It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why did Aliens not stop H-Bomb or Nuclear testing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hi,

been reading/watching lots about how ET's have supposedly interfered with Nuclear missile systems and rendered them unfirable?

this have been verified by some high ranking officers from the 1950's to modern day.

what i would like your opinion on is -

if this was true then why did they not interfere with the H-bombs in WW2?

and why not in the testing that has happening countless time in the pacific?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Maybe because we need to take some responsibility for ourselvs.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

if this was true then why did they not interfere with the H-bombs in WW2?

Well maybe they didn't realize we were that far ahead just yet when we dropped the "A" Bombs on Japan

[edit on 8-3-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Any alien body visiting earth, would most likely have some very strick galactic rules that would need to be followed.

I assume the first would be not to interfere with the cycle of evolution. They most likely wanted to do so, but they most likely were un-able to.

And the above poster makes a good point.

Furthermore I think other species would be quite happy if we nuked ourselves into oblivion, they could then just wait for the planet to regenerate itself and then use it properly.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Maybe it is because there are no aliens visiting the planet.

Or even worse, maybe they just do not care.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I do not think of ETs as omnipotent, omniscient god-like beings. I think of them as intelligent beings with better toys than we have. They may not have the knowledge, ability, or desire to stop us from destroying ourselves. Their purpose here may be entirely one of self-defense. They may care nothing of what we do to ourselves so long as we aren't going off into space and dropping nukes on their inhabited planets.

My own opinion of why ETs have not overtly stopped humanity from going down the path it has is that they'd prefer us to grow up by ourselves. I don't think they'd step in until the situation was one of complete extinction of humanity. We haven't quite reached that point yet. Of course many lives have been and will be lost in mankind's desire for war, but I think ETs feel it necessary for us change our ways without overtly dominating/enslaving us to their will.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
maybe it's the same reason why no one on earth stopped it
get my point?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The reactions of those who travel as stars are as unlimited as the stars themselves.

In any case, be sure that we drew attention to ourselves.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Maybe it is because there are no aliens visiting the planet.

Or even worse, maybe they just do not care.

As much as I don't want those to be true, they surely are possibilities. I mean, I think aliens visit, but I don't know it for sure. So it remains possible that they aren't here, regardless of my beliefs.

Here's a possibility I came up with.... the aliens didn't want to see any of the Axis powers win World War II. They let us keep the nukes just in case they were absolutely necessary.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
hmm well to be honest noone has used a nuke on anyone since wwII so mabey they are stoping them, also only 1 or 2 H-bombs where ever made,mabey it was stoped for a reason.truth is stranger then fiction.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Any alien body visiting earth, would most likely have some very strick galactic rules that would need to be followed.

I assume the first would be not to interfere with the cycle of evolution. They most likely wanted to do so, but they most likely were un-able to.

And the above poster makes a good point.

Furthermore I think other species would be quite happy if we nuked ourselves into oblivion, they could then just wait for the planet to regenerate itself and then use it properly.

~Keeper
This is going against the initial question. If there have been so called "accounts" of UFOs stopping nuclear warheads in the past, then why haven't they stopped them all/destroyed them? If they had "strict galactic rules", then why did they interfere with us already?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
everyone knows that Aliens are on a strict no interference rule, that is why they contact people and interfere with nukes in their silos.

Oh wait, now that means they interfered and broke the rules and have to live in isolation with Blossom goodchild and comanda adama.

They do nothing because they do nothing, why do people try and put a human rational on a non human entity?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
"everyone knows that Aliens are on a strict no interference rule, that is why they contact people and interfere with nukes in their silos. " LOL now that's a good post!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's possible that the reason they started disabling our nukes was because of our actions during WWII. But this begs the question, why do they only go to some bases and disable the nukes? Do they have information that the public at large doesn't?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They cannot directly interfere with our doings , as they can't choose a side because if they did it would be totally unfair. Im sure they watch us and maybe have been responsible for disappearing nukes but they haven't really directly interfered besides playing jokes like that

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I dont think aliens are visiting,so thats probably why the non existent et's visiting earth didn't interfere.If they were,i dont know never asked that specific question to an alien.Hypothetically it could be numerous reasons,cant be bothered..nothing to do with them.They might look at us like cockroaches fighting with other cockroaches..would we wade in and stop such a fight,negotiate between the two parties?

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
alien interference with nuclear launches -

www.ufoencounters.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

best one -

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   

why did they not interfere with the H-bombs in WW2?

Well, Earth is a reality TV show that these "aliens" broadcast throughout the entire universe!

The ratings sky rocketed when the nukes were dropped!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Maybe because they didnt know we have nukes before.

But let's face it: Why they would interfere with the nukes? If our specie can't control ourselves we should be extincted because its seam we don't want the right to live in this planet for long time. Some stupid urge to make big mistakes and lack of any motivation to change the fact.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
haha skaezula!! yes their ratings would have been through the roof!!

i agree blackcube. certainly our governments have a lot to answer for first and foremost thats for sure. they give us a bad name in the galaxy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join