It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over-Unity Power Generation/Amplifier is REAL and currently being shopped around in Ontario CANADA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by supermuble
Guys I don't mean to ruin this thread. But I just want to say, over-unity in an electrical generator IS possible.

Faraday's law of induction requires a moving magnetic field to create power. It does not say that you need to waste energy moving the magnetic field. It does not say HOW you can move the magnetic field. If you can move a magnetic field without using physical energy, then you create induction - this creates electric current in a coil of wire. Pretty simple.

Lenz's law states that all coils inside generators will always consume power. Lenz's law causes magnets to push and pull against charging coils on alternators/generators. Lenz's law causes generators to slow down when you put a load on them. However, what they don't tell you is that when you overload the generator and then feed in about 5 times more RPM'S than is necessary, Lenz's law can be INVERTED.

And woudnt this RPM feeding be more energy expensive than the gain?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
this company seems to have a few things that i haven't found elsewhere.

a) actual products

b) possible contact with reputable established companies

c) investor financing ( 1 million at least)

d) government contract (so it seems?)

www.vorktex.ca...

let me know what you think...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zTargeTz

I think it is bunk.

One liner, so sue me.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I know (after reading the plethora of info, theories & claims related to 'free' energy) that the popular concensus has it that the big energy moguls and governments are suppressing free energy for their own profit.

But just think about it for a bit . Those faceless supposed suppressors of this secret knowledge have just one basic goal and that is the sale of a product for profit and it's a highly competitive marketplace. If the product can be produced with less overheads the profit margin increases proportionally so revelation of a means of producing it for virtually nothing would have these bodies all over this like flies on a carcass. Not to suppress it but to exploit it for even more profits and a bunch of extremely pleased shareholders

Whether that exploitation takes the form of building huge industrial versions like multi-GW power stations to take advantage of the economies of scale or manufacture and sale of smaller domestic versions for individual homes, it doesn't really matter. The energy corporations really don't like having to purchase fuel and potentially now stand to be taxed on the emissions they produce as well with the 'global warming' initiatives. The point is that it would be milked for everything they could get out of it as quickly as possible if a clean and cheap viable alternative presents itself.

If proven technology was available to fit all the claims we'd see the biggest proliferation of a technology since the invention of the steam engine or the internal combustion engine. The only reason that isn't happening is that the technology simply doesn't exist as yet. People have proposed over-unity devices for over 500 years yet none have actually delivered the goods (as yet).

If (or even when) such a breakthrough occurs it will spread like a virus. It quite simply hasn't happened yet but lots of 'inventors' feed off the hope that every announcement is 'it' as has been the case for hundreds of years, if not even longer.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

I agree. As I have said before, if there exist a field in society where there are for sure no long-lasting conspiracies, its exact sciences, where everything can be computed and tested repeatedly. Nature cannot be fooled. If someone really created an overunity device, do you think it can be supressed for long? Do you think that at least a few of hundreds of top-notch physicists and researchers doesnt at least once heard about every classic internet OU claim, or did similar experiment? If there was a grain of truth in there, it would spread like a fire, first in the scientific community, then to the others. And I doubt every single on of them would just keep it to himself, if there are thousands of ways how to release it safely to whole world. (I dont mean only internet...). If couple of world-class scientists agreed and released this info as a joint statement, there is NO way to stop it.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by Pilgrum

I agree. As I have said before, if there exist a field in society where there are for sure no long-lasting conspiracies, its exact sciences, where everything can be computed and tested repeatedly. Nature cannot be fooled. If someone really created an overunity device, do you think it can be supressed for long? Do you think that at least a few of hundreds of top-notch physicists and researchers doesnt at least once heard about every classic internet OU claim, or did similar experiment? If there was a grain of truth in there, it would spread like a fire, first in the scientific community, then to the others. And I doubt every single on of them would just keep it to himself, if there are thousands of ways how to release it safely to whole world. (I dont mean only internet...). If couple of world-class scientists agreed and released this info as a joint statement, there is NO way to stop it.

Some might simply point out the fact that it is proven science that told the world that the earth was flat, or that Man would NEVER fly, or that X-Rays were a complete myth.

In a world where new things are being discovered daily, and our technologies are evolving at a high rate, I still believe that it is more than possible currently to generate Free Energy.

Still, the follow up episode of dragons den should be airing sometime soon, as the vorktex/magnacoaster site said the crew should have been there in november to film. I'll definately be keeping an eye out for the date it airs to see what more information they can give on the company and method.

Do you think that at least a few of hundreds of top-notch physicists and researchers doesnt at least once heard about every classic internet OU claim, or did similar experiment?

This line, itself really says something... So apparently, you now HAVE to be a Top-Notch Physicist to discover something of this nature?

Amateur inventors come up with things all the time.

Not EVERYTHING in this world was invented by your 'top notch physicists'...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n

Some might simply point out the fact that it is proven science that told the world that the earth was flat, or that Man would NEVER fly, or that X-Rays were a complete myth.

Except science never said those things at all...

In a world where new things are being discovered daily, and our technologies are evolving at a high rate, I still believe that it is more than possible currently to generate Free Energy.

So which University has tested this machine? Where are the independent test results? The website claims that "We are also now entering into a contract for 25 MW of projects in Windsor that should come on line just before Xmas"

With which company? They have 2 weeks left to install 25MW of power, from a machine that has never been independently tested.....

Some people will believe anything a snake oil salesman sells them!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zTargeTz
this company seems to have a few things that i haven't found elsewhere.

a) actual products

So where can I see one of these that someone has bought?

b) possible contact with reputable established companies

Care to show us these "reputable companies" websites where they show that they have a perpetual motion engine?

c) investor financing ( 1 million at least)

Care to name the companies that have invested that much money?

d) government contract (so it seems?)

care to show us this "government contract" on the governments website?

It is very easy to make a claim, but where is the proof of that claim?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
do not listen to the dum-box called tv
keep a critical and informed mind
deny ignorance

DON' T buy all the rap they sell you to make money....

Last but not least,
Take care

GTG

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

My gosh, can't you guys think outside the box for once? You seem to start with the prejudiced ideas:

1) We understand everything there is to understand about electricity
2) This guy must be mistaken, because of #1

This is such "groupthink" it isn't funny, and it certainly isn't the scientific method.

Let's see how true scientific thinking would approach this:

1) This guy is claiming that he is getting more power out than what is going in, and since we know that energy can't appear out of thin air, the energy must be coming from some source that is NON-OBVIOUS. Perhaps it is coming from THICK AIR

2) Let's see... what new understandings have been made in physics lately... oh yeah... the vacuum of space is NOT empty at all, and there are lots of things out there that aren't readily detectable.

3) So, what are some possible ways in which OUR UNDERSTANDING is incomplete? Let's get a working theory made and then we can TEST it, and prove it right or wrong.

Perhaps the relationship between magnets and electricity is not FULLY understood. Sure we understand some basic things about it, but perhaps there is more... much more that we don't understand.

Science will never progress if we ONLY HAVE SKEPTICISM. We must have a balance of "boldly going where no man has gone before" and "that just isn't possible... not from what we know so far."

Look at super-conductors for example. Who would have thought that by supercooling an insulator you would get a super-conductor? That is counter-intuitive, but that is exactly how many things work. And what about vulcanization? Who would have thought that you could make rubber impervious to melting by subjecting it to intense heat?

All this ATS skepticism becomes quite tiring because it wreaks of "no vision" and "no adventure." There is no need to fear a theory that contradicts the prevailing wisdom, for if it is false, it will become evident soon enough.

I think it would be much more helpful for people to voice their skepticism in a way that doesn't shoot down the possibility of something new being discovered. Something like "well, this does seem to violate current understanding, but then again, it wouldn't be the first time that prevailing understanding was shown to be false or incomplete."

I just think that negative speech begets more negative speech and negative attitudes. Remember, NO SCIENCE would have ever happened had it not been for those bold men and women who were brave enough and "crazy" enough to believe that mankind still has much to learn, and so they made theories and proved them out.

Remember... "In science, there are no heretics... and proving something to be false is just as valuable as proving it to be correct."

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Perhaps it has something to do with this project:

Windsor green energy project

Sure, they say this is a solar project, but that may just be a cover story so they don't create a massive deluge in the media. Remember, any company that would come out with technology that would be put all Energy companies out of business would soon find itself eliminated.

What I'm sure they have done is find a way to make energy more cheaply, while still being able to sell it. They can claim this is a solar project, and then use the over-unity machines to supplement the power. Overall, this will allow the companies to make MUCH more money, since they will produce the energy for virtually nothing, and then turn around and sell it to the consumer. The last thing they would want is for people to get wind of the over-unity aspect and then ask the next logical question "where can I get one of those machines?"

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Oh please, we are supposed to deny ignorance here. If you think that scientists control what gets released to the world, you are truly in need of some rethinking on that.

Tesla had found a way to transmit energy through the air, but it was stopped because the BUSINESS people (aka J.P. Morgan) couldn't find a way to charge for the electricity.

The only way that any improvement in energy use on this planet will occur is if the business people see how they can control it, charge for it, and even make more profit than they are with the current system. Scientific evolution must always take a back seat to "business evolution" of the bottom line.

Also, scientists are the slaves of the business world, for without FUNDING, science is non-existent... except by little guys working in their garage... and even they eventually run into the realities I have stated here.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by downisreallyup

Let's see how true scientific thinking would approach this:

1) This guy is claiming that he is getting more power out than what is going in,

So he would have it properly tested.... funny how that has not been done!

2) Let's see... what new understandings have been made in physics lately... oh yeah... the vacuum of space is NOT empty at all,

So this device has to be operated in a vacuum? Where do you get that from?

3) So, what are some possible ways in which OUR UNDERSTANDING is incomplete? Let's get a working theory made and then we can TEST it, and prove it right or wrong.

But instead of actually getting it properly tested, they just make claims!

Science will never progress if we ONLY HAVE SKEPTICISM. We must have a balance of "boldly going where no man has gone before" and "that just isn't possible... not from what we know so far."

And all we have is snake oil salesman

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilgrum

Energy companies will not be in favor of anything that removes their ability to sell the electricity itself. Home units will only serve to eliminate their business, so they will be greatly resisting such a thing. That is the "fly in the ointment."

Yes, they will greatly love the aspect of producing their energy for next to nothing, but it has to be done in a way that the general public will not A) become aware of the free energy generation, and B) have access to small units for the home, thereby eliminating their ongoing revenue that comes from selling electricity.

Remember, that in business, especially when their is fierce competition, survival depends on REPEAT BUSINESS, and until we invent a new kind of economy, we will never get anything that lasts a long time, or anything that provides ongoing results without ongoing expense.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
If his device is sound.. and i believe it could be real.. He just got played!

Notice the guy who says he owns a 1/4 of an electric company would only make the deal IF it DID work..

He's just bought him to get this swept under where the light of day will never see it.

I hope I am wrong!

I know the inventor did not say the partner ship was for hi whole company Or the technology.. just to help build power plants..

BUT...

Once he has his foot in the door, Big Money can manipulate the outcome like they did with Tesla. Tesla's stuff worked, and yet he was forced out.

he would have to have a team of lawyers look over the fine print Very carefully.. and some how be sure they don't get paid off by big money!

However.. we do have Step Up Transformers that turn 12,000 volts into 25,000 volts.. How is this guys device different?
www.ehow.com...

[edit on 7-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Obviously you are not a scientist, so why are you even weighing in on this, other than to just be contentious or to spread disinfo? The "vacuum of space" is all around you. Sure we have an atmosphere, but that atmosphere is contained in the vacuum of space, which is NOT A VACUUM at all, and that is precisely the point of my comments. If you look into the theories behind zero-point energy, it is mainly theorized that the energy actually does come from the vacuum of space, which is also present in our earth atmosphere.

Your "snake oil" comments are not really helpful, because they do nothing to promote anything useful, and you only show yourself to be in the typical and "non-helpful" group of naysayers.

Remember this my fellow ATSer... every great idea goes through 3 stages of progression:

1) It is ridiculed and scorned as being FALSE.
2) It is violently opposed as being HARMFUL to the status quo.
3) It is accepted and hailed as SELF-EVIDENT.

Who do you think the people are that carry out these 3 stages? Why, THE NAYSAYERS of course, who have nothing better to do than spout their hot wind.

It's funny also that people can get away with spewing their negative venom, arrogantly pontificating from their self-made armchairs, and yet if and when the idea proves to be SELF-EVIDENT, they have no price to pay for their insolence and lack of contribution to humanity's progress. Instead, they bombastically spew their hot-air in the other direction, as if they were a believer and supporter all along. Yes, such is the world filled with such as these.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by downisreallyup]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

However.. we do have Step Up Transformers that turn 12,000 volts into 25,000 volts.. How is this guys device different?

A step up transformer may step up the voltage, but it steps down the current, so the input power is always slightly more than the output power, due to various losses. This does not make it a perpetual motion machine, like this device claims to be

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Hey John, just to answer your question of how this guy's device is claimed to be different, this guys device just doesn't increase the voltage (which is what step-up transformers do), but it also steps up the amperage, and the Hertz frequency. In a step-up transformer, the amps goes down as the voltage goes up.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
All this talk of free energy makes me want to go watch Iron Man
-goes to watch iron man-

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

So which University has tested this machine?

If you look through the info provided, the University of Waterloo tested his devices

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join