Originally posted by Indigo Starchild
This adulthood thing is like, rilly, rilly hard! Maybe for normals too, but being indigo doesn'T help.
1) Being indigo is NOT a sickness or a disease. ITS WHO WE ARE. Why can't they accept it?
2) It's not a religion or a belief system. Religion is FAITH. Indigo is KNOWING.
I'm finding lots of cases like this as I look around. The first mass wave of Indigos is entering the workforce and adulthood, and if businesses
can't accomidate us they are going to find themselves looking hard for talented employees lol.
Put another way, when are Indigo rights going to be recognized as a real issue on par with race, gender, etc? It's an IDENTITY. We can't change WHO
Hi, first, i would like to say i like a lot some of the answers on this thread, specially the ones made by you
, seriously, hope you don't mind,
i did a quick lookup and didn't see any response to the comments on this thread, or any other you have started since you joined, why is that? at
first i guess is just because most of the people tend to reject the idea you have posted, but i would like to know your point of view on this.
Second, here you have some thoughts you may find useful:
- Don't ever again put the words 'indigo' and 'children, child, etc' together, in any way, sense, context, whatever, just don't, it sounds dumb
and gives away a lot of the badly hidden intent of all this indigo thing.
- If you see yourself as indigo, and like to think you are, you are not a child anymore.
- If you see yourself as a child, and enjoy being a child, then you are not indigo.
- If you see yourself as a young adult who can't cope with the sudden lack of attention from the people who use to praise you and spoil you a few
years ago, then you are indigo, but still, not a child anymore.
So here's what to do:
- Forget about all that nonsense, indigo children are the result of delusional parents that wanted to have special children, but movies usually stay
on movie land, so forget about the whole issue and move on with your life.
- Join the X man, i heard they have a very nice school full of people like this, and very cute girls from what i have heard, somewhere, don't
remember exactly, but do your research.
- If you have some special ability, use it to make the world a better place, help people, stop wasting your time trying to get others to help you go
through life without doing any efforts, you should be the one helping out, not the other way around.
- Indigo children are not real, forget about it and move one!
More seriously, here's my experience with this:
I have been born with some special gifts, nope i can't fly or go though walls, my eyes don't turn pitch black when i get mad and the elements won't
obey me, although i have asked really nice they always ignore me, sadly.
My ability is this one: i can feel what other people who get close to me feels, i am sure you know what i'm talking about, there are lots and lots of
people like me, sometimes, when i go to the movies and there's a lot of people at the line, i get very uneasy because i feel overwhelmed by all those
people who are angry, worried, sad, happy, mad, etc.
And i use that as a powerful ally so that i can be happy and make everyone happy as much as i can, how? well, since i know how people are feeling, i
usually know what to say to make them better, you know, after a while, you can identify those sensations and know what's going on, kind of like magic
isn't it? and cool, lately i can also force someone to feel what i am feeling and change their mood completely even if they don't want to, just by
getting closer to them, so i can actually sometimes manipulate people around me by using this.
I am no indigo child, in fact, what i can do, lots of people can do, and this have been going on since ages ago, there's no 'indigo generation',
what you refer as indigo new adults are just the result of bad parenting, useless parents that didn't want to grow up and never actually took care of
their children, and instead just gave them everything they asked so that things would be easy, and they could keep watching their crappy tv shows
without kids bothering them, etc etc, you know what i'm talking about.
Since there are no indigos, there are no special right to look up for, there are no nothing, grow up, realize your life is going to be hell if you
don't and realize you will never see your true potential in this life if you keep trying to feel special 'the easy way' and trying to make everyone
believe you are special, because nobody will follow, and you will end up with a miserable, mediocre adulthood, which i don't wish you do.
So please give up on that and find your true self and discover your true gifts, nevermind the past, start all over again, this time, go for the real
Well, this was a very long post, sorry for that, but i hope this is useful to you, and if not, well, its up to you anyway.
The first mass wave of Indigos is entering the workforce and adulthood
Just imagine that... thousand and thousand of people whining about everything and crying like babies when the coffee is not hot enough, when the
bathroom is not free for them, and when their jobs actually requires them to work, unlike how they were told the world was gonna be for them...
Watch out for the big bad wolf..
[edit on 3-3-2009 by Kaifan]