It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion Imminent?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Alien Invasion Imminent?
Please read the entire post. If you skip bits you may well take it out of context.

This is my first post on ATS. I have been a regular visitor for several years but only as an observer up to this point. I now feel the need to share my thoughts as I believe that time may well be running out to take action. At this point I must first make it clear that I am not claiming to have any sort of 'insider knowledge' like so many posters here do; rather what I am about to share is the result of logical analysis of available information and elementary reasoning. For the past fifteen or so years, since I started high school in the early 1990s I have read everything I could lay my hands on concerning UFOs, USOs, extraterrestrials, space and conspiracies, but also, importantly, military history, equipment, armed forces, science, and very importantly, history and religion. So despite being an artist and photographer by profession I am what you could call a UFO, military and history geek! It is from this background that I have concluded something very alarming: the Earth may well be in imminent danger of an invasion by extraterrestrial civilisations. Note how I use the plural there.

This may be rather long-winded, so please stay with it, as it may be of crucial importance. I have always been confounded by one aspect of the entire UFO phenomenon; why are they visiting? This is a question that has never been answered satisfactorily, at least to my mind, by anyone. I have read a great many theories, many concerning benevolent ETs that are visiting us to try and 'further our understanding' etc, or that they are visiting us for 'scientific purposes' etc. Others say they are trying to 'warn' us of impending catastrophes etc. I put it to you that there is another reason, and one that is perfectly logical and much more likely; they are visiting us in preparation for invasion. Please read on and let me explain how I have come to this rather shocking conclusion.

As far as I can ascertain there are three distinct groups of aliens that people report; the 'Greys', the 'Reptilians and a race of very tall, fair-haired 'Nordic' looking people. With the aid of a plethora of religions mankind has been conditioned to accept certain images of what 'angels' and 'demons' look like, to the point that if you showed a picture of a scaly humanoid with horns to a small child they would automatically say that they were 'bad' and, conversely, if you showed them a picture of an 'angelic' looking creature they would say they are 'good'. This is quite obvious, right, but why should it be? Why would humanity have been conditioned from a very early point to associate these very specific types of looks with certain very specific traits? Could it be that humans have been the subject of a very, very long term 'hearts and minds' propaganda campaign? But why? Why would anyone be investing so much time and effort in such a campaign unless they had a long-term reason for it? I am suggesting that they do.

Without going into too much detail it does appear that the Earth has been visited for thousands of years by several alien races; those mentioned in the previous paragraph in particular. Anyone who has taken the time to research the evidence for ET intervention in our past already knows of countless pieces of evidence. The picture is by no means set in stone or perfect, but I have come to accept that aliens have played a large role in shaping our early civilisations and religions. But why would they intervene so obviously in the early stages and yet only 'keep an eye' on us from then until now? I am convinced that various alien races actually deliberately planted the seeds of our major religions, and actively 'groomed' the early peoples. They ensured that their presence and their core messages were engrained deeply enough before they backed off. But they didn't go completely; they just withdrew to the sidelines.

Continued:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If we accept that aliens did 'mess about' with ancient peoples, then why haven't they been very visible since? Why, as humanity has advanced have aliens kept such a low profile? It made no sense to me, until I stood back; way, way, way back and looked at the huge picture. UFOs have seemingly been monitoring us and checking out our technology for a long time; and they seem, judging by the reports I've read, especially interested in our military. But, and its a very important 'but', they do not seem to have been acting overtly hostile. The technological advantage must be lying with the more advanced aliens and yet in air-to-air interceptions and alike they very rarely destroy our aircraft. Further more most UFOs seem to act more like observations drones – hanging around over interesting spots for a while, rather than transiting from one place to another. Also the military of all major nations have proven to be very interested in UFOs but they mostly seem to display very cautious, almost unsure attitudes towards them. I get the distinct impression that there are no alliances or formal agreements with any aliens, but rather an uneasy and informal 'stand-off' situation.

Again, if we look at the reported sightings and encounters of the third kind, of actual alien beings, they mostly seem to be 'skulking about in the shadows,' taking people here and there, and mostly just watching. We now also have increasing numbers of videos surfacing of 'alien' creatures too and, though it is far from certain if they are real, if they are real they seem to show aliens engaged in what can only be described as 'covert' operations. Alarmingly such sightings, of both aliens and UFOs seem to have been increasing drastically over the last few decades. Whilst some of this is undoubtedly due to increased awareness and mass media coverage of the subject, it cannot be discounted that there is a genuine increase.

So what does all of this tell us, logically? It tells us that aliens are watching, studying and testing us. They are probing our defences, though not engaging, they are observing our cities using probes, and they are actively engaging in physical covert missions. Many people will say that aliens cannot possibly be hostile because if they are so advanced they could easily defeat us, so the fact that they have not already done so proves them to be friendly, or at least non-belligerent towards us. But this is where people are missing something very obvious, so obvious in fact that it is quite shocking.

Continued:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
We have all heard of 'Nibiru' or 'Planet X', and about how it is on a massive orbit that takes thousands of years to bring it close to Earth. We have all heard about how it is supposed to bring great calamity to Earth. Some even state that the ancient aliens are based on Nibiru and that the ancients prophecised of the planet's return and of the return of the ancient aliens as 'gods'. I never really bought into this, as it seems to be missing some brutal logic – the reasons 'why' and the nature and intentions of the aliens. That was until recently, when I found out that some people are suggesting that there is indeed a planet on a massive elliptical orbit through our Solar System, and that in 2012 it will be passing relatively close to Earth, but that the planet is a gas giant, like Jupiter, and that is has several large moons. As we all know, moons are potentially capable of supporting life just like planets, and some moons are indeed larger than planets too. It is now widely thought that Europa is likely to harbour life even in the known Solar System. So could it not be that the missing planet is indeed a gas giant, and that it has several life supporting moons, at least three of which have intelligent life. After all, if the moons are similar in terms of conditions, then could it not be quite likely the more than one may harbour life. The parameters and conditions of moons that are in approximately similar locations in space may be relatively similar when compared to the vast differences regarding planets due to their vastly different positions. This is of course just speculation, and largely a side note to the main thrust and logical argument of this warning.

So if there are aliens on 'Planet X' or it's moons, and they have known about us for thousands of years, and if they have been manipulating our expectations through religions that talk of 'gods returning' etc, and if they have been watching us, studying us, and testing our defences ever since, then what are they up to? To find a very plausible answer we only have to use military logic. Whilst it may be possible for the aliens to travel vast distances in space, it may still only be practical to mount small missions; missions consisting mainly of probes and also some small craft with what we might term 'special forces' over long distances. Mounting a large scale invasion of a planet, even one whose natives are relatively weak militarily, would still require a huge logistical effort. We know ourselves that no matter how technologically superior an invading force is, it still need the 'boots on the ground' to effectively control territory. So I put it to you that the aliens are waiting until their planet/s are nearest to Earth before launching an invasion.

This would explain the otherwise illogical behaviour, over the long term, of UFOs and aliens. It would explain the alien involvement in our remote past, and the otherwise nonsensical religions we see all around us with their messages of salvation from the skies. It would explain the seemingly very uneasy interaction between the military forces of the Earth and aliens up to this point – not wanting to pre-empt conflict but remaining very suspicious and vigilant. It would also explain the increasing number of sightings and the seeming determination of the major world powers to keep on spending more and more, and more on defence, and of using every excuse in the book to keep the world in a perpetual state of conflict, or should we say 'training' and of their increasingly obvious attempts to reign in civil liberties and freedoms.

Continued:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It does seem that as we approach 2012 the world is 'gearing up' for something. It must be something that is predictable and also something that is survivable, otherwise why would anyone be bothering? I further put it to you that we could well be mere pawns caught in the middle of a great power struggle; an alien empire building scheme. We are as the native African tribes were as they were being simultaneously threatened and wooed by the imperial European powers. For whilst I certainly believe that there are millions of life-supporting planets out there in the vast expanse of space, it also seems certain that planets like Earth would be considered 'prime real estate' by any technologically advanced aliens. It is also logical to assume that if there were several advanced alien civilisations in relative close proximity to Earth then we may well be the coveted by more than one of them at the same time.

I would hazard a guess that at least one of the alien civilisations is going to portray themselves as the 'good guys' when they arrive and they are going to attempt to get us to ally ourselves with them in order to defeat the 'bad guys.' I would also put money on the fact that the self-proclaimed 'good guys' are going to be the 'Nordic' or 'angelic' looking aliens and that they will direct our efforts against the 'bad guys' who rather unsurprisingly will be the demonic-looking reptilians. Where the 'Greys' fit in is anyone's guess. But, do not be fooled, though millions will be due to the pre-planted religious ideas – this will be an invasion and all of them will want the same things.

So, look around you, consider the mounting evidence. I do not claim to know the details, and I do not claim to know any of this for sure. It is all based on logic and using the simplest, most obvious explanation for the happenings reported. I personally find something along these lines far more believable than the more 'mystical' ideas surrounding 'Planet X'. I do not believe that it is possible for the ancients to make prophecies or for the religious texts to be taken literally, and I do not believe that aliens, of whatever species, would be spending huge resources to visit us if it was not for a very good reason. But I do believe it is perfectly possible that there is an unknown planet that has a strange orbit, that it might have moons that support intelligent life, and that such intelligent life knows about us, has been manipulating us, and is simply biding it's time until they are near enough again to launch a long-planned invasion.

Continued:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am sure that many, especially those who subscribe to a religion, will dismiss this and say that more advanced alien civilisations must be peaceful and benevolent, and so be it. I am, however, certain that I am not alone in fearing that most people are 'barking up the wrong tree' and that we are loosing valuable time for preparation, or that at very least we should be keeping a very close eye on the sky. The sky is currently the most invasion-friendly beach there ever was. And for those of you who say 'what's the point in trying to resist an alien invasion if they are that much more advanced than ourselves' I would urge you to consider the following points:
1.The first European settlers to land on the North American continent were vastly more technologically advanced than the native tribes they found; but what if those tribes had of used their massively superior numbers to drive the settlers straight back into the sea? Might they not have been able to at least buy themselves some considerable time (and capture themselves some very advanced bits and pieces that they may have been able to learn from?).
2.Every military commander knows that 'getting off the beach' is the most vulnerable stage of any invasion. If we are going to stand any chance of repelling an invasion it will be during the initial stages when we can take advantage of enemy disorganisation, accidents and disorientation.
3.If their home planet/s or moon/s is/are too far from Earth for most of it's orbit for large scale travel to and fro, then if we can just delay them until their supply and reinforcement lines become over-extended then we may still achieve victory.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope that you will at least give it some consideration. I very much hope that I am completely wrong.

End of post.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
No.

Alien Invasion is not imminent.

Feel better?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Welcome oliuk to ATS and thank you for a very good read.

You will find that a number of members like myself have reached similar conclusions.

On the most important points, I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Again NO!!!

No Alien threat is coming

The only threat we have to worry about now or after 2012 is our goverments.

Oh, and the fact that there is climate change going on from space that is predicted to get much much much worse, come 2012.

So, here we have another " 2012 " doomsday thread. Oh dear lord, help us

IP

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is one for you: Forget Roswell. Forget the X-Files. The most successful, enduring and damaging cover-up of “The Truth” about our planet’s frequent visitors - has come from within The Church. The factual basis for Greco-Roman deities (and other pantheons).

Point blank, Origen was right. Enoch was suppressed and labeled as heresy specifically to hide the truth of the fallen angels' past, present and future activity on earth.

It all makes sense

The theory by those who run the Alien Resistance website is that there will be a great deception in the last days carried out by fallen Angels who will pass themselves off to the world as Aliens from another world or dimension. They say these fallen Angels also produced the Nephilim that we are told about in Genesis in pre-flood days. Alien Resistance also takes the position that the early Catholic Church had a hand in trying to covering up what happened before the flood by making sure the Book of Enoch never saw the light of day.

With all of the evidence in, we have to own the fact that 1 Enoch was not merely “rejected for canonization.” It was buried. Flat out suppressed. It was quite intentionally lost to history, with all copies destroyed or left to rot 10 stories deep under the Vatican. Enoch was not merely “left out of the Bible.” It was dropped like a bad habit.

Okay, only for those who have come the distance, now let’s talk dirt…

Point blank, Origen was right. Enoch was suppressed and labeled as heresy specifically to hide the truth of the fallen angels’ past, present and future activity on earth.

Forget Roswell. Forget the X-Files. The most successful, enduring and damaging cover-up of “The Truth” about our planet’s frequent visitors - has come from within The Church.

www.thepropheticyears.com...

www.alienresistance.org...

articular to this site, parts of The Book of Enoch tell the story of wicked angels who abducted and mated with human women, resulting in the hybrid race known throughout secular and Biblical history as the Nephilim (giants, KJV).

While this account encompasses only the first four verses of Genesis 6 (but see also Genesis 3:15, 2 Peter 2:4-6, Jude 6-7), Enoch 1 relates this story in great detail. It lists the names of 18 "prefect" angels - of 200 - who committed this sin. According to the text, these angels also taught mankind the "making of swords and knives, shields and breastplates (metallurgy); ... magical medicine, dividing of roots (medicinal and hallucinogenic use); incantations, astrology, the seeing of the stars, the course of the moon, as well as the deception of man."

By Noah's time, "The earth also was corrupt (wasting - KJV notation) before God, and the earth was filled with violence... all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth." Gen 6:10-11. Afraid of the consequences, these angels appeal to Enoch to intercede with God on their behalf; God instead uses Enoch to deliver a message of judgment against them. Aside from the "taking of wives," God states that he would not forgive them for teaching mankind magical arts and warlike ways. As summarized by Pastor Chris Ward:

"According to the Book of Enoch (Not a Canonical Text), God judged the angels for producing the Nephilim. God decreed that the fallen angels (Watchers) were to be cast into Tartarus. The Nephilim were also judged and it was determined that their bodies were to return to the earth in peace but their souls were doomed to wander the earth forever (as) wandering spirits..." (Visit Pastor Chris's Enoch page which reprints this dialogue between God and Enoch, and The Origin of Demons for more.)

Genesis 6 / Book of Enoch vs today:

Then: Supernatural Beings identified as angels - Now: Supernatural Beings identified as ET's

Then: Took as wives "any whom they chose" - Now: Abduction Phenomenon

Then: Hybrid Race of Nephilim - Now: Missing Fetuses, Hybrids, Cloning

Then: Introduced Destructive Technology: Weapons of Warfare / Psychotropic Drugs / Astrology & Sorcery - Now: Hitler's Foo Fighters / Roswell Crash / "Back-engineering" of Stealth Bombers, etc / Occult Arts, New Age Doctrines

Then: Worshipped as Gods (Annanuki) /Nephilim hybrids were "heroes of old, men of renown..." Gen 6:4 - the factual basis for Greco-Roman deities - Now: Zechariah Sitchin / UFO Cults / Immunity for Abduction Crimes /
Called "Spirit Guides, Ascended Masters and/or "Space Brothers"

[edit on 27-2-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hi inquisitive persons.

[ I did read in "diagonale". It's way too long. ]

There are negative and positive entities, "working" around us.

If ever the negatives try to invade us, **against our free will**,
the positives would stop it, to preserve our **free will**.

This "free will" IS the most important law of our density of life.

So, there will not be an invasion.

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
if nothing else, it took a good bit of time to put this togeather. I am not ready to stock up on Niburu supplies just yet, but to completely discount anything at this point would be unwise. We shall see.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from another fairly new member. I think you may fit in quite nicely here.

While I disagree with both your theory and logic thereto, I must admit that it is nice to see such an overall well-written post, particularly when it is one of this length.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by oliuk

Welcome and congratulations for a very good first post.

You have really been giving this a good an thorough thought, and pondered about the same things and conclusion as many others have too, that have thought about this.

You even covered the topic of the never ending reply from people saying; "But what would they do heeere?".

Again, good post.
*Star*

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by oliuk

you are right on the fact that ETs twisted the info and teachings within all the religions on this planet to their own agenda. NONE of the RE-Legions are 100% true at this point. there is truth mixed in which is what many people resonate with but it is twisted.

ETs have been "messing" with this planet for a very long time and there are specific reason why. one being the fact that energetically speaking they are no longer eternal life beings. they can not sustain themselves eternally (ie perpetual life form) anymore so they use the energy off the planet and the people on it to sustain themselves (they are energy vampires if you will). they have misused and twisted the natural laws of physics to harness the energy of this planet for thousands of years now. b/c of ET manipulations humans have begun to lose their eternal life capabilities as well, hence death. death is NOT the natural process one should go thru. humans have ascension potential still but have to heal the mutations in order regain their perpetual life state. 2012 -2017 is the beginning of the next ascension cycle. ascension is possible off of a planet during certain cycles only. this is the science behind spirituality. this is also why 2012 time frame is so important to ETs they DO NOT want humans to have ascension potential b/c if they do then there goes the ETs food supply.

The ETs are behind the whole new age movement and the agenda there is to get people to assist them in reversing the plants natural energy structure as well as individual peoples own natural energy structure. all of this assists the ETs in utilizing the energy for food. the majority of new age teachings on merkaba and DNA activation is designed by ETs to actually harm the energy structure of the person doing it as to insure ascension is not possible for that being. and if enough people are practicing energy in this way the earth also become ascension unable b/c we are connected to the earth energetically and we affect each other (us and the earth).

Not all ETs are part of this agenda but the ones that are working with and in support of natural order and the way energy was intended to work are working behind the scenes and will NEVER come down in a space ship b/c for one they do not need space ships to be here. and 2 many of "them"/us are incarnate here in the form of indigos and angelic humans. the indigos and angelic humans that are incarnate are the ground team assisting the plant. some in VERY conscious ways and some are not conscious of how they are assisting b/c they are not yet awake.

if any of this resonates with you. read the book voyagers II the second edition. you can find it used on amazon. it is fascinating and gets to the truth behind all this BS floating around.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A very good read i have to say, and it does sound plausable, however the only point i would like to make out is the demon-reptilian and angelic.

If they did create religious views to make sure we will go against the "bad guys" when they came, we did that ourselves with the bible.

If we go back to the origins, demons was only decorated in reptilian like imagery due to the serpant in Gennesis. The serpent has been known to represent evil for a very long time in many culters. So what better to represent evil than reptilian? Also, the majority of the actual images made by artists of demons was typicaly around dark/middle ages, a long time after religion was made.

To go to the origin of Genesis we would have to look at Sumerian tablets (i take it you would of looked into this if you are aware of Nibiru) were they claimed that the "creators" were huge figures with "reptilian like skin". Many presume that they called their skin "reptilian like" due to the suits they had to wear when on Earth, (their equivilence to a space suit). Which when you look at it, makes a lot of sence.

Seems like the demonic views you are talking about came alot later than the begining of religion, so the alians couldnt of made it, it came along later along time after the bible.

Never the less, everything else is a good read and a good theory. S+F

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't agree with you, but it was very well written and thought out.

You can say 'I told you so' when they show up if you want
but for now I'll remain skeptical.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I found this interesting some of it like the greys actually refencing the iggigi makes sense lightworkers.org...
The “Anunnaki”, (which as you know is not a correct term for the Nibiruans, but rather means “all those who came from the heavens to earth” so in today’s language this means “extraterrestrial” so you can see how this is not properly descriptive and encompasses all beings considered to be “off terra” beings) had created these beings to be their working class. Much like today’s humans search for ways of making robotic helpers that can effectively act as mankind’s slaves, the “Anunnaki” created the grey beings for this purpose. They were also used as astronauts as their requirement for fuel is minimal and their requirement for air nonexistent. They were ready willing workers and fulfilled an important role for the Anunnaki race. In the Sumerian literature they are referred to as Iggigi, which actually means astronaut-worker. They were created to be completely unemotional, as this was considered to be inappropriate, slaves cannot become conscious of being slaves or they would not choose it for themselves so these beings were created with certain restraints in place. The technology was available to create these beings with artificial emotions, and consciousness, but originally this was thought of as dangerous endeavors and rightly so! They operate from a central “computer” brain located off planet. It is like the “queen” of the colony. She is the head “network server” which dictates to the other beings how the unit will function as a whole. She was originally created and controlled by the Anunnaki, but control was lost during a battle with other entities and it is not important who as we hear you questioning this. Focus, we will share what you must know and in time the rest will follow. Control was lost and for a time this “Queen-Central-Server” was operated and controlled by this other entity. During that time, she was reprogrammed. It was thought that she and her minions could be used to do the bidding of the other entity for service to self purposes, but this eventually backfired and all control was lost.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Is an invasion imminent?

I can only hope so, we as a civilization are heading down a dark road. Perhaps too dark to see a light at the end.

I just get a bad feeling about the direction we are headed.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I too have concluded that we are in danger, and offer a solution in my book (linked in my sig). I know the first two chapters are more illustative of a possible life, but I recommend relaxing into it, enjoying the tapestry I weave, and getting ready to hold on when you reach The Diary in Chapter Three.

Once you have read it, perhaps we can discuss it (I have a thread for that in my sig, too).

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
there is intelligent life out there!

thats why they haven't contacted us

seriously though one thing that has crossed my mind after reading these posts is i always thought it was the global elite over the centuries that created religion to make money out of us, to control us,to divide and conquer.

but i don't think man alone would have the intelligence to plan the whole thing?

but if you are evil you are capable of anything! i don't think hitler(one example) was influenced by ET's, but who knows!

and if as you say an outside medium(ET) has instigated the whole religion theory to test and see the outcome, we are just lab rats then are we not?

another interesting theory was the bad looking guys (ET's)are good and the good looking guys are "bad" this world is obsessed about looks

a lesson alot of people need to learn, its not about looks!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join