It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

microchiping???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
What do you think about being micro chipped and how would they even be able to force us to do something like that?In the bible it says something like the mark of the beast I have been told that when they start micro chipping people it is a bad sign.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by brooklyn87]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
[edit on 4-3-2009 by brooklyn87]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

Microchipping would be easy. Require a vacinne. State that a person will have no insurance converage or health care till they get that vacinne. These chips wont be large. As a matter of fact how do you know that there hasn't already been a chipped placed into you.

www.tuberose.com...

No to mention the fact that if the powers that be want to know where you or 85% of the population are they can just track their cell phone. Who needs a chip when people will not only accept the news phone from sprint or ATT, but demand it. These phones all have GPS technology in them.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
it could be done quite easily, as stated above. by force, by choice, or by "consumer demand" if they want us tagged, we will be tagged. may be more important to find a way to block the signals, or find ways to disable/ alter/remove them imho

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It makes me wonder if these implants would be able to control us and make us do and say things, I have often thought that the only reason people join the military is because of money and wanting to impress people but now I am thinking if the government really needs more armed forces they can brainwash these people to join whether it be by commercials, those damn recruiters, or quite possibly micro chipping.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
"Steven Wright"....

'Cause i know i've seen this thread around here a couple of times but i can't remember which one....

We will be lining up for a microchip, page 1

Microchip Companies Agenda Exposed, page 1

Cashless Society with Implanted Microchip - Video, page 1

Patriot Microchip., page 1

Plans To Microchip Every Newborn American & European Babies, page 1

Mandatory microchip ID Implants (would you?), page 1

How long before microchip implants are mandatory?, page 1

Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked , page 1

Etc. etc....

Surely this subject deserves yet another new thread 'cause this bit of info could not be fit in one of the hunderds already existing threads.....

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
very good point. some sort of mkchip program, like mkultra. imagine:some guy watching american idol and a subliminal flash comes accross the screen and automatically subject "gjasn7365" locks and loads, meets his brigade in the city for some black ops. and the next day remembers nothing. strang, wierd, but VERY concievable.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
as far as people joining the military for money...in certain situations i am sure that is the reason for joining is because of their home life and money or lack thereof. but i can say that i have known alot of people that join because of pride for their country and fellow americans freedoms. everyone has their own reasons. All in all i think micro chipping will one day become a reality if it isn't already. i mean look at everything that has sensors or rfid tags on them to track and monitor what people buy. as another poster said how do we know we already aren't? whether it be cell phones or the magnetic strips on the back of licenses. I could go on all day about all the products that almost every single american family has in their possession that may or may not have a chip installed already and what that kind of technology is already being used for. but this topic has definitely been on here alot. i am sure there is probably a hundred other threads about this being discussed now.

[edit on 4-3-2009 by browneyedgirl8]

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
very good point.. I think it is a major invasion of privacy to do something like that but of course we could already be micro chipped right now and not know it is kind of like hospitals drawing your babies blood and not telling you that they are storing it to do research, it is your child you have the right to know but unfortunately they do not see it that way.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
if youre interested, ill find the link. but this is already happening under the guise of protecting and locating your children. lots of infants have been implanted already. for the past 5 or so years. and its been proposed alot for criminals lately too. really scary how close its getting. and a cruise up and down the posts will show you how much of the shtf stuff is going on as we speak. and alot of how close are we, how do you know when to run type threads coming out. in a way i think its all related somehow. just too many things going on at once, imo

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
if youre interested, ill find the link. but this is already happening under the guise of protecting and locating your children. lots of infants have been implanted already. for the past 5 or so years.

i was wondering if this is in the united states and is it voluntary or for trial purposes or something they do not tell people? is this something they do not let the general public know. do you know if you can tell if someone has been implanted? i heard that some people with dementia or Alzheimer were trying something to this effect.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by browneyedgirl8]

posted on Mar, 7 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
yes, in the states. and as far as i can find its voluntary. get your nrewborn chipped so if anyone abducts him/her we can find them. and if they wander away at disney or something

top topics

join