It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
aliens wont invade for these reasons in my opinion

1.there tech has long passed war and fighting battels there only in space to thuther there knolage.

2.if you look at a grey phsicaly there alot smaler and weaker than a human. a full on war with us on our own soil would not end well for them

3. tell me a time in human history we have not been at war with each other,evan if they did turn there tech bak to fighting wars. there behind us in terms of tactics.

4.humans are still a agressive unruley angry young race that would not go down without a major fight that would result in destroying the planet the aliens want to take over

my veiw is there only way to get what they want is to infiltrate goverments world wide and take over behind the sceens get the media to keep talking about aliens till the world is almost sure they are real then reveal them selves to us as freindly peacfull people. then we will acept there race to live hear and they wont need to do any fighting at all

sorry about grammer and spelings im dislesic
peace batch

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Nice post, Many points are made more i agree with than disagree. Hope to see more post's more to the point so people will actually take the time to read and think about some important points you made. Very interesting

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oliuk

For those who want an easy to understand introduction to
'Nibiru' or 'Planet X' then this video explains everything.

www.fknnewz.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I believe planet x is a load of rubbish, there is no evidence at all. If you say there is then show me it through links and pictures.
There will not be a doomsday in 2012, there has been tons of so called doomsdays that was suposed to happen but havnt.
I do think aliens exist, but not the nords or reptilian things (no proof again) i do believe in greys though.
So chill people, there will be no doomsday alien invasion, nor will a massive planet orbit near to the earth, its impossible.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
We are told seek for the truth ,and it will set you free. The ATS site was formed to educate us ,showing that there are maybe at least two sides to every story. We are told truth from those in authority ? and lies, without the full facts??? how can we decide? Are things logical? are we in a position to decide? many people get taken in by conmen (me included) WE WANT TO BELIEVE.
Our religions are the basis of our education because its the oldest information available,what is true?, those that have the truth maybe wish to keep it hidden from the masses.
We are born ignorant, a blank canvass, we see ourselves as a person inside a body that happens to be on a particullar spot on the earth, (me i am here! 8¬) ) whether we are black, white, rich, poor,to us we are unique ,and desire to become part of something wonderful SOON,
Maybe we wish a dream to come true ,to ENJOY the future,to be rid of this present life of pressures and worries and live in UTOPIA, is this what the future brings? we hope so,for what other reason other than to support the system of the country of which we live in. As we reach the three score and ten our hopes seem to grow more stronger.
I see it this way , we either go to sleep and not awake, (that is death) or we experience the future life that is offered (our dreams that are in religion) in this case (aliens,angels,spirits or beliefs etc,) .
If the world is in the hands of the wicked one (the above as in bad) much corruption all around the world from the poor to the very rich.
The amount of nuclear weapons in the world is enough to destroy the world many times over, a ruthless leader has only to press the button, how could you stop him/her????
Are aliens,angels,spirits christ real ??? i certainly hope so because we have no chance of governing ourselves . peace to you all.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
its thoroughly amusing people try and apply logic and reason to something that have next to no understanding about. As if it's somehow proof to justify their insecurities and unwillingness to drop everything for something better. The good and the bad, the righteous and unpatriotic alike... you ALL have been liked to for so long, that you try and use the lies to justify why the truth cant be true...

The real question is would you know the truth if it was staring you in the face? what if it already has and has been dismissed... after all that no one wants to look stupid... PEOPLE are the weapon of the elite.. why do you think these sites and whistleblowers arent silenenced?? because the elite KNOW it will cause mass confusion and argument leading to fighting eventually.. GET A GRIP talking about it is useless.. where has it gotten us?

security in finding others doesnt do as much as you think, everyone needs to be on the same "page" pardon the pun.. and despite what you may think, these boards do nothing but confuse people into fighting

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS POST.. then GOOD that means the brainwashing is fighting it.. you know your on the right track..

common sense only works if your not mentally ill, which as a race we ALL are because of the elite

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The first sign of alien invasions would be a few hundred asteroids smashing into Earth ..... In the aftermath of which it's take 10 'greys' about a week to finish us all off with no loss to themselves.

No idea why they would want to attack us mind
It's be like the USA declaring war against a small tribe of stone age natives living in the heart of the Matto Grosso .....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
"Visitors"....

So do you actually believe the ancient technologically superior races that existed long before us that you mention are on their way to invade, have never came to earth before we allegedly appeared? You think they are crossing the vastness of space to get here?

Stop thinking of these "aliens" in terms of this illusion we are living in.

I submit to you that yes the chickens will come home to roost but there will be no "invasion" at all. No need. There are no aliens and we have always been tenets only. Our real leaders know this already. It's a game my friend and you have to play it out in order for "A" to become "B". Being outside of time means seeing it as the bubble it is, and the future is already there so the past (no matter how often it's tampered with) has to be what it always will be. Always was and is.

If anything just make sure YOU don't make your fears into a tangible reality as this one starts to fade away.

You can guess, assume, and conjecture about "aliens" all day but the route you are taking is not a correct one.

p.s. To the person that said Grays don't have the physique for hand-to-hand combat with a human all I can say is that really got a laugh out of me.

In dealing with an other-dimensional entity, brute force is the weakest thing you will always have as an option. Why do you think they look so emaciated? You can be six-foot six with three hundred pounds of pure muscle and when you go to fight I assure you that you will be humbled.

Your only true weapons are the ones least appreciated.
Your heart and your mind.

Use those first always.

-Lee

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
They are already here, they have been here longer than us.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Okie, i just registered this account to talk here :] (been watching for a little bit)
but...i would like some proof of this 'planet x' crap, i dont think it is real. If someone here says they have proof show me the link/pictures.
I also believe that nords and reptilians are crap aswell (more lack of proof) but i do think Greys are real.
Also some claims ive heard suggest to me that aliens travel light years to our planet just to stick a probe up our asses and to bunk off one religion, dont you find it strange that all the alien stories bunk only christianity off?
I think there will be no doomsdayor invasion, there have been countless 'doomsdays' in the history of the planet, 2012 wont be any different.
It is impossible for a planet to orbit near to the earth with out throwing the other planets orbits out of wack, and for the people that believe in that cycle thing.....a planet does not magicly fix its self after a major disaster. Look at mars...things havnt realy improved.
These are my opinions by the way.

Edit: i lovet that video on the link by the way

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Redfield]

[edit on 28-2-2009 by Redfield]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I don't agree. The reason so many ET's are interested in Earth at the moment is because she is in the process of ascending to 5D...we are able also. We are coming to the end of an age on 21st December 2012 and move into the Golden Age.

This radio show talks about what the 'greys' really are, plus other interesting stuff....but I think you will have to sign up to be able to hear it. www.worldpuja.org...

www.youtube.com...

www.galacticmessages.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi again,

Just a couple of points; somebody mentioned we should drop the 'silly' term 'alien' and use the word 'people.' Why? 'Alien' is the correct word for things from elswhere, 'people' is, in my mind at least, much more of a 'silly' word to use. Anyway on to the important stuff.

A few of you seem to be on my wavelength on this, but some seem to be missing my reasoning and logic completely. Forget the specific details about the different races etc, or wether they come from 'Planet X', one of it's potential moons, or elsewhere; what are the aliens doing?

I strongly feel that people are, as usual on ATS, drastically over rating our own significance. I really find it hard to believe that aliens would be spending time and effort manipulating us, our history, and our societies just to 'learn about us' or to 'help us.' Surely, we only have to look at ourselves and all the other species of animals on Earth, to realise that living things do things to get something out of it, hence they are wanting our planet - and maybe us (a 'farm' situation is perfectly plausable).

I would emphasise again that we have not been invaded yet due to the massive logistical effort that would be involved. If it took years for humans to prepare for D-Day, which amounted to a short hop across the narrow English Channel, they why is it a stretch of the imagination to assume it would take thousands of years for an alien race to prepare an invasion of an entirely different planet?

Coupled to this is the crux of my argument; that they are waiting for their home world to be at its closest point to us. It makes perfect logical sense. Its one thing to send small space ships and probes across large distances of space - supplies can be carried for a few, but a massive invasion armada? It would just make much more sense to launch it at the closest point.

Also no one has yet come up with a decent explanation for why aliens seem to be behaving as they do, especially with the military. I have personally read about so many military encounters over the years including interceptions involving USAF F-51 (P-51) Mustangs, Sabres, RAF Venoms, Belgian F-16s, Soviet MiG-21s, 25s and 29s, Iranian F4s and the list goes on and on. I've read of US ICBMs being disabled or knocked out of the sky. I've read of the Brazilian Navy firing on UFOs and chases involving the Chilean and Mexican armed forces. There are reports from British and American air bases, it just goes on and on. Yet the UFOs don't seem to be overtly hostile just yet - they seem to be 'toying' with our forces - like they are testing them. Then there is the nature of most UFOs - acting like 'observation drones', and the obviously covert nature of alien ground operations.

If they wanted to make contact they could have easily. If they were already at war with us then we would know. If they were just interested in 'studying' us as biological entities then why keep toying with our defences? If they had formal arrangements with our governments then why would they personally abduct people, why not just get our own governments to 'supply' them with specimens?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I know what you mean about the way they are acting, but i just think the whole planet x thing is nonscence, and the whole minipulate us using religion aswell.
Now, the invasion idea is fine, but i dont think anything will happen on 2012.
Unless you link it to the end of times story with the anti christ, the alien thing could be linked to that in some way maybe?

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Redfield

Mayan End Times Prophecy

2012 in brief

The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds"

1. Humanity and Planet Earth are currently going through a huge change or shift in consciousness and reality perception.

2. The Mayan civilization of Central America was and is the most advanced in relation to time-science knowledge. Their main calendar is the most accurate on the planet. It has never erred. They actually have 22 calendars in total, covering the many timing cycles in the Universe and Solar System. Some of these calendars are yet to be revealed.

3. The Mayan fifth world finished in 1987. The sixth world starts in 2012. So we are currently "between worlds". This time is called the "Apocalypse" or revealing. This means the real truth will be revealed. It is also the time for us to work through "our stuff" individually and collectively.

4. The Mayan sixth world is actually blank. This means it is up to us, as co-creators, to start creating the new world and civilization we want now.

5. The Mayans also say that by 2012

we will have gone beyond technology as we know it.
we will have gone beyond time and money.
we will have entered the fifth dimension after passing through the fourth dimension
Planet Earth and the Solar System will come into galactic synchronization with the rest of the Universe.
Our DNA will be "upgraded" (or reprogrammed) from the centre of our galaxy. (Hunab Ku)
Everybody on this planet is mutating. Some are more conscious of it than others. But everyone is doing it.

6. In 2012 the plane of our Solar System will line up exactly with the plane of our Galaxy, the Milky Way. This cycle has taken 26,000 years to complete. Virgil Armstrong also says that two other galaxies will line up with ours at the same time. A cosmic event!

7. Time is speeding up (or collapsing). For thousands of years the Schumann Resonance or pulse (heartbeat) of Earth has been 7.83 cycles per second, The military have used this as a very reliable reference. However, since 1980 this resonance has been slowly rising. It is now over 12 cycles per second! This means there is the equivalent of less than 16 hours per day instead of the old 24 hours.

8. During the Apocalypse or the time "between worlds" many people will be going through many personal changes. The changes will be many and varied. It is all part of what we came here to learn or experience. Examples of change could be- relationships coming to an end, change of residence or location, change of job or work, shift in attitude or thinking etc."

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

i dont get why every 1 on this site thinks every thing is in your mind and in invisibel forces. humanity has resorted to brute force to slove every probelm. and i personaly dont think aliens would want to involve themselves in fighting a race that has been built on war.

to wipe humanity out you would have to wipe out earth.
if your goin to bother taking on humanity the prize has to be earth.
so destroying earth dosent help any1 human or alien.

if aliens have evolved far enoth to zip around the galaxy at there own will and pop down hear why havent they just taken over already??

i belive that as they evloved peace within there race had to be achived.
so fighting wars with other palnets and races would be a step in the wrong direction.

just how i feel

peace batch
p.s. sorry about speling and gramer im dislesic

edit speling

[edit on 28-2-2009 by batch]

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They Need us, only way to win is to ridicule your opponent.....

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hi OP !!

That one way to announce yourself on the ATS stage! I enjoyed the read of your first and second posting! you have thrown out some important views and findings, not without forthought i hasten to add..

I cannot myself understand how some people can comment saying that this is true and that isnt true , or , this or that is going to happen! how on gods earth do they really know??? Unless they are on a one to one with Zog from Zorgon or who ever!

I like the idea of waiting till the right time to launch the wave of attack at the closest point , not 100 years ago, But im still having a problem with this Nibiru thing!

IF (note the size of the word if! people!) This planet X thing were true and it is a brown dwarf with little satelites floating round it,How n the flippin eck would it sustain life ??? Im really struggling with this train of thought!

I thought life needed light , ok microbes can live 10's of miles deep near volcanic fissures and vents , but , dont we all need light ? photosynthesis and stuff? Or we going to get invaded by single celled Rambo's?

TBO i dont know! I really dont know and i will not proffess to. I will say tho, that i have often thought to myself that "they are biding their time" waiting for the perfect time to pounce, and now with the way things are on this lil ball ,,, Is the perfect time !!

Regards

Git

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
the "good guys" and the "bad guys" where do Bruce Willis and Arnold Schwartzenegger come in? Really man, i think you need to take a break from the sci-fi movies, sorry.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Supposing your scenerio is correct.

If there is indeed a preordained order to things, including the uni/multiverses, would it not be much of a leap to preclude that within this design or order of things, that the return of Nibiru would also coincide with the end of Pisces into the age of Aquarius?

Furthermore, if while crossing the galactic plane, we experience extreme solar flares and winds that disrupt our earth's electromagnetic integrity with two cursed events simultaniously reeking kaos/pole shift/electromagnetic distubance unpresidented by virtue of most known historical data available to the general publics, and plate shifts, quakes, tidal waves, erruptions, floods, as well as destruction of all high tech devices which effect our ability to coordinate in a vast array of taken for granted luxuries of today, such as communication, remote control, GPS, even accurately establishing bearings if compasses no longer yield correct oinformation, etc...
That, as these alien forces prepare for attack, by readying at the eleventh hour, the effects of all these occurances will facilitate a launch of their forces utilizing the timing to virtually penetrate our defenses without our ability to track or defend ourselves with any success, and then crushing us in one definitive blow with little or no resistence whatsoever?

One other thought...
There was a thread awile back where the OP purported to be "assigned" by one of the ruling bloodlines he was kin to, the purpose being that he/she attempt to explain how they had willingly come millenia ago to facilitate aid in our attempt to ascend to the 4th dimmension. and by some means his/her formula was that a defined percentage of us would have to be in a worthy state of existence to move forward, or;
Anothe defined percentage would be that we are filled with an evil or such to achieve the same goal, however one would be a wonderful ascention and the other an ugly one.

He/she also reitterated over and over that we are "ripe for harvest' assmuning the intended meaning is that of ascending, yet, I felt it was as if we, with 6 billion + populating the earth and the pros and cons concerning resources and the ability to continue supporting this populus, that being "ripe for harvest" could be interpreted as ready for the slaughter house and that we have reached this multi billion population just as, once again, the Nibiru and galactic plane thing is happening.

I for one will be ready to fend off my hungry space invaders as long as I breath life.

the afore mentioned as hypothetical of course.

Wlecome to ATS

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Nothing to add about your post except to say I thoroughly enjoyed the read.
( I have conflicting, unresolved internal struggles on this topic.)

It is refreshing to see newcomers add such worthy, response-inspiring ideas.

Welcome and please continue to share. ( Welcome to nibirusight as well.)

I, for one, look forward to more future insight / analysis.

Regards.....KK
( The Unofficial Village Idiot of ATS.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join