It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drug warrants net 17 arrests in Oklahoma City, Lawton

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Drug warrants net 17 arrests in Oklahoma City, Lawton

www.youtube.com

Here on my home security cameras we have the jackbooted, Gestapo storm troopers of an Oklahoma county sheriff along with Oklahoma Bureau of Narcotics agents raiding my house. The only one home during this raid was my very ill 51 year old wife who was sleeping. They pounded on the door loudly for a couple of minutes until she was rudely awoken and able to answer the door. They charged through the door right past all 120 pounds her with no permission sought or given to search the premises with AR15 rifles at the ready, all SEVEN of the cops.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
newsok.com

[edit on 3/6/2009 by TheAvenger]

Mod Edit: Youtube is NOT a news site: Edited to reflect actual news headline: review this link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

[edit on 3/7/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here on my home security cameras we have the jackbooted, Gestapo storm troopers of an Oklahoma county sheriff along with Oklahoma State Bureau of Narcotics agents raiding my house. The only one home during this raid was my very ill 51 year old wife who was sleeping. They pounded on the door loudly for a couple of minutes until she was rudely awoken and able to answer the door. They charged through the door right past all 120 pounds her with no permission sought or given to search the premises with AR15 rifles at the ready, all SEVEN of the cops. It seems they were looking for our nephew who had gotten into a little trouble and was incarcerated in an Oklahoma Department of Corrections boot camp program back in November of 2008. They ran around room to room doing their macho cop gun pointing thing even after being told nephew was in jail. They left with a "sorry we woke you". So these officers raided my house for no reason at all. These cops should have checked first and known that our nephew was already their "guest" before invading our privacy. My nephew sold a few bags of weed to get in trouble he was in and has no history of violence. It takes a swat team-like response to try to arrest one small 20 year old kid who is already in state custody? Ridiculous. What we have here is a total police state where cops have absolute authority to terrorize and victimize innocent people. I am livid, and intend to raise Hell with the powers that be.

My wife was terrified by this event, armed jackboots charging in our home.
I think that we Americans have few rights left when these jackbooted paramilitary stormtroopers can raid our residences for no valid reason whatsoever. Obviously one hand has no clue what the other hand is doing. So a county judge signed an arrest warrant (I assume) for someone who has been in jail and a prison camp for months? State police etc. raid my home when the person sought is already in their custody for months? I can find him online in their system with a ten second search. Why can't they?

Such force used to try to apprehend a nonviolent 20 year old for a relatively minor charge? I don't think they had as much firepower available when they apprehended (executed) Bonnie and Clyde.

I put this security camera video together from three security cameras and posted it on YouTube. I also sent a link to my local newspaper and a local television station. I now post it here.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Instructions for the Breaking News Forums

[edit on 3/7/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Im sorry but the fringe right from Oklahoma couldnt give a damn about the constitution, this is just a stunt from them drawn on partisanship. The only time they give a damn about the constitution is liberals are in power. Heres something you should see.

Notable evolutionary biologist, author, and speaker Richard Dawkins was recently invited to speak on the campus of the University of Oklahoma as part of the school's celebration of Charles Darwin. However, Oklahoma lawmakers are working to silence Dawkins with the passage of House Bill 1015 (RTF), which reads in part: '... the University of Oklahoma ... has invited as a public speaker on campus, Richard Dawkins of Oxford University, whose published opinions, as represented in his 2006 book "The God Delusion," and public statements on the theory of evolution demonstrate an intolerance for cultural diversity and diversity of thinking and are views that are not shared and are not representative of the thinking of a majority of the citizens of Oklahoma ...

yro.slashdot.org.../03/06/1726211

Heres more...

NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES OF THE 1ST SESSION OF THE 52ND OKLAHOMA LEGISLATURE:

THAT the Oklahoma House of Representative strongly opposes the invitation to speak on the campus of the University of Oklahoma to Richard Dawkins of Oxford University, whose published statements on the theory of evolution and opinion about those who do not believe in the theory are contrary and offensive to the views and opinions of most citizens of Oklahoma...

They want to parade around the constitution over something like guns or what not yet when it comes to something they dont agree with, they dont give a damn about the constitutional rights of those who dont follow their values.

Bunch of hypocrites. Nothing more than partisanship bickering. Tell me where were these protestors during Bush? Where was this statewide outcry from Oklahoma during the acts of the last administration? Where is the outcry from Oklahomans when the same lawmakers who signed for a bill in recognition of ammendment 10 signed another bill forcing an individual from his right to freedom of speech.

Obviously the raid was a mistake but when theres something happening to somebody accross the ideological lines I dont hear a single thing regarding that. There are other unconstitutional matters yet all the right fringe give a damn about is going on about the newly elected government.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

I really hope you bring these monsters to court. This is insane. Oh, would I love to see this as a story on the news. Of course, the MSM will have nothing to do with it. Someone has to stick it to them!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Take the resolution for what it is-- Their Congress is expressing their opinion, not creating an law-- Even if that is passed, which there is no indication it has been, it has no real effect on anyone and hence doesn't violate the Constitution even if it may violate you're belief that anyone who disagrees with you is pissing on the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Why do Americans assume they have any rights at all?! Your "Freedom" is an ever changing phenomenon. It just so happens that freedom is low man on the totem pole at this time. What to do?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente

I really hope you bring these monsters to court. This is insane. Oh, would I love to see this as a story on the news. Of course, the MSM will have nothing to do with it. Someone has to stick it to them!

Believe it or not, one of my attorneys told me that I have no legal recourse against these police officers. Sure, he said I can sue them, but I will lose and it will only be a waste of my money. I guess being too stupid to check whether someone may already be in custody is a forgiveable cop crime in a judge's biased eyes.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Well after watching the video, and mind you I don't mean to offend you, but those 7 guys are very lucky they were only up against your wife. The way they meander around staring at their clipboards and talking on cell phones, set up a perimeter (which looked more like sneaking off to take a whiz more than anything)...

I'd say 2 (maybe 3 for insurance) hardcore criminals could have wiped all seven out with little trouble at all. Especially if they had a tunnel system to a neighbor's yard.

They might have had the firepower for Bonnie and Clyde but would have been hard pressed to take down a boy scout troop doing target shooting as a part of gun safety.

I do agree with you that they should have had their facts straight before going on what looked like a pantie raid, but I think jack-booted is exaggerating unless they were pulling the hardcore cop routine to frighten your wife while inside.

Edit to add: The lawyer thinks you have nothing. Drop a filing fee for a civil case of professional incompetence, waste of public funding and trespassing. Ask for an official reprimand to be placed in their records including the judge that granted the warrant and written apology from all involved as well as the shift supervisor and/or duty officer and the head of agencies involved.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Armed Criminal thugs too stupid to do any serious research about their target, but in a hurry to storm your home. Had they accidentally killed the little lady it would of been deemed a justifiable homicide as they were looking for a known contraband flower trafficker and we all know that anyone offering one of God's flowers must be tied and flogged.

Scary stupid people are these pigs and if you let them step on your rights without giving them some pain back they will do it again and again.

Find out every department that was involved and file damage claims against the city, county & state or whom ever they work for. Find an Attorney that understands civil rights violations and sue the crap out of them all.

It doesn't matter whether you can win in court or not - the act of dragging them into court wastes their time & money as they have to pay attorneys regardless whether they're on payroll or retainer. It still cost them money - when you take their money - they hurt and their bosses pressure them not to do things that cost them money.

Remember you have anywhere from 90 days to 3 years to take legal actions get started right away.

Lets stop the dirty war on God's Creation and put these pigs on the unemployment line so they can go back to cleaning toilets in my office where the mindless robotic retards belong.

BTW - you might want to check your dates as your post states that your nephew was in trouble in November 2008 yet the raid was in March of 08.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sue the bastards!!! This is outrageous. I can't say I am surprised. The cops and the government can frigin do what the hell they want. Look at the mess we are in at this time...The whole world is falling apart. What the heck can we do? It's crazy!

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I hate to admit this......I am into shoes, but I have no real idea what type of footwear a jackboot is......and I watched this 2 times CLOSELY to gander at the shoes these guys are sporting. I saw MOSTLY white athletic type shoes and a couple pairs of black above the ankle high Doc Marten type boots......
This thread is screaming about JACKBOOTS so I wanted to see exactly what they are, and after watching this twice I am none the wiser.

Im sorry this happened to you....its sort of shame your nephew didn't kill someone, as it seems cops never go after murderers as hardcore & intensive as they do weed dealers.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I call BS on the no permission part. Look at 1:22 of the video, that looks like it could be a search warrant. If so, which I believe it is, then they don't need the permission of your "ill" wife to search the house. If it was an illegal raid then I doubt they would be carrying around paperwork.

Yep its a search warrant. At 3:44 the guy gives whoever answered the door the papers and then walked in. No one bulled over anyone.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by jd140]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The 'sworn oath' or affidavit alone should be revised in our Constitution. The judges are brainless rubber stamps for the police when presented with a warrant based solely on sworn testimony. We should make the person who swears out the oath for a warrant liable in a civil court if they get it wrong and/or a criminal penalty. There are plenty of other professions were if you do such a lousy job you can get sued. Doctors come to mind right away. When they make a mistake, even a correctable one, they can get sued. Since cops hold so much power, why do we hold them to no standards whatsoever? If we make these people personally responsible for their actions then maybe they will get their facts straight before wasting taxpayer money, damaging property, possibly seizing property wrongfully and generally causing mayhem.

To the poster who asked about jackboots. They are the type motorcycle cops wear. I believe the term originally was used to describe the 'Brown Shirts' in Hitlers' Germany because they marched around and terrorized wearing those type of boots.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Nazi Stormtroopers more like it.
I would have loved to see someone pop them a new A-hole right between the eyes.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Well, that's just fine they have a warrant. They had the time to do that but not their research.

OP: I don't mean to get too personal but I have come not to trust a lot of people at face value anymore. Is it possible we could have the name of your nephew to confirm your story? I apologize for asking but lately the truth is even harder to find than the money we gave the banks or Madoff.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I will provide it in a PM only. I hope that is satisfactory. I do not want his name made public. PM me an email address and I will send you the official Oklahoma Department of Corrections rap sheet on him and/or provide you with the official URL to search it yourself. I do not post fraudulent claims.

[edit on 3/7/2009 by TheAvenger]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

No search warrant was presented or even asked for. They bullied their way in and did what they did. They did not leave as much as a business card, much less a search warrant. It was 3:50 on the video before they even "gained" entrance. My attorney says they can can do so if they had an arrest warrant at my address. I am not claiming an illegal search; I am claiming cop stupidity in looking to arrest someone they have had for months and totally unnecessary terror tactics against an innocent citizen.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GTORick
reply to post by jd140

Well, that's just fine they have a warrant. They had the time to do that but not their research.

OP: I don't mean to get too personal but I have come not to trust a lot of people at face value anymore. Is it possible we could have the name of your nephew to confirm your story? I apologize for asking but lately the truth is even harder to find than the money we gave the banks or Madoff.

Whos to say the rest of the story isnt BS? I caught him in two lies.

1. They did not have permission to enter.
They had a warrant- permisson granted

2. They charged through the door.
They handed the warrent off and actually turned to their side to enter so has not to bump whoever t is in the door.

I will watch the rest and post more lies if needed. I would let one lie go, but 2 is to many.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I'm very sorry, Avenger. Flag & Stars for you, and all above.

The cops are getting outta hand in their zeal to persue people associated with a natural plant, because of fed prohibition of it. I have experienced a similar event with jackbooted au6th6or6ities, so I know EXACTLY how it feels to have your/my Constitutional rights violated!

There is no recourse. You could sue, but they're all in it together at most local/county levels of court, and will dismiss/throw out any & all cases against themselves. Best to just upgrade that video surveillance system you have with sound recording also, maybe next time they trip-up with what they say, and could have a lot better case. You being a former ASA, you know much better than me, about that stuff!

What they've done is an injustice to you, and you're feeling it. What they've also done, is given you extremely valuable intel about their ops in a Sun Tzu sort of way. . ."if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain". . .

Hang in there friend, these ain't the 'cong; they're much worse!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
reply to post by jd140

No search warrant was presented or even asked for. They bullied their way in and did what they did. They did not leave as much as a business card, much less a search warrant. My attorney says they can can do so if they had an arrest warrant at my address. I am not claiming an illegal search; I am claiming cop stupidity in looking to arrest someone they have had for months and totally unnecessary terror tactics against an innocent citizen.

I'm not seeing any bullying in that video. I saw a warrent handed off and them entering and then leaving. You are over exagerratting and that leads me to believe you are lying about the rest of the story.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join