It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]OMG some crazy lights over London is anyone else seeing them[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Is there a video/picture yet?

Too many pages to read through it all..

Thanks,

Peace

link   
Still looking forward to seeing the vid. No rush though. Been through a similar bind w my pics. To the Oregon people, GO TIMBERS! - from a DC fan.

link   
I for one, do not welcome our intergalactic floating light bulb cockney overlords, and refuse to await proof of their arrival any longer.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealDonPedros

No. He has decided to rage quit because of all the attention the thread got.

I tried to convince him otherwise a page or so ago but the thread is full of off topic posts now. I doubt he will post the video now.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
this is stupid... he is just draggin along the thread.. does it really take all damn day to get a video? c'mon you guys... if it was really real, anyone one of us woulda made it happen one way or another to get that video up and running as quick as possible.. waste of time.. just draggin along.... we all bit! accept it.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Truther,

Whilst I'm not familiar with any of your other posts (which shows what a noob I am),
I have no doubt that you have authored this post honestly and with integrity.

I honestly hope that you don't pull the pin and walk away from ATS. We would be the poorer for it.

Whether or not the vid is forthcoming does not matter to me. I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread, and I still feel your initial enthusiasm and excitement for the sighting you were fortunate enough to have experienced.

I would like to encourage to keep this thread going if indeed you see value in doing so. I am more enriched for the experience, and my only regret would be if you walk away from ATS.

I hope you don't.

Many thanks,

Matt

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
[edit on 2/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

intergalactic floating light bulb cockney overlords

Now that's the Aussie Spirit Mate...Goodday!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The Truther is leading you towards a lie - thanks for sharing...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by treemanx

Nah yer all good Zeyk...me'n da boyz r' gettin' ready to go out and looky fer sum dingdang doggone aleans, satrday nite targit praktise and whatnot...

[edit on 2/28/2009 by Hx3_1963]

This post belongs in the garbage heap.

TRUTHER, I've followed your posts for months now and believe that you only post with true conviction.

I, along with my fellow truth seekers, await a satisfactory result.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

Sorry about all that...misplaced humor I guess...I'll get outta yer hair and lurk about for a final outcome on this topic...have a good nite...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
reply to post by StonyJ

Sorry about all that...misplaced humor I guess...I'll get outta yer hair and lurk about for a final outcome on this topic...have a good nite...

No, I aplogize for trashing your post. I should have recognized a spot of levity.....

I think we're all a little on edge here hoping that the OP, a trusted poster, comes through with something interesting.

I know that I, for one, have waited for the past 24 hours in anticipation.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well truther this is my first post on ats but have been checking it lately more and more...very interested in conspiracies in all areas especially ufo type stuff...look forward to seeing your video but dont get mad, take your time n get everything right n then post it...cnt wait!

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
VIDEO:

the only footage I took on 27th in London is this:

www.youtube.com...

HIGH QUALITY:

rapidshare.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't blame Truther. There are allot of obsessed and impatient people here that need to stop all the BS. and just give him some time. I think the op needs to be able to control the thread and freeze it if necessary. Things tend to get out of hand and some people start acting like children in a toy store.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
you guys are still Flagging, lol,

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is the saddest thread of all time. I have no-one to blame but myself. I can't believe I sat through 18 pages of it... FOR NOTHING.

This is what we get for trusting an Apple product!

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I think the drama in this thread is just retarded and this truther fellow needs to get over himself and just post the damn video whenever he gets it. In the meantime, stop flagging this mother!

[edit on 1-3-2009 by flybynight]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
How disappointing. I for one expected a video and was really looking forward to it. It really sucks being led on like this, wow. If we apologize and give you starze will you post the video?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
damn 18 pages and NOTHING! man dont ever post on this site again dog. u got PEOPLE HOOKED and u aint even delivering any evidence, this is pathetic, a disgrace to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join