It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why did Aliens not stop H-Bomb or Nuclear testing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayFox

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Maybe it is because there are no aliens visiting the planet.

Or even worse, maybe they just do not care.

As much as I don't want those to be true, they surely are possibilities. I mean, I think aliens visit, but I don't know it for sure. So it remains possible that they aren't here, regardless of my beliefs.

Here's a possibility I came up with.... the aliens didn't want to see any of the Axis powers win World War II. They let us keep the nukes just in case they were absolutely necessary.

or maybe, because they had an alliance with the government ... but I think at that time, its kind of impossible ... nowadays I am sure ..

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
this have been verified by some high ranking officers from the 1950's to modern day.

Or there is another possibility no one has considered.

These "high ranking officers" are lying.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
hi,

been reading/watching lots about how ET's have supposedly interfered with Nuclear missile systems and rendered them unfirable?

this have been verified by some high ranking officers from the 1950's to modern day.

what i would like your opinion on is -

if this was true then why did they not interfere with the H-bombs in WW2?

and why not in the testing that has happening countless time in the pacific?

Why do you think they are here to "help" us?

If they could, but they did not. Then maybe the question should be:

Why did they sponsor or facilitate this destructive technology?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I read this story and wondered if anyone had heard of something similar. The story is paraphrased.

In 1981, Mark James was 18 years old. On the evening of June 23, He and a Girl were parked in his Chevy Vega near Stone Mountain, GA. This was all he could remember until he visited hypnotherapist C. Leigh Culver 15 years later. Through regressive hypnosis, He recalled six alien grays removing them couple from the car and moved them to the space ship. They were placed on metal tables with other humans then examined. The couple knew somehow that there was no reason to be afraid. They were told that they were needed for genetics and future events. The creature filled his head with thoughts. In one vision, Mark stood on an I-20 overpass as Atlanta was eradicated by nuclear blasts. A BB size tracking device was then inserted into his hand.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
do aliens even exist?

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wow mrskgp

thats some story!!!

yes, i wonder if or when nuclear weapons are used in the future what the outcome will be and if there will be any interference from ET's???

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Firstly lets put this A bomb and H bomb to rest and the fact that a poster said only 2 H bombs were ever made!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!

Second (getting back to the point) ufos really hit the big time after the roswell incident and have been sited over many nuclear sites since. Maybe they know that we got the tech and intelegence to kill each other in a big way that they feel they have to stop it some how.

Who knows how many other planets they have seen that developed such kind of weapons and have wiped them selves out.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Aliens aren't angels, they're other living creatures. Why don't dolphins save us? Why doesn't God? Belief in the "external"...people need to stop relying on this. Why is it the aliens' job to stop a nuclear bomb from going off? Why can't we try figuring it out on our own, and if we don't want it bad enough, maybe we don't deserve it.

Why can't the aliens just be another form of life instead of "magic" to some people?

Santa Claus ain't coming to town. Maybe death is irrelevant to them, or maybe ours is to them?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm guessing the same reason the Romans held gladiator events at the Collisieum? and Maybe why we watch Ufc? Boxing? fights?
maybe to them its entertaining.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If we went to another planet, would we care if they were destroying themselves? I think we'd try and talk to the global leader or whatever the aliens have and make us known, maybe that'd stop the violence!!!

Imagine if a UFO landed on washington DC's front lawn.. and the aliens said they came in peace yadda yadda and we have to stop fighting or we'll all die..

do you think that'd put an end to it!?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If we went to another planet, would we care if they were destroying themselves? I think we'd try and talk to the global leader or whatever the aliens have and make us known, maybe that'd stop the violence!!!

Imagine if a UFO landed on washington DC's front lawn.. and the aliens said they came in peace yadda yadda and we have to stop fighting or we'll all die..

do you think that'd put an end to it!?

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hiya Grantbeed

There's no reason to believe that any alien force will prevent a nuclear catastrophe. Are they even here? Scores of nuclear weapons have been detonated since Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It's part of UFO mythology that some kind agency will save us from ourselves. An unchallenged UFO/ET myth is that no nuclear weapons have been 'allowed' to detonate.

It's akin to learned helplessness to pin the hopes of humanity on something that the vast majority of people haven't seen and don't believe in.

Accounts of silo shutdowns at Malmstrom and other bases are interesting, but inconclusive. Even accepting the fact that warheads were temporarily offline...it's a wild step into the dark to attribute kind intentions or otherwise.

Gallery of US Nuclear Bomb Tests

Soviet Nuclear Tests

North Korea nuclear testing 2006

Global nuclear testing

Pakistan nuclear program and tests

India nuclear program and tests

Global nuclear warhead manufacture up to 2202

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Kandinsky]

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
We fear nuclear weapons, but maybe they don't.

I mean, a big asteroid hiting Earth is like 1000 A/H-Bombs, and it's a natural thing. Why would they look up to their radar just because they detect the energy of 1 bomb?

On the other side, maybe it's like... letting your child fall down, so he knows that it hurts and should be more careful, and learning how to get up.

A mistake is as important as a success.

Maybe it's suppose to happen... Maybe they know we must be afraid, be careful and know how much power we can have.

reply to post by nasacarl

Agree...

That explanation, if real, also covers a lot of unusual sightings in military areas and some "UFO conflicts" over the years...

If they are taking little pieces of nuclear armament here and there, then you can imagine why sometimes UFO's are seen hovering "without any apparent reason".

"Beam me up Scotty"

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrskgp

I read this story and wondered if anyone had heard of something similar. The story is paraphrased.

In 1981, Mark James was 18 years old. On the evening of June 23, He and a Girl were parked in his Chevy Vega near Stone Mountain, GA. This was all he could remember until he visited hypnotherapist C. Leigh Culver 15 years later. Through regressive hypnosis, He recalled six alien grays removing them couple from the car and moved them to the space ship. They were placed on metal tables with other humans then examined. The couple knew somehow that there was no reason to be afraid. They were told that they were needed for genetics and future events. The creature filled his head with thoughts. In one vision, Mark stood on an I-20 overpass as Atlanta was eradicated by nuclear blasts. A BB size tracking device was then inserted into his hand.

Implanted memories, it can be done to me, to you, and to anyone through hypnosis.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Is it possible, they, the Aliens, actually nuked Japan.
And it wasn't us at all.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ok i stand corrected, i only remeber the bikini atoll hydrogen bomb being exploded and suddenly no more.So there are more hydrogen bombs, i woulda googled it but i would probly be put on a watch list;/

top topics

<< 1   >>

join