It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TheRandom1
Well guys, I have'nt read everyones posts, but I thought I'd give a few tips on how to not contract the flu, or fight the flu through natural ways.
1. Take Vitamin C Tablets, or eat Fresh Fruits (there are some really tasty tablets, they really taste good), I think we all know that C helps your immune system.
2. Take Zinc, Zinc helps fight viruses, I take it any time someone around me is sick, I never get what they have.
3. Take some Night Time TheraFlu, that is if you have the flu already, I take that stuff when I get rally bad sinus infections, helps cry up my sinuses so I can breathe easier, plus it makes me really sleepy, so it's easier for me to get some much needed rest.
4. Drink LOTS of water, you should drink lots of water whether you're sick or not, 8 glasses a day wont do it for some folks, me, I have to drink around a gallon a day, to find out how much you should drink, take your weight divide it in half and that is how many ounces you need to drink (example: (200lbs/2= 100)= ounces of water to drink daily). One extra step in defense is to check your water's pH level, if it has a pH level of 7.5-12, it's good, it means it is alkaline, if it's below that, don't drink it, drink some distilled water instead, freshly distilled water if available.
5. EAT FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES! You need to do this to turn your body's pH level to alkaline, fresh fruits and vegetables are the only thing that turns your body's pH level to alkaline, meats and cooked foods turn it to acid. Why do you want an alkaline pH level and not an acidic one? Simple, viruses thrive off of acids, an alkaline body will starve them off fast, they will have nothing to feed off of and they will die.
Hope everyone stays safe and doesn't get sick.
Originally posted by kyred
Really, I have been hearing all this stuff since I was born in 1953 and it hasn't happened yet. Convince me. I want to believe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to believe.
Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So your telling me the government is going to walk around with millions of injections killing people?
after the first 1000 drop dead, dont you think the rest will realise whats going on?
Originally posted by Viral
reply to post by Northern Raider
Mercury can pass through the blood barrier surrounding your brain and attach directly to the brain cells. Why? Because it is not part of our diet and so we haven't adapted to include it in our metabolic processes. Once mercury enters your system, it does not leave. It permanently binds to the tubulin molecules in your brain cells and separates them from the microtubules, which form the structure of cells. Mercury denudes your brain cells.
After 20 years of research, you honestly have not learned about this? I am guessing you are either 20 years old, and have not really researched that long, or you have been looking at poor resources. I suggest you research more before you start throwing ad hominems around, putz.