It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regarding the coming Harvest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Regarding the coming Harvest?

Many people on ATS have read the Ra Papers, and the thread by Hidden Hand, while others have researched and studied and learned about the Illuminati, and Bilderbergers, Trilateral commission, Ruling Blood Lines, Freemasons, Templars, Various orders of Knights, New World Order, Skull & Bones, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, G-d, Lucifer, and the Sumerians and Anunaki and Niburu, aliens, UFO’s and 2012.

Most of us agree something is up. Some are just poking around the top of the proverbial bunny hole, some part of the way down, some way down, some are even pretty sure that they have hit bottom, all depending on where their research and ability to believe and comfort in it and time to focus and devote to it has taken them.

What if no one is right yet? At least no one talking, at least no one who knows for sure, for sure first hand without a shadow of a doubt that can truly convince all of us this is what’s really happening.

Most of us keep probing and looking trying to sense sometimes what doesn’t seem like very good sense to us at all.

What if everyone is lying to us?

Lets suppose for a second, just for the sheer sport of it, that if we go back to the beginning of what we know for sure, that’s been recorded, all the way back to Sumer and their version of the Anunaki and Niburu and that human beings are possibly scientifically created through a genetic process to simply be slaves to mine for gold because the Anunaki need gold back on Niburu…

That we are all slaves in this process…in a wide range of societies and civilizations that all covet on thing through the ages practically above all else…gold.

That our entire system of commerce world wide for centuries was based on gold, and that Empires like the Spanish and English, French and others all colonized parts of the world looking for what? Gold.

Gold that many of us believe the lion’s share of known to exist is being horded by some of the Illuminati.

Gold that we know we can still buy with flat fiat paper currency. A flat fiat paper currency that has become harder and harder to come by as a financial crisis worldwide drains the banks and markets of liquidity that seems to be both vanishing somewhere and orchestrated from somewhere.

Gold that is the metal of choice for many people’s crucifixes, stars, and crescents, wedding bands, body ornamentation and fillings for teeth.

Gold that even the poor and destitute don’t even realize that they have, gold so valuable even macabre mining of it through political regimes like the Nazis seemed as necessary as mining it from the dead despite its inhuman deplorability. Not that any of us escape the Undertaker for a few private moments alone. Not to mention prophecies of raising the dead from mausoleums or graves dug but six feet under soft clearly identifiable earth.

What if we stop to look at how our whole society is dominated by a banking system world wide that is ultimately fixated on one thing? Gold…

What if the only free people truly are those Freemasons, and others all aligned and allied at the top in a secret conspiracy to harvest for an alien extraterrestrial life force that arrives on 2012.

Not harvest souls as many of the more spiritually minded wish to believe.

To harvest gold! The gold almost all of us have mined and almost all of us have some of. The gold that some have so much of as to curry favor, the gold that some of us have so little of the easiest way to collect it would be just to incinerate our organic mostly carbon and CO2 enslaved life forms in a massive ‘Trump’ style collection?

Does this ring true in anyone? It’s on my mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There's no way I would believe that, but that would make a pretty cool novel, story, or movie. I enjoyed reading that post.

One does have to wonder why a metal so seemingly useless as gold should have been valued in all times and places, even in ancient cultures as widely seperated from each other in space and mentality as the Incas, the Chinese, and the ancient Europeans, for example. It's a strange thing. From the earliest recorded history man has lusted after gold...why? Its a weak metal, you can't do much with it but use it as decoration. Its useless for weaponry or most forms of practical ancient metallurgy. Why, then, should it have been the king of metals in all times and places? It does make one wonder, doesn't it? Are we such facile creatures that we just like it for its lustre? Or is something else at work here?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say that an advanced species would not need slaves to mine gold. They would simply use robotics or some other technology beyond our comprehension to extract the materials.

I've read the Terra papers as well and many items simply don't add up. The simplest being the immensity of our universe makes it hard to believe that Earth was such a prize for resources.

The value in gold is due to it being rare. Does it's practical applications underpin it's value? No. It's value is defined by people's desire to have it.

True power is understanding that. It is power over men. It has power to create and destroy. Over a lump of yellow metal.

Obsidience

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

One does have to wonder why a metal so seemingly useless as gold should have been valued in all times and places, even in ancient cultures as widely seperated from each other in space and mentality as the Incas, the Chinese, and the ancient Europeans, for example. It's a strange thing. From the earliest recorded history man has lusted after gold...why? Its a weak metal, you can't do much with it but use it as decoration. Its useless for weaponry or most forms of practical ancient metallurgy. Why, then, should it have been the king of metals in all times and places? It does make one wonder, doesn't it? Are we such facile creatures that we just like it for its lustre? Or is something else at work here?

I have a vivid imagination that is for sure! It sure is a very interesting and thought provoking question, why does every civilization lust for it from time memorable?

When you really think about it the world runs on the stuff.

Some of the Sumerian Myths regard making offerings to the Anunaki where they would place their gifts on high and burn special incense, the stories claim, the G-d’s were drawn to it right away and swarmed around it like hungry bees and were pleased.

Wouldn’t that be something if that was in fact how you could draw out the Anunaki and initiate contact with them? By providing them a large offering of gold and alerting them to it through some smell or even a recognizable heat signature from those particular incenses or combination of them?

It might explain why Kings and Queens, and corporate titans, and Popes and the like so covet it in amounts way beyond what they or their progeny could even spend or use.

It could be their ticket to earthly power, and guarantee of continued life of relatively free service during a mass harvesting of the slaves renderings of it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
You make a point. I have alwaysed wondered who the hell decided to make gold the worlds currency. Or who the hell thought it was wise to establish currencey.

But what could the Annunaki need gold for? Plus...

According to John Lewis, professor of the University of Arizona’s Lunar and Planetary Laboratory and co-director of the Space Engineering Research Center, Amun (the smallest metallic asteroid of several dozen known) contains roughly 30 times as much metal as the entire amount of metals mined and processed over the history of humanity

But, who knows.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

I'm sorry to say that an advanced species would not need slaves to mine gold. They would simply use robotics or some other technology beyond our comprehension to extract the materials.

A couple of key words there in what you share is advanced and beyond our comprehension. How can you be certain as a genetically engineered species, the only to attain intelligence over the rest of the animal kingdom that we aren’t a form of machine that is as you say? Beyond our comprehension, and yes, I sure would be reluctant to comprehend that as my fate or purpose. Though obviously I have!

I sure would prefer it not to be the case as well.

The myths claim that Gold was needed to somehow stabilize the atmosphere on Niburu.
An atmosphere that may have been damaged by the collision the myths claim occurred when Niburu and or part of it and one of it’s moons struck our planet forever reshaping it and depositing parts of their planet on and into ours in the process.

I am not quite ready to call the dentist yet to have all the gold yanked out of my mouth, but I must confess to having a lifelong inexplicable aversion to gold jewelry that has caused me to never even wear or keep gifts of it, and to casually toss my wedding band in a class of water at a restaurant during a men’s charity club meeting to never see it again within weeks of being married.

Kind of strange when I think of that behavior, as it could somehow be instinctual in nature.

Thanks for your post. This is one of those things I hope the skeptics are right about. I am not so sure as of yet though.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wisen Heimer

But what could the Annunaki need gold for? Plus..

The myths claim they need it for their atmosphere on Niburu.

I didn't write the myths. I am willing to concede easily that the translations of them could be faulty or deliberately false.

Yet assuming that a Harvesting of souls is to take place as some do believe could happen in or around 2012 or a Biblical style Armageddon, gold sure would put a little more jingle in a deity's pocket than a soul.

Definately working on a long shot hunch here. The devil is in the details.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

But what's the relationship between souls and gold in this scenario? That's where you lose me.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Never heard about Gold being a desirable resource to Nibiru's.

I read hidden hands thread and much of what he said was misleading, although it was laced with a few truths. Most of these stories are myths. They get copied and pasted with more added, then that gets copied with more thrown in until whatever the original story was (if it ever was of any worth) is lost in the shuffle.
Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

But what's the relationship between souls and gold in this scenario? That's where you lose me.

There is no relationship between the soul and gold so to speak.

Yet, look for an instance at how religion could play a part in this.

Your soul needs saved! From eternal damnation. You must be pious and forsake earthly wealth. (This guarantees you can't compete on a curry favor level by amassing so much gold as to elevate you to or having to be specifically considered by the elites and rulers)

You must worship and show your devotion. How to most people show their devotion? With a Golden Cross, Golden Star, Golden Crescent.

How does this process in and of itself enslave and put you to mining? Well you need to earn some wealth to buy/trade for that Golden ornament of your devotion to your lord. A jealous lord who wants you to place no other G-d before him. A rather secretive Lord as the Hebrews who have handed us the G-d that makes the trio of the planet's most popular religions will in fact not name this Lord. Yes you have a name from scriptures given you, but when the Hebrews write speaking about G-d that's how they do it. G dash D, and when they speak of him, they simply say Our Lord.

Most people worship that Lord. They are enslaved to that Lord through that process of devotion. In fact the temples to that Lord love for you to donate an offering to them. An offering of gold, or an offering that can be used to obtain gold.

In this way you become a gold miner. You need gold to show your devotion in a cult that promotes an offering of wealth in a collection plate to show your devotion. In a cult that promotes you wearing a symbol of to show your devotion made out of gold.

You might flip hamburgers for a living but ultimately your doing it for gold. You are supporting the nonstop ages old process of mining for gold in that endeavor, and collecting and gathering gold, and displaying your worth to the cult and the belief system through adorning and ornamenting yourself with gold in a clearly identifiable way.

Now every so often the Lord or one of the Lord's emissaries come by to collect portions of the gold from the elite. In exchange they grant power through technology and ability to control the slaves and guarantee the borders of their mining/farming area. The elites are farming/breeding slaves, and using them in the endless process of mining and collecting gold.

From time to time, when Niburu draws near it becomes expeditious to collect the gold in mass.

So the cult has prepared you for this with end time prophecies. You have been told if you are pious, and charitable, and devout that your soul will be collected and taken by the lord so you can reside in heaven. This basically means you have been a good slave, you have ornamented yourself with some gold in the form of an offering to the lord, but you have not horded it or sought power beyond that of a slave. Neither have you been worthless and potentially damned because you have failed to ornament yourself with gold. So rather than tell you, hey we are now going to simply murder you in mass with advanced technology to collect the offering of gold you have been responsible for helping to mine, we are going to lead you to believe that at this moment when you see your Lord that all is well. He values your soul as being priceless and good and wants you with him and to reward you. He is not simply a thief or a Master who has come to murder you and take that which you have long held precious and sacred on his behalf in a cold and uncaring way. He is saving you from a pitiful existence of having to mine for gold. Think of the trump then as kind of a super galactic advanced scientific sieve but instead of separating the common dirt and rock to reveal the goal it is simply melting and evaporating away your carbon and CO2 based life form to extract it.

If that is what religion is really about, that collection of Gold, which is what the Sumerian religion was about, that collection of Gold, which was the first organized religion, and the first documented text of religion, then I would have to say there sure would be a lot more atheists and agnostics!

No problem that is where medical technology comes in. Worst pain in the world is tooth pain. It will drive you out of your mind. Cure, sinking some gold in to you. Gold you have to pay money for mind you. Gold that there is always a reason to mine.

Now one more thing, it is a soft and resonate metal. It's used in computers and electronics for that reason.

Polarity, Polarity, Polarity is what we often hear from the Hidden Hand/Ra Paper crowd.

Suppose that the Anunaki have the capability to both detect, and transmit to Gold and use it as a conductor for communication. Oh wow, now we have a way to actually control and manipulate the slaves without them knowing it.

Raise your hand if you really want to be a slave. Girl's I am available most Friday and Saturday nights like you haven't already guessed it.

I am guessing no one man or woman is really desirous of being a slave. So you have to be enslaved in ways without you actually knowing it.

Through your cult, through commerce, through health and science, through communication subliminally to you conducted through the medium of gold!

It all really fits, and where the polarity comes in is that it could make the gold on you or in you vibrate to different competing teams of collectors.

Ours might not be the only race that is competitive and prizes efficiency or wealth. If a whole horde of Anunaki descended upon the planet spreading out to fixate on certain signals in a race for the most gold to earn team or personal distinction how you are vibrating could be key as to the priority locating your personal stash of gold is undertaken and how it is taken from you.

All purely hypothetical, but I am still thinking of calling the dentist!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Never heard about Gold being a desirable resource to Nibiru's.

Top Internet Search comes up with the Sitchin Theory

planetx niburu: The Sitchin Theory

This is a very cheesy video by the way.

Some don't agree with Stichin

Gold, the Anunnaki and Global Warming

There is quite a bit on YouTube about the subject, including finds recently reportedly made by the U.S. Army in Iraq.

This is currently being discussed on this

Thread 427598

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Thanks for posting, but don't have a sound card to hear any commentary.
I also haven't been paying too much attention to the 2012 theories. I do plan to read up on that eventually ....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Im am going to start by saying I dont believe any of the "space aliens return" stuff.

But I can think of logical reasons if this was going to happen why they would use human labor.

Lets say you are an alien, who is much more long lived then man, Say in the thousands of year mark. Then would your technology evolve along the same lines as a short lived species?

would not a self replicating intelligent being with some ingrain tendency be better then a robot that would break down? Say a whole species thats greedy and likes shiny objects? let them lose on a planet and come back with in your own long life span of a few thousand years, and use your more advanced tech to take what you need from them.

And if time passes different for you because of your life being so long, would space travel be that large of an obstacle even with out light speed? Could you not simply wait until you where with in a closer orbit, if say you lived for 40,000 years, what would time and distance mean to you?

Like I said "practicality" takes on a whole new meaning when you have eons to ponder things.

I do think the whole thing is rubbish though

[edit on 9-3-2009 by benrl]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
You've hit the nail on the head... dear friend..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Thanks for posting, but don't have a sound card to hear any commentary. I also haven't been paying too much attention to the 2012 theories. I do plan to read up on that eventually ....

You are welcome Violet, and thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts about this.

I kind of hate noise myself. Rotten sound cards!

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Last month's National Geographic magazine had a really good expose on Gold and how it controls people in the world. The whole process of extraction is horrible, to say the least. It was a great article and if anyone is interested they really should go and get that magazine.

Anyway, here's what I learned from that magazine that would apply to your theory:

1. All of the gold that has been mined since the inception of mining gold would fit into an olympic sized swimming pool.

2. Do you know where the most gold is mined successfully today ? The Japanese sewer system.

So, it seems to me that these aliens should have came centuries ago to get gold. Seriously. Or, they like digging through, youknowwhat.

There are no cities of gold. No roads paved in gold, etc. See what I learn from subscibing to a cool magazine once a month?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

would not a self replicating intelligent being with some ingrain tendency be better then a robot that would break down? Say a whole species thats greedy and likes shiny objects? let them lose on a planet and come back with in your own long life span of a few thousand years, and use your more advanced tech to take what you need from them.

First let me say I have a problem believing in the whole space alien return thing too. Yet history does have it's mysteries!

Kind of sort of...

These are my thoughts too about us being self replicating, and self servicing. In essence what are we but machines, we need fuel, rest cycles, cleaning cycles, waste evacuation cycles. We are slaves to a daily routine of maintaining ourselves and having to go through elaborate tasks and rituals to do so. To us it's just life...but what is life?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Last month's National Geographic magazine had a really good expose on Gold and how it controls people in the world. The whole process of extraction is horrible, to say the least. It was a great article and if anyone is interested they really should go and get that magazine.

Is that why they build the darn things so long?

It certainly is a chore what the actual miners go through to extract gold. Pretty damaging to the environment too. Us humans we do love our planet!

The National Geographic is a very cool magazine. I got my first subscription at the age of 6. For puritans the issues that featured naked pygmies were the ones you really waited for!

They all wore gold too! Go figure.

Thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by f3rm1N

You've hit the nail on the head... dear friend..

Hi welcome to ATS! Doing my part for the law of confusion and what's left of my sanity I sure hope not!

Doing my part to welcome a new member, thanks for posting and joining and lets hope if I am right, something good might come of it.

Thanks again and welcome.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

then there is this stuff they call monatomic gold ,some kind of powdered gold health drink, which some say makes you psychic and turns your skin blue ,could there be a connection,did the alien gods use gold for this

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join