It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Even I, cant bring myself to belive things like this.

To believe that this level of manipulation can take place in this day and age of the internet, mass scale media and information gathering/passing, is truly to deny ignorance.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well guys, I have'nt read everyones posts, but I thought I'd give a few tips on how to not contract the flu, or fight the flu through natural ways.

1. Take Vitamin C Tablets, or eat Fresh Fruits (there are some really tasty tablets, they really taste good), I think we all know that C helps your immune system.

2. Take Zinc, Zinc helps fight viruses, I take it any time someone around me is sick, I never get what they have.

3. Take some Night Time TheraFlu, that is if you have the flu already, I take that stuff when I get rally bad sinus infections, helps cry up my sinuses so I can breathe easier, plus it makes me really sleepy, so it's easier for me to get some much needed rest.

4. Drink LOTS of water, you should drink lots of water whether you're sick or not, 8 glasses a day wont do it for some folks, me, I have to drink around a gallon a day, to find out how much you should drink, take your weight divide it in half and that is how many ounces you need to drink (example: (200lbs/2= 100)= ounces of water to drink daily). One extra step in defense is to check your water's pH level, if it has a pH level of 7.5-12, it's good, it means it is alkaline, if it's below that, don't drink it, drink some distilled water instead, freshly distilled water if available.

5. EAT FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES! You need to do this to turn your body's pH level to alkaline, fresh fruits and vegetables are the only thing that turns your body's pH level to alkaline, meats and cooked foods turn it to acid. Why do you want an alkaline pH level and not an acidic one? Simple, viruses thrive off of acids, an alkaline body will starve them off fast, they will have nothing to feed off of and they will die.

Hope everyone stays safe and doesn't get sick.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
almost like suicidal people would be more succesful if they didnt tell anyone, and hid whenthey acted. i still believe it could be attempted, but since its national news now i doubt it highly

I believe to suicidal do that because they want to feel that someones cares enough to stop them..

This is true they have been preparing us while warning us,, but maybe it is the same..
All this stuff is brought to our attention. Some crazy,& some crazy with truth...
But it is all here,,,because some one want to see who cares...
Cares enough to stand with our brothers and sisters and say ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
AND ISN'T IT ENOUGH
FDA does not do it's job...
WE have people addicted to Gov't drugs that are killing them.
China and their lead and all the rest.
The food supply UNDER their control is not being watch and we are suffering..So what's up???
So much Is messed up....
I say enough ,,, But just me is not loud enough..

We need the world to roar for freedom!!!!
As it is starting to do...

Peace & LOVE

[edit on 6-3-2009 by WwUdNoW]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wheuu! Looks like this is yesterdays news now...

No further speculation necessary, they must have it under control for us and are doing their best to make it right.

I love how we are so protected in todays world and how easy it is to let go of the real threats that lurk just around the corner for more enjoyable subjects.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

archivist, could you please see if anything was around from this story back in 96? and by saying 13 year old news i maean it isnt as imminent as first stated by the op. i did come back and say im still scared, and could very well happen. or did you just mean its yesterdays news cuz its after midnight???

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ya know, since I didn't get to read all the posts, could someone tell me if this is new news, old news, real or fake?

I know it came from AJ, so I give it a little credence, he did predict 9/11 after all.

-Lahara

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think Alex Jones needs a new extension to is Patio; after all these years of saying they are going to arrest him, I'm still waiting.

Buy his DVD so he can afford the more expensive patio awning.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I hardly believe much of anything emanating from "InfoWars", or Alex Jones for that matter.

As for the Vaccine, you are better off receiving a Flu Vaccine this year, especially seeing how virulent both Strain A and B have been so far this Season.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandom1
Well guys, I have'nt read everyones posts, but I thought I'd give a few tips on how to not contract the flu, or fight the flu through natural ways.

1. Take Vitamin C Tablets, or eat Fresh Fruits (there are some really tasty tablets, they really taste good), I think we all know that C helps your immune system.

2. Take Zinc, Zinc helps fight viruses, I take it any time someone around me is sick, I never get what they have.

3. Take some Night Time TheraFlu, that is if you have the flu already, I take that stuff when I get rally bad sinus infections, helps cry up my sinuses so I can breathe easier, plus it makes me really sleepy, so it's easier for me to get some much needed rest.

4. Drink LOTS of water, you should drink lots of water whether you're sick or not, 8 glasses a day wont do it for some folks, me, I have to drink around a gallon a day, to find out how much you should drink, take your weight divide it in half and that is how many ounces you need to drink (example: (200lbs/2= 100)= ounces of water to drink daily). One extra step in defense is to check your water's pH level, if it has a pH level of 7.5-12, it's good, it means it is alkaline, if it's below that, don't drink it, drink some distilled water instead, freshly distilled water if available.

5. EAT FRESH FRUITS AND VEGETABLES! You need to do this to turn your body's pH level to alkaline, fresh fruits and vegetables are the only thing that turns your body's pH level to alkaline, meats and cooked foods turn it to acid. Why do you want an alkaline pH level and not an acidic one? Simple, viruses thrive off of acids, an alkaline body will starve them off fast, they will have nothing to feed off of and they will die.

Hope everyone stays safe and doesn't get sick.

-Lahara

ALL Great Advice

That TheraFlu is a real lifesaver. I remember the one time I actually went a season without receiving the vaccine in time, and I contracted the Flu within a week of the shot (The Shot takes 1 to 2 Weeks to be fully effective). I had never been so ill in my entire life, with a constant Fever for between 1 and 2 Weeks. Low and Behold, TheraFlu is the ONE thing which truly helped me out, and allowed for me to finally partake in some solid Sleep. The Night Time TheraFlu Hot Drink Mix is the BEST.

NOW, as far as the Vaccine goes, I typically get mine Every Year, as does much of my family (Some of them work in Fields where you truly need it). So as far as anyone telling me that a Vaccine is unnecessary, I completely disagree. The only reason I have not received one for quite some time now, is due to the fact that my current situation does not have me residing everyday in crowded environments, which was the case when I was in school. I still plan on getting a Vaccine however.

BTW, as far as the Water issue goes, you have to be careful with that. I drank a serious amount on an almost religious basis everyday last Summer (2008). However, such is not safe in the long run, as it can lead towards a serious dilution of the Electrolytes within your body. This is a condition known as Hyponatremia, and it can lead towards Death. I personally found out as well, that the more Water I drank, the more I tended to need. YES, drinking plenty of H20 is a GOOD thing, just do not overdo it.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Really, I have been hearing all this stuff since I was born in 1953 and it hasn't happened yet. Convince me. I want to believe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to believe.

I was born in 1949 and I've seen it happening for years and years.

Why do you think autism is up 500 fold in the USA in the past 30 years?

Why do you think two enormous twin towers suddenly decided to fall down? It certainly wasn't because they were hit by planes.

Why do you think Cheney took his great Halliburton offshore... like a rat jumping off a sinking ship?

Why do you think Obama has not and will not produce a birth certificate?

Why do you think Obama has appointed a bunch of Bush people, like Geithner?

If you've been around since 1953 and "it hasn't happened yet", I respectfully suggest you pull your head out of your arse and take a closer look around. Pay attention!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
So your telling me the government is going to walk around with millions of injections killing people?

after the first 1000 drop dead, dont you think the rest will realise whats going on?

Yes, that's what he's telling you. They've already injected millions of children, probably even you with vaccines that contain mercury. It's in the form of a compound called Thimerisol which is supposedly to act as a preservative to make the vaccine last longer on the shelf. But what it's really for is to cause autism. Did you know that autism in the USA is up 500 fold in the last 30 years because of mercury in the vaccines? Well if you didn't know, you know it now.

You're probably a nice person, but you're also an idiot. A nice idiot. Have you ever thought that just maybe they'd inject 30 million people with a vaccine over the course of a year, but it might take 2 years for it to kill those people? It won't be a case of "the first 1000 drop dead".

How old are you? 6?

It's time for you to wake up man. You're living in a dream world if you think this can't happen. It's already happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Does that also have maybe something to do wiht the missing vials of Plague from Fort Detreick, MD where the Anthrax was traced back? Sounds like maybe somebody could be up to something, KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN PEOPLE!

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Honest to god, if something like this ever happened, I would become my own vigilante. I'm sure a massive guerrilla insurgency would form in retaliation to take down these bastards.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by cognoscente]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yes, that's what he's telling you. They've already injected millions of children, probably even you with vaccines that contain mercury. It's in the form of a compound called Thimerisol which is supposedly to act as a preservative to make the vaccine last longer on the shelf. But what it's really for is to cause autism. Did you know that autism in the USA is up 500 fold in the last 30 years because of mercury in the vaccines? Well if you didn't know, you know it now.

You're probably a nice person, but you're also an idiot. A nice idiot. Have you ever thought that just maybe they'd inject 30 million people with a vaccine over the course of a year, but it might take 2 years for it to kill those people? It won't be a case of "the first 1000 drop dead".

How old are you? 6?

It's time for you to wake up man. You're living in a dream world if you think this can't happen. It's already happening.

How old are you 5? or do you just have the IQ of a five year old, Mercury has been safely used as a preservative for innoculation for generations right across the world , but because there was a few uncertaintys about its effectiveness most nations stopped using it, I think only the US and a couple of other nations use it these days, mercury was as still is used in many countries safely as part of dental amalgam used to make fillings.

Mercury has not in any form been associated with triggering autism, I know cos my brother has it and I have been looking into it for 20 years. The massive increase in autism has more correctly been attributed to the MMR vacine ( measles, mumps and Rubella) IE dumping THREE or more different strains of infection in one go into under developed immune systems is doing something to a few children that causes autism to develop. In a few cases the measles germs have been found to have gotten into the childrens digestive system and it is suspect that if it can get into the gut it could get into other parts of the body and cause damage leading to Autism. it has nothing to do with mercury.

If you think any company or body is deliberatly trying to cause autism you are a complete fool.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
AVOID ALL VACCINATIONS

FIRST ATTEMPTS TO WIPE A LARGE NUMBER OF US OUT WERE THWARTED - MORE WILL FOLLOW

Reports have been released which claim that Illinois company Baxter Vaccines manufactured a large batch of Flu vaccines (H3N2), in a laboratory in Austria, for shipment to eighteen countries.

The National Microbiology Laboratory in Canada discovered that all the flu vaccines contained Deadly Live Avian Bird Flu H5N1 (the human form of avian flu with a 60% kill rate).

Singularly, H5N1 is not air born and therefore, spread can be contained, however when mixed with the H3N2 flu virus (contained in small quantities within the vaccine) the spread would be air-born and therefore highly contagious and deadly.

If the vaccines had not been checked, there is no doubt that Baxter Vaccines would have caused a deadly worldwide pandemic.

Many questions are being raised as to how this situation could have arisen "accidentally" in a laboratory that followed strict protocols to prevent cross contamination.

SPREAD THE WORD !!!!!!!!!

SOURCES

H5N1 Avian Flu found in vaccines being shipped world wide

www.naturalnews.com...

www.google.com...

Report suggesting that Live Avian Flu could not have been put into H3N2 flu vaccines accidentally

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRandom1

Thanks for the health tips. I will listen.

This thread truly scares the crap out of me.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Northern Raider

Mercury can pass through the blood barrier surrounding your brain and attach directly to the brain cells. Why? Because it is not part of our diet and so we haven't adapted to include it in our metabolic processes. Once mercury enters your system, it does not leave. It permanently binds to the tubulin molecules in your brain cells and separates them from the microtubules, which form the structure of cells. Mercury denudes your brain cells.

After 20 years of research, you honestly have not learned about this? I am guessing you are either 20 years old, and have not really researched that long, or you have been looking at poor resources. I suggest you research more before you start throwing ad hominems around, putz.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viral
reply to post by Northern Raider

Mercury can pass through the blood barrier surrounding your brain and attach directly to the brain cells. Why? Because it is not part of our diet and so we haven't adapted to include it in our metabolic processes. Once mercury enters your system, it does not leave. It permanently binds to the tubulin molecules in your brain cells and separates them from the microtubules, which form the structure of cells. Mercury denudes your brain cells.

After 20 years of research, you honestly have not learned about this? I am guessing you are either 20 years old, and have not really researched that long, or you have been looking at poor resources. I suggest you research more before you start throwing ad hominems around, putz.

Mercury can indeed pass into the nervous system as was proven by the felters in London who made felt for bowler hats, IE Mad Hatters, but it does not CAUSE Autism as he stated,He made a completely wrong statement as fact when indeed he was well off the mark. Also mercury is pefectly safe when used in an amalgum, such as has been used in dentistry for over 100 years with few if any problems. He mouthed off at another person like an AH when he was completely wrong, I suggest you go back to school for a while.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by Northern Raider]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i dont meen to sound weird just that i have weird dreams about stuff like this, and they seem so real, to back up what im saying somtimes i have dreams and it has happend later either 1 week 1 month or a year n so on
this is gna happen soon beccause we r over populated, also they will have a cure but they will only sell it for money.

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
they will leave things like this (expect the unexpected),
they will let the cat out of the bag eventually.
they will do it and bury us and use us as feul so that mankind can live on.

also if you havent already play this game pandemic 1 then pandemic 2

i completed this quickly just by leaving it on for abt 40 mins then buy every possible flu then it will spread quicker than you think.

this is whats probably gna happen.

[edit on 7-3-2009 by deano09]

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join