It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle UFO ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I just saw this clip on YouTube and wondered what you guys thought. Could it be genuine at all ?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
wow, promising video. No Chinese lanterns because they shape perfect formations two times in the video, must be hell of a coincidence for that to happen.
Notice the two UFOs on the other side of the triangular formation? Seems like a symbolic message with the moon in the middle.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Yeah exactly, try and debunk this one.
They are definitely intelligently controlled.
There is no way you are going to get Chinese lanterns to do that.
They are forming an arrow, pointing at the moon.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Funnily enough, the de bunkers are steering clear from here for now.
I guess they are contacting there government dis info manager, and requesting what the heck to say about this one

Im betting the first one will say, CGI!!!FAKE!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Yeah exactly, try and debunk this one.
They are definitely intelligently controlled.
There is no way you are going to get Chinese lanterns to do that.
They are forming an arrow, pointing at the moon.

There's a string of lights in the video, it's a leap to 'intelligently controlled' or that they 'are pointing at the moon.' Who are they pointing out the Moon for?

The next time I'm randomly filming the Moon at night and a load of UFOs appear, I'll be a little more expressive than...'Oh...wow...' Nobody present reacts in any way different to receiving an unwanted present at Christmas. 'Socks?...oh...wow..thanks'

There are brighter lights on ATS and maybe one of them will argue against or support the video. For my money, I'm not buying this one...

Thanks for the OP posting though, every video needs attention

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Have no fear .. I am sure Phage will be here debunking this at any moment. Looks real enough but how do you really know 100 perecent unless you were there....

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Same here. Looking at the YouTube member's other videos it seems they have quite the "habit" of filming the moon just when "ufos" arrive.

Here's another one of their videos posted only 4 days earlier.

you decide.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I've seen a few like this now, I got no answer to them except I've noticed on at least two now these lights seem to form quite close to the moon.

Is there a possibility it's some kind of lens effect?

Interesting none the less.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Chadwickus]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Edit: Nevermind, I posted a response to the wrong video. The video with the lights appearing around the moon looks CG to me.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Xenophobe]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Honestly..it doesn't strike me as aircraft-- The first thing about it, is I don't buy the fact that aliens would be making formations to show us stuff...

After watching the video, I don't even think that's the moon. It looks more like just a light-- I could be wrong, and the beach part is included to be misleading in my opinion-- which looks strange to me for a reason I can't place.

The one with the UFO 'crossing' the moon looks fake as all get out. I would seriously doubt both of these citing are real if either are.

As far as them happening to catch UFOs-- my uncle used to search for them. Usually you would set up multiple cameras and leave them every day for months on end pointing in certain directions you 'thought' were hot spots. Eventually even he found a spec of dust that looked like a UFO.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I don't want to spoil anyones party, but I am not convinced, could it be that these are lights from sky divers?

The question that must be answered if we are to take this seriously is why were they filming the moon in the first place?

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I also check the Youtube posters video posting history to see how many videos they post. It gives you more insight as to their intent...

Good video though. I like the skydiver theory. Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
There's a string of lights in the video, it's a leap to 'intelligently controlled' or that they 'are pointing at the moon.' Who are they pointing out the Moon for?

I said the are pointing at the moon, because the triangle points at the moon.
It looks like they are making a triangle that is pointing at the moon.
I don't know who or why.
Skydivers become stationary in mid air for that long?

If this isn't CGI, then its something unexplained.
Do you have any idea how hard it would be for even helicopters to do that?
To line up like that into a perfect triangle viewed only from that angle?
They would need to do it very slowly and use GPS and radio coms to maneuver.
They would have to be in contact with the cameraman.
From another angle it wouldn't look like a triangle.

Its CGI.
Look at 1:20.
A glitch with the overlay.
Its been digitally altered.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by CaptainCaveMan]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Even if it wasn't so obviously CGI these types of videos are not very interesting. Lights in the sky do not mean much.

If they occurred on a public beach then there would be more witnesses than just these people.

So even if the video is genuine (by that I mean not CGI and honestly filmed) as evidence it has no credibility because there are no independent witnesses to the phenomena. That is why proper investigation is necessary for every sighting.

And if it is found on YouTube there is at least a 99% chance that it is "produced" in some way.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This has been discussed (although not that much) in at least one thread, this one, started a week ago.

The search function shows this thread, when we use it.

PS: I think it's a fake, see the above mentioned thread.

new topics

top topics

join