It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Grant Eminent Domain As Collateral To China For U.S. Debts!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
This thread is giving too much attention to Hal(Howl) Turner

If you look at the Bloomberg article he referred to, there is nothing to even hint at Eminent Domain being on the table.

China is taking a hard look at its options. It is stuck with $s for now, but is looking at currency agreements with Russia and Japan to reduce its risk.

You are wasting your time talking about China invading. Even the simplest of war gaming would rule it out.

The only circumstance that China would consider invading the US would be as part of an International force to restore order after a complete social and economic collapse. That is, restore order to Mad Max land.

If you want to know where China is invading, look at Africa. They have made huge investments and dropped a lot of aid there.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
They don't have to come here in a combat mode to buy up are land. They can just come and buy it real cheap and move in. And why do you people hate the Chinese so much, are they bad people? Have you ever met a Chinese person? Or maybe a bunch of greedy Americans forgot that someone actually paid the 700K for that little piece of the American dream. Yeah never rent a home buy one, it is the American Dream. And I doubt the native Hawaiian people will be shocked, didn't we take Hawaii from them the first time/

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
It would not surprise me at all if this happened but I do not trust this sourse, the "Uber-secret-inside-conenection" that cannot be named or verified always kills it for me.

Agreed. It's always an unknown source that can't be verified. Or the "brother of my friend knows this guy who said..." story.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Some great news for you, guys.

It has been prophesised that you are going to be facing invaders on your lands.
Tell that guy to ask his mom if she was sure if chinese or russian, because the prophecy says russian.

check www.siener.co.za for further details.

America and Britain are going to face huge starvation as well, the people from the lands Britain conquered, and subsequintly welcomed into the country, are going to destroy her.

According to the Bible, Christians should not mix with other people, as their gods are more appealing, and will turn them away from the source which provides peace, everlasting life and redemption, and I am not referring, in any way, to any denomination as it is the various interpretations of the Truth which has brought so much pain and narrowmindedness into the world.

Does this not justify protecting your borders from aliens?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
this is a retarded thread.

The USA will NEVER give ANY country our land. We would however, blowup their land and take it.

china could never take us. russian could never take us. we have the best weapons and the strongest soldiers.

I think it's funny that you would even be worried, and more funny that we are robbing them blind by selling them worthless paper.

When we switch our money to something worth something and dump the dollar, they will be holding trillions and trillions of .... NOTHING!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
John,

I agree with you 100%.

Post some credible sources, with some hard copy's of the agreement.

Originally posted by johnsky
I have a hard time believing this... rather, I simply can't believe it.

It wreaks of low-level paranoia pandering.

There is no way the US would hand over sovereign rights to it's own land in exchange for debt relief. As much as I'd be quite amused to see them do.

Show me a credible source stating the same and I might give it more thought... but I'm willing to bet you won't find one.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
You all chirp about your constitution...WHAT CONSTITUTION?!

You people have allowed the dissecting of the rights you once had... In case you had not noticed...your freedoms have dwindled away to virtually nothing.
You have allowed past and present governments to do whatever they want..and get away with it.

You all seem to think that you will be able to fight this if true...Guess what! Your days are numbered..and 2009 will bring change that no one alive has ever seen within America.

It is too late for you to do anything...you all sat around as everything was stolen and your rights were taken away...while right in front of your eyes.

Your constitution is nothing but a ragged piece of history now full of holes.

Ever hear the term up # creek?...well...America..is in a massive torrential flow if it..and..there is nothing left you can do...except save your bullets...
You'll need them.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
While I agree that a creditable source is needed for this, I wouldn't actually be surprised to hear that it is true. What lender have you ever dealt with that hasn't wanted something as collateral?

And China's military is VERY strong. Possibly stronger than ours. When a society is limited to one child, parents want males because they want to make sure there is someone to care for them and carry on the family name. So when there are so many men and very few women, what are the men to do? They join the military! They have a huge military and in my opinion they just might have the strongest military in the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks
this is a retarded thread.

The USA will NEVER give ANY country our land. We would however, blowup their land and take it.

china could never take us. russian could never take us. we have the best weapons and the strongest soldiers.

I think it's funny that you would even be worried, and more funny that we are robbing them blind by selling them worthless paper.

When we switch our money to something worth something and dump the dollar, they will be holding trillions and trillions of .... NOTHING!!

what kind of nonsense post is this ??

don't worry in that event , most nations will nationalize all the companies and the industrial equipment of american companies has and impose sanctions,no products, no oil ,nothing , USA will collapse and fall into chaos within days

Soviet russians were capable of wining nuclear war against USA, check out the proof , given by StellarX

and USA does not have the best qweapons with exception of F-22
and russian solders are the best , check out performance of VDV units in Chechen and georgian theatre

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Very, very interesting thread.

Rather than demand eminent domain power though, I would think China would be much more likely to simply demand that the US Gov pay back its debt with something other than "Monopoly money", something of actual physical value. Gold, silver or other precious metals, oil, food, drugs, weapons, nukes, technology........

Sure on the surface the US appears to be broke, but you don't think they still have trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars worth of weapons and technology sitting around in classified projects that could be used to barter?

Or, those staggeringly huge oil reserves long rumored to exist in the Bakken and Alaska.......

Indeed there have been rumors going around for quite a while now that they are already negotiating some sort of deal like this as we speak....

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stargate5150

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
maybe there is something to this?? where do you think we are getting all these trillions of dollars?? on loan from China??? has are government just mortgaged us off on a debt we can never repay?? if this is so, needs looking into...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This has the resembalence of the movie Braveheart.All of you that think this is in no way possiable,we just made a person with NO experiance,came directly fom the totally corrupt politics of Chicago and who people look upon as a god but can't tell you why(other then they hate Bush)the president of the free world.If I was someone on the outside looking in I would be thinking that is a prime time to take America.We as Americans have turned into the ultimate fools thinking the government would not sell us out because of a piece of paper(Constatution).

Our freedom and way of the life is only as safe as the people who are willing to defend it,thats the way it has always been.The way I see it they become less and less every day.We have become RIPE for the picking as it were.

It does not matter if this is true or not,the fact that Hillary is in China begging for money what with her and slick Willies past with the Chinese is in its self a sell out of the United States.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
Soviet russians were capable of wining nuclear war against USA, check out the proof , given by StellarX

and USA does not have the best qweapons with exception of F-22
and russian solders are the best , check out performance of VDV units in Chechen and georgian theatre

No - my army can beat your army!!! Yes yes they can - we're the best!

What has this got to do with the thread?

Anyway.....aside from the questionable source, this whole idea is pretty ridiculous. I think there are a lot of suspicious and downright crazy things the US government is doing right now, but this isn't one of them.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Curio]

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Curio]

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

i am not russian

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sadchild01
reply to post by Curio

i am not russian

And where did I say you were?

Now go away.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Nationalized Banks

Seems to me like if the Federal Government owns 40% of some of the largest banks in the country it has the right to do anything it wants with it's "toxic assets"---- just business as usual.

Stupid Americans did this to themselves by living beyond their means.

I don't want to believe this is true, but it would make sense fiscally. It would also explain how this administration can so calmly spend several TRILLION dollars.

Are our leaders so greedy, corrupt and SELFISH, that they don't care what is happening?

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchNLearn
I doubt this is real, however a note to all the posters saying "we will revolt..go to war, fight blah blah blah.."

Just have a peak at some statisticsabout the Chinese army. If China took over, and used their army, the USA would be wiped out in about 24 hours. A week later nearly every American home and business would be occupied by Chinese.

Have a nice day

I agree that this is all rather far fetched at this point in time. But even in the event this selling out could actually occur, the Chinese simply don't have the logistics to enable them to "occupy" America. It would be a monumental task requiring massive troop movements that simply could not be hidden, much less executed. So don't panic just yet...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Turner is a plant. An FBI plant. This has been proven several times in the past. Pay no attention to what he says.

He was in charge of the fake skin head movement attempting to scare Americans there are militant radical Hate groups and to help pass federal anti-terrorism law to take more of our rights away. He recruited and got the movement going. He was then arrested and all charges were dropped.

Believe me, this guy has no credibility. Pay no attention to what he says or writes.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

No - my army can beat your army!!! Yes yes they can - we're the best!

What has this got to do with the thread?

Anyway.....aside from the questionable source, this whole idea is pretty ridiculous. I think there are a lot of suspicious and downright crazy things the US government is doing right now, but this isn't one of them.

The Russian army is far more disciplined than ours. In the past 10 years our military has been eroded, before I got out recruits coming to my ship from boot camp came with something they called a "Stress Card" (I don't know if they still exist). As it was explained to me the stress cards could be pulled out if you felt you were being treated poorly or you were stressed bout something. This would get you a trip to the Chaplain. I collected the stress cards from the new guys and cut them up. You joined the military which is a high stress environment, meant to be ready for anything. I didn't have time for people to be whiners, they had a job to do. If they couldn't do it, they were assigned Temporary Duty some where else on the boat like the Mess Decks.

The Russians could easily over power us IF they could invade and set up a foot hold in this country. The days of the US being the dominate military super power are over.

[edit on 27-2-2009 by Doom and Gloom]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join