It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the #39 have some kind of value amongst freemasons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

You have disproved me with your awesome link with just so much data provided to show that the pages of data and links I've provided is not worthy. Again you mason are awesome. Thank you for your wonderful contribution to numerology....

Rgds

[edit on 15-3-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Mar, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Did I say I was attempting to disprove you?
Far from it.
My point was, you are showing the same vehemency of your beliefs, and blindness towards them, that you are claiming the Masons here show.

As for numerology, if you believe in it, fine, I don't. I think it's interesting to read and study, but over all as useful as using goat entrails to make a prediction of the future.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
As for the architecture in the link... Emsed1 drew a wonderful dinosaur one time, and I managed to find everything from a castle to a whale one time.
I forgot the dinosaur. My own contribution was, of course...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1cd6502d9d6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
19.5/19.47 degrees north and south are the latitudes
where the apex points of a star tetrahedra within a sphere
will contact that sphere's surface,
when one apex is positioned at the north or south pole.

On the Sun: sunspot activity and the region of peak temperatures is limited to 19.5 degreees north and south.
On Venus: the presumably active major volcano complexes Alpha and Beta Regio are near 19.5/19.47 degrees.
19.5/19.47 Vortex Maps

Another interesting fact here is that this adds into the Platonic Grid system & gives rise to the fabled Ley line energy grid system that many great cities & monuments are built upon. You see when you spin the Tetrahedron configurations as you see here with the 19.47 Tetrahedron 19.47 Example you will get something like this Ley Line Examples

Now to add to the excitement here
Hyper Dimensional Tetrahedron Dating
(90 - 19.47) times 365/360 = day 71.5 or March 12 +/- 1 day
(90 + 19.47) times 365/360 = day 111 or April 21 +/- 1 day
(270 - 19.47) times 365/360 = day 254 or September 11 +/- 1 day

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Appak

Originally posted by AllTiedTogether
You just don't know how to tell truth from fiction. Your religion has blinded you by preventing you from actually learning the truth.

Ah, some random ****-head, once again [yawn] accuses us of being a "religion" when nothing could be further from the truth, then claims that we (the members of the organization) don't know our *** from a hole-in-the-ground when it comes to Masonry but he (or she, whatever) can read some worthless drivel posted as fact on the internet and knows more than us.

Trolls are such amusing creatures. Pitiful, but amusing

Carry on.

[edit on 14-3-2009 by Appak]

Is this what they teach in masonry, how to be a foul mouthed individual who lashes out against someone because they have a different view then you do.
Your arrogance is amazing to say that you know more than us common folk is this where I should bow down to your great knowledge (please.)

Why do you think people mistrust masons when you act the way you do if represent what masonry is all about you can keep it to yourself you are a very little man to say the least.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Amitel

Appak can be a rather offensive individual at times, it's true.
I've read through the forum here and sen several of his posts, one thing I've noticed is they got more frustrated over time.

He started out as fairly friendly, but you hear the same stuff over and over, you get frustrated.

As a complete opposite, I would point out Augustus Masonicus, Josh Norton, Mirthful Me, and a number of other member who are masons, and deal with anti-Masons pretty often. Generally they are easy going, Augustus Masonicus and Mirthful Me both have shown a great sense of humour.

Meaning no offense to Appak, of course. Fact is, you are picking out one example, a example which, as I've said, has been on this forum a long time and gets to repeat himself fairly often.
And when it comes to how much they know, being a Mason gives them first hand knowledge of Masonry, and learning about Masonry is no small part about Masonry.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Generally they are easy going, Augustus Masonicus and Mirthful Me both have shown a great sense of humour.

I will have you know sir that I am devoid of humor.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Appak can be a rather offensive individual at times, it's true.
I've read through the forum here and sen several of his posts, one thing I've noticed is they got more frustrated over time.

Yes, Appak's getting old and irritable. And this %$%#$ medication that the witch-doctors and faith-healers have me on doesn't make it any better.
No matter though, they're pretty much just keeping me comfortable at this point (although they won't let me smoke my pipe anymore!!!!!)

What I dearly love about posts like the all-knowing NEW-COMER Amitel's (and other posters like Amitel) are knifing question/statements like "Is this what Masonry teaches?"l

These cattle-like non-thinking individuals are so used to having someone else or something else tell them what they're supposed to think that they're completely unable to think for themselves. Hence, they believe that because a person is a member of Freemasonry, that Freemasonr tells him how and what to think. People like this will never understand Freemasonry, but they log onto Google or worse yet You-Tube (shudder) and they by-god know everything there is to know. True research has gone to hell in the proverbial hand-cart for these people. And I do get frustrated at them, particular the "holier-than-thous"

For those who are frustrated by me, or my posts, don't read 'em.

For those who really want to know the truth about Freemasonry, read the posts of the Masons here, mine included. You may not like what's said, but whatever is said will be the truth, and you can practically guarantee it will be You-Tube free (at least mine will)

He started out as fairly friendly, but you hear the same stuff over and over, you get frustrated. As a complete opposite, I would point out Augustus Masonicus, Josh Norton, Mirthful Me, and a number of other member who are masons, and deal with anti-Masons pretty often. Generally they are easy going, Augustus Masonicus and Mirthful Me both have shown a great sense of humour.

Alas, 'tis true. My sense of humour is very lacking when it comes to some of the so-called "researchers" and "experts" who continue to attack Masonry on this site. Mea Culpa.

Meaning no offense to Appak, of course.

None taken.

Fact is, you are picking out one example, a example which, as I've said, has been on this forum a long time and gets to repeat himself fairly often.

It would, indeed, save a lot of time and aggravation if we had a master-list of posts and could respond to these clowns by referencing previous posts (some of which would be YEARS old by now)

Same 'ol same 'ol, though.

And when it comes to how much they know, being a Mason gives them first hand knowledge of Masonry, and learning about Masonry is no small part about Masonry.

RuneSpider! How DARE you suggest MASONS know something about MASONRY! Ludicrous, I say. Don't you know that we're merely pawns. It's the guys who've never even been inside a Masonic Lodge who know all about us. Those of us who've given our lives to the Order don't know squat! Or at least that's what they say.

My best.

My best to all. Even you Amitel. Thanks for the unprovoked attack. Bodes well for your upcoming posts.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Appak]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally by Augustus Masonicus

I will have you know sir that I am devoid of humor.

Duly noted sir.

Originally by Appak

None taken.

Good.
Don't want to tick of an esteemed 33rd degree floor sweeper.

Originally by Appak
RuneSpider! How DARE you suggest MASONS know something about MASONRY! Ludicrous, I say.

Always been a fan of oddball ideas, y'know.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by RuneSpider]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
39 and its mirror 93 are the keys to ABRAHADABRA.
www.horusmaat.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join