It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How About Some Conspiracy Humor? ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So with all the high tension in the world from every angle, I figured it was time for all of us to sit back and laugh at the situation; to let whatever "side" is irking you know that through all the trials & BS we're having to put up with out here. We can still laugh tax free baby!

DISCLAIMER
These are NOT real products & are in fact fictitious products made for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance these may bare to existing or future products is purely a hilarious coincidence.

Please don't bother any of the speakers mentioned in these joke-ads as it will only make you look stupid & annoy them. Let me be the one who looks stupid for spending entirely too much time on this

And with that, on with the show...

With the economy being so down in the dumps some of our favorite conspiracy theory speakers have had to up their marketing and really start producing more merchandise to stay afloat. Here are a few ideas that just might help them out...

First up... Richard Hoagland

Mr. Hoagland deeply appreciates science and therefor understands how important a well rounded breakfast is. Because of this I'd like to present...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61a106c7fdf7.jpg[/atsimg]

Yum!

Of course Richard was very excited at the completion of the product so he had to schedule an appearance on Larry King to tell everyone about it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47784efa50c5.jpg[/atsimg]

Way to go Richard!

We all know Richard & David Wilcock are friends & like to work together on certain projects and this particular one is no exception!

David of course being very spiritually minded wants to help everyone to be in the best physical condition to experience the future. So David would like to introduce his own brand of breakfast cereal...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af51ea13a851.jpg[/atsimg]

Yay, I can't wait to make my own Frog-A-Mander, I mean salamander...I mean frog...or vice versa...wait, huh?!

-looks at watch waiting for 2012...-

David Icke is always looking out for the little people or non-global elite and wants to help bring their alleged tyranny to the forefront of everyone's consciousness. So to help him help you, he came up with this great product to aid you in seeing and calling attention to those who might be Illuminattis and/or Reptilians
Check it out!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d1fe4fbf97f.jpg[/atsimg]

Go get'em Dave! We'll be right behind you!

After Bill Deagle's continuing display of vigilance against all of the worst-case catastrophes; he decided that he needed to start helping in new ways beyond scaring..errum rather alerting people to possible dangers. This is what he came up with!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41585262e6a1.jpg[/atsimg]

Tired of the Chemtrail or Contrail Debate?!

Screw it, let's take it to the deck baby!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c91f775c0a0f.jpg[/atsimg]

That's right, let the scoreboard decide which it is; frosty cool water or dangerous life draining chemicals!

So there you have it folks. I hope that got at least a chuckle in this murky madness we tend to swim in being a conspiracy board.

Hear any good conspiracy jokes lately!?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
You have seriously contributed to the quality of life of the members of this great....big....nation.

My gawd. (breathe) Thankyou (breathe). Dying of laughter. Great timing.
Ah Deagle, we are cut from the same cloth. I must....*click* the link....I think... lol! (srry, only I'll get that one...maybe...)

(double post to the bts humor section, please)

[edit on 6-3-2009 by HugmyRek]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
hah thank you

I didn't realize there was a humor section actually
I guess I could post it there too or this can be moved...whatever

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Bravo !!! Overall funny, but the Chemtrail one really got me ! I'd love to save them and send to a few "associates" - care to add new versions with ownership claims ?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
so wait is that doomsday disaster preparedness kit on the market yet or what

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Thank you

You can send them to whoever, my gallery is linked in my sig if they're interested in knowing who did them. I'm not planning on selling them or anything and neither should anyone who gets a hold of them are the only "rights" one has to contend with. They're all uploaded at my ATS Media place here: media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=list_photos&album _id=1638 too

-side note-

I sent all of them to David Wilcock and got a reply. He apparently thought they where very funny

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is the greatest!!!

I just got home from work and now I'm laughing my you know what off!!!

Thanks for the great images and chuckles!!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Thank you, the pleasure was mine
I'm glad you enjoyed them, it kind of looks like your avatar is laughing there too with the emotes lines up so strategically

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Brilliant! Chemtrail v contrail

Watch them shape shift before your very eyes

Thanks shakesbeer made me laugh! Your obviously in a good mood lately, your right to make fun of all this, its so crazy we can do nothing but laugh at it...however I sure would like one of those chemtrail protecting umbrellas

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
thank you very much and I'm glad they made you laugh MG

I actually have another line of products in mind that I might whip up using some other crowd favorites.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
i vote this thread for the

thread of the year awards

maybe even thread of the decade!

thanks, always got time for laughin!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Absolutely AMAZING!!!

SO funny! And so refreshing! Thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hah thank you very much you two. All of the support is motivating me to put on mad-marketing hat & drum up a few more conspiracy products

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer
thank you very much and I'm glad they made you laugh MG

I actually have another line of products in mind that I might whip up using some other crowd favorites.

oh go on shakesbeer, whip up your new line with other crowd favorites. I could do with the laugh.

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
My 2 cats are constantly conspiring against me, yet, I constantly scurry after their every whim, like 'June Cleaver', minus pearls and super-flair skirt. I believe this neurosis is called The Stockholm Syndrome. Every morning, beginning before 0500 hours, one radios to the other, "you meow loud, while I knock stuff down". The sleeping giant is provoked. The feline insurgency disperses. Evasive maneuvers. A tag team of comrades, declawed and fixed, by their own government, engages it at red dawn! I strategize, but the best laid plans of mice and men go awry. I employ shock and awe, via my non-lethal vocal chord-generated haarp-like sound waves. A temporary truce. Dissent subsides. But waits. I have been conditioned to be of service, though, regardless. It is precisely what --They-- want. My very own little furry Illuminatti.

I know, I know, I need to get out more.

new topics

top topics

join