It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Animal Lovers: Show Pictures of Your Pets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Hi

Please forgive me if someone has already posted this topic.

I thought it would be great if people would like to show any pictures of their pets they have at home and perhaps share some funny stories.

I am especially a cat lover so here are some pictures of my boys, Tom Tom and Blackie Blu Blu.

Another picture of Blackie Blu Blu:

Another picture of Tom Tom:

Tom Tom: What's That?

I know... Please don't laugh at their names... they really suit them...

MW31

P.S. I think we should have an animal discussion forum... I had no idea where to place this! So it ended up in general chit chat.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Just a short funny story about my cats. They love to steal other peoples soft toys. I have no idea where they come from. But they just bring them home. Usually small ones. But on the odd occasion medium sized ones.

I had another cat called Rusty, he got run over about 2 years ago. He loved to steal peoples socks. Sometimes he would bring one sock home, then he would bring the other same sock home (a pair) the next day. Bless his heart!

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Well I got a cat to help out in the lab, you know to take the load off a bit. But it just hasn't been working out. I try to provide a motivating work environment and some incentives but so far its a no win situation. I don't know what to do.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

P.S. I think we should have an animal discussion forum... I had no idea where to place this! So it ended up in general chit chat.

Not a bad idea. ATS is missing an animal/nature section. There are lots of alternative subjects related to animals.

I think this would be as good a place as any for a main pet thread if you're up for it.

I have 4 cats (don't tell my landlord).

Edit for typo....twice.
[edit on 8-3-2009 by dainoyfb]

[edit on 8-3-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
great thread here are some pics of my bundle of joy she is with my folks at the moment. she is a english mastiff cross boxer.

as you can tell we used to dress her up just to take the piss and she loves the attention.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have a short vid of my cat Maximus.

He's a pure Persian and has a tonne of personality:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Your dog and mine could almost be twins. Mine's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier crossed with something. I've often suspected boxer, but as he's a rescue dog I've no way of finding out.

I wanted to post some pictures here, but since ATS changed their system and I got a different computer, I can't work it out.

I'll try this link. I've already posted this on Bodrul's 'Yay, Snow' thread. You can get a better look at him if you use the slideshow.

s370.photobucket.com...

[edit on 8-3-2009 by berenike]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's a few of the biggest puppy you will ever see.

Aeromuss he is an American Pit mix

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Monty the cat... who prefers the taste of human flesh (especially the back of your legs when you least expect it).

Right click -> View Image to get them full size.

I have a Budgerigar too called Aussie (green and gold, geddit
) but I've got no photos of him at the moment. I'll check back later.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

lol maybe they were separated at birth. thats a handsome looking dog, they could have been play buddies if my dog didnt hate all other dogs with a passion. she thinks she is human. lol

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

You need to sack that cat! He is soooo lazy! and oh so cute

That's what you get for hiring a cat to do the work!

MW31

[edit on 9-3-2009 by misswanderer31]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
media.abovetopsecret.com...

lil feller and Monkey singin up a storm to some fine harmonica music.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

I have four cats toooooo...

This is Sassy Girl, she is the she devil of all female cats, she bites and scratches me and hisses... and pretty much hates my guts...

She is pregnant here with Tom Tom and Blackie Blu Blu... She ended up having 5 but I gave three away...

This is Henry...

He whines a lot and eats all the food...

He lovesssssssss tuna.

MW31

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Ohhh the poor wee sausage... She is really cute... And I think she suits wearing caps....

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Haha he's so cute... my cats love to chase rolled up balls of paper or tin foil. They love it even better then bought cat toys... They even like playing with the sink plug (I can never find it) or the plastic lids off water bottles or mousse/hairspray..

But their favourite is ping pong balls... cuz they go really fast...

MW31

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

Your cat is beautiful. I used to have a silver tabby cat. Her name was Jesse aka Skitty. She used to jump at any sound... a real scaredy cat...

Here is a picture of her....

She was highly intelligent.

RIP Skitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW31

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

heh yeah my ex used to dress her up in all sorts of gear and she loves the attention so she just sits there and allows it.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by misswanderer31

Sassy Girl is a really good looking cat. No wonder Tom Tom and Blackie Blu Blu are fine cats.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Fighters, Wolverine and kitty cats...hmmm. I don't know what I find more fascinating, the topics here or the small glimpses I get into the lives of some of the ATS regulars.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That is the most cutest thing I have ever heard!!!!

The great thing about it is that they are both sharply in tune

MW31

[edit on 9-3-2009 by misswanderer31] - typo's

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join