It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigos and coping with jobs, adulthood, "real world" etc

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I think that every child is special and that they each have a special gift.

I think that it is the responsibility and duty of the adults in the life of these children to help them identify and to grow thier gift.

Many adults have their own dreams and aspirations for the child and often attempt to bend the child towards their wishes instead of helping the child grow and develop in their own right.

Who knows what a child can accomplish when their gift is lovingly nurtured and supported.

How many amazingly productive citizens would we have on this planet if we allow our children to grow their gifts?

It is not easy for an adult to see a child’s gift because our minds have become clouded by materialism, greed and selfishness.

A child that has a natural love for rocks and collects them to the chagrin of his parents may become a geologist that finds the ore or fuel that provides us natural energy.

A child that spends hours just looking at the clouds could become a meteorologist or may find the hidden secrets of the skies or perhaps become a skillful artist or a pilot.

I child that takes apart any item that he gets his hands on may grow up to be an inventor, an architect or a builder.

We have to learn to see through the eyes of the child and stop trying to force the child to see through ours.

Of course a child needs discipline and guidance which also can be a challenge for the adult. Setting limits on behavior and setting limits on growth and development of the child’s gift can be a delicate balancing act.

We have to do a better job of balancing the scale.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I did not bother to post, that new species are found everyday, that it is normal for the human race to evolve also, this new generation has a different liver to process junk food and poisons, their dna is different. The computer age has produced beings with much higher IQ's, 130 - 160.

I didn't catch your links for the liver and DNA differences, can you please post them again? The Higher IQ is not a evolution trait, more of an education trait.

I did a bit of profiling on you, and it seems you have just discovered the difference between a fake head of lettuce(produced by your "real world") and a real head of lettuce, so it seems that your own awakening is just beginning, and by the looks of your posts may be interupted by your strong hold on mainstream conditioning, mayby fearing that you do not know very much after all, quality omitted from your programmation?

Indigoness + is balance, understanding nature and not living against it. Having a direct connection with the source, and redirecting unwanted interferance because of self awareness of the responsability of our humanness. We are fragile, and suffer great pain on the material plane, when not properly initiated. Harmony is in essence the vibration of certain beings, capable of living comfortably with other superbeings no jealousy, not power over others hungry.

The Ego, The Body, The Soul, The Spirit of this civilization has been repressed, severely battered, and mislead. Life has been highjacked by sadistic deceiving perverts, and they want your blood to spill! They are the undesirables, they are the ones you should be questioning and ridiculing, men shooting others and stealing their land, and then charging others to live on the stolen land. Now there is an example of blatant barbaric egocentric narcissism!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thank you for your thoughtful post, may I print it and give it to my little sister? mayby others...Its full of truth.
Hula

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

I did a bit of profiling on you, and it seems you have just discovered the difference between a fake head of lettuce(produced by your "real world") and a real head of lettuce, so it seems that your own awakening is just beginning, and by the looks of your posts may be interrupted by your strong hold on mainstream conditioning, maybe fearing that you do not know very much after all, quality omitted from your programmation?

Thanks for the profile, but I'm afraid you don't know me save for my posts here. You stated that a new generation (y Indigo's) have a different liver and DNA differences. You go on about (I assume) genetically modified foods as if this somehow validates your original points, which, I might add, you have still not proven. The only thing I have seen on this thread remotely trying to prove indigos have different DNA was a post drifting off into Arthurian/Magi gibberish like this with no links even:

post by Azurite
The ancient "Lost Arthurian Maji Grail King" lineage is alive and well today, scattered throughout the globe as the Indigo Children Types 1 and 2. The contemporary Indigo Children Types 1 and 2 carry dormant within their cellular memory the reincarnation heritage of the Arthurian Grail Kings Elohei-Elohim Lyran-Sirian Oraphim ancestry. Within their DNA Templates they carry the Universal Fire Letter Sequences of the Flame-keeper Melchizedek Cloister Priests. Indigos Types 1 and 2, who have from 24-48 Strand DNA Templates, are the contemporary incarnations of the Consummate Signet Councils and Regency Signet Councils of the Rainbow Round Tables (Angelic Human Universal Star Gate Security Councils of 798,000BC). They began returning into full incarnation about 100 years ago in preparation for the scheduled 2000-2017 Stellar Activation Cycle (Star Gate opening cycle). Indigo Children Type-3, who have a maximum of dormant 12-Strand DNA Templates, are the contemporary lineage of the Noah-Abraham-Moses Pleiadian-Nibiru Nephilim Jehovian Annunaki Illuminati (Sirius A Bipedal Dolphin People Anunnaki and Pleiadian-Nibiru Anunnaki descent), who entered the Emerald Covenant for DNA Template Bio-Regenesis in 1875. Indigo Type-3's have a dominant human Oraphim soul co-sharing the body with a Fallen Annu-Elohim Pleiadian-Nibiru Nephilim soul that has entered human incarnation for Bio-Regenesis of the 12th-DNA Strand Template, which is missing from the Anunnaki genome.

That just gave me a headache rereading that, perhaps I am Indigo as well.

No need to tell me of the pros and cons of modern agriculture, I am well aware of them. As for the rest of that paragraph, think what you will.

Indigoness + is balance, understanding nature and not living against it. Having a direct connection with the source, and redirecting unwanted interference because of self awareness of the responsibility of our humanness. ......

They are the undesirables, they are the ones you should be questioning and ridiculing, men shooting others and stealing their land, and then charging others to live on the stolen land. Now there is an example of blatant barbaric egocentric narcissism!

Yes, I am very aware also that much of mankind is pretty "barbaric", however that doesn't mean that an educated, fairly well off on the global scale Indigo is somehow more evolved or superior. More civilized perhaps, but not "the next step" in Human evolution. Many here that claim to be Indigo claim supra-human traits, not Indigo being a philosophy like you speak of. Are the Indians in the Amazon Indians as well? They live in harmony with nature. If Indians were put in the position of many on this planet, they would behave no differently than other humans.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by pavil]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I agree with nurturing children's abilities or interests, trust me. I fail to see how that translates into the whole "Indigo" movement. I get it, they think they are special, but as others have said here, wouldn't someone truly advanced not need to shout it from the hilltops for all to see and hear?

However, that doesn't mean that we have to indulge in the fantasy of "being Indigo" like it is some new species of humanity. Sure spirituality and a concern for the Planet as a whole are good things, but they don't make someone extra special.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by teklordz

Indigos don't comply to infuences as much as others. Influences start from the very beginning of life. The biggest problem they face is the awareness of the manipulation of their mind.
Indigos have psychic abilities that most others don't have. The connection to the source (higher mental plane) is open.
There are more and more of them, for they are the builders of the new race wich is to unfold in the very near future. .......

But to those whole will overcome all of those difficulties, they will be the genesis of the new race.

Sorry, but that is just a bunch of hooey!

You have no evidence to support any of those claims other than those of the indigo's themselves. Hardly a valid way of proving your point.

Hello pavil,
First of all, i do respect your reply for this is the place to exchange different point of views. As for the evidence you seek, it's from my own "source" and from personnal experience that i have this knowledge. So evidence you will not get and no need to be "sorry" for my post.
Good day to you.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yes, I am very aware also that much of mankind is pretty "barbaric", however that doesn't mean that an educated, fairly well off on the global scale Indigo is somehow more evolved or superior. More civilized perhaps, but not "the next step" in Human evolution. Many here that claim to be Indigo claim supra-human traits, not Indigo being a philosophy like you speak of. Are the Indians in the Amazon Indians as well? They live in harmony with nature. If Indians were put in the position of many on this planet, they would behave no differently than other humans.

Do you hold any truth of your own?

You seem to be repeating a phrase I have heard so many times, used to justify genocide.

Can you prove that Natives would behave like lets say - the idiots on wallstreet?

Hello Pavil, how do you see "the next step in evolution"?

The truth is this planet does not belong to the governments or the corporations, the vulgarization of our dayly lives is amplified, we are disgraced and sabotaged and forever captive in an illusion of financial and spiritual dept. Its not Life that sucks, It's our captors and their followers, and executors, it is such a dark agenda - it is only natural that an opposition would emerge and deflect in "supernatural" ways.

Personally I'm done with the " the real world", there is nothing in this system that benefits me. It is agressive, ugly, and stressfull, a danger to my health! I see through all lies, and I heal myself and help others to free themselves from these lies, and I refuse to give my pearls to pigs.

I know we all have powers, the Indigo movement is here to humbly activate our dna(100th monkey phenomina). The more we become conscious, the less we are suscebtible to desease and fear. The aim is to become open minded and geared to owning our lives and doing what we each came here to do, not what some dictator decides for us.

Let me know about your energy level are you feeling stronger or weaker?

I gathered some names for you to google, maybe you can go and argue with them about the legitimacy of their own perception, science and knowledge.

good luck

Tracey Taylor

Dr Berrenda Fox

Nancy Ann Tappe

Gordon Michael Scallion

Paul Dong

Children of the New Dream
exerpt from an Interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek

By Diane Cooper

Diane: So Drunvalo...who are these "Children of the New Dream" that you are so excited about?

Drunvalo: Well there are 3 different kinds of children emerging in the world today that I have been able to identify. The first are called the "Super Psychic Children of China". The second are called the "Indigo Children" and the third are called the "Children of AIDS".

The first one, the "Super Psychics of China", we talked about in the Flower of Life seminars. If you remember, the first one was discovered in 1984 when a child was found who was psychic beyond belief. Researchers conducted every psychic test you could imagine and he was 100% correct every time. You could turn cards over in another room and that didn't matter. He could perfectly know what was on the card.

So Omni magazine went to China and wrote an article on this discovery. They found one child and then another. When they went in 1984 they assumed it was a hoax so they did experiments like putting 100 kids in a room and taking a book and randomly pulling out a page. They would crumple it up and stick it under their arm. These kids could read every word on the page. They did test after test, and the response was flawless. The phenomena didn't stop there. These kids are not just in China. They have spread all over the world. I personally have been talking to parents who ask me, "...what do we do.. I have a kid who knows everything?" I believe Lee Carroll is calling the children being born here in the U.S. "the Indigo Children". I personally think the two groups are coming from the same source, however, I don't know that for sure. There appears to be two separate groups, incredibly psychic and amazing.

It is the third group that I am most interested in - the Children of AIDS. About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn't test him again until he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever!

He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn't have normal human DNA. In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are called codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past.

I've always seen them like application programs in a computer. Anyway...this boy had 24 codons turned on - 4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this kid to see how strong his immune system was. They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free. Then they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that this kid was immune to everything! Then they found another kid with these codons turned on - then another one then another one - then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria...www.universalhealingnetwork.com...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
All i know if you guys went through what i went through, i feel for you. People are scum, and it was like since school i was a victim of a witch hunt.

I personally do not believe this is new, i just think the government are spotting people and using them in there experiments. If they find out you have any ability they will take your whole life away.

I wonder how many of you guys too, where used in things related to government programs.

Anyone here think because they may have some sort of ability they where used in government program of some kind.

I know i was and the people around me know i was, so anyone here?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hi Andy I feel for you, I suspect that what youve been put through, is probably too huge and unbeleivable for you to express with ordinary words, but its time for you to develop your vibration and oblitorate all of their tactics of invasion. You must be very special, If you wish to vent, I will cheer you on, your anger is justyfyable I'm sure.

Hula

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hula Anglers

I am afraid this won't be a useful discussion as you are not bringing things that can be independently verified by objective third parties.

Tracey Taylor - could not find with a Google search right away, and don't want to look further.

Your DNA "expert" is a Doctor of Physiology and Naturopathy, not one qualified to discuss the workings of DNA. She is also:

It has come to our attention that you are running an article on your page for which we hold the copy write. Please remove the article about Dr. Berrenda Fox. After that was printed we discovered that she had lied to us, falsified date on tests she never conducted, and injected her
subjects with testosterone without their knowledge.She was sent to jail
for this and her clinic was shut down.

Dawn Fazende
Patricia Resch

Nuff, said on that one. Please elaborate on her qualifications.

Nancy Ann Tappe- The Founder of Indigo's from what I gather. I am not impressed with "aura" readers, sorry.

Gordon Michael Scallion.

Wow, what a great predictor.... California should have fell off of the Continent and Japan should be underwater. Need I say more?

Paul Dong Again, not impressed with a person who hand selects people for their "energy". A Preacher would do the same and say they are faith healing. The person is already susceptible to the suggestion. I would need scientific proof, sorry.

Drunvalo Melchizedek and Paul Dong

These "super psychics " are only spoken of by them. No medical journals, nada. Wouldn't you think an "Aids Child" with more DNA "'turned on" would get at least a little look by the medical community? Especially if he is resistant to the AIDS virus? Plus he is supposedly immune to Cancer?
I'm calling the BS meter out on this one.

Like I said, I just don't think we see eye to eye. Best to leave it alone I think.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by pavil]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Actually, the FIRST of us "Indigo's" are turning 30 this year.

We have already been to the workplace.....and are starting to evolve.

I couldn't handle it either. The concept of wage slavery day in and day out....doing the same task over and over and over.....Holy crap it was INSANE to me!

So I started my own business. I work on what I want, when I want and how I want!

We must not conform ourselves to survive from WITHIN the current business model, rather we must adapt ourselves to interact with it on our own terms. Once you understand what I am talking about you can begin the process.

Being sensitive to things that "normal" people can't understand is NOT A HANDICAP!!!
Do not allow it to cripple you. Use it as a strength, do not deny who and what we are.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Drunvalo Melchizedek and Paul Dong

These "super psychics " are only spoken of by them. No medical journals, nada. Wouldn't you think an "Aids Child" with more DNA "'turned on" would get at least a little look by the medical community? Especially if he is resistant to the AIDS virus? Plus he is supposedly immune to Cancer?
I'm calling the BS meter out on this one.

Considering "the medical community" (ie big pharma) is just as corrupt and arrogant as any other big business, no, I really don't think they would.

I don't take to the "indigo" stuff either but you're trying to throw a baby out with your bath water imo. AIDS is not a virus, it is a disease supposedly caused by the HIV virus. HIV is a retro-virus, and there are retro-viruses in every human being already and they are harmless to us now, thus the "retro" in the name. You don't even have to have HIV to be diagnosed with AIDS. Your T-cell count simply has to be below a certain number per amount of blood. The reason for the low T-cell count does not matter, you simply are diagnosed with AIDS. There is no "AIDS virus" to test for, it doesn't exist. Technically speaking, only the retro-virus HIV exists and only low T-cell counts exist, and they don't even have to go together necessarily. No wonder no one can figure out how to stop HIV from going "full blown" somehow. If you research this and look up top retro-virologists you'll find the same information.

Cancer is similar but different. "Cancer" is really just a big blanket term for anything that causes your cells to stop behaving harmoniously with the rest of your body, through abuse that you have either caused or allowed to your body. Exposure to various forms of radiation helps "cancer" happen (nuclear radiation, EM radiation, UV radiation), so do small particles of plastics that you eat or drink that leech into your water, soda, your foods that you microwave, some toxic chemicals that are already in certain foods from their packaging, etc. If someone realizes this and does what they need to do to keep their body healthy and "happy," I bet they would never get cancer. Statistically, optimistic people develop cancer much less often than pessimists do, environmental exposures not considered. I consider myself immune to cancer as well.

If you look up a seminar by a tenured biologist on Youtube called "The Biology of Perception," the scientist giving the presentation can explain how the things we think cause certain "feelings," which are triggered by certain hormone/chemical releases, which in turn stimulate receptors on individual cells that can result in the modification of active genes that that particular cell uses as instructions to react to its external environment. Thus what you think at any given moment in time eventually makes an imprint on your cellular level through the metabolism that is constantly on-going in your body.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join