It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN wants to BAN muslim blasphmany worldwide!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I am speechless.

We really are engaged in a war of beliefs.

This is crazy stuff!

[edit on 27-2-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Most religion (regarding content of said religion) IS blasphemy.... so honestly criticizing religion as a blasphemous act is kind of like double blasphemy.... and the two cancel each other out.

Making criticizing religion quite kosher for all.

Do your #ing math correctly, United Gaytions.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And who said free speach existed??

This pritty much means we all HAVE to except and live the muslim life.

Does this mean the the government are saying that islam is the ultimate true religion??

We are alowed to blasphime christianity, jewdaism, hindo, etc, but muslim "NO WAY!" What the hell?!?!?

Im sorry, but i have a feeling that they are doing this on purpose. Since 9/11, we have seen alot of anti-islamic media floating around. The face of terrorism is muslim in the media's eyes, and they have been forcing this image upon the public.

They know that doing this then making blasphemy towards islam illegal it will cause a huge upraw and cause riots, letting them able to bring in martial law and more.

Wouldnt supprise me if this was all written down 3-7 years ago on a classified document.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Did anyone read the resolution (from 18 December 2007)?

You can read it here.

I wonder what laws (and what countries) do they talk when they say "introduction and enforcement of laws that specifically discriminate against and target Muslims".

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
so, when is someone going to start a thread on "Is the Koran really the Word of God"????

I think the Christians got picked to death already......

christ almighty! When will the US kick those idiots out of our country????

We already have laws that cover that I thought. We also have laws that lets each one of us question the other, like the threads I mention above. Very sad. I do hope the US does not sell out to them..................wait......I think they already have???

[edit on 2/27/2009 by Oolon]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Your link didn't work. Can you find another source?

I'd be interested in reading the resolution.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by loam]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
How is this meant to become binding? It can't be introduced under Chapter VII and anything else isn't binding so how is this meant to ever have any effect on anyone?

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Mike_A]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

It was the first link on this Google search.

Or this, from the second link from the above search, directly from the UN site.

Maybe this will work.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't see how this could Fly. If I was a Moozlam (Is that blasphemy?)
Then I would have to follow what they are pushing.
I am however not a Muslim and I don't really care what the UN says about it. I didn't know the UN was the new protectorate of the Muslim religion?
No offence to Muslims but I don't buy into your faith. I don't by into any faith its all hogwash. Hehe hogwash....
Thank Zod for spell check or you all would think i was Retarded.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
In that regard then insulting a scientologist or and athiest would carry the same weight? This is not going to effect anyone in the US only how our military operations are conducted and that effect will be minimal...in my opinion

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkice19

Did you read the UN resolution?

Apparently, from what it says, some countries made special laws against Muslims, and that was one of the reasons behind this UN resolution.

Alarmed at the serious instances of intolerance, discrimination and acts of violence based on religion or belief, intimidation and coercion motivated by extremism, religious or otherwise, occurring in many parts of the world, in addition to the negative projection of Islam in the media and the introduction and enforcement of laws that specifically discriminate against and target Muslims, particularly Muslim minorities following the events of 11 September 2001, and threatening the enjoyment of human rights and fundamental freedoms,

As an atheist I don't "buy" into any religion either, but the fact that I think people are wrong does not make me think that they should be attacked because of their faith or their opinions.

new topics

top topics

join