It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

single and looking on ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

If you're not looking.... it can and will happen.
Not just on ATS but in life too.

I came on here to discuss topics, learn about new theories and meet like minded people...
I ended up falling for a certain someone..i probably don't need to say who... (
) But she is lovely....

And well.....we shall see eh?

But my point is....if you are actively announcing it or blatantly seeking someone.... you're probably not in the right frame of mind to meet someone.
Juts see what happens and what's meant to be....will be.

Good luck anyway dude

[edit on 7/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

yeah most people arnt ready to be woken up that includes the women you may be attracted to. i dont agree that we need so called NORMAL women in our lives to keep us grounded. i think if you found the right women she would be mature and wise enough to know when your getting ahead of yurself. all my ex GF's have been "normal" and it didnt work out because they just couldnt see past their own noses. and incidentally im from the land down under and im mixed race with no specific religious beliefs roman catholic family background. but more spiritual than anything i dont have a single view of religion or god there all pretty good theories. i believe in karma.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

nah lol not looking for a relationship per say just curious to see the numbers. i wanna see what the odds are. i know there stacked against i just want to see how badly i guess.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Well... if she thinks your conspiracies theories are nutso, then we already can conclude where that relationship is headed, with two people locking horns in the future; and a lot of both of your lifetimes waisted on hopes, not reality or harmony in the relationship.

I say, look for a gal here on ATS that thinks like yourself, someone that can enjoy what your mind is thinking; because in the end you know your soul mate is out there, and that soul mate thinks pretty much like you do. Your mind will be in harmony with hers, and you will enjoy each others company and considerations.

Why live a horrible life where someone thinks you are nutso and they tell everyone sooner or later how nutso they think you are, with their included exagerations to make it sound even worse?

You know that will tear your soul to shreads later, just like it is starting to tear now. She may do terrible things in the future from spite and anger. Protect your soul and find someone to live in harmony with, someone that believes in you, as you shall believe in her.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by blupblup

nah lol not looking for a relationship per say just curious to see the numbers. i wanna see what the odds are. i know there stacked against i just want to see how badly i guess.

lol...fair enough.
I think the men heavily outweigh the women on this site...although it's not something that I'm particularly fussed with....I've had a few people ask me if I'm a guy or girl...and i like that...i like my writing to be as genderless as possible... keep peeps guessing

Good luck anyway dude.... whatever happens happens mate

Blup

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Well, no offense, but its lucky for me that I don't define myself with my belief in conspiracy. The relationship has had its ups and downs, but has been going for 4 years rather strongly.

I don't need a woman to back my views on the world. I don't need a girl who believes in everything the same way I do, I don't need a woman to define me. I need a woman who loves me for who I am, regardless of our differences. And as far as where this is headed, I'd say all the way.

I have enough friends to work out my mental faculties. I'm a strong believer in that "opposites attract" theory. We couldn't be more different, we couldn't be better off.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by misswanderer31

Women are GREAT in my book, they are just like AIR; I can't live without them.

I really enjoy intelligent women, especially ones that like to talk all the time about different things. Womens voices are unbelieveable. It seems like every woman has a completely different voice and with the different voices come different wording and topics.

I also love women!
For unlimited reasons.

reply to post by misswanderer31

Misswanderer31, I'm not Russian, but I'm a damn good scientist, possibly one of the greatest of this century and the last century because of my revolutionary discoveries. I intend to shock the entire world with my scientific knowledge in about 2-3 months, it will be scientific knowledge that others don't have and they won't possibly believe any of it until they see it all for themselves; which in this case won't be hard to show and tell.

Sounds very interesting!? Almost like a joke?

I'm very interested in knowing more? Care to share just a little? Or is this something you want to keep secret?

Peace.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

opposites do indeed attract but in my experience that initial wonder fades with time and things you thought of as cute turns to annoyance. but hey different strokes for different folks right. at this stage of my life im over the whole opposites attract thing i would like to try peas in a pod and see how that pans out.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

opposites do indeed attract but in my experience that initial wonder fades with time and things you thought of as cute turns to annoyance. but hey different strokes for different folks right. at this stage of my life im over the whole opposites attract thing i would like to try peas in a pod and see how that pans out.

Very best of luck to you. I hope it works out, i really do!

There is absolutely no formula for love. We can do our best to try and give pointers, but we're all rather clueless to the many qualities of the feeling.

I am positive there are many women here on ATS to pique your radar. I'm just not sure that many come here for the same interaction. Although I did always see this as a slightly more intimate forum than others.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

im pretty sure most of the single women on this site dont come here looking for mr right and thats not why i joined up either. BUT as stated earlier im not looking for anyone special per say, just trying to get a feel of what kind of women we have here on ATS and what their looking for in a prospective partner.

at the same time i would never discount meeting someone here as i think the odds of me finding someone of similar interests here is far greater than near where i live.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

_Phoenix_ I discovered how to detect the seismic precursor to earthquakes of ALL magnitudes, not just the big ones. Also, detection occurs even after an earthquake of any magnitude strikes, this occurs while the ground is still settling back into place, and this can take up to 1.5 days before the signal quits.

Primary detection of earthquake precursors can take place up to two months before the earthquake strikes. Pinpointing of the upcoming earthquake can take place by signal strength, or by visual detection.

Visual detection is quick, just fire up the equipment and start scanning the sky line. When you see the emanations coming out of the ground, you know that you have found the fault line under abnormal pressure.

Here is visual proof that these eminations actually exist above the fault line before an earthquake occurs. These people only seen it 30 minutes or so before the China earthquake, they could have been looking at it for days and weeks with my system/knowledge. Furthermore they could have perfectly outlined the earthquake fault during the days/weeks, and they could have had a successful evacuation.

www.youtube.com...

For big earthquakes the maximum detectable visual distance that you can see the radiation pulsing in the air above the fault is approximately 100 times the magnitude, minus 100. Or a 6.8 magnitude earthquake could have its pulsing refracted radiation detected to a maximum of 580 miles distant from the fault; and that would be detectable for days to weeks on a 24 hours a day visual detection aspect through all materials except for metals.

Distance/pressure gives you the exact magnitude of the upcoming earthquake. Date of the strike is given by calculating the path and distance from the link. It is completely impossible to miss a large earthquake, unless another larger one nearby is overshaddowing the smaller of the two. Depth is easy to calculate, just look for the node, that gves the depth. The epicenter is where the signal is the greatest.

Earthquakes can strike and this equipment can take you straight out to the epicenter up to 1.5 days later while the ground is still settling. Or, you can be at the epicenter days and weeks before the strike, and you can visually see the faults refracted radiation piercing high into the sky in a straight line; perfectly outlining the exact fault after a wind correction factor is taken into place, because the wind does blow the radiation off to one side for earthquake radiation, just as it does for radio transmission radiation, and just as the solar wind blows the earths magnetic radiation field into a different shape other than the shape of the earth.

There are many, many other discoveries that I made also; at this time I won't mention them and I won't mention them on the first round of videos either. On the second round of videos I will mention them.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

when i came to ATS i didn.t come over looking for a guy, as everybody else i was interested in the topics this site provides – and i was beaten by the huge amount of information.

same as in college, you enter because you are interested in the subject, because you desire a certain profession afterwards.

as usual in life - so ATS is not different - you meet people, females and males, and sometimes certain interests occur that have nothing to do with the discussed subjects

but contrary to real life, the guys on ATS seem not to mind a woman with a brain, and the ability to use this brain

the guys on ATS usually don.t blame a woman for being unique, for being not a product of the ubiquitous mainstream

i for my person really appreciate that.
in real life i get unasked advices by well-meaning girlfriends to become more common, to hide my brain, to pretend to be more stupid than i am – reason for them: men just don.t like it, men just can.t cope with that.

i really don.t believe that, maybe the very average man can.t cope with that, but is that guy really in existence? i doubt it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

Orange-light, from what I see on your PROFILE page especially in the COMMENTS part and elsewhere, you are doing VERY GOOD for yourself, I'm impressed.

You don't have to go looking from what I saw on your PROFILE page, they are lined up for miles waiting for you to relenquish yourself to them. You must have had a thread that brought out the best in many men on ATS; I've never seen another PROFILE page like yours. I think you have four pages of COMMENTS, unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

russianscientists usually my girlfriends and me we comment each other, i guess only a handful of guys are in there
some are married and/or live on different continents

it is less a problem to meet men on ATS
it is more a problem to get the ATS men into your real life,

they just don.t want to leave my computer *jesting*

just checking:

3 pages 137 comments
but yeah thanks - to realize it - makes my day

threads: just DATS and the FCP

that.s where the fun is - in debating

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

You shock and surprise me with what you write, because its like you are already in my head sensing some sort of similar shockwave to return its signal in a positive fashion to mesh with your brainwave patterns; or you would not have written what you wrote.

As to my personal life endevour that has devoured my life, I shall show lots of it on videos on YouTube within a couple months. Then with what I hopefully will make off of my knowledge, hopefully I will be able to make a deal with an inventor that makes magnetic motors, and I hope to make them available to all, in order to power their homes and power their vehicles for no money whatsoever; once the magnetic motors are installed. Everyone's house would be off the grid, and people could travel anywhere for free and not see those crappy power lines and power line poles blocking out that beautiful blue sky.

F the coal plants, and the nuclear plants that are there to let others create weapons of mass destruction, and F the power companies and the oil companies, they can stick it where the sun doesn't shine. Its time for this generation to stick up for what is right in order to preserve a wonderful lifestyle and environment for those to come. How do you like those brainwaves bouncing back to you?

RussianScientists: Wow, I must have had a moment that I read your brain. Magnetic motors huh? Well do be careful with this invention. I have heard a lot of rumours about people being shot at and going missing for creating this idea. I guess it all comes down to greed = money. Those oil companies and governments just don't want to let go of the gravy train. But you go for it. I hope your acheivements become known and that you are successful in bringing your inventions and ideas to the whole world.

Your right. It's time we moved away from the Oil companies, they can die a horrible death for all I care. We need to look at preserving our environment. Good on you!

Guys don't tend to be as romantic as we women would like. I don't mean expensive presents or nights out. I mean by little things, like opening your door. I love a guy with gentlemanly manners like that. It is a big plus!

Well it looks like this thread is picking up...

MW31

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by orange-light

look to be honest i dont blame women for being so shallow and simple. their whole lives they are conditioned by parents and peers that they have to look and think a certain way to get the man of their dreams. its the special ones with the strength of character to break away from the mold that interest me. it takes guts and confidence in yourself to say F the world and its rules about how i should and shouldnt think. women dont have to be ditsy dumb giggling air heads to make a man feel secure about himself. i think its a dam shame to be honest that most men cant appreciate the true strength of a woman. and to all the wonderful women that decided to join this conversation i must extend my thanks. you have restored faith that will indeed find the woman of my dreams be it here or in any other part of the world.

ok so im going to make a few suggestions. how about everybody write a small post talking about what their ideal mate would be. if your want to post pics or any other info feel free to do so.

age sex and location if your want as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There are plenty of men on this site that don't "love women". In fact they're downright hostile, aggressive, and openly, boastfully misogynist. Putting out a list of personal information only gives those types ammunition to blast you with on some other topic.

If you're serious about starting something like this up, you might talk to one of the amigos. They could set it up where you have to have x number of points to post on that thread (like U2U's or chat).

I'd hate to see people leaving ATS because they couldn't shake some web stalker type that follows them around on every thread throwing their personal information back in their face whenever they wanted to express an opinion on any subject.

Generally, I think yours is a good idea. Maybe it's the critical care nurse in me: I just tend to think in terms of worst case scenario.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Meeting people for personal reasons is fine on a dating site. My daughter met her future husband 6 years ago in a chat room and we both got to know a lot about him before she actually met him. Valentines Day they celebrated 5 years of marriage.

Four years ago I met my currant sweetheart in a chat room also. We chatted a year before we actually met in person. We've been together ever since.

I hope ATS never gets into the business of being a dating service. It is understandable that sometimes people will click and become very close.

But to devote a forum for the purpose of match making is a turn off for me. I am subjected to men's advances on other sites and in real life enough already.

I feel safe, secure and motivated to enhance my mind on ATS as it is now.

It would seem to be appropriate to do your womanizing on the down low and not share it with other members.

Please don't misunderstand me..............I love men dearly and try to never be without one. It just seems ATS is not the place for trolling for lovers.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

your right about that i didnt think about it. it never even occurred to me that that could be a problem. i'll have to speak to someone about this.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

whoa! there. take a step back and read whats going on here before coming to a conclusion that might be way off. first off nobody is trolling for anything here. i just asked the question nobody is under any obligation to answer it. the reason i posted this thread was because i wanted to see how many women with a similar mind set as me existed in the world not just here on ATS. so you think thats trolling?

i'd call it more cutting through the crap. im sorry i know what i want, im sorry im not brain washed. as a result i know chat sites have the same to offer as night clubs and bars. these are all meat markets with its own set of rules and dynamics one has to participate in order to even meet a decent girl.

i also know there are people like me who live in that reality, the fake culture we have surrounded ourselves with. i dont like it but its the role we have to play in order to get along with the rest of the world.

when and if the world awakens from its slumber and people realize how badly they have been duped into thinking a certain way then this thread will be moot because then the freaks and outcasts will be the ones who dont think for themselves.

so please dont come in here with pre determined ideas. you dont know me and obviously you havent read this thread properly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join