism and the Hebrew pretty much convinced me when I found out that Orthodox Hebrews write out the word G-d just like that, G dash d and will only speak in conversation about him as Our Lord, that they were hiding his actual identity, and the names given to Christians like Jehovah and Yahweh were some kind of deception.

I knew historically that chronologically the name Yahweh predated Jehovah. That was the first name that they gave out. Two things though. Despite their wandering supposedly nomadically from place to place and supposedly being enslaved in places like Egypt for long periods they didn’t start to record the Hebrew Religion until they arrived in Canaan and defeated the Canaanites and established Jerusalem and Israel. Cuneiforms from Ur, scrolls of treaties between Assyria and Egypt all said the Habiru/Hapiri (Hebrews) refused to name their unnamed G-ds. What at first struck me beyond the secrecy was the plurality of G-ds. It seemed in multiple texts in multiple places everyone in the region believed they had multiple deities they worshiped. These treaties were in fact about deities and which deities should be respected and these treaties established respect for the unnamed G-ds as well as referenced accounts of the Hapiri/Habiru being associated with supernatural celestial events. Clearly in the treaties there was a level of fear and respect for the Hapiri/Habiru and no mention of them being slaves what so ever.

So I felt it was clear evidence of deception in regards to who the Christians might be worshipping. I discovered that the Canaanites had a G-d in their pantheon of G-ds not named Yahweh but Yashweh, who was the patron G-d of thieves, pirates and mercenaries. There were numerous accounts of the Hapiri/Habiru selling their services as mercenaries, double crossing non Hapiri/Habiru businessmen as well as stealing their flocks as well as additional evidence to suggest that the Hapiri/Habiru were once a Sea People that had invaded the Middle East and Africa Region from Southern Europe as pirates! Yashweh would have been a G-d that they would have sought favor and mercy from.

Yet still further back we learn that the Chief G-d in Sumer is Ya, so any derivative of Ya tends to smack of worship of Ya.
Here is the really disturbing part though CindyMars, it is the fact that the Hebrew spell G-d, G dash d, something is missing they want to make no reference of, we all assume it’s o, o to complete the word God.

I don’t think it’s just o missing, but o and l they are admitting to spell Gold, Gold is Our Lord. These are the people who brought us usury the frowned upon practice of loaning money for an additional amount to be repaid in interest as a profit. In fact one of the reasons the Jews have always been at times disliked and double crossed and persecuted is over the loaning of money. What is money? Gold.

Who is the Hebrews G-d? Gold! It is their Lord and guides them in everything that they do have done, and have become.

What do the Orthodox Hebrew wail at the wailing wall of their ruined second Temple that they can not rebuild because of a Mosque that sits on top of it. A mosque called the Dome of the Rock. I think they are wailing over a missed payment in gold to the Annunaki and the problems it’s caused them.

I think it’s doubly imperative to them they get it off without a hitch this time around which explain the intense push for Zionism in the past century or so and how the movement has grown from an Illuminati level downward. It is known that many of the founding Zionists were communist and atheists who still believed that the Hebrews having a home in Jerusalem and Israel was paramount. Why? Were they simply just fighting for a place that people of ethnic heritage dating back to the tribes could have as their own home with controllable borders or was their something more sinister about securing Palestine through the deceptive Balfour agreement addressed to Lord Rothschild?

G-d = Gold! Our Lord is their love of Gold and earning Gold by lending Gold, not mining it, not working through labor to pay for it, but making their Gold bring them more Gold. Money attracts money!

It's sort of very sad that people blindly follow.

It is very sad that they blindly follow even in the face of mounting evidence. They have been trained so well to always be on guard and reject any deceptions by the mischievous and devious Satan who will lure them away and in so doing consign them to eternal Hell of fire and brimstone and unimagined suffering. What a scam!

You know if I am right there are going to be some people who aren’t going to like me very much!

I can’t get my mother or family members who go to church to consider that maybe it’s a mistake either. They don’t call it faith for nothing.

It’s going to be a heck of a train wreck to try to have to stop. I guess the only good thing is that since most of them will be murdered in the process of collecting their Gold they will never know the truth.

Some comfort! Such cheery thoughts, teak and biscuits anyone?

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

THE WORSHIP OF GOLD

New York Times August 1884

Published: August 31, 1884
Copyright © The New York Times
THE WORSHIP OF GOLD.' -TIle worship
of ~old can be shown to have descended
to us from suD. worship" whioh, in some
form or other, has been almost universal.
In plain words. men took to collecting
gold and making. g~ld tr~nkets. charms;
and amulets, because gold was of the same
color, and possibly of the same divine material,
as the sun., The sacredness of gold
seems i~dicated by Pindar, who, invokin'g
Theia, the mythical m other of the sun
god. exclaims, "Through thee it is that
mortals esteem mighty gold above all
things else!" Originating thus in the most
a.bsurd superstition, the SUP]losed likeness
of the yellow metal to the
color of the, sun god's. face, ,the
value of gold has prevailed over the world
for so many aries that it has become
a hereditary"pasSlon; and because of the
value thus set on itt and for no othAr reason,
gold has IODA' been the highest metallic
medium of excha,nge. Mr. Robert Brown.
F. S. A., in his learned and interesting
treatise, ·\-The Myth of KirkB," remarks:
" The links between ~old and solar divinities
are endless, and the circumstance supplied
a natural basis· for the oommercial
value of the metal." Elsewhere the sarna
writer observes: "The bril.!:ht solar divinities
are, of course, rich in gold. a metal
origin'allyowing its importance to its yellow
(eun) color,. which made it at once
semi-saored and symbolic long ere it received
an artificial commeroial value."The
Oontemporar,y RevIew.

query.nytimes.com...

This is an interesting article from the New York Times archives from 1884 regarding the Worship of Gold and how it could/couldn't be tied into worship of the Sun (Horus) (Jesus)

[edit on 11/3/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

that does not serve our Masters well in their insatiable thirst and need for gold.

Perhaps we're giving them more than just gold? I mean this is a resource laden planet. Not just mineral resources but biological. Maybe we're giving them diamonds, palladium, and stem-cells too?

I know Nibiru is purported to swing through the Solar System every now and again anyway. But that's a long way to travel for one resource. I don't think it could be the only one.

One: The Illuminati and the Freemason & secret societies support network are enslaved in a sense too to the Annuki to carry out their bidding for wealth, power, and privilege and are corrupt and sadistic overseers.

Unfortunately, this seems the most likely, to me.

Two: The Illuminati and the Freemasons & secret societies support network don’t like being enslaved in this process any more than us and while putting on a show of being excellent overseers have been stockpiling their resources and using upper management latitude to position the elements for a successful surprise rebellion of their own they will rally us to join them in at the last possible moment so that the trap can effectively be sprung on the unsuspecting Annunaki (Don’t rule this out)

I don't want to rule it out. I think this would be the best-case scenario. Yet, I'm having a hard time coming-up with reasons to be optimistic about a scenario like this. If it did go down this way I would take back everything bad I've ever thought or said about the government lol

Three: Enough of us have evolved and are aware enough to mount a crippling resistance and rebellion ourselves and break the cycle. Don’t rule this out either, our Masters fear us for a reason.

I think this is more plausible than scenario 2. I think it would be a hell of a lot more difficult than scenario 2, however more plausible as well. I'd be concerned about areas of the planet without high internet saturation, however. As this kind of info proliferates on the nets, and not so much in rural libraries.

Four: Rescue or new Masters. Another more powerful race steps in and defeats the Annunaki or displaces the Annunaki to put us to work at the same task or another.

Well, this is kind of what the Terra Papers said already occurred, isn't it? They state that the rogue lizards, the subterranean enemies of the Orion Empire convinced their hybrid cousins already working for the Sirians (Our creators, allies of the Orion Empire, or Annunaki if you prefer) that it was time to rise-up and over-throw Marduk (grandson of our creator), who had already usurped Ea & Enlil. (Ea being the genesis scientist who created us). Then after the lizards ejected Marduk and his family they surrounded the earth in some kind of net that made it so we can't communicate with the civilizations off Earth. One master, replaced with another.

If your theory is true, very possible outcome.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Well, this is kind of what the Terra Papers said already occurred, isn't it? They state that the rogue lizards, the subterranean enemies of the Orion Empire convinced their hybrid cousins already working for the Sirians (Our creators, allies of the Orion Empire, or Annunaki if you prefer) that it was time to rise-up and over-throw Marduk (grandson of our creator), who had already usurped Ea & Enlil. (Ea being the genesis scientist who created us). Then after the lizards ejected Marduk and his family they surrounded the earth in some kind of net that made it so we can't communicate with the civilizations off Earth. One master, replaced with another. If your theory is true, very possible outcome.

It does appear from some of the space shuttle footage that something is definitely going on in space. What is hard to say since we can't really get off this rock (In theory anyway). We are all conditioned to believe we are bound to this dimension and plain of existence. It works for me, I obsess about what to wear to a Thanksgiving Dinner invitation. I would expire of natural causes in the process of picking out what to wear to another dimension or world!

Because after all we are conditioned to believe clothes make the man. Little boys and their toys, and we are definitely deliberately kept at an infant level of consciousness and intelligence. Well most of the world. ATS is in many ways for people evolving and thinking, and thinking outside of that box.

I feel confident the human kind of every united and focused could meet any challenge. Our potential is just being scratched. That alone is cause to believe something is very wrong in how we are all encouraged and instructed and taught to aspire to the lowest possible common denominator and not the highest one.

It is changing, whether it will be nipped in the bud in many ways is going to depend on humankind's ability and desire to meet the challenges of life in this universe.

I have strangely always had two instinctual aversions, gold, and geckos, my dislike and lack of tolerance for reptiles is amazing, snake meet lawnmower, gecko meet whip. Yet I love animals of all kinds and am a nonviolent person by nature.

I think its possible some of us know through instinct. Whether it's evolution or a higher consciousness at play is something to ponder and possibly even debate.

I do believe that eventually humans will break the cycle. Maybe not this time around, but sooner or later. Everyone loves an underdog!

Thanks for posting and sharing your thoughts Malynn

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
im sorry , are you guys fooling around , like a Role Playing game, or do you believe this stuff?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

For all those who think gold is useless.. It is used in most microprocessors and controllers you can find from almost every electronics today. You know, those little black boxes on circuit boards.. inside each of those is.. gold. it conducts well. that's why.

Hi rawsom, thanks for the post. There is no denying Gold has many practical and useful purposes that helps maintain it's value.

The more curious thing is it has always been the most prized of elements throughout recorded history in practically every culture that reached some form of organized fixed civilization.

The only real uses for it for thousand of years was in ornamentation and commerce.

I think one of the greatest arguments that ancient civilizations were transoceanic is the presence of gold as commerce, gold as ornamentation in places that had thriving cities and complex social and government life.

Little islands in the pacific that were basically undiscovered would use things like seashells and stones for currency for ornamentation. Tribal and undeveloped peoples had no real use for gold, even when gold was present in their environment.

A good question is gold just a natural byproduct of complex civilization or is the introduction of gold to a people what causes complex civilizations to grow and flourish.

Many of the barbarian factions fighting against the Roman Empire weren't fighting to destroy it but to be incorporated into it and share in the comforts of wealth. Wealth is the thing that brings the comfort of civilization. One class having wealth and that wealth has always been gold, is what gets another class to stop hunting, gathering and foraging, and instead farm, build, craft, mine and invent. It's having that wealth that would get those few people in that class to stop hunting, foraging and farming themselves to instead get others to do it for them and direct them in how, where and when to do it, while they profit of the labor.

Gold is basically what made that process work. It must have taken a real leap of faith or a very strong hand to get people to forsake hunting and looking for that evening's food to instead labor all day for a shiny coin, and hope that shiny coin would buy them something at the end of the day.

Of course throughout much of the feudal world people just found one by one the lands they lived on to hunt and forage and gather were "Owned" by someone, bigger, stronger, far more violent and deadly, who would let them still dwell on it for a tax. Serfs worked their lives away for their Lords and Ladies in near constant hunger and squalor just to fork over that pittance they were paid in return for their labors for the privilege of just being in essence allowed to live where they were born.

We do the same thing. We pay for the privilege to basically live on the land we just happened to be born. It's called tax, and by the time most of us pay that tax and a rent or a portion of a contract to one day own a little slice of that land so that we don't have to rent it, have time for little else in life but laboring to accomplish that little bit. Even if we succeed in owning that one little slice of land of our own that we have to pay no one else to dwell on, we still have to pay that tax, that tax that is basically gold.

Yep, slaves. We slave for gold.

It sure does have a lot of uses. This is about discovering another use for it that makes it even more valuable. Valuable enough for human kind to have always coveted and fought and died for it.

What are wars ultimately fought for? Gold, to the victors go the spoils. The spoils are either always gold, or can be traded for gold.

Most people who own land, who just have to pay that tax to the Masters to be granted the privilege of dwelling upon it, don't actually own the mineral rights. Almost every piece of land ever sold grants the mineral rights to someone else. Someone else who can throw you off your land if they want to get the minerals underneath it.

Since minerals are the land, in reality all the only thing you can own is the privilege of being granted temporary recognized borders on the piece of land you paid an arm and leg to own, and pay taxes to the Masters. The person who owns the mineral rights can declare imminent domain and through you off the land with full support of the rule of a law anytime they want too.

What do slaves really own? Nothing, and that's what the average and majority of humans own even when they think they own something. They own nothing in reality, because slaves aren't granted such privileges.

That's the most valuable use of gold, because all I just described is reality. If you have a deed to a property check it. Someone else owns the minerals.

It is all about the gold.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by branty

im sorry , are you guys fooling around , like a Role Playing game, or do you believe this stuff?

I can't speak for anyone else posting on the thread branty, but I posted the original post and no I am not fooling around. I am not role playing either. I am theorizing, and postulating on an age old mystery from history.

Like a detective trying out a theory to see if anyone wants to admit to the crime.

I don't disbelief it, I don't belief it.

I am basically trying to solve an ongoing crime that was first perpetrated 10,000 years ago, and possibly even longer.

I read to many Nero Wolfe novels as a kid.

You go to the doctor with symptoms. You know there is something wrong with you, you can feel it you can see it. Those are the symptoms. You aren't sure what is causing them because you know, well they aren't normal. You look to the doctor to diagnose whats wrong with you and cure you of it so you can get back to normal. If the Doctor guesses wrong they could end up giving you a treatment that makes you feel a little better and you think you will get better, but when you don't and you still recognize that you have symptoms you go back and ask the doctor again. You want to get back to normal, to what you know what is right. If the doctor guesses really wrong they might prescribe a treatment that makes you worth and exasperates the condition even worse. Either way a little bit better, a little bit or a lot worse, you are never going to get back to normal until you find the root cause that is creating those not normal things that are those symptoms.

You have to have some pretty rosy shaded glasses to look around this world and not see that it is terribly sick. Starvation, famine, war, poverty, genocide, sadistic imprisonment, torturing, hate that runs rampant.

It only seems to get worse. The doctor/detective hasn't found the root cause yet. There is always only one reason for that, the root cause is something that you don't know about, or how to identify, based on current knowledge and perspective.

In other words what we all know and are being taught is not sufficient or correct enough to find the root cause and cure it.

Thinking outside of the box. Yeah it's real serious!

Think of it as a weird March of Dimes.

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   

OK , I wasn't sure , good luck with that

The reptile , 3rd rock from the sun thing through me

Take care m8

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by branty

OK , I wasn't sure , good luck with that

The reptile , 3rd rock from the sun thing through me

Take care m8

Hey, thank you branty for stopping by and taking the time to ask.

You know what they say, the only stupid question is the one you never ask!

Peace friend.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Hey Protoplasmic,

Don't let a good thread die. You must cultivate before the harvest. LOL
Have you read this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you will find it interesting.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Hey Protoplasmic,

Don't let a good thread die. You must cultivate before the harvest. LOL
Have you read this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think you will find it interesting.

Hi CindyMars, thanks for stopping by. No one seems to be taking too much of an interest in the thread presently but I sure am keeping an eye on it. I bet it will be real popular once the Annunaki show up to pick up their gold!

I have been writing some lengthy posts for SkyFloatings thread on the Zionist Protocols the past few days since Zionism and Israel play such a big part in my theories put forth in this thread and the world in general.

I very much appreciate you showing a continued interest and sharing the link to the thread you are recommending as well. I will be sure to check it out.

Your friend,

ProtoplasmicTraveler

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join