It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones says Bioattack Coming, Do NOT Let anybody give you ANY SHOTS OR VACCINES!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If they kill nearly everyone, they destroy their own wealth. Now killing based on specific genetics, that is another thing entirely...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned190

very good response, and i hope to bowl well. still leaves a few things kinda fuzzy. im on my way to the alley now and ill let u know how i do! like i said im not anti religion but alot is a mystery to me. like why you have to work so hard at it. and why things of this nature are allowed to happen. or why people panic over 13 year old news. thats like someone posting that someone is going to hijacked a plane and hit the white house. almost happened, but didnt. and there are much easier ways to kill off thepopulation that are guarunteed while a flahlight epidemic is more easily avoidable. and if it was truly going to get a plan thru to kill us all, we wouldnt know about it in advance. almost like suicidal people would be more succesful if they didnt tell anyone, and hid whenthey acted. i still believe it could be attempted, but since its national news now i doubt it highly

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This is why I never take the flu shot. Take your vitamins, supplements, creatine, calcium, magnesium, and wash your hands often....oh...and wear gloves and a mask like Michael Jackson.

I'm going to a better place anyway. Bring it on, I could care less.

[edit on 6/3/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

"I'm going to a better place anyway. Bring it on, I could care less."

I agree here. If I am wrong about this and it turns out that TPTB have planted a superbug virus and are planning to kill us all, I'll die with laughter. The irony would be astounding.

Either way, it doesn't matter much in the end, whatever you believe.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR

For two, they could put something in the water supply of certain areas (most likely, btw). Did you know that there is ONE WATER LINE that services ALL of Southern California? It is an engineering masterpiece. They pump water over the Sierra Nevadas and down into So. Cal. A nasty pathogen introduced at the lift-station would cause MASS CASUALTY that they could contain.
Much more likely than an airborne superbug.

Did you HAVE to say that out loud?!
Yikes - so true -

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by allsop

You will do well to start at the begining of this thread and use the links provided, it was 18 known vials, to 3 different countries...

I just got back and came to check on this link...I think some misunderstanding has come from several places. seemingly they were distributed to 18 countries according to the link that follows.
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockhndr
reply to post by spinkyboo

Apology accepted,
now help me understand the difference with what is already out there-my understanding is bird gets flu...can be passed to human...human cannot pass to another human...next scenario.... this vaccine mix is a combination of the 2 flus-human and bird injected into a human host then mutates then is able to pass human to human? Are my assumptions correct? and if they are then what is the difference with the first scenario if human HAS flu, contracts bird flu to combine and mutate in the same way?

My understanding is:

First scenario - correct -
Next scenario - also correct
I don't know the answer to the last question.

Perhaps one does stand a better chance of passing it if they already have the flu and then contract the bird flu. Or perhaps it would not mutate the same if it wasn't actually in the same vile. That's a very good question -
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than myself can answer it.

Anyone?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Where I live there is almost always a shortage of flu vaccines and there are not enough medical personnel or government officials to administer a vaccines let alone find everyone so this all seems very improbable to me. I haven't had a flu vaccine in at least ten years but I know that lots of people who want them can't get them.

These days I can't imagine they would actually come looking for us to deliver any kind of medical treatment and people would definitely be suspicious if they did. I don't believe they are organized enough to try to kill us by those means nor do I believe we (in the USA) have the personnel or the supplies to deal with a pandemic.

People who are against socialized medicine or guaranteed health care for all may soon learn that public health is everyone's concern and having a sickly populace is a threat to their well being too. It would take just one deadly pandemic to figure that out. Just because the wealthy were somewhat spared during the black plague (because they had horses) doesn't mean that they will be spared in the next one.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Alex Jones has got it only partly right. He is close, but no cigar.

Here's how it works:

The NWO/PTB are going to spread a virus of sorts. But its not bird flu or anything remotely human in origin.

The result of this alien strain of infection will cause ALL infected people to become paralyzed and their body hair will grow at an alarming rate until they are entirely covered - imagine a cocoon of human hair.

Whilst cocooned all infected people will under go a transformation. A metamorphosis of sorts to emerge "new " people, for the New World Order. No thoughts, no feelings, just human robots to work without complaint.

Thats why the aliens have been abducting humans for all these years. They have been mutating their own viruses with ours, to come up with an alien virus to control the entire planet!

This is as believable as anything Alex Jones has stated. Maybe I should start my own conspiracy network?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
reply to post by concerned190

very good response, and i hope to bowl well. still leaves a few things kinda fuzzy. im on my way to the alley now and ill let u know how i do! like i said im not anti religion but alot is a mystery to me. like why you have to work so hard at it. and why things of this nature are allowed to happen. or why people panic over 13 year old news. thats like someone posting that someone is going to hijacked a plane and hit the white house. almost happened, but didnt. and there are much easier ways to kill off thepopulation that are guarunteed while a flahlight epidemic is more easily avoidable. and if it was truly going to get a plan thru to kill us all, we wouldnt know about it in advance. almost like suicidal people would be more succesful if they didnt tell anyone, and hid whenthey acted. i still believe it could be attempted, but since its national news now i doubt it highly

You have to work hard at anything you do if you want to be good at it. I have to work hard on my marriage(more so than he sometimes I think), I have to work hard at being a good mom, I have to work really hard on controllong my temper sometimes BUT hard work pays off. I don't know why things like this happen...God allows things for His reasons that we may never understand. I think also and this is just my opinion that it strengthens us, and for different people that means different situations. Its how we react in those situations do we try to do it on our own or do we rely on God?
As far as the last half of your post, its out of our hands.....it is what it is and everything happens for a reason.

PS-sent you a u2u

[edit on 3/6/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I went to Safeway today there was a sign up for free shingles shots, WTF???

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phinubian
I went to Safeway today there was a sign up for free shingles shots, WTF???

Really? As in the itchy burning herpes virus shingles?
Has anyone else ever heard of this?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
For the people who say, "its not even flu season". You people need to learn to use Google.

States are giving away free vaccines and encouraging it.

Statistics show the worst part of the flu season in Utah could still be yet to come.

news.google.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fearmongering disinfo agent

Some of the stuff he says has some truth, but it is a distorted view of the truth. Don't let him scare you too much. He is meant to keep your fear gland dripping.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake

Originally posted by guinnessford
i think im missing something. is this going to happen, or was it caught and postponed? like i said earlier, i wouldnt deny it may happen, but before i start screaming at the top of my lings id like a little more than aj and a thread to set me off.

I know that all these Alex Jones hate posts are designed to derail a thread about a real incident so i will reiterate that this has happenned and Alex didn't make it up.

Baxter pharma put LIVE bird flu in non bird flu vaccines accidentally(which is impossible) and also didn't even radiate them to kill anything that might have been harmful in them(normal procedure is to radiate them).

Here are the mainstream articles on the subject:

Toronto Sun: Baxter product contained bird flu

CTV-Baxter admits flu product contaminated with bird flu

Yahoo news: Baxter admits contaminated SEASONAL vaccine contained bird flu

Do you need anymore links to the story? Does Alex Jones write for these publications? You can barely find the story on U.S. publications because they are all partially owned by big pharma because of advertising revenue.

Bloomberg had the story and if you search it on google the link is there but when you go to the page the article is gone. Alex Jones must have removed it right?

Epic fail in the thread derailment dis info stooges.

As we have had a good solid 6-7 pages of disinfo and thread derailment i'm going to bump my previous post that has several links to mainstream articles discussing this attempted avian flu release by Baxter.

But if course the sky isn't blue and the world isn't round even though Baxter has friggin admitted that they did this lets all call AJ an agent and talk about fear mongering.

BAXTER ADMITTED IT!!!!!!!
Anyway the nwo just like any crime organization always whack cronies that do the low end dirty work so they can "tie up lose ends" so you guys who get paid to fail at covering up the truth, will get yours in the end.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Are you telling me that because I don't agree with your analysis of the situation that someone is going to kill me?

That is what it sounds like.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Chart made in 1996 by the USAF

[edit on 6/3/09 by xstealth]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This is about what the messengers think of the debunkers of speaking truth. Listen to at least the first 3 minutes, I reccomend the full show.

There is trouble brewing and if it is someone on ATS or AJ or Quayle or anyone else that brings the info to the public.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Ok here we go, I urge you to listen to this Dr. Your life will depend on it. Some very frightening information, but nothing we have not discussed on this forum.

And another which shows how it will spread through the US.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by antar]

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Really, I have been hearing all this stuff since I was born in 1953 and it hasn't happened yet. Convince me. I want to believe. I don't know why, but for some reason I want to believe.

"Officials are trying to get to the bottom of how vaccine manufacturer Baxter International Inc. made "experimental virus material" based on a human flu strain but contaminated with the H5N1 avian flu virus and then distributed it to an Austrian company. That company, Avir Green Hills Biotechnology, then disseminated the supposed H3N2 virus product to subcontractors in the Czech Republic, Slovenia and Germany. Authorities in the 4 European countries are looking into the incident, and their efforts are being closely watched by the World Health Organization and the European Centre for Disease Control.

"

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GET A FLU VACCINATION OR USE ANY FLU NASAL SPRAY. IT'S STARTED AND GOING AROUND THE WORLD. THIS IS PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER TO STAVE OFF 2/3 OF THE WORLD POPULATION. THEY'RE DOING IT BY INFECTING PEOPLE WITH WHICH MAKES THEM HIGHLY INFECTIOUS AND ANYBODY WHO COMES INTO CONTACT WITH THAT INFECTED PERSON WILL GET IT. IT'S STARTED IN EUROPE AND WILL BE HERE SOON. THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT. See www. rense.
com

More Info....
chealth.... canoe. ca/channel_health_news_details.
asp?news_id=27436&news_channel_id=1020&channel_id=1020

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join