It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Secret Bilderberg Agenda To Microchip Americans Leaked

www.prisonplanet.com

Sources from inside the 2008 Bilderberg meeting have leaked the details of what elitists were discussing in Chantilly Virginia last week and the talking points were ominous - a plan to microchip Americans under the pretext of fighting terrorist groups which will be identified as blonde haired, blue eyed westerners.

Veteran Bilderberg sleuth Jim Tucker relies on sources who regularly attend Bilderberg as aides and assistants but who are not Bilderberg members themselves. The information they provided this year is bone-chilling for those who have tracked the development of the plan to make the general public consider implanted microchips as a convenience as routine as credit cards.

"Under the heading of resisting terrorism there were points made about how the terrorist organizations are recruiting people who do not look like terrorists - blonde, blue eyed boys - they're searching hard for those types to become the new mad bombers," said Tucker.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The "War On Terror - Not Just For Muslims Anymore"

This article caught my eye because I was watching a documentary last night featuring well known CTers and their thoughts on the links between the Illuminati and the Bilderberg group.

I don't think there's much doubt that some "terrorists" would like to get around ethnic profiling, but this is NOT the answer.

This would be the first step towards world domination by an unelected elite - in other words, the NWO.

The article also notes that Iran was on the agenda, as was oil, and the reluctance of other leaders to attack Iran may give an indication as to where this announcement came from.

Still think they're not pulling the strings???

An interesting read, which is sure to raise a lot of questions in peoples minds.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10/6/2008 by budski]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The thing is the next time somebody goes in for their shots who's to say they arent injecting you with a microscopic transmitter of some sort.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

That will be a problem as no everybody takes foreign objects in their body without rejection and side effects.

Anyway, is bound to be exposed one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

The thing is the next time somebody goes in for their shots who's to say they arent injecting you with a microscopic transmitter of some sort.

The sad part is that they don't even really need to inject us. Between our mobiles, onstar, gps, ips, etc.. we've already done for them.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

The medical field has given me more then one time to be extremely prejudice in there deliverence.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

The thing about anything that gives off frequency is that it interupts the brainwaves of the individual imagine always having ailments because the body is being given commands by the brain through electrical signals. Brain waves are altered through frequencies, the bodies emotional makeup picks them up and distributes it to the whole bodies electromagnetic field, that same field is what supports the immune system.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

In my case I have bad reaction to a lot of medications, is been a nightmare to be treated for me, my last high blood pressure medicine almost kill me.

So, I still stand by the fact that is many people that will develop nasty side effects after having a foreign object injected in their body.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Agreed, but I was referring more to the fact that they don't need to chip us as they can already track us through the GPS in most new electronics, which we buy on our own.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Yes the navigation system, or how about cell phones that can be picked up by satellities.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Why are these terrorists referred to as having blond hair and blue eyes?

They trying to weed out the nordics or something?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

I guess they doing what the Soviets did when they built a fake American in Siberia.
I'm kind of glad at this switch in profiling, granted I sport a unibrow, still enough already with the cavity searches!

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

That sounds more like the neo-nazzification of America to me. The Cold War was something else, the (U.S. Airforce) learned everything those German scientists did to their prisioners. And have implemented that into the Good old U.S.A by every means. The bigger, better and faster programming. The way to push the human body to its physical limits. All faucets there-of emotional, mental, physiological, psychological and technological.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Yes the body will reject mostly everything that is not of a bio synthetic of the connective tissue.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Their microchip plan is already a failure.

Not only can people spoof RFID signatures. People can be held hostage, and their microchips surgically removed, and used in a type of "identity theft". Also, there are so many electrical engineers out there that already know how to pretty much make these stupid little chips useless at the press of a button.

Heck, 2 seconds next to a microwave, or one ride in an x-ray machine, and these chips become useless. They will be paying more money for replacement chips then they will pay for any type of attack.

I think the Bilderbergs need to hire smarter scientists. They are failing miserably.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

It refers to terrorist attempts to bypass ethnic profiling by trying to recruit people with an undeniably western appearance.

It also points out that this excuse can be used to attempt to microchip ANY racial profile or nationality - in other words, ordinary citizens.

Please folks, read the link - it's a 5 minute read, at most.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yes I understand... I just found it interesting that they used that example. Dark hair is more predominant in America, except for certain places like in the midwest.

It's probably nothing... although I can definitely see the potential for more people in the midwest (who own guns) to rise up against their government, as opposed to their urban counterparts.

What exactly is the definition of a terrorist these days anyway? I just can't imagine farmer john putting a towel on his head and converting to Islam any time soon.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel

No, it's an example of Alex Jones' imagination running wild on him. I distinctly remember several years ago listening to him on C2C AM when some caller called into the show to ask him a question about why non-Arabic Americans should worry if the government was racially profiling Arabs. His response was (paraphrasing from memory here) "What happens when the terrorists start training blonde haired, blue eyed all Americans looking young men? What then? It could happen." Conveniently, he's added that blonde haired, blue eyed scare tactic to every discussion on the topic I've heard him make since. Now he's conveniently "discovered" that it's really going down with his mole and even more conveniently "annonymous" sources during a meeting that only he has reported on which we're not even sure ever took place.

Tucker is the Cheech to Jones' Chong. A pair of guys who develop these vivid dellusions and live in fantasy worlds of their own making. The primary difference is Jones & Tucker are merely nuts whereas Cheech and Chong could always blame the good weed for their fantasies.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kruel

Good luck to them in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the Dakota's where the Norwegian population is 20 - 30% of the population...
Ever hear the term "bullheaded Norwegian"?

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

what makes you think they want to control people who are uncontrollable? they just HIRE those types.
what they want is to be able to treat the chattle as trackable inventory. the data on any single item, or group of related items, can be brought up on a computer screen in seconds to determine whether a certain demograph needs more or less of whatever.

like, the blond haired blued eyed people are eating most of the ketchup, and tomato crops are poor this year, so we need to reduce the purchasing power of that sector through whatever means. could be, say, heinz specific recombinant terminator DNA chains, or a massive spike in the price of football advertising(hence, no ketchup at the superbowl).
that was a really bad example, but you get the idea, hopefully.

think big.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join