It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I'd like to add that Jones has been spot on with her forcasts, calling the current economic situation we all face 10 years ago, to name just one example. Does this not garner him any credibility to his critics?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It is illogical. Why kill those who produce food, build cars, treat the sick, maintain the security of the country, etc.? You think they don't want to eat? Or drive? Or get well? Or die in a gunfight with an alien? Why reduce the number of people? It would cost taxes, income, tribute, whatever to those in charge. You wouldn't be smart to eliminate those who send you their money, right? You don't get rich eliminating those who send you money. And, if it were for the sake of the environment, who's going to clean up the mess that's left?

This is what is clinically called paranoia. See it for what it is. It is created, in large part, by the media constantly putting murders, rapes, kidnappings, and so on in your face all day every day. Turn off the tv. Take a break. Get some fresh air. The world is not coming to an end yet.

On the other hand, if you are an atheist, I could understand. You have no hope. No one is there to save you after death. No one is there to love you after death. Life will end at death, you think, and you are desperate to extend your life.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Jim-

First off, I resent you diagnosing me with mental illness. I can assure you my views are based entirely on the words and writings of those who control the worlds resources and populations.

Pretend you and I and a hundred others live on an island together, completely isolated besides the odd boatman who arrives bringing tales of life on other islands. Psycology states that 5% of the population is phycopathic, in essence meaning they cannot empathize with others. Suppose you and I are 2 of those 5.

Pretend, as you will have to, as I'm assuming you and I aren't insane, that we desie control above all things, as we realize that if we are discovered to be the lunatics we are, we will lose all sway within the colony. Our survival depends upon the trust of our fellow island dwellers. But we know from the stories of other islands that our kind is eventually found out and overthrown. You and I obviously must never let this happen, so we go about singlemindedly forming a plan to control our fellows, forever. Since we are few, we know we cannot accomplish this through force, so you and I set about our plan slowly and secretly in a way that does not arrouse the suspicions of our fellow islanders, who we secretly dispise, and openly immitate.

We calculate that to sustain our basic functions we only need a fraction of the current islanders, say 5 of them to farm and another 5 to serve as labourers. We realize that the remaining 85, through their hard work and community, are growing in power and recourcefulness, and could one day grow wise to our scemes of domination, to our true nature.

These 85 make wonderful things! They share the common sentiment of freedom and don't seek to step on eachother for personal gain, at least not to the point of irradication. They run the infastucture of the island, they make the huts, they produce the arts, they craft the shiney seashell necklaces. In their recourcefulness lies the threat to you and I as their controllers - tales from other islands tell us that when these people realize their own power, controllers are helpless to restrain their seeded desire for self rule.

How do we stop this problem? How do you and I retain control on this little island of ours for all time? The answer is simple: eliminate the threat, illiminate all of those who are unnecessary to our functions. 10 of them produce all the essentials of our lives, the rest are expendable. They may produce fine houses and reed skirts, but what use are these things to us if there is no one to inhabit them? What use are these things to us if we are overthrown?

So the thrust of our will is directed towards eliminating the threat, ie the masses, or those who could challenge us. All things next to this are secondary. How would be accomplish this?

Well, you and I wouldn't, as we wouldn't have the means to kill them all before they resisted and took us out first.

But, the worlds elite of today do. Our analogs have created the technology to finally achive our great goal of total control, something you and I on our tiny island could only dream of due to our stone age recources.

The elite, as exposed by the Baxter debacle, now have within their grasp the means to dispose of 80+% of the 'useless eaters'. The cities and infastructure, the money, the factories can rot, as these things were just a means of producing the infastructer needed to allow them (the people) to finally enslave themselves. Through their ingenuity they have created devices that can literally destroy free humanity and leave in the ruins a subclass of servants, or slaves, to carry out the basic tasks set forth by the masters. What use do we have for massive infastructure when most of the people who rely on it are dead? What use do we have for economy when slaves do what is told of them?

When you and I on our island have 15 slaves that provide for us instead of 95, are we not closer to our goal of complete control?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
by theory those numbers work out marginally, for instance if your the captain of this vile plot, and your island suddenly reduces its population, which i might add does not include a warrior creed, goes from a hundred people down to roughly eleven. Ok if there were other islands that found out about this or knew this they would easily be able to over throw and kill eleven people. You reduce our population to one tenth of what it was, we are all going to get invaded, enslaved and murdered.
We need a large populus to provide the most important job of all, fight others off, provide a deterent to invasion. Unless you can see a way around this, your theory doesnt hold water in a world that is full of people watching every minute of every hour to commit an invasion to take your resources and kill you. If another island wanted to conquer, maybe they would present a plan to eradicate everyone on your island.

eugenics , or population control is best performed by administive procedure, such as the chinese only one child law. Disagree if you want, but killing your own people would be killing yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ok in hindsight i just figured out your right, if you kill off most of our people it wouldnt matter if new people were coming in, they would have our houses to live in, everything we had, and they could serve the new leadership without crying for freedom knowing what happened to the last group of people.

its a crap shoot. I know people are evil sometimes, and people die in wars, but the power of the good people will always provail over the bad for a couple of reasons

one , bad people tend to be lazy and unproductive, that is why they are bad, because they are unproductive and turn to crime to make easy money or gain power.

two, usually a few good men can take care of a few hundred bad ones, as being bad usually involves stupidity, and did i mention laziness? Maybe the bad people will be to lazy to fight for their lives.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
control is

holding sand in your hand with just the right pressure so that it doesn't fall out through your fingers
you squeeze too hard and it all falls out.

one more thought , what about natural immunity that takes place from chaos theory, not all the people you want dead will die, they will of course resort to a different method of returning the favor when truth comes out.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by virgthevoice

It all comes from Monsanto. Monsanto is pushing their agenda to supply the world and control the farming in the US and abroad.

Guess who is Obama's head of the Department of Agriculture?

Gov. Tom Visilick from Iowa..

"He went further than that. In the year 2005, Vilsack championed a law in Iowa that’s been introduced all over the country, backed by Monsanto and the Farm Bureau. This law, this preemption law, as they’re called, basically takes away the right of municipalities or counties to regulate genetically engineered crops. Vilsack rammed this through, even though it’s extremely unpopular with not only consumers, but small farmers. Vilsack has repeated the myth of the biotech industry that genetically engineered crops can help feed the world, when in fact genetically engineered crops do not produce a higher yield. And he’s spoken about their environmental benefits, when the sum total of ten years of genetically engineered crops in the United States have increased the use of pesticides, not decreased them."

Link to source: i2.democracynow.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nwosigns

You make a very important point.
These are the folks we see are working "together" -
to make us sick and then make the drugs to heal us -
anyone can see it is a small group at the top -
all who stand to make loads of cash -

www.genengnews.com...

Is this a coincidence that all these folks are working together to HELP?

Twenty-five multinationals, including Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, Bayer, Schering-Plough, Baxter, Monsanto, AstraZeneca, and Genzyme, have chosen to locate R&D, manufacturing, and marketing and sales in Flanders. With the seat of the European Union (EU) in Brussels, the region is centrally located within the EU.

edit to add -

The real question is why are we so sick?
Where do all of these new strains of bacterial /viral
infections and illnesses come from?

[edit on 8-3-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So the question is do you stay and accept mandatory vaccinations with all of the other American prisoners, or do you have your visa and passport at ready?

Will you run to the woods and hide out and then make your way back into society after its over? Well if that is your plan think again, if there is a mandatory vaccination they will be looking for dissidents, and if you do not have your documentation, you will not be accepted back into society.

And if you leave the states, where do you think would be safe? Every country will be under the same plan of the NWO. It will be even more difficult for you to travel through foreign countries without your vaccination papers as the world will blame America for the outbreak and more than likely you would be shot on sight as someone attempting to pass the sickness to other countries.

I do not know what you plan to do, but it is not going to be an easy decission to make when the time comes.

Entire neighborhoods are going to be quarantined, and even if you do not get sick, you will not be allowed out. In 3rd world countries villages are burnt to the ground and you can bet that not a single camera is allowed to witness the horror.

The loose ends are being tied up right now to free soldiers duties to come to America and follow orders. If they are told "You go to that neighborhood and wipe out every man woman and child aswell as animal, they will comply because they have already been desensitized to murder their own people. They will think nothing of killing others.

In Sudan I believe it is, the president has ordered all foreign aid out of the country and are going to finish the Genocide in Dufar. It is happening now, and the World at large is turning their backs and allowing it to happen.

We are all in grave danger.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
After taking my eldest son for his fanal set of jabs on friday, i'm starting to get a little worried.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by backyard guru

I don't think we can necessarily equate being evil with being lazy or stupid; I think on the contrary the elite of this world have shown themselves to be highly motivated and wickedly cunning, which is why the are in control. As the excellent chess players they are, they are willing to make any and all sacrifices to achive their long awaited checkmate on free people/pawns like you and me.

The thing that terrifies phycos the most is being found out, for their true nature to be revealed to us normals. Which is why guys like Alex are out there screaming at the top of their lungs - maniacs really do run this! The fiends declare it openly in their own writings and think us too naive to ever catch on!

Were gonna win this thing in the end - we have to. But it's gonna take us good, sane folks waking up and realizing that not every human is born with the great spiritual gift you and I take for granted - empathy. Expose them for who they are and they lose all power.

If this system isn't totally insane, why has there been no prosecution brought to Baxter, the company that almost destroyed a large chunk of us?

But don't take my word for it, what do the elites have to say on the matter?

- “A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels,
would be ideal."
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine.

- “In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to
contribute something to solve overpopulation."
Prince Philip Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA), August, 1988.

- “I don't claim to have any special interest in natural history, but as a boy I was made
aware of the annual fluctuations in the number of game animals and the need to adjust the
'cull' to the size of the surplus population."
Preface to Down to Earth by HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, 1988, p.8.

- “Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years
politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that
the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is
informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become
thinkable."
Sir Julian Huxley, first Director General of UNESCO, 1946-1948

- 1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Geogia Guidestones

And you might wat to check out the infamous 'National Security Study Memorandum 200'. Depopulation is policy of the United States.

*shrug*

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
Alex Jones correctly predicted 9-11. Good on him. Apparently he had inside info.

Yes. He saw all the replays going on for months of bin Laden and his band of merrymen training, same clip played over and over ad nauseum on ALL THE TV STATIONS, and figured the NWO was programming the populace for a terror attack and would blame bin Laden. (that's how he knew bin Laden, not by insider information but by being tuned in to the enemy).

He knew it would be the towers because the first false flag on the towers had failed. He knew that was the target by connecting the dots.

He knew the government planned such an attack because they had written it in their PNAC papers that they needed a new Pearl Harbor to motiviate and mobilize the takeover of the Mideast.

Alex also reads their journals, "they" meaning the CFR, Trilaterals, and spies out the Bilderbergs. He has a lot of sources, and is linked up with Texe Marrs also who has a ton of sources.

Alex did not set a date on 9/11. He just knew they were planning a false flag in NYC on the towers SOON and were going to blame bin Laden. So he went public two months before and said, We know you are going to attack the towers and blame bin Laden to start a war. DON'T DO IT.

Since then he has done nothing but make prediction after prediction. Not a one of them has come to pass.

No, Alex is always right on the money. Always. When is he EVER wrong? His predictions are well in advance, even 10 years in advance. He's been predicting the deliberate global implosion of the economy, the North American Union, the militarization of the police. His film Endgame tells it all, as to the final goals and outcome we will see, IF we don't wake up and wake up others.

Texe Marrs makes predictions also, and his are also 10 years in advance or further back. Texe wrote one book in particular now coming true called "Days of Hunger, Days of Chaos," where he predicted the elite would gain control of the water and shut off water to the people, and also food, which is exactly what we see happening.

This won't work. Why? Because they wouldn't even think of doing it. Not a snowball's chance in hell. Reason being, they simply don't know how many people it would kill. Their attempts to curb it, once it began to spread, would be ineffectual. They would bring about their own demise.

They could well bring about their own demise, but they figure they have their bases covered. They figure they can go where it's safe, and that they have antidotes. But the Bible says oftentimes the wicked fall into their own pit they dig for others. It is amazing how their plots keep being exposed, like Baxter avian flu, like the stolen nukes from ND that ended up in Louisiana waylaid by General Mosely who heroically stopped their shipment (to Israel). Mosely was fired and his second in command recently "suicided." We have many unsung heroes in the military fighting a great battle now to save us, giving up their lives for us.

Marx used to write poetry of his ultimate dream to see the entire world destroyed, obliterated. Many Luciferians have similar dreams, and this is what's behind the CERN, HAARP, etc. Everything these people do is aimed at destroying life on earth. It is their way of giving God the finger. They are Satanists.

The Bible says, Those who hate God, love death. These people hang skulls up on the redwood trees in Bohemian Grove and worship Molech, a stone demanding living children be thrown alive in his belly to be burned alive. They put on aprons that have the jolly roger, among other death and occult symbols, painted on them, and parade around in solemnity. They are scary people in love with death. The Bible says, 'Woe to the earth for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, for he knows his time is short.' These people worship the devil, and they are doing his business. Satan's business, in case you didn't know, is to lie, kill and destroy.

I'm not saying that population reduction isn't a goal of these evil bastards, but they would not use an airborne virus to accomplish it. It is WAY TOO risky. There are much easier ways.

Just look at the chemtrails above us each and every day. They are ominous, demonstrating the in-your-face hubris of the NWO, that they do not care what we think, that they figure they are invincible to be hiring planes to fly and spray us down all over the world while we stare up helplessly. I know of not one place in the U.S. that does not have those infernal planes criss-crossing every single day, blocking out the sun, spraying barium and aluminum salts into the air (and other things including pathogens. It is something from a horror movie. The controlled media ignores it. We try to block it out of our minds, but it is a living horror, those things.

Hell, they could just take over and bomb the crap out of everyone, for one.
For two, they could put something in the water supply of certain areas (most likely, btw). Did you know that there is ONE WATER LINE that services ALL of Southern California? It is an engineering masterpiece. They pump water over the Sierra Nevadas and down into So. Cal. A nasty pathogen introduced at the lift-station would cause MASS CASUALTY that they could contain.
Much more likely than an airborne superbug.

They could and they probably will. They won't just do one thing. They are definitely out to kill most of us. The Georgia Guidestones has it carved in stone that they want a world population of 500 million. That means they have to kill 6 billion of us. A lot of people think this is lovely, to kill most of the people on the planet. I guess somehow they think they will be one of the 500 million spared. To kill that many people they will need war, famine, earthquakes, pestilence -- all of which are predicted in the Bible. These things are all going to be triggered deliberately by the Luciferian elite, the British Zionists and their henchmen, the 13 families of the Illuminati as Fritz Springmeier describes them. You should read his stuff online. Fritz is in prison now, framed by the feds to punish him for revealing this information.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
A point missed in the arguments so far is that many industrialized countries actually consider themselves underpopulated. An aging population and smaller families have resulted in diminished workforces who are contributing to the economy and paying taxes.

Sounds backwards, but most countries in Europe have to open their immigration to keep the prime labour force going any paying the retired seniors.

The US is one of the few advanced countries that have escaped this dichotomy. They still raise children in good numbers.

Up to a generation ago, most people married and had 2-4 kids on average. Now the replacement rate is negative, and people live much longer. A real Catch-22 in the system. The young have to work and contribute to maintain the old.

That's why General Motors and hundreds of other big companies are going broke. Generous pension plans and those people who by old actuarial tables were expected to die in their 70s are living into their 90s now.

If there is a planned bioattack, which I highly doubt, they'll want something that hits old people first. Oldtimers Disease?

Mike F

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

A point missed in the arguments so far is that many industrialized countries actually consider themselves underpopulated. An aging population and smaller families have resulted in diminished workforces who are contributing to the economy and paying taxes.

They are never going to run out of slaves to serve them. They are breeding their slaves just as we read in Brave New World. They grow them in the test tube, deliberately stunt them, dumb them down, so they will be happy in their slavery, and physically able to do only that for which they were bred. We know they are conducting breeding experiments underground and apparently have come up with their workforce, these small "grays" which are probably some kind of chimera mix of human, animal and bug.

The Zionist elite view us as vile enemies, subhuman, scum, the goy. They are racists. In their holy book the Talmud it says not to rescue us if we fall in a crevice or well, but to pull away the ladder, to let us drown if they hear us call for help. They hate us because they think they have special Fourth Reich genes, special DNA that means they are chosen by God to rule the world and kill the rest of us. They even managed to convince the Christian church of this by telling the church (through their Zionist agent Scofield, and Jesuit Lacunza (Jewish) who first dreamed up the imminent rapture doctrine) they would be raptured before the Fourth Reich comes into being, and that if they will bless the Jews that they too will be blessed. So a large number of dumped Christians, some of the most zealous, carry around Scofield's words in footnotes printed right next to God's words in their "study" Bibles. The pastors are indoctrinated in Jesuit controlled seminaries, and the Jesuits are Zionists too. The Jesuits and Talmudics are the same, Christ hating Satanists, occultics, also both followers of the Jewish Babylonian Cabala.

Google Video Link

The rabbis rule the Vatican also, and they are united in their mocking of Jesus. Catholicism is Judaism disguised as Christianity.

Not only do they already think they are ahead of us genetically and spiritually, but they believe we are holding back their evolution, that they will jump ahead in godlike abilities (per the X-men) if they can eliminate those of us "slow-vibrational" types, the ones not into the Talmud and Satanism, Cabalism (Freemasonry, witchcraft, Scientology Dianetics (worship of Diana). So they are methodically preparing to kill us -- stacking up our coffins, getting the camps ready, the military ready, the sprays, the vaccines, all of it.

Bottom line, it is Satan and his minions versus God and his servants. God's servants have been disabled by psy ops (lies and deceit and distraction, or imprisoned or killed).

The whole thing is a living nightmare. The Christians who are awake still don't care a whit about what's happening, and are just resigned to getting their heads chopped off or getting nuked, whatever, and figure they are showing faith by not caring, not trying to stop it, that it is somehow virtuous to do nothing, that it shows lack of faith in God to try to stand against the evil (Calvinist influence permeating the churches). Calvin was another Zionist racist, believing people were "chosen" by God irregardless of their will, similar to the Talmudic and other pagan beliefs.

In actuality, when the SHTF the Christians aren't going to like what's happening any more than the rest, probably less, because the Bible says judgment begins with the House of God. I'm a Christian and I just want to wake people up so we can stop them. We can stop them. It's just a matter of waking enough people up. I don't know how much is "enough," but there will be a critical mass where people will not only wake up but not be afraid to speak out.

[edit on 9-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
wow, I got to page 3 and got derailed. My train(of thought) went hurtling over the edge (of sanity). Seriously though, thank you for those awesome links (page 1).

Viruses and HIV not really existing and AIDS not existing; I am still trying to wrap my mind around that claim. I think some people are "hanging out" for the plagues from the book of Revelation, and then SOME of those are trying to MAKE them happen.... hmm Ink.

Edit to add: ""I don't know how much is "enough," but there will be a critical mass where people will not only wake up but not be afraid to speak out. ""
my punt is on 5%. 5% is critical mass, enough to push a given mass in a certain direction(apparently)

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Inkrinhuminge]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
ok, got to about 5 pages and got a bit bored. Dont know if anyone ha mentioned this already so apologise if already said.

Was in the shops about a week ago, and i glanced at the paper stand, Flu Jab to cure all Flu. Needless to say it was in the tabloid press, one for the working class/middle class... Daily Express... Middle class paper, working class can read it and not get confused... never really thought about it up until now. See what you make of these.

www.express.co.uk...
www.nhs.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The ATS Thread link was number 7 on google...

Simple... make the population know about this jab, talk about it for weeks and months, when it arrives, everyone flocks to take it because they know how good it would be. Queue a mass killing in the UK later on.

makes sense in away. Ok i cant substantiate it and that's just my opinion if it is true, but i'm staying the hell away from jabs. had waaay too many in my lifetime. But just thought i should let you all know.

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
To be honest, i cannot see this happening. This is not eugenics, its mass killing random people, eugenics is more of a "breeding plan" if you will. The improvement of man through erradicating the weaker ones, forcing natrual selection, bassicaly what hitler was trying to do. In his little mind, it was the jews, blacks, dissabled and gays that had the weaker human gene. How can they select who lives and dies with an avian desiese? Its impossible, also the ellite with their own vacines (they must have something to protect them if they are realy goin to go through with this one) have no way of knowing how long the vacine lasts. What if they virus mutates into a stronger strand? What will they do then?? Who will be there to help them create a new one?? If they are going to do eugenics, they will do it through water supply and food supply. If they want to do it quik, they will bomb certaine areas that are heavily populated with certain people through the act of war.

Trolloks; in reply to your post I quoted:

They've already done this through the water and food supply... Fluoridated water and hybridized foods. It lowers our immune system and makes us more susceptible to bacteria, disease and viruses.

And Hitler as feeble minded as he might seem, he was just a puppet of the people behind him. Goebbels, Himmler..etc. Plus, they were the first to use Fluoridated water to sedate their victims to make them more docile. (Fluoride is more toxic than lead).

If it's researched more, you'll realize that what we're surrounded by today is very similar to Germany 1938ish...

And, as your quote: "Their going to make it look like suicide. A gun shot or drug overdose. I know how these bastards think" ~ Hunter S. Thompson, on the the night before his death. A bomb would be too obvious

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Research Colloidal Silver...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
To be honest, I am skeptical.

For starters, if this was to go ahead, the US would be the LAST country to be hit, surely.
If they hit the US first and 80-90% of the US population was taken out then the army would be seriously cut down and the Welsh might take over!
No but really, they would have to cut the population in all other countries first, to make sure that the US as a stronghold is still secure. Once the other populations are too weak to attack the US then, maybe then, they will reduce the population of USA.

So ... at least you will be the last to be hit ...

posted on Mar, 11 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For those of you who don't believe there is a group, for lack of a better name NWO, that is manipulating the current economic problem, has cornered the seed supply, therefore the food supply and want to eliminate 80 percent of the population stop reading now.

For the rest of you a epidemic is the perfect way to eliminate the people and leave the infrastructure intact and this is there goal. its been stated many times and in many ways. If you believe this I urge you to purchase some MMS now. It kills all flu virus's. I have used it for this purpose and it totally eliminated all symptoms within 24 hrs. Its is inexpensive and one bottle lasts up to a years. 10-20 usd. I suspect that there current attempt being found out will give us a little more time to prepare, so please don't wait to buy some now. google MMS. sodium chlorite. Don't believe the disinformation you may read about it. I have used it and it works. Take care and good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join